The Flesh Is Strong - Cover

The Flesh Is Strong

Copyright© 2011 by Invid Fan

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sequel to 'If the Spirit is Willing'. A new life has entered the world, and the heart, of young Bill. That was the easy part. Now... is love and friendship enough to help them survive this new reality?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Paranormal   First  

Teens, as a rule, are smart. Not all the time, naturally, especially when hormones come into play, but given time they usually see how whatever was going on at that particular point could go bad for them and make some attempt to either correct or hide the evidence. Thus, it was only a few minutes after finishing that Bill, and Julie, realized the living room, with its door to the outside and large windows, was not the place to be just then. Slipping on his underwear and gathering the rest of the shed clothing, Bill led the trio up to his room. Shutting the door and tossing the clothing on the floor with yesterday's laundry, the three sat on the bed in a circle, legs crossed and knees touching.

"So," Julie said, her face still red from embarrassment (as well as because she was the only one fully clothed, and part of her wanted to change that).

"So," agreed Bill, embarrassed as well. He looked between the two women in his life. "I think we now know how Ai eats."

Julie broke into laughter at that. Ai, who was just nodding in agreement, gave her a quizzical stare. Julie put both hands up in apology.

"Sorry, sorry! I can't help it, Ai. It IS funny!" Ai looked over at Bill, who was also grinning.

"It is funny, Ai. Poor me, I HAVE to have sex with a beautiful girl or she gets sick!" As always, Ai's eyes shone with love at the complement. Julie had another fit of laughter, then got control of herself.

"What gets me is, I'd been assuming you two were doing it all the time! When was the last time?"

Bill gave an unbelieving laugh.

"Just that once, Saturday night, if you can believe it. Oh, both of you have gotten me excited a number of times since then, but whenever we were alone the ... well, the subject never came up." He looked at Ai. "Why didn't you say something?"

She lowered her eyes, suddenly looking so sad that Julie had to reach over and take her hand.

"Didn't know! Never ... never been alive before!"

Bill put a hand to his forehead at that, a gesture that mirrored his mother.

"Of course! How would you know? They don't give us instruction books when you become alive."

"Unless that's what the spanking is supposed to be," Julie commented, grinning. Seeing Ai about to question her on that subject, she quickly went on. "So, probably one 'feeding' a day for our friend here. Think you can handle it, stud?" She couldn't keep some of the jealousy out of her voice, and Bill looked at her a little defensively.

"I didn't want my first times to be like this, you know. OK, I've had fantasies of just suddenly having sex with just about all the cute girls in school, even all at once, but realistically ... I wanted one girlfriend who loved me, and we'd do all the usual dating things."

There was silence for a moment, finally broken by Julie.

"Did you ever think of me?" Julie knew the answer, and that whatever he said would probably either be a lie or hurt her, but she asked anyway. It was probably just something about being female.

The part of the male genetic code that had evolved to deal with women alerted Bill to the danger now presented. He looked at his friend, his short, beautiful friend ... and decided that between the three of them there should be total honesty.

"Not in awhile," he said, softly. She looked over at him, heart in her eyes. "You were one of the first girls I... 'noticed', when such things started to matter, as I saw you every day at the bus stop, and I always thought you were pretty. But, we never talked, and I ... didn't really KNOW you anymore. So, I tended to focus on other girls who I found sexy, and probably saw without a coat more often." He gave a rueful chuckle. "I've come to really find the beauty in the back of a girl's neck, as that's the exposed part of female anatomy I'm most likely to see most of the time."

Julie lowered her eyes, blushing.

"Would..." she whispered, "would you like to see me?"

Bill's eyes widened. He could see her breathing increase in speed, which in turn focused his gaze on her moving breasts. They were small, round, and perfect under that tight sweater. His eyes came up at the same time hers did, and all thoughts of Ai were forgotten. This was different. Not necessarily better, or more important ... but of a different importance. She moved her hands to the bottom of her sweater.

"Nobody has seen me before," she said, eyes holding his. Grabbing both the sweater and the shirt underneath, she slowly pulled it up, exposing her trim belly. Pausing for a second just under her chest, Julie bit her bottom lip and whipped them off.

Her bra was pink, and lacy, and despite all he had seen of Ai, Bill's breathing stopped. Julie's hands immediately went to the clasp on her bra, while she still had the courage, and in seconds it was off and on the floor.

Her breasts were firm half circles, almost pure white, or so it seemed in that light, and while maybe baseball sized, they looked perfect on her frame. The tips were hard and dark brown, and surrounded by a brown circle about the size of a nickel. They drew his gaze like twin beacons, but with great effort he raised his eyes to hers. He could see fear in them. Fear ... and desire.

Words failed him. Julie was ... what she was offering him ... what she had told him, sitting on that log...

