Niomi's Tears - Cover

Niomi's Tears

Copyright© 2011 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The downfall of a beautiful Japanese wife and mother.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Squirting   Slow  

For Niomi, the next four days were puzzling, pleasurable and troubling. On the one hand Arora had continued his romantic interests in her, taking her to bed each night where they both found great pleasure. Yet while Niomi did not wish to question such good fortune it was, at the same time, quite puzzling. Arora had never shown, even as a somewhat younger man when they were first married, an extended interest in sex. Even on their honeymoon he had made love to her only twice over a five day period and as time wore on his love making grew more and more infrequent until it became virtually non existent. Now, all of a sudden, he was showing more interest than he ever had, and could it be coincidence that his interest began on the very night she had been viciously raped by a man Arora knew? Niomi reflected again and again on the conundrum but without any resolution. She was eaten up with guilt for keeping the rape secret and the fact that she had faked her orgasms on that first night with her husband. Although she had tried, her body would simply not respond as she wanted so her grunts and moans, though real because of the pain were not the indicators of orgasm which Arora thought. He seemed to take pleasure from her pretense however, so Niomi had given him an admirable performance. Now, however, with her recovered from the rape (physically at least) her orgasms were real enough even though it troubled her that they were not nearly of the intensity she had experienced with Nagura.

"Must you go?" she asked, choosing her words carefully. "I do not care for this ... Mr. Nagura."

They were at the breakfast table.

"He may be a bit unrefined," began Arora, "but he and I have talked a few times in the village. His cousin lives in Namora, a small fishing village up the coast and has asked him to visit. Mr. Nagura has a boat and has asked me to accompany him. We will only be gone three days."

"But three days, my husband. Would you not rather stay here and keep me warm?"

"You have a point," he laughed, "but I will make it up to you on my return."

After Nagura's threats the day of the rape, Niomi did not want Arora on a boat alone with the man.

"But..." She was frustrated that she could not reveal her real reservations.

"Besides, Kiato is going as well," said Arora. "I shall bring you back a little something, eh?" he smiled.

"Just yourself, my husband," she said, a bit relieved that Arora's friend from the village would be going along as well.

"And Hyota here will keep you company."

The son sat sullenly as usual but looked up into his mother's eyes.

"Then if you must be away, at least I will have Hyota," she said trying to take the young man's hand but he withdrew and his only response was a slight sneer.

"Now help me pack a few things. We leave in less than an hour," said Arora.

"Yes, my husband," she answered rising to accompany him into the other room.

Niomi turned to Hyota.

"Then I shall see you tonight at dinner?"

"Yes," he said coldly, "tonight."

With that Hyota left for work and Niomi joined Arora to help with the packing.


Niomi actually hummed as she prepared dinner. She had seen Arora off and now was fixing Hyota's favorite. The thoughts of being able to reason with him and explain how her actions were for the best heartened the attractive housewife.

The door slid open.

"My son, come sit. I have prepared your favorite," she said smiling.

"I have not come for a meal," he said icily.

"What do you mean? I would think you would be hungry after a day of work in the village."

"Oh, I AM hungry, but not for food," he stated, leering at her.

"Hyota, whatever do you... ?"

"Don't play coy with me, Mother! We both know what I want, and we both know what YOU want!"

Niomi backed away from the stove. This was beginning to seem all too familiar.

"Hyota, listen to me..."

"No, you listen to me. I've known for a long time what kind of woman you are. You want men to look at you, to lust after you."

"No, that isn't true!"

"You tease, just as you teased Father into proposing to you. Then when his back is turned..."

"No, this simply isn't true!" she cried as he backed her against the wall. Wishing she could melt into or perhaps through the wall, Niomi pressed her back as flat against the hard surface as possible turning her face to the side, her hands coming up in a defensive posture.

His expression turning to a rapacious smile, Hyota took his time in approaching her, enjoying her discomfort and fear.

"I've seen how you tease, Mother. You've teased me ever since I was a teenager!"

"No, that isn't true. I've never..."

"Quiet!" he commanded. So shocked was Niomi that she acceded. "Well, the time for teasing is over. I'll have some of what Father has been getting!" Niomi's mouth dropped open as he continued. "Did you think I could not hear? The walls are thin. Your cries of ecstasy are loud, especially as he cums in you!"

