Taboo Island - Cover

Taboo Island

Copyright© 2011 by Gary Johns

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A mother, father, and son are shipwrecked and stranded on a deserted island.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

As always, after the incident Grace felt incredibly guilty. She had settled one problem, but created another even bigger one. She knew that it was only a matter of time before Thomas would try to go further. There was no way to get away from him, even if she wanted to. In truth, no matter how much she wanted to deny it, she had enjoyed their encounters.

They took another step one evening as Walter lay napping after a hard day of fishing and hunting. Thomas had come up behind his mother and grasped her breasts. She was wearing only a shirt and a pair of panties. Instead of pushing him away she glanced over to make sure Walter was still asleep and then she leaned back into him. He took that as an invitation and turned her head and began kissing her neck.

Before Grace realized what was happening she had turned in his arms and they were pressed tightly together kissing.

She could feel Thomas's hard cock pressing to her stomach. She pulled away and looked over at his father who was snoring. With a finger to her lips she grabbed his hand and took him outside and down the ladder until they were on the ground level of the tree house. Walter was but ten feet above them inside. Again Grace put her finger to her lips for silence. Then she slowly dropped to her knees intending to masturbate him. She slowly unbuttoned his pants and then fished inside for his hard cock.

Thomas stared down at his mother waiting for her to use her sweet hand on him.

Grace's trembled when she realized the position she was in; kneeling in front of her son with his cock just inches from her face. A bubble of his clear juice began to drip from the slit in head. She could smell his musk and see his ball sack squirming. She had only intended to jerk him off but like a magnet she was drawn closer and closer to his cock. With a deep moan she took it into her mouth.

"Moooooottttthhhhhher," he whispered in a long hiss.

Grace paused and reluctantly pulled his cock from her mouth. It was too late to stop now. She had already taken her son's cock into her mouth. She listened for a moment and then said, "Shhhh, you have to be quiet."

Thomas nodded dumbly and watched his mother begin to suck his cock again. He rested his hands on her head and closed his eyes. He had never felt anything so wonderful. It has to be a dream his mind screamed. But when he opened his eyes again, there she was, his own mother on her knees, her pretty blue eyes looking up at him, and she was sucking his cock. He almost climaxed right then.

Grace knew the urgency to get him off, but she also wanted him to enjoy it. She took her time, licking and sucking his hard shaft until he was mad with desire. She looked up at him and whispered, "Cum, climax in your mother's mouth. I want it. I want to taste you. I want to swallow your juice." She heard the words but couldn't believe they had come from her mouth.

The words send Thomas over the edge. He bit his lip and grunted quietly as his cock head grew huge inside her mouth. Then the floodgates opened. He heard his mother gag for a moment, but he was too far gone to stop. He held her head to his pulsing and spitting cock as his balls emptied into her rabidly sucking mouth.

For a moment Grace thought she was going to choke, but she swallowed quickly and just in time for another blast. It came and came and came. She couldn't believe the quantity or how much she loved the taste of her son's juice. Without touching herself she began to climax as well. If his cock had not been deep in her mouth she would have collapsed. Everything around her faded and all she could think of was the pleasure running through her, the sweet taste of her son's seed, and the incredible feeling of it sliding down her throat.

When he was drained she sat back and looked up at Thomas. His eyes were closed but there was a smile on his face. She wiped a gob of cum from her lip and then licked it off. Then she rose to her feet. She was surprised when Thomas pulled her to him and kissed her deeply. A moan escaped her lips as his tongue searched her mouth. Breathlessly she pulled away and looked into her son's loving eyes.

"Thank you, Mother," he said and smiled.

She kissed him again before they went back into the house to find Walter sitting up on the bed. For a moment they thought he had heard them but then he rubbed his eyes and said, "Where have you two been?"

"We just took a walk so we wouldn't disturb your nap," she lied.

Thomas had to turn away in fear that he would break out laughing.

The following evening Thomas and Grace were sitting on a swing that Walter had built on the porch. Walter was upstairs, already in bed asleep. There was a small candle on inside the hut but otherwise it was dark. Grace had put on a shirt and panties after her evening bath.

The jungle was alive with the sounds of the night and the waves of the ocean beat a steady tempo against the shore just a couple hundred feet away. Grace put her head on her son's shoulder and grasped his hand. Incredible as it seemed she was content at that moment. The tension between father and son had not gotten better, but it had not become worse either. It almost seemed as if Walter had come to realize that he had to share his wife with his son if they were going to survive as a family. But she didn't think he knew how much he was actually sharing.

Thomas turned his mother's face to him and kissed her. At the same time he reached for her shirt, quickly unbuttoning the buttons until both breasts were free.

"Thomas," she gasped, "Your father could wake up at any time."

"Naw, he sleeps like a log. Kiss me," he said.

Throwing caution to the sea breezes she fell into his arms and kissed him. As his hand cupped her breasts hers went to the tent in his jeans. Mother and son sat on the porch kissing like teenaged lovers on their first date.

Grace pulled away and slowly opened his pants and then pulled out his erection. She looked down at the moonlit shaft she had in her hand and almost drooled.

Then she bent over and took him into her mouth. As her husband and his father slept a few feet above them she sucked her son again.

"Mom," Thomas said as he pulled her away from his cock.

"What?" she asked, suddenly worried that Walter had awakened.

"I want to do it to you this time."

"Do what?"

"Use my mouth on you."

Grace thought she had heard him incorrectly. "What?" she said.

"I want to suck you like you did for me. Then you can return the favor."

"Oh my God," she gasped. "I've never ... I mean your father never has.

"He never did it to you?"

"No. He started to once, but then stopped."

"Selfish bastard," Thomas hissed. "So you have never had it done?"

"No."

"But people do it, right?"

"Yes, according to my romance novels, all the time."

"Then I want to do it too."

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.