Taking Olivia
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2011 by Mr Hyde

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - As revenge for cheating him out of his livelihood, Richard Hunter kidnaps the seventeen year old daughter of his ex-business partner. Nothing could prepare him for the events that followed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   BDSM   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The two of us stared at one another, absorbing each other's revelations. I now realised exactly where her hedonistic attitude originated whilst she doubtless struggled to come to terms with the fact I'd engaged in an adulterous relationship with her mother.

We dressed and enjoyed a leisurely breakfast. After that, we progressed to the lounge and Olivia powered up the laptop.

"We need to do the next chapter," Olivia stated. "I'm sure they're all awaiting the next thrilling episode."

"I'll bet," I replied wryly.

"They'll be expecting you to tell them how you fucked me in the arse."

"What? Who?"

"The ones that don't leave their name. The messages that are in the 'Temp' folder."

"You know about that?" I asked.

"I'm not a complete idiot."

I grinned sheepishly and we spent an hour producing the most explicit chapter so far. People had given up criticising the implausibility of the plot and appeared to be enjoying the salacious details of sex that Olivia seemed able to churn out ad infinitum. For the next day, we used the feedback to guide our experimentation with the line being drawn only at watersports and the unavailability of a large German Shepherd.

After the earlier episode proved less daunting than expected, she allowed me to take her anally once more and even admitted that it was slightly enjoyable once I used plenty of lubrication and took things slowly. I fetched the camera and took several pictures of her reclined wantonly on her tummy, recovering whilst semen wept from her inflamed anus. I compared the lewd sight to the long treasured memory of her mother in a similarly delightful pose.

"Gem will be happy," Olivia admitted. "She's been trying to persuade me to take it up the bum for months."

"Do you miss her?"

"I do now that you ask but I think it will be worse for her. She loves bossing me around and telling me what to do."

"I'm sorry."

"I just hope that we can find a way to be together after I return home."

Her comments reminded me of the impasse with regard to her father. His latest email looked almost as though he'd delegated the composition to members of his legal department. He threatened how he'd hunt me down relentlessly and ensure that I was incarcerated without chance of parole for having the audacity to threaten him. Never once did he refer to Olivia by name. It was almost as though he was pursuing a business consortium that had defaulted on some tacit agreement and he was determined to demonstrate the dire consequences that would be forthcoming.

I started to consider just releasing Olivia but an email response from the story site put a wicked idea in my head. I positioned Olivia onto the bed and set about securing her naked body, facing upwards.

"I'm going out for a while," I told her.

"You don't need to tie me," she replied. "I promised not to try and escape."

"I'm going to get you something."

"Really? What?"

"A surprise."

"I like surprises. What is it?"

"If I told you then it wouldn't be much of a surprise, would it?"

"Spoilsport." Olivia stuck her tongue out at me and I responded by gagging her.

She struggled against the bonds in a way that she knew I liked to see but I was determined not to let the little minx distract me. I blindfolded her for the first time, tying a narrow strip of cloth over her eyes. She gurgled appreciatively as she adapted to this new experience.

"Enjoy yourself," I told her as I prepared to depart, wishing for all the world that I could stay and play. Intent on my purpose, I opened the garage door and climbed into the Mercedes.

Setting the satnav for my destination, I drove towards Amersham. In my pocket was the fake warrant card that identified me as Detective Sergeant Steven Bird of Amersham CID. It would not pass muster with everybody but to an uninformed member of the public it would certainly suffice. I'd produced the ID as part of a previous plan of abduction but abandoned it in favour of the stratagem that I'd eventually adopted.

Glad that the time and effort had not been in vain, I traversed the backstreets of the town before pulling into a large walled courtyard that served the small apartment complex. The first thing that I noticed was Gemma's small hatchback parked in its bay. I smiled as I realised that my proposed plan would take less time than expected to enact.

I reversed against the front of the building, almost adjacent to the communal entrance. There were no other vehicles in evidence. I climbed out of the car and adopted my most formal demeanour before proceeding to the front door and pressing the call button beside her name.

After about a minute, a female voice answered. "Yes, who is it?"

"Sergeant Bird of Amersham CID," I spoke into the grille. "I wonder if I could come up and ask you a few questions."

"Again," she replied irately. "How many more times must I go through this?"

"I've just been assigned to the case. There are one or two things in your previous statement that I'd like you to clarify."

"Whatever. I'll be down in a second."

I kicked my heels on the doorstep before the door unlatched and the young woman appeared, dressed in a simple, tightly fitting dress and low-heeled sandals. Her hair was mussed and she wore no makeup; a complete contrast from the time before when I'd tasered her on the back lane. I suppressed a moment of panic that she'd recognise me, even from that one casual glance. As she stepped aside to admit me, that fear diminished.

