Oh God, Please Don't
Chapter 1: Introduction

Copyright© 2011 by Canary

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: Introduction - Lisa got into big trouble when she was young. Although the trouble was not of her own making it warped her in an unusual way.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   MaleDom   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

My name is Lisa and I am a 28 year old woman with a nice (or so I've been told) body. I'm 5'2", 34b-25-34 with long black hair that hangs to my butt and hazel eyes. Over the past fourteen years I have been raped at least fifteen times. Even though it hurts, it's the only way I can get any satisfaction from sex so I continually put myself in situations where rape is almost inevitable.

I love the feeling of having my clothes ripped from my body and being taken brutally by a man who cares nothing about my feelings. I can't help it – I just love it. I'm going to tell you about how I got this way.

It started when I had just turned fourteen. Unfortunately, I didn't look it. Must have been hormonal or something. My body was just beginning to develop. I had little walnut size breasts and just a light down was beginning to grow between my little legs. Even at that time, I thought my hair was my best feature. It was long and shiny and I mostly wore it in a pony tail. I was just at that stage between girl and woman where I loved to pretend to be older than I was, but at the same time I liked to play with dolls.

Then came the day Ken asked me to go to the school dance. Ken was seventeen and a junior in high school. I was thrilled that such a "man" would ask me out. I asked my parents if I could go and their answer was an emphatic NO! I was too young to be able to even think about dating. I could start maybe when I was sixteen or seventeen. But I was a strong-willed child and I kept pestering them until they finally agreed that I could go, but my dad had to drive us both to the dance and pick us up right after it was over. I argued and argued that it was only a few blocks and we could walk home but there was no budge in them. It was their way or not at all.

I wondered what I should wear. I cajoled my mother into letting me buy a new dress for the dance. At the store I wanted to get an off-the-shoulder very short party dress but my mother wouldn't hear of it. We finally settled on a pretty pink dress with a v-neck that came just above my knees. I wanted to get a padded bra, but again my mother said no. (I had been wearing training bras up until this point.) We finally found a double A cup that would fit and she relented and let me get it. My only real victory however was the pair of high healed shoes and the pink frilly panties that would complete my outfit.

On the night of the dance, I started to get ready at 5:00 o'clock and was really ready by 6:00. My mother put on a little rouge and some eye shadow and some really light lip stick. When Ken arrived I was sitting in a chair in the living room waiting for him. I saw his eyes go wide when he saw me. I think he wanted to say something nasty (he was always teasing me about having "big tits" which, of course, wasn't true but it did make me feel good) but I saw him sort of bite his lip and all he said was "Hi Lisa. You really look nice tonight."

"So do you," I told him. He was dressed in a white shirt with a long black tie and black slacks and he really did look good to me. He timidly held out a corsage for me. I looked at my mother for guidance.

"That's really nice Ken," she said. "Why don't you pin it on her?" I saw my father looking daggers at her, but she knew that I was growing up and tried to give me a little more leeway than my dad. Ken hands were shaking as he lifted the neck of the dress off of my left shoulder and pinned on the corsage.

After my dad took pictures of the two of us together, we piled into the back seat of his beat up old Chevy and were off. When my dad pulled up in front of the school there were a lot of kids milling around outside, but he insisted that we go straight into the gym which had been set up for the dance. As we got out of the car I felt butterflies in my stomach. I really wasn't as sure of myself as I pretended to be.

Inside, I was sort of in awe of how the gymnasium had changed. There were red and blue streamers hung everywhere. There was a table at one side where they were serving punch and the lights were turned down low. At one end there was a small stage with a microphone on it. I say Mr. Smith, the principle, talking with two of the teachers who had agreed to be chaperons near the microphone. "Welcome to the annual spring dance," he said. "We are all here to have a good time so if you're thinking of causing trouble ... don't. Anyone caught drinking or rough housing will be expelled from the dance and you're parents will be called to pick you up. Now, with that said, it's time for FUN. Let the dance begin."

With that the band began playing a currently popular song. I watched as Mr. Smith turn off the microphone and leave the stage. I felt a hand on my arm and turned to look at Ken. "Do you want to get some punch?" he asked loudly trying to rise above the noise of the band. I nodded and we headed for the table where they were serving it.

We stood drinking punch and watching the couples gyrating on the floor in front of us. We had just finished our drinks when the band went into a slow number and Ken asked me to dance. I held him stiffly at arms length as my dad had taught me, but he pulled me close to him and I decided to go with the flow. It felt kind of good to have my little breasts pushing into his chest.

