Future Perfect
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by expresso42

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mark Halliwell is a womanising research scientist whose experiments with stasis go awry, and he wakes up 200 years into the future. The idyllic civilisation in which he suddenly finds himself soon turns sour and he is forced into a conflict that will threaten the very fabric of their society.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Oral Sex  

I arrived for breakfast, well before Sarek, and helped myself to food whilst I waited for him to arrive. Two Guardians in their distinctive grey uniforms were engaged in an enthusiastic exchange. Whilst not understanding all that they said, the gist was clear.

"The Trogs were in full retreat," one boasted. "I lost count of how many I killed."

"Such stupid creatures," the second replied. "Do they not realise how hopeless their situation is?"

"The upgraded heat weapons are much more effective. It cooks them from the inside in moments, they literally explode." He made an expansive gesture that drew attention from many of those around.

"They killed a villager last week," he announced with disgust, "clawed him to death. We need to find out where they live, poison their habitat, and kill off all their offspring before they multiply out of all control, and overwhelm us completely."

"I agree. The High Council is to meet in emergency session to discuss the matter. The time has come to take decisive action."

Sarek and Nella chose that moment to arrive, and my concentration was disturbed. By the time that they'd selected their breakfast, the two Guardians had risen and departed to start their duties.

Nella seemed pleased to see me, asking how the evening with Teel had progressed.

"She's a lovely girl. I'm amazed she lives alone. She'd never have wanted for company in my day."

"We were in nurturing together," Nella replied. "I tried to help her with her studies, but she struggled to grasp even the finer points of integral calculus. She therefore took up work more suitable to her capabilities. She's still my dearest friend, despite Tamar's disapproval."

"Why does he disapprove?" I asked

"He feels that I should restrict myself to people of higher intellect. I don't know what he has against her."

"He's an arrogant snob," I ventured.

"A snob?"

"Somebody who considers himself superior to others."

"I suppose that's true of him," she admitted frankly.

"Why do you stay with him?"

"He is a good match, certainly for somebody in my position."

I stifled a comment but Sarek immediately picked up on my body language.

"You can't judge us by Ancient standards. We have a totally different social structure from that to which you are accustomed."

"It does take some getting used to," I admitted.

"Have you given any consideration as to what you'd like to do with your time?"

"Not really. My training was in biology and physics. You seem well advanced in those areas."

"Perhaps you may wish to study our crops, maybe even find a way to improve the flavour, seeing as you seem to find ours lacking."

I laughed, and told him I'd consider the matter.


I returned to my apartment. The newness of my situation had started to diminish rapidly, and the days were beginning to drag. I missed the long hours spent in the lab, winding down in the pub afterwards, and sneaking back to Jenny's apartment for sex. Picking up Angela's bear, I also realised just how much I missed my daughter. I tried not to think how terrifying her final few hours must have been, knowing the end was imminent but powerless to do anything to prevent it.

I wondered if Jenny had survived the initial holocaust, sheltering deep in the underground bunker, or whether she'd been caught on the surface. It seemed unlikely that she'd fared much better, with no food other than what little she could gather at short notice. The panic in the lead-up to annihilation must have been terrifying. I'd missed it all, safe in my impenetrable vault.

The door chime interrupted my deliberations. Teel wore just a short skirt that stopped half way up her thigh. I welcomed her inside and furnished us both with a glass of chilled water, perhaps the only thing in this world that tasted better. The girl looked utterly ravishing. Her hair fell in little wavelets to shoulder level, and her upper body shone with a lustrous sheen that enhanced her beauty.

"You look lovely," I praised. The words pleased Teel enormously. She absently rubbed her breasts and then settled on a sofa, her eyes beseeching me to comfort her.

"Are they still aching?" I asked.

"Not as much as yesterday."

"Then you won't need me to relieve them."

Teel smiled sheepishly, obviously too shy to ask directly.

"Why don't we take a bath?" I suggested.

"Together?"

"Why not?"

"I've never shared with anybody before."

I walked into the adjoining room and waited for her to join me. Standing behind her, I reached around to cup her breasts, squeezing them gently whilst nibbling delicately on the nape of her neck.

"That tickles," she giggled.

I dropped my hands to her waist, then slid her short skirt down to her ankles. She stepped out of them and then placed one foot in the bath. Water gushed up to cover her toes, rising rapidly until it was about half way up her leg. Walking in front of her, I gazed upon her naked beauty, not noticing a single hair on her body below the neck. The slim vertical fissure of her labia winked at me invitingly, but Teel seemed completely oblivious and unashamed of her nudity. She sank down into the water, smiling indulgently as the warmth encompassed her.

"Nice?" I asked.

She nodded. "Are you going to join me?"

I unfastened my robe and revealed myself, watching her eyes widen in surprise. A mass of dark hairs covered my arms, legs and chest; but it was my prominent erection that drew all her attention.

"What is that?" she gasped.

"Are you telling me that you've never seen a penis before?"

"In nurturing, but nothing like that. It's ... rather large."

Whilst overwhelmed by her praise, I have to admit that I'd always considered myself only averagely endowed. I stood in the water and allowed her to tentatively reach up and run her fingers along the shaft, satisfying herself that it was real. I settled beside her, and put my arm around her waist, watching as she continued to fondle my cock.

"You've never been with a man before have you?"

