Crunch - Cover

Crunch

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Sometimes the routine things bring a surprise. And the familiar brings more surprises as Dave's disaster brings him to an unexpected place with his young neighbor

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

The outings into the evening air became a daily event. Ronni rolled me out into the shade of the big tree in my front yard and left me there talking with my old next door neighbor. Yeah, the one that asked "Are you one a'those GAY people?"

My broken leg gave him avenue to recount his trials with a hip and knee replacement, a story familiar to me, told to me previously in bits and pieces, but he was a nice old guy and his wife was also a nice person, so I listened patiently. His missus came out to visit us under the shade, bringing two glasses of the kind of home-made lemonade that evoked the happy memories of the kind of summers that my dad and grand-dad dreamed of.

Mister Bailey and I sat in the shade, chatting, enjoying the sounds of a couple of off-cycle cicadas buzzing, not doubt wondering where their crowd was. He spotted Ronni going to her mom's car to retrieve something.

"Little Roni sure has grown up, ain't she?" he said.

"Yes, she has, Mister Bailey. Trophy-grade kid, there."

"Mmm-huh," he mused. "Not like that young turd that liked to a'killed you. I see her at your house all the time since you got hurt."

"Uh-huh. She's helping me out. I can't do a damned thing by myself. Nurse comes in every day and changes bandages and checks on me. Roni takes care of feeding me and everything else."

"She don't act like one a'them kids that wants to dress up like, you know, all flashy like they do. Pretty level-headed. Man's gonna get a good one with her."

Ronni walked up. "Hi, Mister Bailey! Hi, Dave."

Mister Bailey might be old, but he wasn't slow. His eyes widened just about the time Ronni's hand touched my shoulder.

"He's not 'Mister Dave' any more, Miss Ronni?"

Ronni smiled, opened the bag, and dragged the squalling cat out. "No sir. Not since we decided to get married."

"No joke?" he said. A smile started its way across his wrinkled face. "Martha!" he shouted. "Come here, will ya?"

Martha was tending flowers in their front yard. She came over. "Whatever are you shouting about, dear?"

"Mister Dave an' Mizz Ronni are getting married. What'd'ya think about that?" He was smiling now.

She mirrored her husband's smile. "What would you expect me to think about two good people deciding to get married, George?" She took Ronni's hand. "Baby, Mister Dave's been a very good neighbor for ten years, and we've know you since you were two. We're very happy for you."

Ronni smiled. The Baileys were the first people outside our families to hear our news.

"Come with me, Miss Ronni," Martha said. "Let's get our men some more lemonade. And I think I have, no, cookies don't go with lemonade. Let's see what we have for our own little celebration."

The two departed. Mister Bailey looked at me. "Dave, you're my son's age. What? Forty, maybe?"

"Yessir," I said.

"Miss Ronni's graduating next year, so she's..."

"Seventeen," I answered.

"Bit of difference, ain't it?" he mused.

"I know," I said. "We talked about it. She's, like you said, level-headed. Not no little ball of fluff airhead."

"Yeah, she ain't had that stream of young guys runnin' up her driveway. Seems like a decent young lady."

"Mister George, exactly what business would I have with an indecent young lady?" I tried to defuse what I saw as a possibly bad situation.

"Yeah, son, I notice that YOU don't have a bunch of women running in an' out of YOUR house, either. You're home most weekends. You're not out chasin' skirts." He laughed, "Or whatever's in 'em."

"I'm old-fashioned about that stuff, Mister George," I said.

"And she's a genuinely sweet girl, Dave. Not exactly the kind of arm candy, is that what they call it?"

"No, not arm candy, Mister George. She does my head and my heart good, and you know what, if those things are right, the eye sees..." I saw Mizz Martha approaching with a tray. "That!" And plain Ronni? She looked beautiful. Carrying two more chairs.

The four of us sat there in the early evening stillness, sipping lemonade and eating cheese and crackers.

