Future Perfect
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2011 by expresso42

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mark Halliwell is a womanising research scientist whose experiments with stasis go awry, and he wakes up 200 years into the future. The idyllic civilisation in which he suddenly finds himself soon turns sour and he is forced into a conflict that will threaten the very fabric of their society.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Oral Sex  

We strolled down to breakfast, without a care in the world. Nella's eyes blazed with fury, but she held her silence until the opportunity to tackle me alone arose. She followed me into my room, screaming with rage.

"You promised!"

"I promised I'd speak to her. I did, and we decided to continue."

"You lied to me. You never had any intention of stopping."

"It's what we both want," I replied calmly.

"You just don't understand. I'm telling you this for your own good. Nothing but trouble will come from this relationship."

"So you say."

"What can I say to convince you?" she pleaded.

"Probably not much."

"Let me introduce you to Kara. She's a fellow student, and she's just completed the term of her partnership. I'm sure she'll be happy to see you, once your citizenship is approved."

"I don't want some girl I've never met, no matter how smart she is."

"There must be something I can say or do?"

A stray thought crossed my mind. "You really want to find a way to replace Teel in my affections?"

"Yes, that's what I've been saying all along."

"Then I have a suggestion, but you may not like it."

"Anything, tell me what it is."

"Take your robe off."

"What? What do you mean?" She gasped in astonishment.

"Take your robe off," I repeated. "If you want to deny me Teel, then you should be prepared to offer yourself in her place."

My intent was purely to embarrass her, in order to prove a point, hopefully persuading her to abandon her attempts to interfere. Nella stared at me as though I'd slapped her in the face, my sheer nerve obviously catching her unawares.

"I ... I..." She stammered.

"Well?" I demanded.

"I'm partnered with Tamar. I can't."

"And yet you're willing to deny your best friend what you freely indulge yourself."

"I do not ... indulge, I mean ... I..."

Nella looked distinctly uncomfortable at my offer, torn between wanting to save her friend from grief and facing the dilemma of betraying her partner, if such a concept even existed here.

"Tamar wouldn't need to know. We could be discreet," I teased, wondering when to let her off the hook.

"It's not Tamar, it's just..."

"Yes?"

She looked down at the floor then back at me, indecision written across her face.

"Kara would..."

"I don't want Kara. I want Teel..." or you, my subconscious suggested.

Nella swallowed nervously. "If I do this, and I'm not sure whether I can, but if I do this, do you promise to leave Teel alone?"

My mind slowly registered what she was offering. On the verge of telling her that I was just playing with her, I suddenly realised that I wanted her badly. In fact, I wanted them both. The thought transferred to my cock, which immediately made its presence known, poking provocatively through a gap in my robe.

Nella gasped, not relishing her choices, but knowing that she had to make a decision one way or the other.

"Which is to be Nella?" I asked softly, curious to see how far she'd go.

"I suppose..."

I edged closer and loosened her sash. She made no attempt to stop me as I opened her gown and reached inside to cup her breast. Closing her eyes, she accepted my caress. In total defiance of her wishes, the nipple puffed up. I transferred my attention to its neighbour and it too responded, jutting proudly from the softly yielding flesh. I slid the gown from her shoulders and it pooled at her feet, leaving her standing naked before me.

She was every bit as beautiful as I'd imagined. My lust took complete control, and the desire to possess her became irresistible. Nella whimpered as I wrapped my arms around her.

"This has to remain between the two of us," she begged.

"I won't breathe a word," I assured her, slipping out of my gown and pressing myself naked against her.

I marvelled at the suppleness of her flesh, flushed with the embarrassment of abandoning herself to my carnal desires. I had no real wish to force her into anything against her will so I kept a careful eye for any sign of undue distress. My lips pressed against hers, but she remained frozen stiff while I traced the contours of her lips with my tongue, seeking entrance inside. Nella finally admitted me, and after a few moments of aloofness, her tongue playfully parried mine, trying to drive it back whence it came.

After resting patiently on her haunches, my hands cavorted along her gently sloping flanks, sending a thrill through her body. Almost of their own accord, her arms slipped around my waist, her fingers caressing me tentatively. She gasped as my erection prodded into her. I angled myself downwards, slipping my cock between her thighs to rest against the delicate folds of her labia.

"Relax, Nella," I soothed, "let it happen, just like Teel did."

"Why am I so nervous?" she asked. "I've done this before. I know there's no reason to be scared. It will be just like with Tamar."

"That's right," I whispered reassuringly, "just like with Tamar."

My lips sought hers as I gently massaged the tenseness from her back, and then rubbed my cock sensuously against her sensitive spot. I would never have imagined that she'd yield so easily, but now she was in my arms, I knew it was just a matter of taking things slowly and giving her ample chance to respond. I walked her backwards towards the bed until her legs came into contact, then gently tilted her over onto her back, spreading open her thighs to admire her beauty.

I knelt before her, worshipping at her altar, and then dipping down reverently until my mouth was poised above her sex. I blew softly over her outer lips, drawing a desperate moan from Nella. My finger teased her clit from its protection and then flicked it back and forth several times, before leaning closer to caress it with my tongue.

"Mark, what are you doing?" she gasped.

Nella's body twitched as my tongue lanced through her narrow slit and then teased the delicate nub of her womanhood. I repeated the action several times, enjoying her pitiful protests. As her excitement grew, I lapped up her slick secretions and then poked my tongue into her, feasting rapaciously. Under the guise of trying to avoid my attentions, her wriggling only succeeded in pressing herself further against me.

"No, stop," she whined ineffectually as she struggled for breath, her entire body shaking as her arousal escalated and threatened to tip her over the edge. I concentrated my efforts on her clit, sucking the juicy stem into my mouth and assailing it with my tongue.

"Mark, please..." she gasped and then stiffened as her body finally overrode her carefully constructed restraint, plunging her into paradise.

She tossed about as I continued to stimulate her, throughout her climax. Only when she became quiescent did I finally crawl beside her and take her in my arms. With her eyes partially closed, she peeped at me through her lashes, her breathing slow and content.

"How did that feel?" I asked, kissing her on the forehead.

"Nice," she admitted breathlessly.

"Do you want me to continue?"

"I'm not sure," she sighed.

"Let me show you," I urged as I rolled on top of her, burying my face between her breasts.

I nibbled my way up the gentle slope, capturing a nipple between my teeth whilst lower down, I rubbed the head of my penis against her opening. Her hands hovered in mid-air, unsure what to do with them before eventually cradling my head, holding me against her heaving chest. She inhaled sharply as I lodged myself in her vagina, groaning in discomfort as I inserted more of my cock. I inched slowly forward until fully engaged, and then lay basking in the tightness of her sheath.

However well-endowed Tamar was or was not, he'd certainly removed any trace of her virginity. Nella panted as she adjusted to my invasion. I swept the hair from out of her eyes then kissed her tenderly. Her hands travelled downwards to rest on my back, massaging my flesh. My arms slid beneath her body as I began to thrust within her.

Like Teel before her, I'd somehow awakened her dormant libido. Her movements matched me stroke for stroke, seeking to maximise her pleasure. All reservations evaporated as we coupled with increasing enthusiasm, desperate to assuage our passion. As I drew close, I gritted my teeth to postpone my release until she could share the culmination of our efforts. Her fingers dug into my flesh like daggers and as she crested, I finally relaxed my control and flooded her with my seed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.