Taking Olivia - Cover

Taking Olivia

Copyright© 2011 by Mr Hyde

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - As revenge for cheating him out of his livelihood, Richard Hunter kidnaps the seventeen year old daughter of his ex-business partner. Nothing could prepare him for the events that followed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   BDSM   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"Hungry?" I asked.

They both nodded. I untied Gemma and then both followed me into the lounge after first gathering up their clothes and getting dressed. I'd prepared and laid out a mound of sandwiches. A Victoria sponge cake offered the prospect a tasty treat for later.

"So you've been with him the whole time?" Gemma asked, as we ate our fill.

Olivia just nodded.

"I don't suppose I need to ask what you've been up to."

Olivia responded by opening up the Toshiba and treating her friend to a slideshow of all our activities. Gemma's eyes sparkled as she viewed all the scenes of depravity, gasping in surprise when she saw the most recent images.

"Finally!" Gemma exclaimed. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Richard had to persuade me the first time but I'm kind of getting used to it now."

"You look lovely with spunk running out of your bum. Just wait until we go back to the 'Black Cat'. You won't be able to sit down for a week."

Olivia giggled with anticipation.

Gemma cast me a knowing glance. "Olivia has almost convinced me that we're safe with you. I won't create any trouble provided you don't give me any indications to the contrary. It's hardly as though I've got lots of things to be doing at home."

I smiled at her quiet acceptance of the situation. "I'm really sorry for what I had to do to you. I took no pleasure from using the taser on you, or sedating you with the tranquiliser.

She paused. "Apology accepted, I guess."

Olivia slipped her arm around Gemma's waist and squeezed.

"Don't think you can get around me that easily, young lady," Gemma scolded. "You've got a lot to answer for."

"What!" Olivia protested.

"Worrying me half to death then getting him to kidnap me to keep you company."

"I didn't," Olivia gasped.

"I don't believe you." Gemma looked at me. "I think we should teach her a lesson."

"What did you have in mind?" I asked.

"I know exactly what I'm going to do to the little devil."

Olivia tried to escape but Gemma immediately wrestled her to the ground, tickling her until she begged for mercy.

"Help me get her in to the bedroom," Gemma demanded.

We soon had her tied naked to the bed. Olivia pleaded with us, imploring us to release her as she feared the consequence. Gemma outlined her requirements and I rushed to comply. A bowl of hot water, a tin of shaving foam, and a safety razor soon rested beside the bed.

"What are going to do?" Olivia whined until the truth dawned. "Oh no. Not that. Mum will kill me."

Ignoring her protestations, Gemma soaked her pubes then sprayed foam liberally over her crotch. Olivia gasped as Gemma wielded the razor and brought it to bear.

"Keep still unless you want me to nick you," Gemma admonished. She swiped the blade repeatedly through Olivia's curls, cutting swathes through her lush forest until just stubble remained. Soon, even that fell victim to Gemma's skilful actions. I edged closed to admire her handiwork, gazing at the smooth folds of flesh that now nestled between Olivia's thighs.

"Looks good enough to eat," I praised.

"Why don't you?" Gemma encouraged.

Emboldened, I sat down on the bed and pressed my face against her exposed sex.

"You're all rough," Olivia complained.

"Let me see," Gemma asked. I withdrew and the girl ran her fingers gently over my cheek and chin. She applied foam and then used the razor to carefully remove every last trace of bristle.

Whenever I visited the hairdresser, I always allowed them to shave me afterwards. The establishment that I visited was unisex and the young girls that worked there were all pretty and had incredibly soft hands. I'd close my eyes and savour every second as they attended to my needs. They always took their time, knowing from experience that a generous tip would be forthcoming.

Clean shaven, I reapplied myself between Olivia's thighs and she was soon moaning deliriously with pleasure.

"Slut," Gemma teased, but Olivia was too enraptured to hear.

As she panted breathlessly, recovering, Gemma stroked a finger through her juicy cleft. "I've been dying to do this to her. She was always too scared of what her mum would say if she found out."

I grinned as I observed the intimacy between the pair.

"I think we should progress to the last part of her punishment," Gemma stated.

"What more are you going to do to me?" Olivia whimpered.

"Torture you," Gemma replied.

"No! Please!"

