Business
Chapter 6: Dan

Copyright© 2011 by StangStar06

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Dan - After Dan's Cheating Wife left him, he went into Business

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Slut Wife   Violence   School  

"Alex, we need to go on vacation," I said.

"Two questions," she replied. "One." She held up one of her tiny fingers.

"Where are we going, and for how long?" she asked.

"Anywhere," I said, "Let's go to Paris, women always want to see Paris."

"I don't," she said. "It's just another city."

"Two," she said, holding up another finger.

"Why and more importantly, why now?" she asked. "It's that evil bitch isn't it? I should have kicked her ass then."

That was really funny to me, because Alex was so out of character. She was not really used to using profanity, and here she was saying "bitch," and "ass," in the same sentence.

Also, Dana was not a huge woman, but Alex was tiny. The only thing remotely big on her were her breasts and those eyes. So the thought of her actually being able to kick anyone's ass, except for an elementary school kid was funny. On a purely size and disposition rating, I think most junior high-school girls could kick Alex's ass. So I had to avoid laughing at her, but her desire to protect me made me love her even more.

"We are not letting her run us out of town, no way. We have a business to take care of," she said emphatically.

"Besides, I'm already on vacation," she said snuggling up to me. "Every day that we're together, is a vacation Dan."

"This isn't what I wanted when I was a little girl. That will come in a bit. But right now I can't think of anything I want more than us. I know that old woman hurt you, but I'll never let her do it again. She teaches history, we've both already fulfilled our history requirements."

"We don't need to have any contact with her. Let's just be us, and let her go to hell," she said.

"Is there anything else ma'am?" I asked

"Yes, we need to have a board meeting right now," she smiled.

"OK," I said, "I'll call Darla and get her over here."

"Not that kind of board meeting." Her smile got brighter.

"What other kind is there?" I asked.

"The kind we have in our bedroom, when we're bored," she said smiling.

"Or where I get bored," she took off running for the door. I ran after her, forgetting what I was worried about in the first place. Why was I worried? I was in love with the most beautiful girl in the universe. Why should I care if my dried up whore of an ex-wife was teaching at our school? Because life always wants to piss in your corn flakes, that's why.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.