We proceeded up a flight of stairs to her first-floor apartment where she held the door ajar. I entered and she closed it behind me, immediately offering me a drink. I requested a coffee then followed her into the kitchen where she set the kettle to boil.

"What items exactly need clarification," Gemma asked impatiently.

"You're not at work?" I asked, wondering why she was home so early.

"You must know that I was fired," she retorted angrily. "You lot dug up all the shit you could on me. I'll be surprised if I ever work again."

"I'm sorry. I wasn't informed."

"Fucking brilliant," she sneered.

"I was wondering whether you remembered any more details about the kidnapper."

"Like I said before, it all happened so quickly. One minute I was standing beside his car, the next he'd grabbed me and zapped me with that ... taser thingy. Everything else is just a blur."

"What about the car?"

"Silver. Small. I'm not very good with makes."

I coaxed her through events as they'd happened and was surprised at how little she remembered accurately. Her description of me was so far off the mark, it was almost comical.

I decided to tease her a little. "Tell me about your relationship with Olivia."

The question took her aback momentarily. "There's nothing much to say. I was her tutor and I drove her to and from college."

"Nothing else?"

"What the hell are you implying?" she snapped defensively.

"Considering the reasons why you were dismissed from your previous employment."

"Fuck you!"

"Answer the question or I'll ask it again down the station," I growled, getting right into the part.

She snorted derisively. "We were friends, alright."

"Good friends?"

She glared at me. "Yes!" she hissed.

"How good?"

She looked away guiltily, confirming all Olivia's assertions.

"It's none of your fucking business," she muttered.

"Really?"

"We were close," she finally admitted, the first sign of uncertainty in her eyes.

"Who else knew you were lovers?"

I could sense she wanted to deny everything but knew her facial expression belied any words she could muster. She sat down heavily on a chair and began to cry.

"I loved her," she sobbed. "I'd never do anything to hurt her."

"I see," I replied emotionlessly.

The words spilled forth from her in a rush. She provided a sanitized account of what Olivia had told me, omitting any mention of the fetish club. I surmised she was glad to finally confess the truth. As I stood listening to her monolog, I fixed my eyes on the swell of her breasts. They strained against the fabric of the dress and I eagerly anticipated the opportunity to explore her body. Whilst her observation during the time of Olivia's abduction left much to be desired, her impressions of my interview technique were alarmingly astute.

"Are you going to make any notes?" she rebuked, "or are you just going to stand there staring at my tits?"

I laughed. "I was just wondering what they'd look like wrapped around my cock."

"You bastard!" she snapped, jumping to her feet and attempting to slap me across the face.

I dodged her blow and extracted the injection pistol from my outer pocket, placing it against her thigh. I fired a dose of ketamine into her and her expression turned instantly from anger to abject fear. She tried to bolt for the door but her legs collapsed beneath her and she fell full-length across the wood-panelled floor. She whimpered and crawled away but within a few feet, the anaesthetic took effect and she lay still.

I poured the un-drunk coffee down the sink. I hated freeze-dried.

Leaving the unconscious girl stretched out, I wandered through each room of the apartment, ensuring there was nothing to indicate she'd not left under her own volition. I entered her bedroom and discovered a small suitcase in the bottom of her wardrobe. I began filling it with clothes: some nice dresses, skimpy skirts and an assortment of lingerie. A drawer yielded up an incredible selection of fetish gear and sex toys. I added them to the growing pile in the suitcase.

Resting against the wall in the spare bedroom was a full set of Ping golf clubs. I idly wondered to whom they belonged.

Taking the suitcase down to the car, I placed it on the backseat then collected a large blanket from the boot and returned to the apartment. I wrapped the girl up and then carried her downstairs, placing her in the luggage compartment as I'd done with Olivia over a week earlier. I quickly bound her hands and feet just in case she recovered her senses before I reached the farmhouse.

A final survey of the apartment left no obvious clues to her disappearance. I hoped the police would just assume she upped sticks and tried to start over elsewhere.

The drive home was every bit as exciting as the time when I'd taken Olivia. By the time I pulled into the garage, I was eagerly anticipating the fun I'd have with her.

Gemma was still senseless when I opened up the boot. I picked her up in my arms and ferried her into the house, depositing her in a bedroom at the opposite side of the house to Olivia. The walls were very thick and I had little doubt I could deal with her without alerting Olivia to her presence. That would come later.

I walked down the landing to check on my other charge, finding Olivia asleep atop the duvet. I closed the bedroom door to further insulate the sounds of any forthcoming activities.

Untying Gemma, I stripped her naked and tied her to the bed with some soft rope. I gagged her using my spare ball gag; identical to the first except blue in colour. Gemma started to stir and slowly became aware of her predicament. I watched from the doorway as she pulled against her restraints, thrashing around until she realised the futility of her actions. Finally, she wept uncontrollably as she registered there was nothing she could do to escape.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.