Business - Cover

Business

Copyright© 2011 by StangStar06

Chapter 7: Dana

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Dana - After Dan's Cheating Wife left him, he went into Business

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Slut Wife   Violence   School  

Over the next few days I got really busy and I worked really hard. My plan needed work on 3 fronts. First I had to get a good lawyer to look into both legal aspects of my case. The one that was the most interesting to me was the fact that we could still possibly be married. I didn't actually sign the fucking divorce papers but I remember there was a clause in them that after a certain period of time they would be approved whether I signed or not. But a more interesting thing was the fact that Dan, being the aggrieved party, the one bringing the suit anyway had simply disappeared. Now if he hadn't signed the papers, the complaint could've been dismissed. I'd hurt him so badly, that he just filed and left town. Going after Dan for money was secondary because I didn't want DanAlex, I just wanted Dan.

Naturally his money would come with him.

The second part of my plan was to work on me. I joined a gym, got a personal trainer, and started a diet and exercise program. If I was to have even a chance to compete with Miss teen America, I needed to be the best I could be. But it was going to be hard. Even I have to admit that I am no where near as pretty as she is. And yes, I fucked the trainer too, so what?

The last part of my plan involved finding some people who hated the little bitch as much as I do.

It would be ideal to have someone drug her and drag her out of a restaurant or club while Dan waited for her. After they got her out of there, they could do whatever they wanted to her. Preferably give her some kind of date rape drugs and fuck her. I wanted them to get it on film. Hell, every guy in town that thinks that her shit didn't stink could come over and fuck the shit out of her for free. Then I'd show the video to Dan. I'd need to make sure he thought that she did it of her own free will. Then she'd be no better than me. And the way he viewed cheaters, he'd have to leave her. Just think his little heart all shattered and me swooping in to pick up the pieces.

A few weeks later I was ready. My lawyer had researched the situation and found out that there had been no final decree of divorce for us. We were still actually married pending filing of the paperwork. We were in fact legally separated, but had not had any contact or division of assets. It was a tenuous case at best, but enough for my needs. My attorney did tell me that the 6 years of the separation and the fact that I actually destroyed the marriage, would probably not earn me a dime. They urged me to simply leave things as they were and get on with my life. But all I needed was a meeting. To be honest, until I saw my husband with that little bitch, a meeting was more than I'd hoped for. But now if things went according to plan, I could have the whole package.

The day of the meeting arrived and I dressed and prepared for it carefully. I got my hair freshly styled and wore a brand new floral print dress. It was full cut in the front to draw attention away from my lack of attributes there but very tight below the waist, to emphasize Dan's favorite feature. That was another thing about this whole thing that I should have realized. Women always know what men like about them. We can't spend that much time in front of a mirror, trying on outfits and not know what's special about us. For most of my life I've always known that my ass is spectacular. Dan loved my ass. He was always squeezing it and playing with it, both as part of our foreplay and just for the hell of it.

The old professor on the other hand, hated it. He was always trying to get me to diet or wear clothes that de-emphasized it. I should have caught on to that from the beginning.

I was sitting there in my attorney, Mike Miller's office, when the door opened. It didn't go the way I expected. But then Dan seemed never to do what I expect any more. I was hoping he'd come alone. But I was expecting him to bring Trailer Trash Barbie with him. There was also the possibility that he might bring a lawyer as well. What I didn't expect was for them to show up the way they did. He had hired the biggest divorce specialty law firm in the state. There were 4 lawyers, 2 legal secretaries, a paralegal and their own transcription specialist, who would record the meeting and give copies to both sides. After the legal team entered, Dan came into the room holding hands with his Bimbo. I actually got a good look at her this time. The first time I saw her up close was too crazy for me to actually look at her. I have to admit, the bitch really is pretty. And unfortunately for me, it's not a made up or plastic surgery type of pretty. She was just naturally fucking gorgeous. Shit, this was going to be hard. She also had that set to her lip that told me if I so much as farted towards him she'd rip my lungs out through my nose and then make me eat them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.