Taboo Island
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2011 by Gary Johns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A mother, father, and son are shipwrecked and stranded on a deserted island.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Thomas and Grace watched the sun go down from their porch. He had on his jeans and she was topless but with her wrap around skirt on. They had spent much of the day in bed. Now they sat on the swing holding each other close. Thomas turned his mother's face to him and kissed her for the fiftieth time that day. It felt as good as the first one to Thomas. He reached up and grabbed her bare breast.

"Don't you ever get enough?" she asked.

"No," he responded.

"Oh God, I've created a monster."

"I want to put my cock in you again."

"It's late and your father could be home any minute."

"We have time. Sit on me," he said.

With a fake exasperated sigh Grace stood up and turned around until her back was to him. "I'll do it this way so I can watch for your father coming down the path."

"I like that," he said and pulled her down on his hard cock. It slipped into her much used pussy with ease. They both sighed as her thighs touched his indicating that she had all of him inside her. "Just sit still," Thomas said.

Suddenly Grace heard Walter climbing up the ladder. In her lust for her son she had not heard or seen him coming. She started to panic. It was too late to pull off of Thomas so she simply turned sideways making it look like she was only sitting on her son's lap.

When Walter reached the top of the steps he paused. He hadn't noticed the two of them on the porch. When he did he could easily tell that they had been at it all day. Grace's face was still flushed and her hair had not been combed.

"Hello, Sweetheart," Grace said.

"Hi," he responded without emotion. "Thomas," he said, acknowledging his son as he continued up the second ladder to the living area.

As soon as he was gone, Thomas lifted his mother and had her turn to face him. With her legs straddling him he slid back inside her and then whispered, "Fuck me."

"Thomas, your father," she gasped, but it was too late ... his cock felt too good for her to take it out. She bent her head to his shoulder and began to move her hips up and down. The movements made the swing creak in a rhythmic fashion. Anyone not seeing what was going on would still recognize the unmistakable sound. "Oh yes, I love your cock in me," Grace whispered.

The two lovers worked at it for a long time before they climaxed. By that time even the birds in the trees knew they were fucking.

Walter was already in bed when Grace crawled in beside him. She turned over and blew her son a kiss before she put out the candle. A moment later she felt Walter reach around her and grasp her breast. Then she felt his erection pressing to her bare ass. She almost protested when she felt him searching for her opening, but realized that would cause problems. Instead she pushed back toward him and allowed his cock to slip into her very open and wet hole. Although his father was larger than Thomas, her pussy was wet enough that he could move in and out with ease. Incredibly Grace felt her excitement building. The throught that this was the second cock she had taken in her pussy that day was enough to bring her to a small but satisfying climax. As soon as Walter climaxed they both fell into an exhausted sleep.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.