Mizz Martha asked, "So when are you getting married?"

Ronni smiled demurely. "As soon as Dave can walk. Doctor says four weeks."

Mister George picked up the interrogation. "One a'them big church weddings?"

"Oh, heavens, no!" Ronni said. "I wouldn't do that to Mom and Dad. Makes no sense. And Dave could afford it, but why?" She smiled. "We're going to get our preacher to do the vows with us in our back yard with our families and friends. You know ya'll are invited."

Mizz Martha smiled too. "Me an' George got married in an army chapel in Georgia. Mom and Dad and my sister and a bunch of guys from his unit. I guess it stuck." She touched George's shoulder. "What's the last one? Forty-two years?"

"Yes it has. Hadn't always been roses, but life ain't like that anyways. But two people together, they can put up with a lot of life." He patted Ronni. "Miss Ronni, I watched you learnin' to ride a bike. Your momma an' daddy are good people. What do they say about this? You've told them, I guess, if you're planning on getting married at home."

Ronni smiled. "Dave asked Dad and Mom. They're okay with it. Well, Mom's ... they're BOTH happy." She looked at Mister George. "I know what some folks'll say, but we don't have to get married, you know, like in 'Momma, I'm pregnant.' It's not like that at all."

"That's good to know, baby, but it's not anybody's business," Martha said. "Besides, people don't get married for that much, any more. Not according to what I see in the papers."

"No," I said, "but when some people see me with Little Miss Ronni, that's what they'll figure anyway."

"Awwww, let'em talk, son," Mister George said. "They gonna do that anyways. Me an' my sweetie, we're glad for ya."

"Thank you both. Makes me feel like my own Mom and Dad were here to enjoy the news." It was. Mom was ten years gone, Dad seven, and I missed them both. George and Martha were like a second set of adopted parents.

He smiled. "An' at least you're Dave an' Ronni. Won't catch any crap because you're 'George and Martha', like WE did."

I laughed. "Yessir, I thought that was rather amusing the first time we met."

Martha chuckled. "We actually got introduced as 'the Washingtons' once at a church social when the pastor got all flustered."

George said, "Yeah I remember THAT. And he got REALLY flustered when he realized what he'd just said."

In the waning light, Alex, Ronni's dad walked up.

"Hi, Dad," Ronni said, seeing him before Martha and George did.

"Hey, baby," he answered. "Hi, Mizz Martha. Mister George. Did she tell you?"

George laughed. "Your new son in law?"

"Yeah," Alex laughed. "his pants fit, he wears his hat right, he's got a job..."

"He's got tools you can borrow," Ronni laughed.

Alex gave a little more information. "It was probably a bigger surprise to Dave than it was to me an' Rena. Ronni's been after Dave for a while."

"Oh," Ronni said, "When I was ten an' Dave's wife left, I wanted to be his wife so he wouldn't be all sad an' lonesome."

"That's so sweet," Martha said. "And now look how I turned out."

Ronni said, "Yeah, over the years I found out that I had feelings that I could be serious about concerning Dave." She smiled. "He hung around my life for a bunch years. He was always very nice, took care of me when dad was on the road and helped us around the house."

I said, "I was just doing the things that neighbors are supposed to do for each other. Ronni started out as the cute little kid next door."

Ronni interrupted, "Dave, I'm not cute."

I smiled, "I get to say you're cute now. You just don't look like everybody else's definition sometimes." I sighed. "People can be terribly wrong about things and everybody doesn't have to like the same thing and if a guy wants to think that the girl he loves is beautiful, he gets to do that."

Mr. George said, "I've always thought you were a cute girl, too."

Ms. Martha said, "You old goat, your eyes are so bad you don't know what's cute and what's not."

Mr. George laughed. "I know enough to think that you might be old but you still make me very happy, wrinkles and all." He reached out and touched her hand.

