Taking Olivia
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2011 by Mr Hyde

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - As revenge for cheating him out of his livelihood, Richard Hunter kidnaps the seventeen year old daughter of his ex-business partner. Nothing could prepare him for the events that followed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   BDSM   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The next morning, her eyes tracked me as I entered the room carrying her breakfast, setting it down on the floor while I untied her and removed the gag. She spat out the saturated panties and then urgently requested a drink.

An uncomfortable quiet passed between us, neither wanting to dwell on the events of the previous evening. She devoured the food and then broke the silence.

"Have you heard from my dad?"

I sighed "He's decided to haggle. Apparently you're only worth a hundred thousand Euros."

"I'm surprised he's even offered that much for me."

I tensed as a fundamental tenet of my plans collapsed. For some reason, the thought that he wouldn't pay the ransom had never really occurred to me. My hands balled into fists with sheer frustration. Olivia looked nervous at my obvious state of agitation.

"Don't get worked up," she urged. "You just need to relax."

I nodded, desperately trying to stem my building bitterness.

"Lie face down on the bed, I'll give you a massage," she volunteered.

I looked at her suspiciously and then glanced at the door to ensure I'd not forgotten to lock it. The key was pushed deep in the pocket of my jeans.

Obeying her instructions, I reclined on my front and waited. Olivia straddled my torso, running her hands up and down my back and working the tension from my muscles. Her touch felt simply divine and when her fingers wrapped around my shoulder blades and squeezed, I sighed contentedly.

"Nice?" she asked.

"Mmm."

"Thought you might like it," she replied as she continued to administer her therapy. "They all love it when I do this for them."

Her hands gripped the bottom of my t-shirt and dragged it up my body. I lifted up to allow her to remove the garment. She returned to her task, digging her fingers into my naked flesh and kneading it like dough.

Olivia descended my body, removed my shoes and socks then unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down my legs. She attacked my upper thighs with consummate skill, unravelling all the knots.

I vaguely sensed as she stood to survey my ageing frame. After a rustle of movement, she climbed back on top of me. It took a few seconds for me to detect the subtle change in the feel of her body against mine. I glanced back over my shoulder. She was naked.

"Stop peeking," Olivia admonished, running her hands over me once more. I closed my eyes and savoured her touch, wondering where on earth things were leading.

After five minutes, I was more relaxed than at almost any time in the last ten years.

"Turn over," she told me. "I'll do your front."

I rolled over, impatient to gaze upon her glorious form. Her expression was one of quiet determination as she openly appraised my lean physique. Both of her nipples stood proudly erect, evidence of her deepening state of arousal. Soft hands stroked my body, caressing it as gently as any lover. Her fingers toyed with my nipples then slowly descended further, stripping off my boxers and holding me in her hands.

"If you'd wanted this, you should have just asked," she teased as her hand carefully cradled my balls whilst the fingers of the other hand slid up and down my rigid pole. She gently retracted the foreskin and her head plunged to take me in her mouth.

I groaned as she sucked my cock with a skill that someone her age had no right to possess. Just as I was about to explode, she sensed it and withdrew, allowing me to retreat from the brink.

"Can't have you coming off too soon," she stated. "I know how long it takes you older guys to recover."

My mind tried vainly to assimilate her words but little permeated the dense fog that blanketed my senses. I reached up to cup her breasts and she pressed them into my palms. She purred contentedly and wriggled in my lap as my thumbs flicked her erect nipples back and forth.

Returning to my cock, she took me to the back of her mouth with only an inch remaining outside. My eyes locked with hers as I savoured the sight of lips wrapped tightly around my shaft. She bobbed slowly without losing eye contact, each time absorbing a little more of my length until her lips nestled in my pubic hair. I observed her victorious expression as I relished the tight confinement of her throat.

As she continued to fellate me, Olivia gently caressed my balls until my release could no longer be denied. I surged within her, pumping out copious volumes of my seed. She clamped down upon my flesh, reluctant to let even a single drop escape her avaricious appetite. As the flow subsided, her throat pulsed as she gulped down my tribute without hesitation. My penis deflated and she pulled back to witness its fall from grace. A tiny pearl wept from the tip but her tongue quickly flicked out to capture and devour it.

A great lassitude suddenly possessed me and I automatically held out my arms to enfold her. She slipped into my embrace with her head resting against my chest. My heart thundered with the excitement of what had just happened.

As we snuggled together, a whole raft of questions played through my mind. I couldn't comprehend why she had pleased me so readily, or how she'd become so adept. I considered whether she hoped that by appealing to my prurient instincts, she would save herself from my threatened fate. I suspected the reasons were actually far more complex.

As I pondered events, Olivia reached up and pulled off the ski mask. I jumped up as though scalded. I fumbled the key from my jeans and raced out of the room, desperate to hide my features even though she'd already taken a good look at me.

I squatted outside her room, banging my head repeatedly against the dividing wall. I cursed my stupidity for falling for her trickery, wondering how on earth I could now ever release her.

Olivia padded barefoot out of the room wearing just a thin blouse and sat down beside me. "I just wanted to see what you looked like."

There was no malice in her voice, only curiosity.

"You'll be able to recognize me," I replied morosely.

"I was sick of seeing you in that stupid fucking mask. I've been watching you scratch yourself to distraction while wearing it."

I looked at her incredulously.

"You're not that bad looking," she told me. "A little grey around the edges perhaps but it gives you quite a distinguished look."

"Thanks, I think."

"If we're going to be cooped up here for the next couple of weeks, I thought we should try to get along."

"I suppose," I agreed, my mind struggling to make sense of anything that I was hearing.

My stomach rumbled. "Are you hungry?" I asked.

"What have you got?"

"Pasta."

"Sounds good," she replied pleasantly.

We dressed and wandered into the kitchen. I put some pasta on to boil and poured the contents of a jar of cream and tarragon sauce into a saucepan, stirring it continuously to prevent it burning. Olivia sat at the table, watching me the whole time.

"This isn't the sort of thing I was expecting," I confessed as I served up the food.

"I imagine not," she replied casually.

"I've kidnapped you, molested you and yet you still did what you did."

"There's a lot that you don't know about me. You obviously haven't done your homework as well as you'd thought."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.