Business
Epilogue

Copyright© 2011 by StangStar06

Erotica Sex Story: Epilogue - After Dan's Cheating Wife left him, he went into Business

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Slut Wife   Violence   School  

Alex and I went home and lived happily ever after. We got married 3 weeks later. We didn't even wait to graduate.

We kept building up our company for about a year and would probably still be doing it except for a slight changing our plans. Alex somehow got pregnant, go figure. Anyway we sold DanAlex for a retarded amount of money. Alex wanted to be a stay home mom, and she insisted that we stay home together.

Dana never recovered from the incident. A few months after it happened, I was called to a nearby psychiatric hospital to visit with her. Her doctor said that seeing me might help her with her problem. I was expecting her to be either very apologetic and contrite, or evil and bitchy. I was quite surprised to find neither. First the doctor wanted me to go in alone so Alex just stood outside by the door.

"Hi Dana," I said tentatively.

"Why are you calling me Dana?" she asked.

"Do I look anything like that bitch that hurt you?" she asked

She stood up, and it was all I could do to hold in my laughter. She looked ridiculous. She had rolled her pants legs up so they looked like really short shorts. She'd also tied her shirt up so it looked like some weird cropped top that stopped just beneath her breasts. She'd also stuffed the shirt to make her breasts appear larger. She bounced towards me with her arms extended and hugged me desperately.

Two orderlies came into the room and separated us.

"Tell them who I am," she said. Her eyes appeared maniacal and she kept looking around the room.

"Who should I tell them you are Dana?" I asked. I felt a minor empathic connection to her.

"I'm Alex" she said, "Your Alex."

I just walked back out of the door to see her doctor, without saying anything to her.

"Do you see the problem?" asked her doctor.

"We need to give her some reason to try and accept our treatment program. She seems to be fixated on you, to the point where she'll do anything to be a part of your life."

"Would you consent to be part of her treatment?"

At this point, Alex quietly spoke up.

"I think I know how to help her," she said.

Alex walked into the room and said, "Hey Dana."

She pulled me into the room and kissed me hard. Then she turned back and looked at Dana, who was horrified.

"Once upon a time, you had a man who loved you very much." she kissed me again.

"You threw him away." she kissed me again.

"I caught him." she kissed me.

"You broke his heart into a million pieces and I put them all back together again."

"Better than new," I said.

"Have a nice life Dana," she said as we walked away laughing.

I guess we knew that it was a cruel thing to do, but after everything that I and we went through, we just didn't care. We never saw or heard from Dana again.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.