Taking Olivia
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2011 by Mr Hyde

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - As revenge for cheating him out of his livelihood, Richard Hunter kidnaps the seventeen year old daughter of his ex-business partner. Nothing could prepare him for the events that followed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   BDSM   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Panic set in as I wondered whether the documents were nothing more than a ruse to tempt me out of the house such that Gemma could engineer their escape. In the three hours that I was away, they could be almost anywhere. They could have raised the alarm and the police could be outside, waiting for my return. I checked the adjoining bathroom then raced along the corridor to the lounge before finally checking the main bathroom.

I breathed a desperate sigh of relief as soon as I spotted Gemma sitting naked on the side of the bath with Olivia knelt between the thighs. Gemma screamed as soon as she saw me and leapt up to push me out of the room.

"Get out," she snapped. "We're not ready for you yet."

The door slammed in my face, leaving me totally bemused. I returned to the lounge and sat down on the sofa. Whilst I waited for them to appear, I flicked through the sheaf of documents, not immediately realising what I was seeing. Slowly a pattern emerged and I began to appreciate the scale of Raymond's fraud.

Chandrex Holdings was a shell company into which Raymond was pouring funds at an alarming rate. It allowed him to take money out of the main company without paying tax and also reduced the profits of Weston Enterprises, avoiding a whole host of other liabilities. If the Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs or the police got wind of the scam, there would doubtless be hell to pay.

I smiled with the realisation that I now possessed all the information necessary to assure Raymond's compliance. I was even tempted to increase my demands.

Olivia and Gemma finally reappeared. Olivia was dressed in her school uniform and looked slightly nervous. Her hair had been tied back in a ponytail and there was only a hint of makeup. The net result made her appear years younger. She could have been fifteen years old, maybe even less, but definitely more than thirteen.

"I've brought you a pretty little girl," Gemma advised. "I thought you might like her."

Olivia approached apprehensively and I detected a certain degree of theatre in their actions. I decided to play along.

When she was within arm's reach, I pulled her into my lap and wrapped an arm around her slim waist. Gemma produced the SLR and started taking pictures. I kissed Olivia tenderly whist fondling her breasts through the material of her blouse. She gasped as I touched her but made no attempt to escape from my clutches.

My hand descended her body and savoured the softness of her upper thighs, caressing the smooth skin and slowly creeping towards her crotch.

"Be gentle," she implored anxiously. "It's my first time."

"I will Olivia. Don't worry," I replied as I cupped her mons. She closed her eyes as I stroked her vulva through her conservatively cut panties.

I hiked up her skirt to obtain a better view as I molested the young schoolgirl, enjoying the prospect of unwrapping my present. I slipped my finger into her knickers and caressed her smooth pussy. I groaned as I stroked her delicate petals and Olivia couldn't resist the smidgen of a smile as she observed the effect she was having upon me.

I leaned back on the sofa, dragging her with me whilst forcing my whole hand into her panties and caressing her bare flesh. I dipped my finger into her wet chasm, foraging along the length of her cleft and teasing the engorged nub of her clit. Her legs splayed apart to grant me full access and Gemma was quick to capture the depraved scene for my later delectation. Olivia humped against my hand, her own arousal temporarily overriding the innocent persona that she was attempting to project.

Easing her off my lap and onto the floor, I pushed my trousers and underwear around my ankles to release my aching erection. Olivia restored her virtuous mien and feigned a stunned look as I guided her face to the head of my cock. Resigned to her fate she parted her lips and slowly took me in her mouth. The flash flickered repeatedly as each stage of her defloration was recorded in detail

I was soon embedded within her warmth. As she tentatively sucked on the shaft, I loosened the buttons of her blouse and unhooked her bra, freeing her modest breasts from captivity. I approached climax and withdrew to regain a degree of control. With a little prompting, Olivia sat on the sofa and I slipped her knickers down to reveal her sex, overflowing with her excitement.

Returning her earlier favour, I bowed before her and worshipped at the altar of her womanhood, feasting upon the succulent secretions that poured forth. I lapped up all she could offer then knelt between her legs and positioned myself to take possession of her imaginary virtue.

"I'm scared," she whimpered.

"Just relax," I comforted. "I'll take it slowly."

My cock spread her open, her labia clinging desperately around the circumference of my shaft. Her stockinged legs rested on my forearms as she accepted me into her tight sheath, groaning as each successive inch penetrated her.

"Ow, it hurts," she sobbed.

I relished her pretence as I rocked slowly back and forth until my entire length was ensconced in pure heaven. Olivia's eyes defocused as she savoured her impalement. Her hands attempted to modestly cover her exposed breasts but her treacherous fingers soon teased the erect nubs, adding further to the delight of my thrusts within her tight channel.

I pumped more vigorously as the delectable sight spurred me on. Olivia writhed beneath me, making it more and more difficult to maintain a steady stroke. She suddenly gasped and stiffened as her climax peaked.