When the song ended, we were in the darkest corner of the dance floor. We walked to an even darker spot and he turned to me and gave me my very first kiss. I mean like my very first real kiss, not like you get from your aunt or something. I felt his tongue at my lips and I opened my mouth to permit it access. I mean, I thought it was kind of gross, but I'd heard some of the older girls at school talking about French kissing. After a while though, it felt sort of good and I pushed my tongue back wanting to see what it was all about. That felt kind of good too.

Then his hand went to my right breast and I didn't know what to do so I just stood there and let him do it. I could feel my little nipples growing hard as he squeezed. He released my breast and put both arms around me with one hand going down to grip my little ass. He whispered in my ear, "let's sneak out of here and go someplace where we can fuck."

That shook me out of my lethargy and I pushed both hands against his chest pulling away from him. Before I thought, I slapped him across the face as hard as I could. "You little bitch," he snarled. "I do you the honor of taking you out and you don't even want to give me a little."

I wheeled and walked across the dance floor, not caring that I was bumping into people that were dancing. I couldn't think of anything but that I wanted to get out of there. Tears were streaming down my face. I had thought he really liked me.

I spotted the front door and raced out past the two seniors who were standing there as monitors. I heard one of them yelling as I went through, but I ignored them and started to run. I ran for about a block and finally stopped, panting heavily. I waited until my breath returned to normal and stood there thinking. What should I do now? Maybe I should have listened to my parents. Maybe I was too young to date. Well, there was nothing for it, I'd just have swallow my pride and walk home. It was only seven or eight blocks.

I'd barely started to walk when a car full of young black teenagers drove slowly by. "Hey honky," yelled one of them. "Want a little of my black meat?" I tensed.

I heard the driver say, "Leave her alone Kurt. She's not even old enough to bleed." Then the car roared away into the night. I was starting to get really scared now. I forced myself to go forward, walking a little faster now.

An old pickup truck pulled up beside me. "Hey Lisa," the driver yelled. "Are you okay?" It was Mr. Phillips. He was sort a handy man that everybody hired to do odd jobs around the neighborhood. I remembered he had installed some windows for my dad. I walked over to the open truck window and peered in. "You shouldn't be out this late at night," he said. "Particularly not in this neighborhood."

He was right. It was sort of a run down area that went for about four blocks before it turned into nice houses again. "I'm okay," I said. "I'm just on my way home from a dance."

"Your parents should know better than to let you walk after dark on a night like this," he said disapprovingly. "Hop in and I'll give you a ride."

I hesitated. I couldn't tell him what had really happened. Well, he'd always been very nice to me when he was working around the house last summer. I opened the door and climbed into the truck.

I leaned back into the soft cushions of the seat, listening to the soft music that came from the radio. My reverie was interrupted by his voice. "I have to make a quick stop and then I'll take you home." An alarm went off in my head, but I told myself I was just being silly. I said, "Okay."

He turned right and eventually pulled up in front of a darkened house that I knew was his home. Leaving the engine running he got out. "I'll just be a minute," he said. I saw him fitting the keys into the door. The lights came on and through the window I saw him walking away toward the back of the house.

He was gone less than five minutes and came out of the house carrying a big paper bag. He locked up and came walking toward my side of the truck. "Can I set this on the floor by your feet?" he asked. "It might rain and I don't want it to get wet."

Without waiting for an answer he opened my door and more alarms went off in my head. But he simply set it on the floor by my feet, closed the door and walked around to get back in the truck.

He pulled down the road for about half a block under a big tree and stopped. There were no street lights and it was very dark. "I want to show you something, Lisa," he said. With that he pressed something hard against my side and suddenly it felt as if my whole body had been stuck into a giant light socket. He covered my mouth with his big hand to silence my cries and continued the shocking he was doing.

When he removed the thing, I couldn't talk or move. I knew everything that was going on around me, but I was paralyzed. He pulled away from the curb and roared out of the city. He talked to me as he drove. His voice took on an evil tone. "That was a stun gun cunt. It'll wear off in about 15 minutes or so and you'll be fine." He cackled. "Well, maybe not fine, but you'll be back to feeling normal. I mean normal for a slut like you."

He drove for maybe ten minutes and pulled off to the side of the road. He was right in that I was already getting some feeling back in my arms. He reached into the bag by my feet and pulled out a roll of duct tape. He quickly taped my hands behind my back and then put a piece over my mouth. "I don't want to hear your caterwauling until we get there," he said harshly. I wondered numbly what caterwauling was as he pulled back out onto the highway. I was really scared now and tears were rolling down my face.

We drove for what seemed like a very long time although in looking back it was probably only about twenty minutes. He turned off onto a dirt road and drove back for about a mile between the trees. He pulled into a clearing and stopped, turning off the engine. "You're home bitch," he said.

