Crunch
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Sometimes the routine things bring a surprise. And the familiar brings more surprises as Dave's disaster brings him to an unexpected place with his young neighbor

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

We remained in the yard, talking, enjoying the breeze as the sun eased behind the trees, then we went inside.

"Okay," she said. "Bath time. And by the way, yesterday?"

"What about yesterday?" I asked.

"When I got all emotional."

"Oh. I forgot about that."

"'S my period. Right on time. So I'm out of it for a few days. At least to your tongue an' your fingers..."

"Okay on the 'tongue', babe, but..."

"But, nothing. Not on my period." She looked at me determinedly.

"You get to say. I was just offering."

She cuddled next to me. "I really like THAT with you, baby," she sighed. "But..." Her hand touched my cast. She changed the subject. "So now you can hobble around."

"Feels good," I said. "I don't feel as helpless."

"Good!" she said. "And I don't feel as bad about takin' advantage of you. You ready for dinner?"

"Whenever," I said.

She left and returned with dinner from her mom's. Good food. And now, with two arms, I could feed myself. I've eaten many a meal alone in this house. It was wonderfully pleasant to have Ronni there with me. We laughed and talked as we ate, then she took our dishes to the kitchen and started the dishwasher.

"Let's do a sponge bath tonight, babe," she said. "Tomorrow I'm gonna get a big plastic bag, and a stool, an' maybe you can sit in the shower."

That was an interesting thought. I crutched my way to my bedroom and lowered myself onto the bed atop a layer of towels carefully laid out by Ronni. I was able to offer considerably more assistance in my undressing than before, but she still insisted, and when it came to getting my scrub trousers off, I was at her mercy.

That's a horrible thing. She loosened the drawstring at the waist, tugging the waistband down as far as she could, then rolled me from side to side until she had me uncovered. No underwear. Ronni. Smiling. In close proximity. Yes, I got hard.

She giggled. "You know, it does that EVERY time now."

"I know. It knows you." I slid my hand down along her waist and hip.

"I know it, too. And I know something fun to do to it." Her head bobbed down. I moaned.

As she started sponging me off, she said, "Something I want to talk about, baby..." she sounded a little more serious than normal.

"What's that, sweet one?" I asked.

"You know, we've been having a lot of fun, playing with each other, you know, your hands, your mouth ... and I love doin' that with you." Her soft brown eyes...

"You're a delight, my dear. I love doing it with you too, you know..." I said. I was truthful. She was happy and enthusiastic and seemed to enjoy the pleasures we'd shared with each other.

"Baby, you know, I'm a virgin. I mean, we have fun doing things, and I don't want to stop any of that, but I want to stay a virgin until we're married." She looked at me with a little bit of a worried look on her face. "Does that make you mad?"

"Of course not, sweetie," I said. "I've enjoyed what we've done together, too. It's all very wonderful and magical with you. But I can understand how you feel about virginity. And we can wait. I mean, we don't have to do anything. That's not why I love you. That's not why I want you around. Me, I'm happy to just have you in the house with me. And if I can hold hands and we can cuddle and we can kiss, even better."

"Uh, baby," she said, "I didn't mean I wanted to stop that stuff. Any of it. I mean between me and you, the hugging and kissing," she smiled demurely, "and that OTHER stuff, that's just us being intimate with each other. I mean, I've NEVER done anything like that with anybody else. Not even really kissed another boy. You'll be the only one I ever do any of that stuff with." She sighed. "I mean, I hope I'm, like, GOOD at it."

"Baby," I said, "you're the BEST."

"But I don't know what I'm doin'," she said.

"But I know what you're doing. You're driving me crazy. I love what you do. How you do it. THAT you do it. Kiss me."

She kissed me. She did more than kiss me. She hugged me and she buried her face in my neck and whispered her love to me. Then she sat up. "I need to get your bath finished you know. You're being very distracting."

"I'm not the one that started talking about sex!" I said.

"Wasn't talking about sex. Was talking about me being a virgin."

"I'm glad you're virgin, baby. But I'm even more glad that you're you. And three weeks isn't too long to wait."

"I've been waiting since I was TEN."

"What?!? What have you been waiting for since you were 10?"

"To get in your bed. To be your wife."

"But when you were ten you didn't know what husbands and wives did."

"All I knew was that I wanted to be your wife. To make you smile, so we can be happy together. Whatever it took." She kissed me again. "When I got older and found out what husbands and wives really did in bed, I wanted to do THAT with you. I did! And you know what? That's one of the reasons why I'm a virgin. If you would've showed up one day with a new wife, I don't know if I'd still be a virgin anymore. But I kinda told myself that as long as there was a chance that you an' me would be together, I was gonna wait so I can be totally yours."

"Baby, I'm glad you waited. And you know what? I guess I'm glad that you waited till I had this accident to tell me. I don't know how I could've handled it, as much time as we spent on the road together, if I'd known how you really felt about me. This way, it's kinda like I can be all honorable about it. Both of us can be."

She shoved me over on my back to sponge down the other side of me, then rubbed me down briskly with a towel. She started pulling the towels off the bed, and putting them in a pile. Then she crawled in the bed beside me, insinuated herself against me.

"Honorable! That's us. Yeah, I know. There were so many times that I looked at you and I thought about, maybe I should just go ahead and tell 'im. But I just couldn't figure out how we would handle it. And then the day of your accident it just all came out. I was so scared that I'd lost my chance to tell you."

"Angel," I said, "sometimes it just takes big event like the accident to get people to sort things out. I guess that's what happened with you and me. Doesn't look like either one of us could see a way to talk to one another until you thought I was dead."

