My Father's Son - Cover

My Father's Son

Copyright© 2011 by Jessy19

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young woman discovers her father might have had a son with another woman.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

“So my dress is black and long with a long slit on the side so it’s going to be kind of sexy but not slutty.”

It was the next day during lunch and I was trying to pay attention to what Wendy was saying but my mind was on Jack. It all felt like a dream. How we had kissed and how we’d rubbed against one another and how we both wanted more...

“Sara?”

I looked at my friend and smiled awkwardly. “Yeah.”

“Are you even listening to me? Everything I’ve said you just say “uh huh” or “umm”. What’s going on with you?”

I wanted to smile again and pretend everything was fine but instead I just broke down crying. Wendy quickly moved over to me and put her arm around me. I buried my face in my hands and sobbed uncontrollably.

“Hey ... I’m sorry if I was rude. What’s wrong?” Wendy whispered. She rubbed my back gently while I tried to compose myself.

“I-I-I kissed Jack,” I blurted out.

Wendy’s green eyes widened. “You what?”

I took a deep breath trying to keep from crying more. “I kissed him. I kissed him and he kissed me and we ... um...”

She gasped. “You had sex with him?”

I nodded. “No. We just sort of fooled around.”

Wendy blinked. “Sara, he could be your brother you know.”

I bit my lower lip and nodded.

“So are you saying you’re in love with him or something?”

I looked down. “Yeah. I am.”

Wendy sighed. “Wow. I don’t know what to say.”

I looked at her with sad eyes. “Do you think I’m sick for wanting my possible brother?”

Wendy gave me a sympathetic look. “No. Never! I love you Sara. You are my dearest friend so I would never think badly of you no matter what you do.”

I felt tears welling up again. “I just don’t know how my parents will react or what Debbie will say! I mean it’s bad enough that my mom is already stressed out and probably Debbie is too and now if I tell them that I want Jack ... oh Wendy what am I going to do?”

Wendy put her arm around again and I leaned on her shoulder. “Look, just wait for the results. If it turns out that Jack isn’t your brother, then you’re in the clear. If it turns out that he is your brother then ... well you’ll have to work that out with your folks. Parents love their children unconditionally so it will be hard to accept at first but then ... who knows. They might embrace the whole idea.”

“The thing is that if it turns out Jack isn’t my brother I wouldn’t be happy. And if it turns out that he is my brother, I still won’t be happy. Does that make sense?”

“It makes plenty of sense,” Wendy said and squeezed my shoulder with her hand.


After school, I was nervous as I drove over to Jack’s house. He had text me to see if I could go over since Debbie was going to be at work for the next three days. I knew we’d be alone so that scared me but it also excited me. I wasn’t sure if Jack wanted to see me to tell me that he regretted what we did at the park. I feared that was what he wanted.

When I arrived, Jack’s car was parked in the driveway. I felt my knees wobble as I walked towards the door. As I got to the door, Jack was already at the door waiting for me. He smiled as soon as he saw me. He opened the door and invited me in.

I walked in nervously and stood in the hallway waiting for him to close the door. I felt his heavy hands on my shoulder. “Hey Sara,” his voice was so deep.

“Hey,” I whispered. He turned me around to face him and quickly embraced me. He felt so comforting.

“Oh, before anything else, I must tell you that I broke up with Megan today.”

I felt my heart rejoice. “You did?”

“Yes.”

“I love you.” The words came out so naturally.

“I love you too. I thought about you all day you know that?” He rasped. His hands moved up and down my back slowly.

“I thought about you too,” I replied and held him tighter. He backed up slightly and leaned down to give me a soft kiss on my lips. I held my eyes tight and kept my lips puckered hoping for more of his kiss but he just backed away and stroked my hair.

“Is that all the kiss I get?” I pouted.

Jack laughed. “For now. I just want to look at you,” he said. His blue eyes searched my face.

“I told Wendy about us,” I confessed.

Jack raised a brow. “Oh? What did she say?”

“She said she doesn’t judge me and will stand by me no matter what.”

Jack smiled again warming my heart. “You got a good friend there sis.”

I winced when he called me sis. Jack must have noticed how that made me feel, slightly uncomfortable. “Um ... sorry I meant ... I-I meant...”

“It’s ok. We are possibly related so ... you might be calling me sis in a few days.” The thought of that made me happy but then again it saddened me.

Jack took my hand in his. “Come on, let’s go to my room. I promise I’ll behave.”

I laughed and followed him to his room. Secretly, I didn’t want him to behave.

Once in his room, Jack and I laid in bed staring up at the ceiling while Radiohead’s The Bends played softly in the background.

“I’m glad you came over Sara. I wanted to see you so bad,” Jack said after a long silence.

I turned to face him. His eyes were on me. “I’m glad I came over. I wanted to see you too.”

He reached over and touched my face. “What am I going to do with you? You could possibly be my sister but I want you so much...” His words trailed off and he just stared at me. His fingers softly caressing around my jaw line.

“Would it make you happy if the paternity test shows we’re not related?” I asked curiously.

Jack’s blue eyes saddened. “No.”

“Would it make you happy if the paternity test shows that we are related?”

Jack inched closer to me. “Yes.”

I giggled. “So you’re saying you got the hots for your sister huh?” I teased.

Jack’s body was now so close to mine. Our faces were only inches away from each others. “I guess so. Call me a sicko or a pervert but yeah ... I have a major crush on my possible sister.”