She shook her head. I giggled at her naivety, and then fondled her breast whilst covering her lips with mine. She abandoned her prize, settling back to enjoy my ministrations as I slipped my tongue into her mouth, whilst simultaneously stimulating the nipples with my finger. Like the night before, her arousal started to grow. As I explored lower and stroked my finger over her sex, she moaned and pressed herself urgently against me.

Her vagina resisted my attempts at penetration, proving beyond doubt that she still was a virgin. Teel yelped as I tried to force my digit past her hymen, causing me to withdraw and apologise for hurting her. I cradled her in my arms, then kissed down her body until I took a nipple in my mouth. My index finger teased her clit and she began to respond, much more fervently than before. Rubbing in tiny circles, her thighs jerked every time I flicked the tiny nub, her cries of excitement becoming more extreme by the second.

"Mark, stop!" she exclaimed.

Her body shivered as her orgasm peaked. I chewed diligently on her flesh, whilst my fingers crushed her pulsating clit, sending her spiralling into oblivion. I supported her in a tight embrace as she slowly recovered, her eyes opening and looking at me in confusion.

"What did you just do to me?"

"You climaxed. Has that not happened before?"

She shook her head. "I think I'd remember if it had."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"My mind went all blank, and then this powerful sensation took me over completely."

"That's just the beginning," I assured her. "I can probably make you feel even better than that."

"I'm not sure I could take much more. I'd lose myself forever."

"You'd recover ... eventually."

She giggled. "Your body, it's so hairy."

"Your own men must be the same. Even you must shave between your legs."

"Nobody has hair, other than on their heads. Were the women of your time like you?"

"Not quite as much. They had hair lower down, and under their arms; although some chose to trim it."

"I'm tired. I really should go."

"Don't leave yet," I urged. "Rest on the bed, if you need to."

"You don't mind?"

"I'll take a nap too, if it will make things easier."

Teel nodded and eased out of the bath. As soon as I followed her, the water started to drain automatically. She took a large towel from a rack to dry herself, and then used it on me. I stood rooted to the spot as she carefully wiped away all the water, taking an eternity to pamper my engorged organ.

"It looks so silly standing out like that. Isn't it uncomfortable?" she asked.

"A bit," I chuckled. "It'll go down eventually, although I'm sure it will be disappointed."

"Why?"

"It's probably hoping to find a more comfortable home," I joked.

Teel failed to comprehend my meaning.

"I think it would like to have sex with you."

"You would want to put all that inside me? I don't think it would fit."

"It would, but it may well be a painful experience for you, the first time. You seem quite small down there."

Teel concurred, and I decided not to press my luck. We reclined on the bed and I suggested that she press her body against mine, which she seemed more than happy to do.

"Your face is all rough," she complained.

Truth be told, I was in dire need of a shave. I explained my requirements and she promised to locate something that would help.

"I like the feel of your body next to mine," she sighed. "It makes me feel safe."

"Mmm," I sighed as I cuddled up to her.

"I could do without this thing poking me in the stomach though," she giggled as her fingers wrapped around my cock.

I growled and attacked her, tickling her until she begged for mercy. With her panting breathlessly, I kissed every inch of her exposed skin. Starting at her neck, I progressed lower, feasting on each of her succulent breasts. I nibbled down her stomach, skipping over her sensitive sex, and then descended her smooth leg. I worshipped her foot, taking each toe in turn, and teasing it with my tongue. She smiled as she enjoyed my caress, before providing me with her other foot to satisfy. I willingly obliged, raking my tongue along her sole, before licking up her adjacent leg until it was poised over her sex.

Our eyes connected and she determined my intentions, shaking her head in denial as I closed upon her delicate petals.

"No, Mark," she pleaded, "You mustn't."

Ignoring her objections, I covered her juicy lips with my mouth and foraged in her clam, devouring the sweet nectar that oozed forth. My tongue flicked the engorged bud, sending shivers of delight rippling along her spine. I struggled to maintain contact as she wriggled around in a half-hearted attempt to escape. She groaned as her passion rose up once more and took hold, leaving her body twitching uncontrollably. We lay quietly beside one another as Teel drifted into a contented sleep, exhausted from her climax.

The door chimed and I slipped into my gown, and then padded barefoot to discover Nella waiting outside. She asked me to accompany her to eat; but then caught sight of Teel, laid unconscious on the bed. She rushed over to check on her.

"What happened? Is she ill?"

Teel's eyes fluttered open and she smiled up at her friend. She struggled to sit, caring nothing about her state of undress.

"Are you okay?" Nella asked, supporting her friend and casting me a suspicious glare.

"I'm fine. I was talking with Mark and must have fallen asleep." I did nothing to contradict her.

"Why are you naked?"

"We had a bath and then rested together for a while. It was nice."

Nella's expression slowly softened and she extended her dinner invitation to both of us.

"Just let me freshen up," Teel replied, struggling to her feet and squatting in the bath until the water enveloped her lower body. She washed between her legs and then cupped her hands to splash water over her face, finally snapping herself out of her daze. With her body still aglow from her orgasm, she dried and dressed before declaring herself ready.

The three of us sat eating, talking and enjoying each other's company. I realised that I felt happy for the first time in many years, and yet experienced a certain amount of guilt.

"What are you thinking about?" Nella asked. "You suddenly became all serious."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.