The Amulets of Power IV: the Burma Conflict - Cover

The Amulets of Power IV: the Burma Conflict

Copyright© 2011 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 19

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Bill and Suenee spend some time at 46th Group Headquarters, but there is trouble brewing in the Shan States, and Bill is soon on a Team headed there to solve the problem with a little help.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Military  

Narrative by Rick Starling

When Sergeant Tweed returned from Chiang Rai, he was very busy for the first hour or so. Later he took me aside to talk.

"I spoke with Noon while at the house. She is very lonesome and anxious for you to return. She asked me to tell you that," Sergeant Tweed informed me. I had been thinking about her a lot also while on watch with nothing more strenuous to do than listen for a call on one of the radios.

I had decided that I needed to see her again. I certainly liked her a lot, and not just because of the sex either. She was a very nice person and easy to get along with. But ... there is always a but, would I be able to fit into her culture, or she into mine if we married and returned to the States. I didn't know and that bothered me, quite a bit.

When I had joined my unit in Korat, I had been like most of the other guys there - young, and interested in booze and pussy. I had paid only passing attention to the city and what it held. I had my work at the unit, and after work would hit the clubs looking to have fun and for some pussy.

Noon was an entirely new experience. Yes, we had sex - boy, did we have sex! - but that wasn't the whole of it. We talked as best we could with my limited Thai and her limited English. We had gone places and enjoyed being with each other. The separation was the hard part. Seeing her for a day and then being gone for four weeks makes it difficult to carry on a relationship. So I would go to see Noon again, and see how things went.

I was sure that it must be just as difficult for Sergeants Tweed and Baker also. I couldn't even begin to imagine what it was like for any of the others who were married and away from their wives and families for from six months to a year or more.

The two weeks before payday were drudgery. We monitored the radios and made out reports. There were fewer reports now with the observers back in camp. I did notice that all of the bunkers and other defensive works had been completed, and that everyone seemed more nervous, just waiting for something to happen.

As payday approached and nothing had happened, we all began to relax and wonder if we would be getting paid in Chiang Rai, or if the U.S. Paymaster would have to come out here like the Thai Paymaster did. On Friday the 30th, there was a meeting for the heads of all the sections here in our Operations tent at 1400 hrs.

"I know that all of you have been wondering about payday," Major Del Vecchio said to start the meeting. "I had considered only allowing a third of the personnel in the U.S. sections to leave for Chiang Rai to get paid at one time, but have changed my mind. We will continue to have half of our people paid on the 31st, and the second half will be paid on the 1st. For this payday, those who were paid last before will be the ones to be paid first this month. This will give them Saturday night to party. They will be back here on Sunday morning so the other half can get paid," he finished.

"May my men also have two nights?" Captain Paribetra asked.

"Yes, it's been so quiet that we can continue as we have been. However, all of us must be prepared to return early if there is trouble, especially those in Chiang Rai. The Rangers here will be able to return at the first indication of trouble, but those of us in Chiang Rai will need to be rounded up and to fly back here. It could be difficult to get in here if we are under attack, so have your people stay alert," the Major finished. That night when Cowboy 6 made his report, he was informed that the payday flight would be the same as usual.

I was a bit disappointed, as this meant one more day before I would get to see Noon again, but we would all still have a day to spend in town.

I went on duty at 0400 hrs on the 1st of February. I had gone to sleep early the night before in preparation for this. Sergeant Baker relieved me for breakfast at 0700 and I shaved before returning to my shift. At 0900 the Black Horse flight came in, and Sergeant Broyles relieved me. I had my kit with me, and raced over to the helicopter. There were still a few people that boarded after me. I napped on the flight and didn't even notice when we landed at Nawng-awn to pick up half of the Thai A-Team.

Sergeant Baker woke me just before we landed, and the Major reminded all of us to stay alert for a recall before we all disbursed to get paid. The Team House had vehicles here to take their people to get paid. I was paid at my unit here on the Airbase.

Noon, the Sergeants, their wives, and children were still at the Team House when I arrived there, but I only had eyes for Noon. She looked just beautiful in a very brightly colored sarong with a long sleeved blouse, and everything held in place with a belt of large metal links that had enameled Thai figures on them. I later learned that they were characters from the Ramakien, the Thai national epic.

Noon wouldn't allow me to kiss her in public, but she did snuggle up against me in the Team House compound, and I did get to put an arm around her waist.

"You look very nice," I told her.

"The morning that you left, when we returned from the Wat, I found all of my clothes and other things in my room at Suenee's house. She told me that the Amulets had moved my things from my parents house for me," Noon was able to tell me in her improved English.

There wasn't any shopping or touring today, and they already had three tuk tuks ready to take us to their house. As soon as we were in the house, Noon kissed me so passionately that I thought she would remove her clothes right there to have sex, she was so hot. We managed to have lunch before the children were put to bed for a nap, and the women pulled us into their bedrooms.