Her vaginal muscles squeezed me deliciously making it almost impossible to resist the temptation to thrust forward and precipitate my own orgasm. I gritted my teeth and watched as the youngster wallowed in the glorious aftermath of her orgasm, holding myself in reserve for things to come.

Olivia smiled up at me through her torpor, her body still providing a luxuriant home for my manhood. I returned her smile then reached down to extract my cock and position it against her exposed anus.

"Please," Olivia pleaded. "Not there. It's dirty."

I pressed forward, watching gleefully as her sphincter spread around my girth and forced inside the inner vestibule. She continued her faked protestations as more of my length eased into her greased rectum until my crotch pressed against her posteriors. Completely contained within her back passage, I once more stroked within her embrace, seeking the ultimate moment of pleasure when I'd unleash my torrent inside her.

Olivia grunted and grimaced with each thrust but the sight of my cock plundering the schoolgirl's arse was finally too much and I flooded her with my spunk. I collapsed atop her straining body, snuggling whilst I recovered my composure.

As I slipped out of her, a trickle of semen dribbled from her gaping orifice and formed a viscous pool on the leather sofa. I stood up and helped Olivia to her feet. She leaned against me for support, her legs almost too weak to hold her upright. We kissed passionately as I held her in my arms.

Only then did I notice Gemma circling us with the camera having taken pictures continuously during our tryst. She smiled as she viewed the deep affection that had grown between me and the teenager, finally reassured that they had nothing to fear about the eventual outcome of our time together.

Olivia pulled her panties back into place then refastened her bra and blouse. We sat down to read through the material that I'd retrieved from Ruth. Finally, I sat at the laptop and typed extracts manually before attaching them to an email and re-iterating my monetary demands.

We retired to bed early and the three of us slept in the main bedroom, together for the first time. Olivia lay in the middle, and we contented ourselves with touching each other until we lapsed into slumber.


I awoke to the sounds of female cries of ecstasy and discovered Olivia and Gemma completely intertwined, their faces buried in each other's sex. Not wishing to interrupt their passion, I showered and dressed then proceeded to check my email.

Whilst not surprised to find a response awaiting me, what did amaze was the distinct shift in tone. Raymond promised that the delivery of the cash was imminent. It was clear that the fear of my revelations had finally propelled him out of his passivity. A coward to the end, he'd even volunteered Sandra to deliver the money at a time and place of my choosing. He further assured me that the police were not apprised of his change of heart and would not intervene in any exchange.

"I'll bet," I thought as fear of his own demise drove his every action.

I emailed back accepting the terms and requested the meeting take place the following evening. I informed him I would send details of the procedure closer to the time.

The girls emerged from the bathroom dressed in robes, their hair wet from the shower. I relayed the good news and I could sense the quandary in Olivia's eyes. Part of her enjoyed the freedom to express her sexual nature, unconstrained by the presence of parents. Another sought familiar surroundings and wanted nothing more than to reunite with her mother. The past few days had been an exciting adventure but, like an exotic holiday, it lasted only so long and eventually necessitated the return to normality.

I'd planned the details of the financial exchange in advance, preparing a scheme that would provide warning if the police were watching things. If the worst came to the worst, it would also allow me ample opportunity to evade capture.

Tomorrow I would forward the first of a series of rendezvous points that would have them chasing around the Buckinghamshire countryside before finally arriving at the final meeting place. From a high vantage point, I would be able to monitor progress, hopefully spotting any suspect vehicles that were tailing them.

The girls were somewhat subdued with Olivia's stay at the house drawing to a conclusion. We sat around and talked for most of the day, discussing our aspirations for the future. Olivia related her desire to go to university where she'd applied to various colleges to study journalism. Gemma, resigned to the fact that her illustrious past was now on permanent record, realised that her teaching career would never recover. She agreed to my offer to stay with me in the short term, perhaps helping enjoy the wealth that would soon be winging my way.

Olivia looked pensively in our direction, clearly disappointed to be losing her best friend and lover but sensing the unavoidability of it. In the fullness of time, I promised to try to find ways for them to keep in contact.

I left them alone for the afternoon whilst I drove around to check all my preparations for the exchange were still in place. The pair had found enough ingredients to make a mild chicken curry by the time I returned and we sat around the table, eating in quiet contemplation.

We retired to bed early and I made love to both of them, engaging them with as much tenderness as I could muster. Each time, I ensured they received their pleasure before accelerating my thrusts and flooding them with my sperm.


I cooked up bacon, sausage and eggs for breakfast and the smell drew the somnolent pair from their stupor. We all felt a deep sense of trepidation about the activities planned for later in the day. I opened the laptop and emailed the first stage of the handover: a telephone box in a small country village where I'd taped a prepay mobile phone beneath the cabinet of the payphone.

Olivia and I would leave immediately after lunch and I'd observe through powerful binoculars as Sandra retrieved the mobile and received further instructions by text message.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.