I Won?
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by sourdough

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - John's life goes through some changes when he buys the winning lotto ticket and that's before he's even been paid.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Pregnancy  

We loaded the baby gifts into the car. Sandy, Candy and Mandy helped. That’s why it took twice as long as it should have. They kept flirting with me and asking me when I was going to see them again. I had to assure them that I wouldn’t forget them and that I would see them again soon. I sighed in relief as we pulled away.

“Why did you do that?” I asked Elizabeth.

“Why did I do what?”

“You know what I’m talking about. Telling the twins and their mother they could be my sluts.”

“I didn’t tell them they could be your sluts,” Elizabeth protested. “Weren’t you listening? I just told them that you were interested in sluts and not girlfriends. I thought that would put them off you, but I guess I was wrong. All you had to say was that you weren’t interested in them. I can’t help it if you have trouble saying no. It didn’t help that you were drooling again.” Damn it. The girl was right. I could have just said no. Still, I had trouble believing Elizabeth was just being helpful. Not with that constant smirk on her face.

“I just won’t call them and uh, I wasn’t drooling.”

“They’ll call you. You were too drooling.”

“Fine! I was drooling. But they don’t have my number and I am not going to give it to them.” I was adamant about that. Even if Candy, Mandy and Sandy were oh so fuckable. Calm yourself, Dempsey. You’re letting little Jack do all your thinking. That’s another way to lose all your money.

“Sandy has your sister’s number and I’ll bet you anything she’s on the phone to Kristina right now.” Shit! I wasn’t going to take that bet. I’d lose for sure.

“Let’s just get back to the motel,” I said.

“Do you have hand tools; screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches and stuff like that?”

“No, why?”

“We’ll need a set of tools to put up the baby furniture while you’re picking up Kristina and Jackie. There’s a hardware store just on the right. We might as well get the baby seat set up while we’re here. They won’t allow the baby to be released without one.” I’m glad someone was using her head.

Unloading stuff at the motel went quickly. With Cynthia assembling baby furniture I took off for the hospital.

“I didn’t know you knew Candy and Mandy Davies, Jack,” Kristina said as soon as I entered her room. “I was just on the phone with their mother Sandy.”

“I just met them the other day.”

“Oh. I got the impression they were your girlfriends so I was curious. You never mentioned them before.”

I sighed and told my sister how the twins had introduced themselves and wanted to be my girlfriends about two minutes before that clown picked a fight with me. I then added all that had been going on in minute detail since the day before when I dropped her off at the hospital less than 24 hours before along with the misunderstanding I had with Sandy and her daughters just a while ago.

“Well, you certainly have been a busy little beaver since yesterday,” Kristina observed.

“That’s for sure,” I agreed. “So, as you can understand, I never intended to meet up with the twins again. Meeting them again this morning was a one in a million coincidence.”

“It certainly was a coincidence,” Kristina responded. “So, when are you going to call them?”

“Call who?”

“Who have we just been talking about? Sandy and her daughters, of course.”

“I wasn’t planning on calling them, Kris. I already have enough girlfriends.”

“If you already knew you had enough girlfriends you shouldn’t have been making any promises to call them.”

“Jeez Louise! You sound just like Elizabeth.”

“That’s because I happen to agree with Elizabeth. Listen, mister. Sandy has been my friend and moral support for a couple of years now. I’ve had it good compared to her and I’m not going let my little brother add to her disappointments by allowing him to break his promise to call them.”

“Fine. I’ll call them,” I said. “But calling them won’t make my girlfriends.”

“No,” Kristina responded with a grin. “But it might add to your stable of sluts.”

The discharge papers arrived and a hospital volunteer loaded Kristina and the baby into a wheelchair while I retrieved the car. We were soon back at the motel where Cynthia, Elizabeth and Carol went through the ritual of admiring and fussing over the newborn. Jackie wasn’t impressed by all the attention and was soon down for a nap.

“I hope I’m pregnant,” Carol stage whispered. “I want to have your baby so bad.”

“Carol!” Cynthia hissed and rolled her eyes toward Kristina.

“I don’t mind if Kris knows I’m one of her brother’s sluts.”

“Don’t worry about it,” Kristina said. “I already know about you guys agreeing to be my brother’s sluts and I don’t mind at all.”

“You don’t?” Cynthia responded. “I would certainly worry about it if John was my brother with a bunch of crazy females throwing themselves at him and wanting to have his babies.”

“It makes me feel like we have something in common.”

“Damn!” Elizabeth exclaimed. “Does that mean John is Jackie’s father?”

“No.” My sister grinned mischievously. “But the next baby I have will be.” There were gasps and giggles from the women. All I did was shake my head in disbelief. Women are crazy and Kristina is the textbook definition of crazy women.

Kristina was noticeably fatigued and so Cynthia, Elizabeth and Carol decided to leave after a lot of hugging and kissing. We were finally alone.

I said, “I’m not sure it was very smart telling the girls that you wanted to have my baby.”

“Well, it’s true.”

“Yeah, but still--”

“They would have figured it out pretty soon anyway. I think we can trust them.”

“You think so? Yeah, you’re right.”

“They’re certainly not going to say or do anything that will jeopardize their relationship with you. The three of them are crazy in love with you just like I am.” Kristina yawned and said she was going to try and get some rest before Jackie woke up and needed feeding and changing. As if on cue, we could hear Jackie start to cry.

“Nice try,” I said.

