The Voodoo Queen - Cover

The Voodoo Queen

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A tale of the supernatural and the cult of the vampire chief Lafitte. Marie Ma Cher is the voodoo queen of New Orleans and wields her power over all her devoted followers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Vampires   Incest   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Orgy   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

A NEW BEGINNING

She came up onto the highway from the swampy lowlands of the bayou with never a look over her shoulder. The fog had not quite settled below eye level and even the spaced white line in the middle of the paved road was obscured by the mist.

Her name was not important.

The young well-stacked girl knew instinctively the direction of the city. She could almost smell the cramped stink of humanity huddled together and yet alone in their little worlds. An inquisitive snake slithered near her feet and went its own way with a sense that it would be better to head in the other direction. She shook the morning dew from her hair and pulled the tattered jeans from the deliciously shaped crack of her ass.

Her family, if you could call them that, saw her depart with not a single word and they collectively breathed a sigh of relief. She had been almost impossible to live with ever since the Voodoo Queen had snatched her beloved younger sister from their protective midst. None of her male kin were able to look her straight in the eye and explain their lack of response to the Voodoo Queen's appropriation of her beautiful young sister as payment for her dreaded "spells" and "incantations".

The sun was rising and starting to burn off the moisture in the air. It promised to be another hot and humid day in bayou country. The poorly maintained road still retained some of heat from the previous day and the pretty nubile female removed her walking shoes to allow the warmth to radiate through her night-air chilled body. Her nipples still protruded sharply as if searching for a friendly mouth to feed on them. She pulled down her jeans exposing her fully tanned body minus any undies of any description and made her water at the side of the road where the puddle could not be seen by any sharp-eyed traveler. Her ass cheeks goosed bumped up making her heart-shaped ass look even more exciting, if that was humanly possible.

She slung her shoes around her neck and started walking briskly towards the city and the last known location of her missing sister inside the lair of the Voodoo Queen.

NEW ORLEANS

The Voodoo Queen was spooning her beloved bayou girl and fondling her soft white cheeks with heated excitement. The girl's hands were restrained on an eyelet on the other side of the bed and she gnashed her teeth and snarled at her inability to sink her teeth into the Voodoo Queen's long chocolate tinted neck. She was a created creature of the pirate vampire chieftain Lafitte. Her creation was ordered by the Voodoo Queen to save her from certain death. The insidious human disease inside her beautiful body was incurable and the bite of the vampire was the only way to keep the bayou girl in her bed and at her side.

Marie, the Voodoo Queen, made monthly tribute of a fresh virgin to the powerful vampire Lafitte each and every month. He used them for his own pleasure and returned them to the Voodoo Queen deflowered but still physically unharmed. He even removed the remembrances of their treatment in his unconsecrated church basement from their mortal minds. It was a constant source of amusement to Lafitte to hear the screams of fear and dismay as his flock sipped their virgin blood in minute portions before he mounted them for their loss of virginity and acceptance of his vampire fluids into their trembling vaginas.

The Voodoo Queen had been successful in devising a spell of some substance that kept the bayou girl in a constant state of passive cooperation during her waking hours. For safety, she had capped the girl's teeth with a plastic device that disengaged the sting of the vampire bite. She made certain the girl was well-fed with the very best blood the streets of New Orleans gave up from the flotsam and jetsam of pleasure seeking tourists and gullible college students. The pirate chieftain periodically refreshed her juices with his powerful bite and kept her physical form at the peak of performance.

No longer was the young bayou girl an innocent virgin of the back-country. Even though she had been well used both orally and anally by all of her male kin after her 16th birthday, she retained her intact hymen and her aura ensnared the Voodoo Queen into her physical shadow. She was only at the command of Marie and even the dangerous Lafitte knew better than to cross the powerful gris-gris of the exalted one.

THE LAIR OF THE PIRATE VAMPIRE

The loyal band of the pirate chieftain Lafitte waited patiently for a little sip of the young college girl's virgin blood. As soon as they drew their miniscule quota, they fell into groups of frenzied and noisy copulation making the bewildered girl shake with ill-concealed fear. Lafitte allowed the newest female member of his created band to suck lovingly on his huge erection. She dutifully kept her fangs well retracted to accord him the greatest of oral pleasure. He could see the college girl, whose name was Francine, watching the oral pleasuring of his monstrous cock with some degree of trepidation. He decided it was time for the taking of her virginal cherry.

His signal was instantly obeyed and four females of his band stretched her arms and legs wide apart affording him a clear path to her quivering female slit. He had already stretched the girl's delicious sphincter with some delight and found her to be nicely accomplished in the realm of anal pursuits. It seemed to be the norm now with most of the college girls unless they came from some background of religious belief that precluded such activities as far too sinful for sexual pleasure.

Lafitte entered the young girl's pussy with a shout of triumph and the poor girl whimpered her defeat in a pathetic display of self-pity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.