Midnight Special - Cover

Midnight Special

Copyright© 2011 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - "I am awake Nurse Candice, because you promised you do something special for me at midnight tonight."

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism  

Nurse Candice is beautiful, playful, sensitive and sensual. She is forty-five divorced and loves to play the field. Being single gives her the opportunity to do just about anything and she makes certain she gets a good fucking now and then. She works for a small community hospital on the day shift. About a month ago, she began to hate it, especially on days there were just too many nurses trying to be boss. She preferred a shift that ran like a well-oiled machine were everyone worked together. One weekend the Director of Nursing asked if she would work the night shift, she agreed, and found the experience enjoyable. Most of the time there was only one-nurse and one-or-two aides depending on the number of patients. She also knew that it gave her more time to take care of "all" the patient's needs. She then asked to change shifts, and soon found working 11-7, the night shift.

The floor consisted of the east wing, her unit, and a west wing and the two separated by closed doors. That night only three people were on the unit and all of them scheduled to go home sometime the following day. Nurse Candice was the only one scheduled, along with a nurse's aide who worked on the west wing; she was available for help, but only if called. Therefore, she had the floor all to herself and she loved that thought.

She always wore a regulation uniform that was either a two-piece skirt and blouse or a dress. Her touch to the ensemble was provocatively lingerie, which included garter belt and nylons. You see Nurse Candice had a naughty side and when able would give the patient an extra special treat. The surprise would normally consisted of a blowjob, a quick fuck, or fondling another woman's clit. This particular night she felt very naughty, so Nurse Candice wore crotchless panties with her outfit.

The doctor told her the man in room four will go home around ten A.M. tomorrow. They were just waiting for his wife to get a few days off before discharging him. The previous night she had promised him they would do something special around midnight tonight.

God he was handsome and every time she saw him, she felt a rush of desire. When she walked into his room, she could not help notice that he was fidgety and tried to hide his growing cock.

He ogled her, drooled, and just could not keep his hands to himself. He was always looking down her top and running his hand up under her skirt. Most of the time she let him too, after all her job was to make sure every patient was happy.

When she got off the elevator and walked to the nurse's station she found her friend Nurse Ken sitting there. He looked up glanced around then greeted her saying, "Well hello, Nurse Candice I envy you tonight. Your patients are all behaving themselves and I have not had one complaint all evening. I tucked them in and they are all asleep except the man in room four. He informed me that he was alright and just wanted to stay awake and finish watching the late movie."

He then gave her a quit report and then they counted the controlled medicines and he handed her the keys. He retrieved a coffee mug of the desk then turned gave her a winked and said, "Have a good night "Bullets" good-bye!"

She smiled and blushed then said, "Good-bye good looking!" She used to date Ken and every time they went out her nipple stuck out like little bullets, thus she acquired the nickname "Bullets." She proceeded to set up coffeemaker to make a fresh pot then went about making her rounds.

The patients in room one, two and three were quietly sleeping. She tapped lightly on the door of number four and then walked in. He was still awake and in her nurse tone she asked, "Why Mr. Johnston, why are you still awake? Don't you know its past your bedtime?"

He looked at her, grinned, and said, "Because Nurse Candice you said you would visit me at midnight and give me something special! So here it is midnight and I'm wide-awake. I have been thinking about you all day and I am ready to play with you, if you catch my drift. You know I like it when you wear your white stocking and spread your legs and entice me with your wet hot pink pussy. Nurse, I am your patient ... please take care of me!"

She strutted over to the bed and stood with her hands on her hips and her legs spread wide. Then took a pad and pen from her pocket then started to put them on the bedside table and accidently-on-purpose-dropped the pen. She turned around and bent down to pick it up, and paused to make sure, he seen her naked bush. She then stood up as if nothing happened and proceeded to examine him. She checked his vitals and wrote them on the pad. She then leaned over and brushed up against his chest with her big tits knowing he can see down her top. She continued looking at his head, ears and neck. She palpated the areas, then began kissing him on the neck, and licking his ears. She watched out of the corner of her eye as the bulge in his pajama pants kept growing bigger.

She stepped back eyed him up and down then chuckled saying, "I think I am going to have to examine you more closely. I cannot find a thing wrong with you. Honey, let me go lock the door." She turned walked over, locked the door, and walked back to him. She spread her legs and seductively began to unbutton her dress.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.