The Perfect Storm for Little Miss Virgin - Cover

The Perfect Storm for Little Miss Virgin

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It was too much for Little Miss Virgin to ignore. She had to do it now. Right Now. Her fingers found the sweet spot and soon she was spinning in a mist of euphoric release. She hoped her silent admirer was watching from across the courtyard. She twisted her naked body to give him a good view of the cream between her legs. The knock on the door made her heart beat fast and she sprayed her juice onto the pristine white carpet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Little Miss Virgin was really pissed off because her very best friend Tiffany had broken their date yet again. She was beginning to think that the pretty girl with the sweetest tasting pussy to tickle her taste buds might be seeing some other girl. The thought of her taking up with some cock hound was absolutely unthinkable.

In all honesty, she had to admit that the thought of a stiff cock pushing inside her had been in her dreams a lot lately. She had the hots for Mr. Nick who lived on the 3rd floor. He was always nice to her and treated her like a lady whenever they met at the door or on the stairs. She wondered if he would be pleasantly receptive to an offer of a blow job or even a good hump bending over his sofa.

The thought of getting it bent over a sofa was making her slit wet again and it was only 9 AM on a Sunday morning. She really missed Tiffany in her bed last night and had a very unsatisfactory release using her Ninja Turtle pillow to wrap her legs around. That did not seem to be working well for her any more. Maybe it was time to knock on Mr. Nick's door and ask for some sugar.

She hesitated outside the door feeling the butterflies start to do wheelies in her tummy and the involuntary tightening of her sphincter muscle that always signaled her desire to have sex. She hoped her panties were not showing the betraying wet spot marking her as a bad girl.

Her hand was raised to knock on the door when Mr. Nick opened it before her fist could hit the wood.

"Oh, Mr. Nick, I was going to ask you for some sugar. I forgot to get some at the market last week and I can't drink my coffee without sugar."

The handsome middle-aged man with the hawkish nose and lean hungry look smiled at her and said,

"Sure thing, but you are so sweet you shouldn't need any sugar, honey!"

Little Miss Virgin giggled as she followed him back into his tiny apartment. He only had a one bedroom and she had the more spacious two bedrooms even though she didn't need the second bedroom for anyone or anything. Nick was wearing a pair of tight pajamas that showed the muscles of his flanks rippling like a tiger slinking through the jungle. She came close to squirting right onto his carpet looking at the display of male power. The thought of those muscular legs pounding her soft bottom into the mattress was deliciously depraved. When he bent over to get the sugar canister, she was sorely tempted the cup his beautiful ass cheeks and tell him, "I need your cock in me right now!"

She accepted silently with a nod of her pony-tailed head when he offered her a cup of his special brew. They sat together at the little table next to the kitchen and he related the story of how he found this blend of coffee in a little import shop on the West side. She sipped the sweet brew and crossed her leg in such a way that he could not miss the brevity of her silk knickers showing her carefully shaved pussy slit. He would have to be blind not to see how horny she was and how much she wanted to be taken without further delay.

Nick was certain the young girl was looking for a lot more than a cup of sugar and he saw in her eyes the hunger for being laid. No words really needed to be said and none were wanted.

He stood up next to Little Miss Virgin and his now visible erection was scant inches from her pretty smiling face. She looked up into his eyes and bent forward to kiss the outline of his shaft under the silk pajamas.

Nick reached down and lifted her by her armpits to a standing position. They were molded together into a single fluid mass of flesh and juices.

Little Miss Virgin could feel the hard cock pressing between her legs right into her pussy mound. Nick cupped her ass cheeks and pulled her body in even closer. She shuddered in a sudden mini-orgasm caused by the anticipation of receiving his cock inside her female cave.

When Nick spun her around and bent her over the chair, she had her greatest fantasy fulfilled. She was going to "get it" from behind with a huge stiff cock. Her dress was pushed up easily and she spread her legs enough for her knickers to fall in disarray at her ankles. The hands that spread her ass cheeks open were gentle but determined. At first, she thought he was going to take her anally and she worried that she might be too tight for his entry. But he pushed in slowly in the wet and open vaginal slit making her gasp at his thickness that stretched her to the limit. There was no slowing down with her hymen because her many exercises with toys and fingers had already removed that barrier from the equation.

The weight of the fully grown male body pressing down on her ass and pussy made Little Miss Virgin's legs start to wobble not from weakness but from overwhelming emotion that threatened to make her whimper like a little schoolgirl. This was her first experience with a real live cock actually inside of her and she knew she would never be the same afterward. She had a sense of wanting to give herself to Mr. Nick and hoped that he would find her body pleasing and deserving of his energetic pounding.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.