Noon was out of her clothes in a flash and was helping me out of mine. Of course, we had removed our boots before entering the house, so undressing went quickly. Once we were naked, she came into my arms, and we kissed again. Noon was rubbing herself against me the entire time, and I was so hard it hurt. I lifted Noon up onto the bed. There wasn't any hesitation, as she guided me to her opening, and I slid into her sweet warm body.

"Oh yes, my Rick! Love me," Noon panted in my ear, as we started. She already had her legs around me, and her feet locked behind my butt.

We were so desperate for each other that the first time didn't last long, and both of us climaxed before falling to the sheets for a rest. Noon cuddled up against me while we rested. Later we started again, and lasted longer this time. I'm sure that Noon had two orgasms by the time I came again. We were both hot and sweaty by then, and collapsed on the sheets to recover. Noon was pressed tightly against me later when there was a knock on the door. Someone said something in Thai, or maybe it was Hmong, that I didn't understand.

"Specialist, you both need to shower. We are going out for dinner, shortly," Suenee told me through the door right after that.

"Yes ma'am. Thank you," I answered, as Noon and I got up. She put on a sarong, and then handed me one for the trip to the bathroom.

We found a pail of hot water in the bathroom next to the large ceramic tank that holds the cold wash water. Noon expertly filled a fancily embossed metal bowl and added some of the hot water from the pail to warm it before pouring it over my head and shoulders so I could wash up. She made more for herself, also. She isn't shy about getting naked in front of me now at all, she has a beautiful body.

When I first met her, Noon had been a little on the thin side, but she had gained some weight during the last month and really looked fine now. She giggled nicely when I ran the soap over her body to help her clean up. I have to tell you, that I really enjoyed it too.

We soon finished and rinsed off as the hot water was very limited, and the cold water this time of year was really cold. We returned to her room after drying off with the towels that we had brought with us. After redressing, we joined the others out in the main room.

"Friday will be Chinese New Year," Suenee told me. "But you will not be here, so we will celebrate tonight with dinner out at a restaurant.

"We cannot stay out too late, as you must be up early to fly back to camp," Suenee finished as we all left for the restaurant which was just a short walk from the house. Even the children and Bua Gal, the housekeeper, went with us.

There were a number of courses served during the dinner. There was a soup course that arrived in a large metal bowl with a built-in heating device. There was a fish course with an baked 'Big Red Fish'. There were noodle courses, and a rice and pork course. There were two kinds of desert served. All of this was accompanied by beer for the men and tea or orange Fanta for the women. I was soon stuffed and only sipped on the beer that I was served.

The dinner proceeded at a very leisurely pace with new courses appearing every so often. The others all chatted about things that they had all done. I didn't say much, but listened closely to their conversation. Noon sat very close to me, and would feed me bits of food every so often. The children were asleep against their mothers long before the dinner was over. Suenee paid for everything, and wouldn't allow me to pay for any of it, though I offered to pay for part of the meal.

"No, Specialist Rick, this is my treat," she told me with a smile.

I was quite surprised on looking at my watch after we returned to the house to discover that it was already 2100 hrs. It had also cooled off considerably from the warm temperatures of the day, and was quite chilly now.

Noon and I quickly retired to her room, where we made love again under her blankets before going to sleep for the night. Noon slept pressed up against me all night in the spoon position. God, she felt just wonderful there, and I loved just touching her soft warm skin there under the blankets.

I awoke well before daylight with a need to piss, but Noon was also awake, and she pulled me over on top of herself under the blankets, and we made long, slow, passionate love before we both climaxed again. We had hardly finished before there was a knock on the door.

"Rise and shine in there, Troop," Sergeant Tweed's voice said through the door.

"I'm up," I assured him. We hurried through the morning chill to clean up in the bathroom with the really cold water there. I definitely wouldn't have a hardon for some time thanks to that cold water. We quickly finished our other morning business.

Breakfast consisted of some rice pyramids wrapped in banana leaf with a pieces of banana baked inside them. They were very tasty and easy to eat on the way to the Team House, as we were just a tad late. We did get there before the last vehicle left for the Airbase, so we didn't miss our flight.

I may have made a mistake, as I promised Noon that next month, we would talk about getting married, and when we would be able to that. We had all been kissing our respective women goodbye at the time, and it just slipped out without me thinking about it. Noon was so excited that she had trouble releasing me.

"Yes, yes, my Rick. We will talk next payday," Noon breathed, as I released her. She just glowed with happiness. I, on the other hand, spent the flight back wondering how much trouble I had created for myself. I decided that I would need to speak to Sergeant Baker later.


Bill Baker Continues the Narrative

The dinner out to celebrate Chinese New Year had been Suenee's idea and had turned out very well. We usually don't eat out that much, as Suenee is a fine cook, and here we had Bua Gal to cook for us. Chinese New Year, however, is a special occasion, and is celebrated in many countries not just Thailand and China, but all across Southeast Asia and in other parts of the world as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.