She lay beside me in bed. We were an odd couple. I'm stripped completely naked with the exception of the cast from right above my knee to my foot, and she's fully clothed. But you know what? I'm a whole lot more mobile than I used to be. It didn't take much for me to roll over to face her and now both my arms worked. I held her against me and kissed her and told her how much I loved her.

I guess it almost sounds sappy, but Ronnie and I were cementing the way that we felt about one another. Yes. Ronnie. Plain Ronnie. Now I question how I ever imagined her to be plain. Now I saw her as magical. She wasn't conventional in her beauty. But I loved her and I saw that she had beauty and it was special and wonderful and that she was in my arms, right now, made it even more special and wonderful.

Of course I had both my arms around her holding her against me. Her arms were still free. At first she caressed my head, pulling my face against her for kisses. Then she freed up one hand and that hand magically appeared between us, exploring and it didn't take her long to find what she was looking for.

She pulled her face back from mine and said, "I told you I didn't want to stop this part."

"But, baby," I said, "you won't let me do anything to you."

"So what? Does that mean I can't play with you. Just because I won't let you play with me?" Her eyes twinkled.

"Doesn't seem fair."

Giggle. "What's that saying go? 'All's fair in love and war'?" She smiled at me. "So what is it? Love? Or war?" Her lips met mine, our tongues mixing. She pulled back.

"Sure doesn't feel like any war that I'm aware of."

"It's not like we're keeping score or somethin'. I LIKE doing this. With my hand. Or with my mouth. You wanna stop me from doing something that I like?"

I stroked that shiny brown hair, brushing the strand away from her face. "I don't wanna stop you from doing anything you think is fun. I just don't want you to think that you gotta do stuff just to please me."

She was smiling and she pulled further away and then started to slide downward in the bed. Her face turned towards me, eyes twinkling, telling me that she knew exactly what she was doing to me. Her fingers on one hand curved under my scrotum, lightly tickling, causing my dick to lurch. The fact that a mere touch from her fingers could make me jump like that always caused her to giggle.

Of course her giggle was followed almost immediately by a bob of her head and an explosion of sensations through my body as her lips closed around me, sucking. "Oh God, baby, that feels soooo good."

She released me, smiling. "You know, I rather enjoy it myself," she said. "It's magical, I mean, I could feel you movin' and throbbing in my mouth. You know how cool it is that I can do that?"

"I guess I do," I said. "I feel the same way when I do things to you. I mean, I get a lot of enjoyment out of every bit of it, you know, you taste good, and it feels so good on my tongue and my lips, and I love the smell, and I can feel you quivering when I do things. But at the end of it, I give YOU pleasure."

"Damn period," she said. "You just reminded me of how good you've made me feel. Now stop talking and relax." She giggled. "At least most of you, anyway!" Her next giggle ended when her lips closed over the shaft of my dick. Her tongue and lips and teeth worked on me enthusiastically. She had the delightful habit of turning her face towards me and smiling as she worked me over. It wasn't long before I could feel the pressure starting to build and my hip started jerking spasmodically all by themselves, out of my control.

She kept one hand around the shaft of my dick to make sure that my uncontrolled thrusts didn't push too deeply into her mouth. That was her only restriction to my abandon. One hand around my dick, the fingers of her other hand tickling and massaging my scrotum, the suction of her hot mouth and the action of her tongue and teeth drawing me ever closer to the edge.

"Nnnnnngghhhh, baby, it's close!"

"Mmmm-hmmm," she hummed, not breaking her motion.

That's all it took. I was over the edge. Hard spasms shook me as jet after jet squirted from me. I think the first squirt caught her by surprise. She took care of it, though, and all the subsequent spasms, her hand and mouth, working together, urging me ever higher. Finally, my hips fell back to the bed. She gave me one more delicious suck before letting my dick fall out of her mouth.

She looked at me, smiling. "Now, do you realize that I just USED you?"

"Just remember, little brown-haired girl, I get to use you as soon as your period is over."

She slid up beside me and cuddled against me, kissing me on the lips unashamedly. "You can use me as many times as you want, Sir." Her hand idly played with my chest hair. "I'm glad you're not smooth chested," she said. "I like this." Her hand wandered down my belly and toyed with my dick. "'Course, I like this too."

She got up out of the bed. "Let's get your pajamas on," she said. "Then we can go in the living room and watch TV or something."

"Okay," I said. It wasn't much of a struggle for me to get myself to the sitting position. She pulled a pajama top over my torso and then knelt in front of me to pull the pajama pants on. I still had to wear the ones with the snaps up the legs, to accommodate my cast. That made them pretty easy for her to put on me. That it was easy for her to get the pajama bottoms on me had nothing to do with the fact that she took the time to suck me into her mouth yet again.

That action got a moan from me and a giggle from her. "You know, baby," she said, laughing. "I think I can drive you absolutely nuts doing that."

"I have no doubt, sweetie," I said, tugging her up high enough to steal another kiss. After that I pulled myself to standing and stood there for a few seconds without my crutches, just to get the feel of standing unassisted. She handed me my crutches and followed closely behind me as I moved back to the living room. It was nice to be able to move around on my own, especially knowing that I never had to be alone again. I sank onto the sofa and Ronnie cuddled in against me.

That was bliss. I reached for the TV remote.

"Nuh-uh, Dave. "Music. Something tranquil." I had just the thing.

When that playlist ended, Ronni stirred. "Move this to the bed? I still need to get a shower."

"Okay," I said. "One of these days we'll be able to shower together. Saves time."

She smiled, extending a hand to help me stand. I crutched back up the hallway to my bedroom and lay down. This time I got the TV remote to watch something while she went through her evening routine. She came out of the bathroom looking refreshed and smelling delectable.

I said so. "Baby, whatever that is, that perfume, it works for you."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.