Ronni smiled. "You know, when I see you two, and I see my parents, it gives me a lot of hope about marriage. I know a lot of it is picking the right partner. But a lot of it is deciding that marriage is forever an' that you're gonna stay married, even if things aren't so good sometimes. I've known Dave for 10 years. But we haven't lived together and I know that there are going to be things that we argue about. But it's marriage and that means it's supposed to be forever."

I patted Ronni's hand. "Maybe, this time I picked the right one. I mean, we stand together in front of our friends and in front of God and we say it's gonna be forever but it boils down to you and me and, like you, I look at your mom and dad and Mr. George and Ms. Martha and I know that it can work for people. And Ron, you're my hope for the future."

Our old friends smiled. "Yeah," George said, "we've seen a lot of marriages break up and we've seen a lot of them stay together too. I wish I knew what the key was so I can sell it to people but I think you two are off to a good start."

Alex said, "I didn't know I was being an example all those years." He snickered. "I just thought that Rena was like the perfect person and how lucky I was to have her decide that I was the one she wanted to be with."

And if it was my turn to laugh, it was because Alex and Rena just seemed natural together. "Sometimes people do their best when they don't think anybody's watching."

Ronni smiled. "I've been watching all my life. I have a lot of friends that have divorced parents and some of them been divorced more than once or twice. Me, with the same parents I started with, I'm kind of a rarity."

"That's a sad thing," Mr. George said. "People used to understand that till death do us part."

It was starting to get dark. Alex said, "Rena's got dinner ready whenever you two are ready-to-eat."

Ms. Martha said, "Yes it is getting dark and it's time for dinner. This is when we find out exactly how patient Georgie is. We're having leftovers."

I laughed. "Ms. Martha, I've had your leftovers and there's a lot of people who would be happy to have them every day of the week."

It was George's turn to laugh. "Yeah that would be fine for some folks but I'm kind of spoiled."

Ms. Martha picked up the tray and lemonade glasses and Mr. George took their two chairs and headed back to their yard.

Alex relieve Ronni of the duty of wheeling me back to the house. She followed along dutifully.

"Ron, why don't you go get your plates from your mom?" Alex said.

"That was an interesting conversation," I said. "They really are a nice old couple. I guess they've been together so long that they think alike."

Alex laughed. "Yeah, they have been together, what, 40 years?" He breathed heavily pushing me up the ramp. "But me and Rena, it's 18 years for us. And when I look at Ronni, I think, 'you know, we did pretty good.' And she's a good kid. Dave I think she'll be a good wife." He sighed. "You know, the only thing that I see is a downside is that whole kid thing."

"Kid thing?"

"Yeah," he said, "I know you had a vasectomy. I know it's not important right now, and I know if I asked Ronni she'd say it wasn't important right now. But that's right now. Me and Rena have talked about this. I'm not saying that Rena is the grandma type but I know that's in her head. To be quite honest I kind of think about it too."

I sighed. "I know, Alex. We talked about that, first thing. She doesn't seem to have a problem with it. But I know that sometimes mommy genes take over. We talked about adoption. But you and I know that sometimes women just want to have their own babies. Me, I'm just happy to have Ronni. But you know, I'm thinking about the reversal. I know now that there is a pretty good chance of success."

"I've heard about the reversal," said Alex. "I'm not saying that's what needs to be done right now. I'm just saying that it's something you might want to think about."

"You know, Alex," I said, "I want to do what makes Ronni happy. I'm 40. Having one again at this age, or in a couple years isn't that big a deal to me but we need to make that decision." I sighed. "Let's just see what happens."

I was in the house now and Alex held the chair while I swung to my recliner. The door opened and Ronni and Rena came in bearing a tray with two plates.

Ronnie headed to the kitchen. "Coke?"

"Yeah," I said. "That'd be nice."