"You're going to have to stay there, knowing there's nothing you can do."

Gemma stood up and took hold of my hand. "Come on," she said as she led me out of the room, leaving the door wide open.

"Don't leave me," Olivia called out.

We entered the master bedroom where Gemma immediately began to undress.

"I'm not really into being tied," she confessed, "but I do enjoy a good fuck. I'll be sure to make plenty of noise to make sure the little horror next door knows what's going on."

I stripped and Gemma accommodated me without reservation. After a rest to recover my stamina, she rolled me onto my back and rode me, screaming in delight as her body eventually rewarded her with an intense climax. I caressed her generous breasts as I drove into her from below, inundating her with my seed once more. Afterwards, she relaxed in my arms, sighing contentedly.


Olivia was humble when we finally released her, deferring politely to both of us "Thank you, Sir. Thank you, Miss."

I exchanged a quick glance with Gemma, acknowledging the youngster's descent into submissiveness.

I collected the plates from lunch and loaded up the dishwasher, returning to the lounge to discover Gemma using my SLR to photograph Olivia in a variety of licentious poses. My favourite was the one of her sitting back on her haunches with her mouth wrapped around the end of a thick dildo, the shaft emerging from her lips in a most dissolute manner.

Olivia settled into an armchair with her legs hooked over the arms, blatantly exposing her sex. Gemma crawled over and impaled her with the plastic phallus, driving the shaft in and out of the girl's pussy. I picked up the camera and captured the scene for posterity.

"Why don't you join in?" Gemma asked. "I don't believe you've enjoyed my arse yet."

I flipped up her skirt and pulled her panties down, anointing the crinkled orifice with a copious amount of lubricant before entering her. The three of us groaned in unison as we sped towards release.

As soon as I climaxed, I restored my dignity and fled to the bathroom to rinse my face in cold water. Events were progressing far beyond my control. Nothing I'd experienced previously even closely approached the lascivious freak show that I'd somehow found myself embroiled with. Even the carnal delights of my time with Sandra paled into insignificance compared to the antics of her daughter and friend.

The girls were arguing when I felt brave enough to venture back into the lounge, twenty minutes later. The laptop was powered up and the internet story site open.

"You could piss in my mouth," Olivia suggested.

"I think you'll just turn people off. The story's getting silly enough as it is."

I'd recently abandoned all interest in 'Taking Amelia', leaving it to Olivia to maintain. Clearly, the girls were in disagreement as to how the story should progress. I observed the playful bickering, seeing just how closely involved they were. Even whilst they squabbled, their hands stroked each other with a familiar ease. It was heart-warming. I had no idea what they finally submitted to the site.

When the time came to cook dinner, they both disappeared into the bedroom. I boiled up some pasta, found a jar of tomato and herb sauce to accompany it, and placed some garlic bread under the grill. I called out as I prepared to serve up and the pair appeared almost immediately.

Gemma was dressed normally but Olivia wore nothing but a skimpy bra and matching thong. Gemma had fitted a leather collar around her neck and led her into the kitchen by a fine silver chain.

"Kneel down, girl," Gemma instructed.

"Yes, Miss," Olivia replied, obeying instantly.

"Hands behind your back, show some respect."

Olivia complied, staring down at the ground to avoid our eyes.

"She's been getting ideas above her station," Gemma told me. "She needs to be brought down a peg or two."

I gasped as I observed the expression of sheer adulation written across Olivia's face.

"Just dish up two portions," Gemma instructed. "I'll feed my little pet from my plate."

I did as instructed, placing a double portion in front of Gemma. I watched in amazement as the older girl alternated feeding herself and then Olivia.

"Thank Richard for the lovely meal," Gemma told Olivia once the food was consumed.

Olivia edged closer to me. "Thank you for the food, sir."

"Thank him properly," Gemma scolded.

She leaned forward, rubbing her face against my crotch. She smiled as she felt my penis tent the front of my trousers.

"It's up to you," Gemma informed me as she noted the lustful expression on my face. I opened my flies and freed my cock from captivity. Olivia looked to Gemma for permission and then took me in her mouth.

I sighed ecstatically as I gently held her head and guided her up and down my raging erection, soon arriving at the point of no return.

"Don't you dare swallow it, young lady," Gemma warned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.