My heart pounded. He moved his face closer to mine and kissed me. Our lips touched, then out tongues met, slowly massaging against each others. It wasn’t until two or three minutes later when we finally broke our long kiss.

Jack and I stared into each others eyes. I saw his eyes focusing on mine at first then they slowly roamed down to my chest. I felt a fire slowly starting in my own body.

“Put your hand inside my shirt,” I demanded.

Jack looked somewhat surprised at my request but didn’t hesitate to let his hand creep under my t-shirt. His warm strong hand touched my belly then slowly slithered up my body until it reached my chest. Jack slipped his hand inside of my bra instantly making my nipple erect. His fingers brushed my hardened nipple, teasing it. I shifted slightly on the bed. Jack reached over to kiss me again. This time our kiss intensified. I moaned quietly as we kissed and as Jack’s hand continued to tease my breast. He took his hand out and moved it to my other breast. He gently pinched my hardening nipple making me squirm.

Jack broke our kiss. His hand slid out of my bra and tshirt. He started to unbutton my jeans. My heart was pounding from the excitement of having a guy touch me in all the right places.

I felt my pants become loose. Jack looked into my eyes as he slipped his hand inside of my pants and in my panties. My body jolted slightly when I felt his hand between my legs. His hand felt good there. I could feel his fingers searching my tight opening.

“You feel really warm down here,” Jack said with a smile.

I blushed. “I can’t help it.”

His fingers found my opening. He put one finger in first. I gasped softly. Jack held his finger inside of me for a few seconds before proceeding to move it in and out of me. He sat up and with his free hand he pulled my t-shirt up and put one hand in my bra teasing my breasts again.

He started to move his finger in and out of me slowly letting me get used to it. I had fingered myself before but it had never felt as good as Jack’s finger.

“Put another finger in me,” I urged.

Jack didn’t hesitate. I felt a second finger enter me. My tight opening was slowly being penetrated.

“Mmmm,” I moaned in pleasure. “Kiss me.”

Jack began to kiss me while his hands worked their magic on my body. His fingers moved faster now in and out, in and out...

With one hand he teased each of my breasts and nipples and the other was locked between my legs. I started grinding my pussy on his fingers, slowly swaying my hips. I was moaning louder now into Jack’s kiss. Our lips were locked with each others and our tongues were entwined. Jack stopped moving his finger and let me move my pussy on them as if I were fucking them.

He pulled away from our wet hungry kiss and moved his head down pushing my bra cup to the side slightly just enough to put one of my nipples in his mouth. Once I felt his warm lips wrapped around my nipple, I lost complete control I was grinding my pussy harder on his fingers, determined to cum.

“Oh Jack...” I purred.

I was fucking his fingers fiercely. His tongue was now on my nipples making lazy circles around it.

“Jack ... I’m going to cum ... Jack ... oh...” My voice was shaky.

Jack shoved his two fingers even deeper inside of me. I felt my body being to tremble. I stopped squirming. Jack then finished me off by moving his fingers faster than ever intensifying my orgasm.

“Mmmgghh! Jack ... oh Jack...” I moaned loudly.

My entire body was shaking. Jack’s sweet mouth let my nipple go and kissed me hard in the middle of my orgasm. I fought to breathe being smothered by Jack’s hot kiss.

Jack slowed his movement until my orgasm faded. His fingers slid out of me slowly. He broke our kiss. I was panting hard.

“Mmm,” I cooed happily.

Jack stared at me looking happier than ever. “I love you so much Sara,” he rasped.

I was still on fire. My orgasm had faded but I was hotter than ever! I sat up and kissed Jack hard. I heard him gasp as my mouth crushed his. I pushed him down on the bed and climbed on top of him. I wanted to love him as much as I could before discovering if he and I were truly related.

I kissed his lips, his neck and slid down his body and off of the bed. Jack propped himself up on his elbows. Our eyes met but his eyes widened when he realized what I wanted to do to him.

I was on the floor on my knees nervously fumbling with Jack’s pants. I unbuttoned his jeans and slowly slid the zipper down. I saw as Jack gulped anxiously waiting for me to go through with it.

My heart was pounding so loudly that I thought Jack would hear it. I had never gone down on a guy but I wanted to go down on Jack so much. I’d seen blowjob videos on the internet but never thought I’d be giving a blowjob myself so soon.

Jack slowly sat up as his jeans became loose. I moved my hand around his cock feeling it hard and ready over his jeans. I inched my face closer. Jack helped me by reaching inside of his jeans and pulling out his cock.

I stared hard at his aching cock. I found myself licking my lips and craving it. My hands were shaky but I managed to reach out and touch his cock. I felt every ridge and every pulsing vein on it. I saw Jack close his eyes slightly as my hand explored his cock for the first time.

I touched the head of his cock feeling the sticky warm liquid. I saw how stringy it got between my fingers. I could smell his saltiness as I moved my face closer. I parted my lips and looked up. Jack was looking at me with loving eyes. I slid the head of his cock across my lips coating my lips with his milky love.

I bent my head down and took him into my mouth. His taste filled my mouth immediately. I heard him moan quietly as I swallowed him up. I kept trying to remember the videos I’d seen and how the women pleased the men. I remembered them moving their lips up and down and sucking it, like a lollipop at the same time. I figured to give it a try hoping Jack would like it.

I put some suction into it and began to move my lips up and down Jack’s cock. I looked up at him. His eyes met mine. He reached down to touch my face while my mouth pleased him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.