Niomi's Tears - Cover

Niomi's Tears

Copyright© 2011 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The downfall of a beautiful Japanese wife and mother.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Squirting   Slow  

Hyota staggered home late the following night in a drunken stupor. Arora was already in bed and sound asleep when Hyota threw open the door and, almost falling, entered.

Niomi was accustomed to helping Arora to bed when he often came home tipsy from several rounds of drinking with his friends, but although Hyota would partake of alcohol on occasion, this was the first time she had ever seen her son in such a drunken state.

"I hope you're happy!" he slurred at her. "Miori has left me. She said I wasn't enough man for her! She took my ring and left for Yokohama this afternoon. She said there were plenty of men who would treat her to a better life than I could."

"Then it's all for the best," said Niomi putting his arm around her shoulder and helping to support him as she steered him toward his room.

"It's all your fault! You drove her away from me! I wanted you to get to know her and instead you convinced her I couldn't make her happy. Now who will love me? Who will pleasure me?"

"I was only looking toward your happiness."

"More lies!" he spat making to push her away as they entered his room, but his drunken hand caught in her kimono and pulled it open, momentarily revealing panties beneath.

His drunken eyes glittered with titillation as he reached out and grabbed her, pulling her to him.

"Maybe you, Mother, maybe you will provide my needs now that Miori is gone!"

Before she could respond, his lips were on hers and one hand had grabbed her breast.

In absolute astonishment, with all her strength she pushed him away, but he again grabbed for her kimono.

The slap caught him square in the face and stunned her as much as the young man.

"I ... I'm sorry..." she began.

His voice was stone cold sober as he replied," You're going to be sorry all right. Very sorry!"

Tears misting, she moved to embrace him with motherly love, but he turned away from her and in utter dejection she stole quietly from his room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.