Mariel the Merry Mermaid - Cover

Mariel the Merry Mermaid

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mariel must complete a full year of "decision orientation" on land before she is admitted to the underwater kingdom. She can't wait until she is rid of her long beautiful legs and her deliciously shaped ass that framed her plump little pussy lips whenever she bends over.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Bobby's nana was called Mrs. Bumjoy. She did not appear as ancient the next morning when Mariel headed out to look for a job to sustain her the next 364 days. Her hair was swept back off her face and she had added a moderate amount of facial paint to conceal the weathered lines of her 60 year old face. Mariel noticed that she was even wearing some moderately high heels that enhanced the still-shapely contours of her age-sagging ass cheeks. Mariel's thought was that there were probably a lot of males that would give the old bag a go in a pinch.

It still mystified her that Mrs. Bumjoy was not visibly possessed of any teeth. She could not resist it any longer and asked her landlady point blank,

"I am sorry to inquire, Mrs. Bumjoy, but have you lost your dentures?"

The older woman looked a little miffed at first, but then smiled and replied,

"My boyfriend Oscar likes my mouth just this way, young Missy. He told me I give head better than any 18 year old cunt with sharp teeth."

Mariel had not had much experience in this particular activity and she wanted to ask the now interesting woman some more questions, but she had to get on the road to finding suitable employment in her new land-based environment.

The newspaper in the coffee house revealed three interesting jobs that she felt qualified for.

The first was in a place called a "Repackaging Facility" and it called for a "no skills required shift worker". It sounded like she should be able to land a job like that and she had no preference as to which shift they placed her on. In her underwater kingdom, there was no night or day and she only thought of time as an abstract concept of no interest to her at all.

The second job was "Cocktail Waitress. Minimum wage plus tips. Must be willing to wear Pirate-Girl costume on premises." She liked the thought of wearing a pirate costume since her own father was a pirate of some fame and fortune. Mariel thought it was strange for this employer to require such dress unless they wanted to attract children. No, she could not picture children drinking cocktails. It was certainly not appropriate underwater or on dry land for that matter.

The third job was quite strange. "Girl wanted to dress and make cosmetic repairs to faces of the recently departed for viewing by relatives. Straight Fee of $100. Per client. Estimate average 2 clients per day. Must be drug tested and sign health benefit waiver." Mariel had absolutely no idea what the drug testing involved or what constituted a health benefit waiver, but the promise of $200 for a day's work was quite tempting.

The first job was a bit of a let-down. The "facility" was a dirty old factory on the edge of town that smelled of decay and faulty sewer-lines. The repackaging was of eggs. White eggs, brown eggs, eggs of every size. There were tens of thousands of them sitting forlornly about the factory floor on pallets that had seen better days. She was advised the job was on the "Midnight shift" and she would be expected to work until 7AM with only five minute breaks for going to the potty and swigging a drink. The young man kept his eyes on her boobs the entire time he talked to her and she could see him lick his lips in anticipation of some fantasied sexual playtime using her nipples as his toys. She took the entry card just in case the other two jobs did not pan out. Mariel gave him her phone number because he did have a fairly decent looking outline of a hard cock underneath his tight fitting trousers.

The next job she checked was the Funeral Parlor advertisement for a cosmetics girl.

The girl behind the desk was very dark and had a number of piercing in odd places. Her black lipstick was strangely attractive to Mariel. She did not know why. The young girl of about 19 or 20 told her that her name was Adele and she loved working with the dead.

Adele led Mariel down a long staircase to the basement. She told her that is where all the "processing" took place. Mariel saw long metal tables, large basins with complicated looking hose connections and a stone floor with a big drain in the center. There were two bodies on the tables. One was a woman in her 30s with long blond hair and a smile on her face that was totally out of character for her current situation. The other body was a black male probably only in his early 20s. He was quite large and Mariel figured he was a football player because of his size. Adele giggled and pointed out his huge erection sticking up in the air like a flagpole at attention. She made a motion like she was jerking the shaft off and tugged at the ring in her eyebrow to get a little jolt of pain.

Mariel could not resist the urge to reach out and grasp the stiff cock with her hand. It was ice cold to her touch. As if by magic, the touch of her hand caused the erect penis to spurt several long ropes of creamy cum up into the air and they fell back to land on the dead woman's face. Both girl's looked in amazement as the cum slowly slid down the attractive but totally dead woman's face onto her smiling lips and her delicate pointed chin. Adele sucked in a deep breath and told Mariel,

"You just jerked off a dead man and made a dead woman take his cum in her mouth."

Mariel wanted to protest it was an impetuous accident, but Adele scooped the remaining cum off the dead woman and put it into a small vial she had tied around her neck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.