Niomi's Tears
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2011 by Amanda Pierce

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The downfall of a beautiful Japanese wife and mother.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Squirting   Slow  

"Mrs. Hawasawa," bowed Kitsu Tosaka.

"Mr. Tosaka," replied a surprised Niomi as she opened her front door.

"I ... thought I should look in on you. Saburo tells me your husband and son are not due back for another two days and the weather forecast is for a severe storm tonight. You mentioned to Saburo that storms frighten you."

"Yes, when I was young my family was caught in a typhoon. My aunt and uncle were killed when their house was swept away. Since then..."

"I ... I simply wanted to see that you were all right and if you needed anything. Food, or fuel ... batteries for radio or flashlight perhaps."

"Please come in, Mr. Tosaka," she said motioning him to the living room as the first drops of rain began pattering on the roof.

"I think I am well supplied, but it is very thoughtful of you to think of me."

"The truth is, I have been thinking a great deal about you. I..." he began, but stopped short, embarrassed to express his feelings to a near stranger. "If you are all right, perhaps I'd better go."

"No, please stay," she replied. "The truth is, I would welcome company. Besides, it seems the storm has already arrived."

For a brief moment their eyes met, then both looked away trying to deny the feelings which were so clearly present.

"Please sit. I will make tea," she smiled demurely, then moved lithely to the kitchen.

"Your home is lovely," he complimented.

"Thank you. We are quite comfortable here. And where is your home?"

"We live in Osaka, but I travel a great deal in my business. I own a packaging and shipping company with seven regional offices across Japan."

"You must be quite successful."

"My business is not large but, yes, I am proud of the company I have built."

Niomi shivered slightly as strong winds buffeted the small home.

"I have never been to Osaka. Other than visiting Tokyo once when I was young, I have done very little traveling."

"Perhaps you will have a chance some day."

"I doubt it," she replied ruefully. "My life is one of housewife and mother in a very small village. Not that I complain. The village is lovely."

"And the people?"

"They..." she began, wincing, "can be both pleasant and harsh."

"Yes, your ... reputation."

"I have come to accept who and what I am, Mr. Tosaka."

"It is who you are that interests me, Mrs. Hawasawa. Others may pin labels on us, but it is what is inside us that counts, not what others may think of us."

"I wish that were so."

"It is so. My son may be young, but he is perceptive, And if I may say so, I have become a rather keen judge of character. You are not what others have labeled you, Mrs. Hawasawa."

"Spoken like a friend, instead of a stranger."

"I would consider it an honor to call you my friend, Mrs. Hawasawa."

She smiled. "Then perhaps you could see your way clear to call me Niomi."

"And I am Kitsu."

"Tell me about yourself, Kitsu."

"I was born in a small village in the Northeast. My parents farmed and made crafts to sell in the tourist markets. We did not have much money, but they scrimped and saved and sent me to college. I started my business soon after, met my wife, Akiko and we were married soon thereafter. Saburo was born a year later, but when he was six, Akiko contracted a fever and although the doctors did all they could, she died only a week later. Saburo and I have lived in Osaka ever since." he looked to the lovely woman seated across the table. "And you Mrs. Hawa ... Niomi?"

"My parents too were poor. When I was eighteen my husband, Arora, approached my parents about marriage. His first wife had died and he had seen me in the village. I was eighteen and knew nothing of love and marriage. He was much older than I, but seemed nice and persuaded my parents that he would make a good husband. They were of the old Japan and felt they should arrange a good marriage for me. We were married and Hyota was born a little more than a year later. Arora is retired now and so our resources are limited. Living in the city was expensive so when he inherited this house and land we moved here. There is little else to tell."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.