Taboo Island - Cover

Taboo Island

Copyright© 2011 by Gary Johns

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A mother, father, and son are shipwrecked and stranded on a deserted island.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Walter was already in bed the following night and turned toward the back of the hut as if asleep when Grace and Thomas came in. Grace smiled at Thomas and motioned toward the expanded bed. He looked at her with confusion and she put a finger to her lips to motion him to be quiet because his father was asleep. Then she took off her clothes in front of him, sat on the bed and reached out to pull him closer. She quickly pulled his shorts down leaving him naked with his ever present erection. With a low growl in her throat she leaned forward and took him into her mouth. She looked up at him as she sucked his cock and saw his look of amazement ... that his mother would be sucking his cock this close to his father. Then she pulled away and lay back, pulling Thomas to her.

Walter was not asleep. He had heard the sucking sounds and was pretty sure he knew what was going on. Then when he felt the bed move he knew his son had climbed into the bed as well.

Thomas and Grace kissed and cuddled for a long time ... mother and son with their tongues entwined and their naked bodies pressed together.

"I need you to fuck me," Grace said in a whisper. "But we have to be quiet."

"Mmmm," Thomas moaned. Then he slipped between her legs and placed his throbbing cock at her entrance. Biting his tongue to keep from crying out Thomas slid into his mother's warm opening. A moment later the steady tempo of his hip brought a creaking sound from the bed.

Grace wrapped her legs around her son's waist and lifted her hips to his thrusting cock. She was incredibly excited tonight and she wasn't sure why. It might have been because she was having sex with her son as his father and her husband slept next to them. It didn't take long before she was climaxing around her son's moving cock. She held in a long moan and let it out in a slow and almost agonizing exhale of breath. That was followed by another climax and then another. Thomas was aware that his mother had climaxed but worked even harder to bring her more pleasure.

Grace lifted her head and whispered, "You've made me climax four times, please cum in me now."

Thomas did not need to be told twice. He thrust into her several more times before he grunted and began to spurt his seed into her waiting pussy. He filled her to overflow before he collapsed and slid off her. A few minutes later he was breathing heavily and deep asleep.

Instead of going to sleep Grace turned over and cuddled the back of her husband. Then she whispered, "I know you are not asleep. I am still hungry for cock. Please fuck me." God, is this really me, she thought after saying those words?

Walter rolled over and looked at his wife with surprise. Then he kissed her passionately. A few minutes later he pushed her onto her side and moved close behind her.

A moan escaped his lips when his cock slipped into her very wet and dripping hole.

When he began to move the room filled with the sloppy sucking sounds of an already fucked pussy. Walter pounded her as if he was trying to show that he could fuck her better than Thomas.

Grace didn't care which one was fucking her at that point. Having both of them together was more than she could have ever imagined. Just the sound and the knowledge that her husband was using his sons cum as lubrication was enough to start her climaxing again. She was on number five when Walter moaned that he was going to cum. Then he added his seed to her already overflowing pussy.

Grace had a broad smile on her face as she fell asleep, her two exhausted lovers lying next to her, her pussy bubbling over with cum.

Over the next week Grace was having sex multiple times every day. Thomas would fuck her twice, sometimes three times per day, while Walter soon began to taper off and only had her every other day or so. Grace had had more climaxes in the last couple of weeks than she could remember in all her married life. The men seemed to be enjoying the situation as well.

Up until the last couple of years Grace had not been one that was easily aroused and did not always climax when having sex. But since being stranded on the island her libido had been working overtime and she couldn't seem to get enough. Maybe it is because I am running around almost naked all the time now, she thought.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.