Shaking, Bill slid over on the bed until his bare leg was touching her jeans. He raised his right hand to the back of her neck, feeling her soft, hot skin, and leaned in. Their lips met, and at the same time his left hand gently touched her right breast with his finger tips. She moaned, and his tongue accepted the invitation of that open mouth and entered. Julie's own hands reached over and caressed him, exploring his smooth skin, playing with his nipples as he played with hers. As the kissing became more intense, she reached a hand down and cupped his now hard manhood through his underwear. Bill broke the kiss, and they looked into each other's eyes, noses touching.

"Please," she said, panting, voice so soft he could barely hear it, "make love to me." Her hands went to her waist, and as she undid the belt and buttons her legs straightened, within moments shoving both jeans and panties off, her shoes and socks coming off of their own accord in the process. Before Bill could even comprehend, let alone use whatever blood was left in his brain to make a choice, Julie put her hands on his head and arm and laid down on the bed, pulling his body over her. His left knee came down between her legs, and Bill found himself on all fours above her looking down at her face. "Love me," she whispered again, hands reaching to push his boxers down. He helped her, then...

He couldn't look at Ai. He knew that. What thoughts he had that weren't consumed with desire for Julie focused on the reality that she was doing this to become even with the creature, and that if he asked for permission, or even looked to see what Ai was doing ... he'd lose her. Lose her in every way that really counted, even if they still remained friends and even fucked.

This was Julie's time.

Bill moved so he was completely between her legs, then moved his body up farther over her. Julie was so short, there would be no kissing her from this position. Her legs spread, and he felt his dick against her, could feel the hot wetness against the tip. Her arms were gripping her legs, holding them open as far as possible, and their eyes met.

"I love you, Julie."

He entered her.

She was tight, but there was no barrier. Dance and gymnastics had probably seen to that. Her eyes were closed, and she grimaced as she got used to the intrusion. Bill was half way in, but after withdrawing a bit his second thrust buried him up to the hilt. Her head rose up against his chest, legs wrapped around his waist, and hands grabbed at his arms. He was in her. Bill ... was inside Julie.

It was heaven.

He thrust. He wasn't going to last. He knew that. It mattered not a whit what he had done not fifteen minutes ago with Ai, nor how much she had drained him. This was Julie. It was Julie's pussy that was clamping down on him, which felt so hot and wet, her legs that were caressing his ass, her mouth that was kissing his chest. He suddenly heard her make an incredible sound, as if she was holding in a huge scream, and Bill felt her clamp down on his cock like a vice.

He came.

Orgasm, when you are not literally having the life sucked out of you, is incredible. Oh, the life sucking kind is as well, but this was pure pleasure, each pulse having no other purpose than to show love. He reached down and literally lifted Julie up so their bodies were pressed together as he shot into her. Her legs and arms were squeezing him with all their strength, and they just held that position for what seemed like forever. Finally, sitting up but still holding her, Bill released his grip and let her fall away from him a bit. Still gripping with her legs, Julie looked up at him. They were both covered in sweat.

"God..." she said, running her hands over his chest.

"Yes," he agreed. Arms hurting, he lowered her to the bed, then despite her protests withdrew out of her and rolled to lie down at her side. That was when he saw Ai.

Ai was looking at them with an expression ... of wonder. She had left the bed, to give the couple room, and was standing nude at the side looking down at them. Her head was moving back and forth, as if she couldn't believe what she had seen.

"That ... that was LOVE!" Ai paused a second, as if digesting her own words, then repeated them excitedly. "That was love! I saw love!" Bill felt Julie's sweaty hand clasp his between them, and he just nodded at his bluish friend.

"Yes, that was love, Ai."

Ai looked down between Julie's legs, and suddenly seemed to blush. Bill hadn't known that was possible. Ai's eyes then turned up to Julie's face, and her voice became hesitant.

"Julie ... friend ... may I ... drink?"

Julie rose up on her elbows, confused.

"What? What do you..." Then she felt it. She could feel the wetness between her legs. Her eyes shot open. Ai wanted to... !

Once again, Julie spread her legs. Ai moved to the end of the bed, then crawled on. Julie moved away from her until her head was on a pillow, giving Ai more room, and Bill sat up and looked on in astonishment and anticipation. This ... this was oh so wrong, and oh so hot. Ai grasped Julie's legs, both girls flinching at the contrast in temperatures, and lowered her head down to Julie's sex.

Julie's left hand shot out and gripped Bill, as her face contorted in pleasure. He could hear the sucking sound, almost drowned out by Julie's whimpering. He petted her hair, as if to reassure the girl.

"It's ... I can feel it being sucked out! It's as if she's drinking from my womb!"

Bill shook his head in wonder, watching as familiar blue pulses flowed from Ai's mouth down through her body.

"This ... may be the most enjoyable birth control ever."


Shirley entered the house a little before 5 PM, and found the three teens sitting in the den watching a movie.

"So, was Ai OK all alone here?"

"I think we managed to figure it all out, Mom."


The next day started as if life was back to a routine. Ai had told her two friends, after the sex was done with, that before the weakness had gotten too bad she had actually enjoyed her time alone somewhat. Most of it had been spent listening to music, and she was looking forward to exploring the family collection some more. Thus, when Betty and Bill left the house that morning it was with few worries.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.