"Hyota!" was all she could manage, her eyes bulging in astonishment.

"You see, now I know why you ran off Miori. Obviously Father is not enough for you and you wanted more! You wanted me!"

"No, Hyota, that is not..."

"So now you are going to get me! And I am going to get you!" he said reaching out to grab her kimono.

"NO!" shouted Niomi trying to slap him as she had before. But he was prepared this time and caught her by the wrist. Pulling both her hands up above her head and pinning them against the wall with one hand, he slapped her viciously with the other.

"Hyota! No!" was all she could manage before a second and then a third slap stunned her.

"We can play your little game if you wish with you pretending you don't want it!"

"I don't want it. No..."

He grabbed the obi and pulled it from her, the kimono opening revealing her bare breasts.

"Hmmmm, nice Mother! What nice tits you have!"

She squirmed to get away but his hand was powerful and with her hands and arms above her she could gain no leverage.

"How good are you at kissing, Mother? Let's find out, shall we?"

He pressed his body tightly against hers to immobilize her and when she refused him by keeping her lips tightly closed he simply used the other hand to pinch her nose. In seconds she had to open her mouth for air and Hyota forced his lips on hers and his tongue into her mouth.

She grunted in an effort to escape but Niomi stood only four feet eleven while her son was a scraping six feet two inches and outweighed her by over a hundred pounds. Perhaps not as muscular as Nagura, Hyota was nonetheless conditioned and strong. The diminutive housewife was certainly no match for him.

"Sweet, Mother. I like a woman with a sweet tongue."

"Hyota, why are you doing this?" she cried, tears already rolling down her cheeks.

"Because it's what we both want, Mother. You the tease or should I say whore?"

Niomi gasped. She had never heard her son use such language.

"Yes, you heard me," he said grabbing her by the hair and dragging her in front of the TV and throwing her to the floor while he took the small video disc and inserted it into a player.

A moment later the screen was filled with the image of the lovely housewife screaming in orgasm and begging for more as Nagura reamed her from behind.

"Tell me that isn't you, Mother! Tell me that isn't a whore. A bitch in heat!"

Her mouth agape in astonishment Niomi tried to look away but Hyota jerked her by the hair to force her to view her depravity in full color, large screen, high definition.

"He? ... she began.

"Yes, you didn't know you unfaithfulness was being recorded, did you?"

"I'm cumming!" screamed the woman on the screen as she now lay on her back, the man pile driving into her.

"Please ... no more!" cried the defeated housewife.

"All right but understand, Nagura taped your entire dirty little episode."

"Wha ... what are you going to do with it?" she asked through the tears.

"That depends on you, Mother. Show me as good a time as you did Nagura and maybe, just maybe Father doesn't get a copy."

"You wouldn't," she gasped.

"Put out as you did for him and I can arrange for the disc to stay hidden. Refuse and..."

"Do you hate me that much?"

"I don't hate you, Mother. I just want to fuck you ... again and again."

"Hyota, don't do this. I beg of you."

"You beg so well, don't you, Mother? You begged Nagura to put it in your mouth, your pusshi and that nice tight little ketsu of yours."

"No ... I..." But she could say nothing else. Hyota had shamed her to silence.

"So now, beg me to put it in you!"

"No, I ... I cannot!" she sobbed through the tears.

"Oh yes you will!" he commanded again jerking her to her feet by her hair. "Strip for me!"

"Hyota, please..."

This slap wasn't intended to get her attention. It was designed to make her obey and it was much more powerful than earlier, so powerful in fact that Niomi was momentarily senseless from the blow.

"Now, yarimin!" he ordered, drawing back his fist this time.

Cowering, Niomi slowly pulled open the kimono and let it fall to the floor.

"Now the panties!"

"Please Hyota, you are my son!"

"And I am about to fakku you."

Niomi was sobbing constantly now. "Don't do this, Hyota!"

He threw her against the wall and once again pressed his own body against hers.

"So you play hard to get! All right I will play your game," he snickered as he went to his knees ripping her panties from her. He slapped her ankle and Niomi stepped out of the geta. Hyota stripped her stockings from her, her nudity complete.

"Spread them!" he commanded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.