Taboo Island - Cover

Taboo Island

Copyright© 2011 by Gary Johns

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A mother, father, and son are shipwrecked and stranded on a deserted island.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

It was a beautiful day as always when Grace opened her eyes the following morning. But this day was more beautiful than all the others. She and her son were now lover's, but it was almost impossible for her to comprehend the meaning. She wondered if she ever would.

Her heart began to thump and warmth embraced her when she realized that her son was snuggled up to her back. One hand was over her and lying on her breast. She covered it with her hand and closed her eyes. The movement must have awakened Thomas because he began to massage her flesh. She could feel that he already had an erection. When he started to put it into her she halted him. She said, "Thomas, I'm a little sore down there."

"Oh," he said and pulled back.

A very naughty thought crossed Grace's mind. She said, "But there is somewhere else that you can put it that is not sore."

Thomas thought she was going to suck him, but when she didn't move he became confused.

She turned to him. "Would you like to fuck your mother in the ass?"

"Huh, in your ... your ass?" he said totally astounded. "I ... you know, I don't want to hurt you or anything."

"You won't hurt me. Just rub it up and down between my pussy lips and get it wet."

Thomas's hand was shaking when he grasped his cock. He never knew that what he was about to do was even possible. But if his mother said he could do it, he was willing to try. When his cock was wet he moved it to her tiny rear hole. He felt his mother separating her ass cheeks and he placed his swollen head on the tiny opening. "Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes, just do it slowly. It is going to be tight at first. Push hard."

With a little push of his hips Thomas's cock moved a fraction into the tight hole. But it was forced back out.

"Harder," Grace said.

He pushed again harder and kept the pressure on until her sphincter opened and then quickly snap closed around the crown of his cock. Both of them moaned.

"Hold still for a minute," she said.

Thomas froze with just the head of his cock inside his mother's asshole. He had an almost uncontrollable urge to push in further, but he waited. It seemed like an eternity before he felt his mother begin to push back toward him. He held firm and let her take the lead, her efforts caused his cock to slip slowly into her very tight hole. "God, Mom, it's so tight."

Grace couldn't speak. She concentrated on taking his cock deeper and deeper into her. "All the way in now," she said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.