I heard kitchen noises and Ronni came back with two drinks. She set up my customary TV tray and moved our plates to it. She pulled a chair up so she could eat and help feed me. I was starting to regain use of my left arm so I didn't need as much help. Ronnie, though, wanted to make sure that I was okay. Rena and Alex sat on the sofa close to one another.

"You're going to the doctor again tomorrow aren't you?" asked Rena.

"Yes," I said, "10 in the morning."

Alex asked, "any idea what they're going to do this time?"

"I hope they're gonna put me in a walking cast. I'm tired of the wheelchair. I think I want crutches." I looked at Ronni. "Ronnie's been a jewel. You guys work yourselves to death helping me. But I'm tired of being so dependent."

Rena said, "We're just being good neighbors. Look at all the times you've helped us out."

"Yeah, but I ended up with Ronni," I smiled. "I'd have to be your slave for life."

"Nuh-uh," Ronni said. "They ought'a pay you for taking me off their hands." Giggle.

"Okay then," I laughed, "we can call that a wash. You guys still helped me when I needed it."

Alex laughed. "Just being good neighbors Dave."

Ronni finished her dinner and helped me put the finishing touches on mine. "Mom, I'll wash the dishes and bring 'em over in the morning." She smiled.

"Okay." Rena looked at Alex, then me, then Ronni. "So you're gonna stay over here and help ... Dave?"

Ronnie had an enigmatic smile. She looked at me, then her parents. "Yes, Mom, Dave still can't get out of bed by himself. He needs somebody. That's me."

Alex looked at his teenage daughter then me, his prospective son-in-law. "You two will be all right. Come on, Rena." He stood up, Rena stood up beside him, and Ronni hugged her parents, kissing her dad on the cheek.

"Dad, you know I love you and Mom. I need to take care of Dave."

Alex glanced at me with a smile on his face. "Yeah, take care Dave. We'll see you in the morning. Dave I'll be driving you to to the doctor's office."

"I appreciate that, Alex." I smiled.

They closed the door behind them and Ronni locked it. She turned to me, smiling. "Sweetie, we've had quite a day."

"Yeah, news is out now. We told Mr. George and Ms. Martha. We didn't tell them not to tell anybody else so that's like putting it in the paper. Will be the biggest story on the block since the truck hit me."

Ronni giggled. "Yep. You'll be the old child molester."

"I hope not," I said, "Mr. George and Ms. Martha seemed to accept it pretty well. I can only hope the rest of the neighborhood does."

"Uh-huh," Ronni admitted. "They did take it well. They're a nice couple. I was telling the truth. They are a great example. But people are funny. Some people are gonna take it like Martha and George. But I'm afraid that some people are gonna look at it and take it wrong." Her brow knit. "We're not doing anything wrong, you know."

"I know," I said. "But it's that age thing, baby. Some people have trouble looking past the external things. I'm 40, you are 17. That's got exploitation written all over it, IF you want to dwell on things like that. If that's what you want to believe. Some people walk around all day looking to find things wrong. I know it's a crazy messed up world, but don't you think it's better to want to see if people do good things?"

"I know that, and you know that," she sighed, "but like a wise friend used to tell me, 'that's not the way to bet'," she smiled.

I snickered. "I need to remember that you pay attention when I talk."

"I've paid attention to you for years," she smiled. "Would it be so terrible if I tried to sit in your lap?"

"I think that would be a wonderful idea. I've watched you all day and all I got to do was hold your hand and touch you. You've got to know, Ronni," I said, "I've wanted to put my arms around you and kiss you, just because you're cute and smart and happy, and I love you."

She eased into my lap, turned, and put her arms around my neck. I got the kisses I'd been waiting for. And a few more that apparently I needed for right now. She rested against me, her cheek against my shoulder. I turned my head slightly and kissed her on top of her shiny brown head. She hadn't showered since last night, but she still smelled clean and, oh so desirable.

"We're gonna need to bathe you," she tittered. "I guess that means I have to take all your clothes off," she said smiling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.