Niomi's Tears
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2011 by Amanda Pierce

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The downfall of a beautiful Japanese wife and mother.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Squirting   Slow  

"So, I shall return for Saburo in the morning?" asked Kitsu.

The sun was setting as Kitsu stood at the doorway as the boy entered.

Several days had passed since father and son has first approached her. Niomi had waited until Arora had gone on another fishing trip with Hyota and were not due back for three days/

"The morning will be fine," answered the housewife.

The father started to turn away, then turned back. The moment was awkward.

"I ... would simply like to say two things. One is that while I was told you were an attractive woman, I had no idea of just how beautiful you really are." Niomi bowed slightly in thanks. "The second is that I am glad it will be you with Saburo. In talking with you when we first met I soon came to the conclusion you are a woman of good character, despite your reputation in the village. If ever..."

His voice tailed off. It was obvious he wanted to say more, but whether it was because Saburo was present or simply because he was embarrassed to say what he would like to say to a married woman, Kitsu fell silent.

"Niomi also was aware that this man was different from those in the village who wanted only one thing from her. The father and son were obviously cut form the same cloth.

"In the morning," was all she could say.

"Yes, well then..." and the father stepped back and was gone.

"I have made dinner. I hope you enjoy it," she said motioning for Saburo to enter the small area where food was served.

"You really didn't have to..." he began.

"I wanted to. It is obvious in talking with you and your father that you both are fine men. I am pleased to be able to make the evening as pleasurable as possible."

"And I have something for you," he said, producing an exquisite orchid.

"It is lovely. You are very thoughtful. Thank you."

Niomi served a simple, yet tasty, dinner of fish and rice. The boy almost overly polite, gradually began to relax and they talked of school, his friends and his loneliness because he was so often shunned by would-be friends. Niomi sensed a keen sensitivity in the boy that was often lacking in one so young. She saw in him a great deal of the same qualities she had found in his father. She wished there could have been more time to get to know the father better.

"And what of you, Mrs. Hawasawa? Tell me about yourself."

"First, I think under the circumstances you should call me Niomi."

"Niomi it is," he replied brightening with a smile. "Please, Niomi, I'd like to know more about you."

"There is little to tell..."

"Saburo, please."

"There is little to tell, Saburo. I am a housewife turned whore."

"I hate that word. Besides I can't imagine such a thing of you."

"I find myself in circumstances where it is necessary."

"Do you need the money? My father can help. We are not rich but he has a successful business and..."

"No, it is not a matter of money. My husband (she decided not to reveal Hyota's involvement) has, shall we say unusual means of deriving pleasure."

"He WANTS you to... ?"

"Please, let us talk of other things," she said and their conversation moved into more pleasant topics although Saburo was becoming more convinced every moment that this was no ordinary whore. Nor was Niomi Hawasawa an ordinary woman.

The dinner cleared, Niomi offered tea and two talked pleasantly as both learned more about the other, each impressed and intrigued.

"You are handsome, like your father," Niomi observed.

"Thank you. We share many things. We are both interested in astronomy and we both enjoy collecting antique clocks." He paused. "And if I may say so, we both recognize a beautiful woman when we see one."

Niomi was also becoming aware that this young man was exceptional. She wished with all her heart that Hyota was as thoughtful and caring. She wondered where she had gone wrong in raising a son who seemed to care about nothing but his own perverted pleasures and bringing pain to his mother.

Snapping out of her reverie, she sat beside the young man.

"And now perhaps it is time we..."

"Mrs. Hawasawa ... er, Niomi, we ... don't have to do this."

"But your father..."

"He will understand. We both talked last night after meeting you. We agree that you are not the woman the people of the village say you are. Perhaps it would be better if I ... found someone else."

"No, Saburo, your father wants you with me because he feels I will be good to you."

"You already have been."

"No, I mean he feels I can be trusted to help you learn to be a man."

"Of that I am sure, but..."

"Saburo, I have taken no money and will not. Therefore I am under no obligation to be with you right now. I am with you because I choose to be -- because I WANT to be."

"Really?"

"You are everything a woman could want in a son and soon you will be everything a woman could want in a lover."

"But I know so little."

"By tomorrow I promise you will know what you need to make a woman happy. Making love? Yes, but there is so much more. We shall spend the night, you and I, giving and taking and learning of love and making others happy."

The boy looked into her eyes.

"When I first came to Father and he suggested I acquire some ... experience, I assumed it would be with some prostitute."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.