He reached over and grabbed my left breast and began squeezing. I struggled, but there was really nothing I could do to stop him. Suddenly he yelled, "Ouch" as he jabbed himself on the pin of my corsage. I felt a little sense of victory when that happened, but it was short-lived as he simply removed the pin and threw the corsage on the floor.

He reached across me, opened his glove compartment and removed a flashlight. He shined it in my eyes. "You stay put cunt," he snarled. "I've got to go turn on the generator for the lights."

While he was gone, I tried to open the door with my feet. I got it open too, but when I pushed the door open to jump out, he was standing right there. He grinned evilly. "Going somewhere, Slut?"

I tried to kick him in the face, but he simply grabbed my feet and pulled me out of the truck. He picked me up and carried me, kicking and screaming through my gag, into the house.

He let me down and reached for the light switch. As the lights came on, I kicked him in the shin as hard as I could and tried to force my way around him. "You Bitch," he growled and hit me hard in the stomach with his big fist.

I went down and rolled into a fetal position, unable to use my hands to hold my stomach. "Why to we have to do this the hard way," he sighed and pulled the stun gun from his pocket. He placed it directly against my left breast and I felt the electricity flowing through me again. In a few seconds I was once again paralyzed.

I felt myself being carried into another room. He flipped on the lights with his elbow and threw me on a big bed, rolled me over and untaped my hands. The skirt of my dress had scrunched up and I knew he could see the pretty pink panties that I had been so proud of. I wished I could move so I could pull my skirt down, but the effects of the stun gun hadn't worn off yet.

He rolled me back over, wrapped a dirty rag around my right wrist and tied it with a rope coming from the corner of the bed. "Wouldn't want to get rope burns on that pretty pink skin of your," he cackled. He repeated the procedure with my left arm and then walked to the bottom of the bed to tie my feet with ropes coming from the other two corners of the bed.

He pulled the tape from my mouth and sat down in a chair watching me – waiting for the feeling to come back into my body. I finally felt the effects of the stun gun wearing off, but I held perfectly still, hoping to put off what was coming as long as possible. It didn't work, however, for I heard him say in an almost kindly way, "I know you're awake Lisa."

I rolled my head to the left and looked at him. "Why are you doing this to me?" I croaked.

He ignored my question. "Are you thirsty? Your voice sounds a little hoarse." I noticed that the look of wildness had gone from his eyes. Then I realized that my mouth and throat were extremely dry, apparently one of the after effects of having been stunned twice. I nodded.

"I'll get you something," he said. He got up from the chair and walked from the room. I could hear the sounds of running water in the other room. Then he returned with a tall glass of water and a straw in his hand. "Sorry that I didn't have any ice, but I used it all to keep everything cold until I got here. But I left the water run for a little bit so it should be fairly cold."

I wondered what he was talking about but didn't say anything. He sat the water on the stand beside the bed and put a pillow under my head. He lifted my head and brought the straw to my lips. I drank greedily. When he took the glass away, I was still thirsty but he said, "That's enough. Wouldn't want you to pee the bed. Although it wouldn't matter too much. I put a plastic cover underneath the sheet."

He went back to the chair and sat down. "Now," he began, speaking softly. "You asked a question and it deserves an answer." I wondered what he was talking about. "You wanted to know why I was doing this to you. Let me explain. I have brain cancer and four months ago they gave me a year less to live. All my life I've wanted to get a little girl and rape her."

He paused, letting what he had said sink in. Fear overtook me. He was actually going to force his ugly thing inside my little body. I remembered the sex education we had in school. When I had seen the movie they had shown I had decided then that I would never let a man do that to me. Now it was going to happen.

He continued. "The thing that kept me from doing it was that I knew I would be caught and I didn't want to spend the rest of my life in jail. Now, it doesn't matter. I'm going to die anyway. So, when they find us, which I figure will take about a week as I'm not trying very hard to hide, I'll try to work it so that they kill me right then. If that doesn't work, I'll still have to spend less than eight months in jail."

"Now you know what's going to happen. It's late and I'm sure we're both very tired so let's get some sleep." Sleep? He had just said he was going to rape me and he wants me to sleep? I started to cry. Tears were running down my face. He dried my tears with a soft cloth. "There, there little one. I won't be so bad. You'll see. You might even learn to like it."

He pulled a cot over beside the bed, threw a pillow on it, and turned out the lights. I laid there crying softly. Maybe this was just all a bad dream. Maybe I'd wake up and find myself safe in my own bed at home. I heard him cough in his sleep, realized it wasn't a dream, and began to cry even harder. "Try to keep it down," he said. "We've got a big day tomorrow and we both need our rest. That is, unless you'd like me to rape you right now." That shut me up. I closed my eyes as tight as they would go and gritted my teeth, but I didn't let any sound come out, even though tears were still streaming down my face. Eventually I fell into a fitful sleep.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.