Taboo Island - Cover

Taboo Island

Copyright© 2011 by Gary Johns

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A mother, father, and son are shipwrecked and stranded on a deserted island.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Thomas and his mother sat close to one another and watched the water cascade from the rocks to the lagoon below. It was a warm and breezy day, like most days on the island, and the sun was shining through the water fall mist creating a gorgeous rainbow of colors. It was a glorious day, but for some reason Thomas seemed morose and sullen.

"What's wrong, Thomas?" Grace asked.

He skipped a rock across the lagoon before saying, "I was just thinking."

"About what?"

He sighed and said, "I was thinking how terrible it would be if I were here without you. I mean what if Dad and I were the only survivors and you weren't here? Worse, if something happened to you, I don't think I would want to live."

"Please, Sweetheart, don't say that," Grace said and pulled Thomas's face around to her, her hands on his cheeks. "I'm here and nothing is going to happen to me."

Thomas had tears in his eyes. "I get depressed sometimes thinking about that and our situation here."

"We all get depressed sometimes, Sweetheart, but we must fight it. We can never give up hope," Grace said as tears started to stream from her eyes. Staring into her son's eyes the rest of the world magically melted around her. There was no more sun, water fall, or breeze, just his incredibly sad eyes. A moment later her lips were pressed to his mouth.

Her mouth opened and her tongue pushed into his mouth. A moan gurgled deep in her throat as she realized that she was kissing her son. Yet that didn't stop her.

The kiss went on and on until Grace could barely breathe. Her pussy was starting to drip and her nipples were throbbing. Concerned that she might climax she pushed Thomas away. She closed her eyes and took several deep breaths. She was about to say that the kiss was inappropriate when Thomas spoke.

"Wow," Thomas said looking at his mother with wonder. It seemed that he was as surprised by the kiss as his mother was. Then he added, "Can we do that again sometime." His mood had suddenly brightened.

"We'll see," Grace answered noncommittally. Then she shook her head and wondered if his comments had all been a put-on in order to get her to kiss him. She stared into his blue eyes and convinced herself that it wasn't. "Okay, it's time for you to do your reading."

"After my lessons can I ask you some more questions ... you know about the birds and the bees."

Grace felt a chill run down her spine. "Yes, if I can answer them I will."

Thomas read his chapters and then several poems before he closed the books and set them aside.

"So now, what did you want to ask me?" Grace said, feeling strangely excited.

"Well, you know I don't know much about women and will probably never get a chance to, but I have some questions. You explained how making babies happens but not much about a woman. You know, like what are the parts of a woman? What kind of touches do they like, what are the sensitive parts, and what can a man do to really please his lover?"

The chill turned into a tremor as her heart started to race. "Wow, that is a lot for one sitting."

"You can break it into parts if you want. Take all the time you need, I'm a captive audience," he said with a smile.

She shook her head in mock resignation and paused to gather her thoughts. "Okay, let me see, first a woman likes to kiss a lot."

"Like we did," Thomas added. "I liked it too."

"Yes, like we did. It is just part of her nature and tells her that she is loved. A woman needs to know that she is loved. She can never be kissed too much."

"I love you, Mother," Thomas said sincerely.

"I know, Sweetheart, and I love you too," she answered, stroking his cheek.

He grabbed her hand from his face. "No. Not like a kid kissing his mother ... like ... well, it is more than that. I don't know how to explain it."

Grace didn't respond for fear that she might say something she would regret. Instead she said, "Unfortunately your father and I do not kiss much anymore."

"Why not, I loved our kiss?"

Grace's face flushed as she remembered the feeling of his soft lips and her tongue searching his mouth. "Your father is older, in his late fifties, and men lose the desire for that kind of thing."

"I will kiss you anytime you want," Thomas said.

Grace sighed and said, "I'm sure you would, but back to the lesson. Beyond kissing, all women love to have their breasts played with, especially their nipples. They are very sensitive most of the time and sometimes almost too sensitive." Grace noticed Thomas squirming around. She could see he had an erection already. "What's wrong?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

"Uh ... I'm just a little uncomfortable ... you know ... the jeans are tight."

"I can see why," she responded looking down at the tent in his trousers. "Why don't you take them off?" Once the words were out Grace could not believe they came from her lips. Had she really told her son to take his pants off?

Thomas' eyes opened wide. Really?" But before she could change her mind he jumped up and stripped off his jeans. His cock popped free and bounced excitedly in front of him. He saw his mother's stare and a wave of excitement rushed through him. The lagoon grew very quiet as Thomas let his mother look. Her breathing seemed heavier and there was a strange look on her face.

Finally Grace said, "Sit down, please."

"That's better," he said. Then he boldly reached for his penis and took hold of it. "Now you can continue."

Grace couldn't help but stare at his cock again. It was but inches from her and she could see it pulsing. It was not as long as his father's was, but it seemed much harder. Suddenly her shorts felt very tight in the crotch.

"Go on, Mom."

"Oh, yes, sorry," she said as she shook her head and turned her eyes from his erection. "The breasts are not just for making love, however, they also serve a very practical purpose. Once a woman gets pregnant they become much larger and begin to produce milk."

Thomas' eyes opened wide and he said, "I can't imagine your breast much bigger."

Grace laughed. "True, but they certainly were bigger when I was pregnant with you."

"Can I see your breasts again?" he asked. "Purely for educational purposes," he added with a broad smile.

He has already seen them, so what does it matter, she thought? Grace was wearing a pair of shorts and a button up top that she had tied in a knot below her breasts. Without answering she sat up, untied her top and pulled it off.

Thomas gasped and quickly removed his hand from his cock, fearing he might climax.

Without giving it much thought Grace placed her hands on her breasts and began to play with her hard nipples as she continued. "So the breasts are very practical as well as a very important part in foreplay."

"What is foreplay?"

"It is what men should do with women before they actually penetrate them. It takes women more time to warm up to sex than it does men so you need to spend time on the breasts. Then of course there is the neck, right here," she said gently rubbing her fingers across the nape of her neck and around her shoulder blade. "Don't forget the ears. That is a very sensitive place as well. Truthfully most of the woman's body is sensitive to the lips and tongue." Grace could feel her pussy dripping. She took a deep breath and began again. "Then of course there is the vagina."

"I have never seen one of those ... except for when you were standing in the water at the lagoon. But I couldn't see much then," he said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.