I slept alone that night. Kris slept alongside Jackie’s bassinet. I did offer to sleep in the same room with them and to help out any way I could. My sister declined. She said I would most probably be useless at this point unless I could breastfeed the baby. I couldn’t argue with that. I got up bright and early that Sunday morning. Kristina was already up and feeding the baby.

“How did you sleep?” I asked.

“About what I expected,” Kris said. “We got an email from Mom and I sent her Jackie’s delivery room picture. I also sent one to Rick’s mom.”

“That was nice of you.” I bent down and kissed her.

“So what’s the plan?”

“I dunno,” I responded. “I figured we’d just hang out here today and let you get used to being a mommy and me an uncle. Did you have something in mind?”

“We could get down to business and start making Jackie a little brother or sister.”

“Heh! You’re joking of course,” I said. “Aren’t you?”

“Only a little bit,” Kris responded with a giggle. “I guess we should wait until my postpartum checkup which will be about six weeks from now. I do want to take a break from actually getting pregnant again. I’ll see how I feel after raising Jackie for a while.”

“I’m willing to wait.” I was kind of relieved. I didn’t want Kris wearing out her body from too frequent or too many pregnancies. One more would be fine with me.

“In the meantime you’ll at least be getting plenty of pussy from the other girls.”

“That’s true.”

“In fact, why don’t you call Sandy and the twins over here?” Kris said. “You can break in the Davies sisters while Sandy and I gossip and then she can have her turn.”

“Heh! Uh, I don’t think I’m quite ready to call them, Kris. I’m still recovering from Cynthia and Carol.”

“Bullshit!” Kristina exclaimed. “That’s not what the bulge in your pants is saying.”

“This bulge is for you.”

“Why thank you for the nice compliment, kind sir, but I’m out of commission for a while.”

“I”m still not ready for the Davies family,” I insisted.

“You could always redeem that rain check you gave Elizabeth the other night.”

“It’s nice to know you’re watching out for my sex life.”

“I just know you’re not the type to sit around waiting to be useful,” my sister said. Kristina was right. I liked to be out and about. Out of people’s way. Even before I started living under the same roof with Rick I wanted to be somewhere else besides home as much as possible.

“It’s too early to call anyone. I haven’t even had breakfast.” The motel served a breakfast buffet from six to ten in the morning so I loaded up on some goodies and brought them back to our room. Jackie was back down for another nap when I returned so Kristina was able to sit down with me.

“I’m glad we’re out of the apartment,” I said. “But I’ll also be glad when we get out of this motel room.”

“You won’t get any argument out of me,” my sister responded. “Have you given any thought about our new home?”

“Not really. Assuming I get the lotto money without any further hassles from Rick, then the sky’s the limit. We could live in a huge mansion anywhere in the world.” Kristina made a face and I knew she had a different opinion on the matter.

“Big mansions are big hassles,” she said. “I don’t think you want to be spending tons of your money on something like that. Also, if you don’t put on a big display of your new wealth it’s more likely people will forget about you. There’s going to be another lotto winner soon and then you’ll be yesterday’s news.”

“Putting it like that I’d say you’re right. What kind of a home did you have in mind?”

“I dunno. Maybe a condominium in a nice neighborhood. You pay the monthly homeowner fees and someone else mows the lawn and maintains the swimming pool.

“I can look into that. I guess I should also look into getting you a set of wheels so you can get around easier. Have you given any thought to a make and model? When do want to go looking?”

“The last thing I want to do right now is shop for cars. Just get me something like you got Cynthia. That should do me.”

“Coming right up.”

“Gosh I love you, Jack.”

“And I love you, Kris.” My hormones started going full blast. The only thing I wanted to do is fuck Kristina right then and there, but I contented myself with a hug and a kiss. I decided to call and see if Cynthia and her daughters were up and about.

“Good morning, this is Sluts R Us. Our motto is ‘We spread our legs for you.’ This is Slut Elizabeth speaking. How may I serve you?” I heard a guffaw in the background. That must have been Carol. The shriek I also heard had to have come from Cynthia. I assumed she had caller ID. At least I hoped so.

“Hi,” I said. “Do you sluts make house calls?”

“We most certainly do make house calls, sir. Would you like a slut sent to you today?”

“I’ll take three of them. Bareback. No protection. Hold the mayo.”

“No problem, sir. Bareback only is company policy. Will there be anything else?”

“That’s all I can think of right now.”

“Slut Carol is offering her anal passage free of charge today only. Be sure to ask her. No lubrication needed.” I heard incoherent shouting in the background and another shriek.

“Heh! Sounds painful. I’ll pass,” I said. “I’ll see you guys in an hour or so.”

“Certainly sir,” Elizabeth responded. “We know you have many other options and we thank you for choosing Sluts R Us.”

“I would have liked to have heard both sides of that conversation,” Kris said.

It didn’t seem very long before I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw Cynthia, Elizabeth and Carol standing there. They were dressed in floral print skirts like they were on their way to or just coming back from church.

“Sluts R Us I presume?”

“You got it,” Elizabeth said.

“I don’t do anal,” Carol growled.

“I’ll keep that in mind,” I responded. “I guess I was misinformed. Please come in.”

“These two are going to be the death of me,” Cynthia murmured. I chuckled and took her in my arms. We kissed and I allowed my hands to slide down to her hips and squeeze them in full view of my sister and her daughters. All three of our spectators wore big grins. She blushed prettily. I’m not sure exactly why I wanted Cynthia to continue demonstrating her submission to me even though I was certain she was mine completely. I think it was because I saw the woman as an authority figure because of her age compared to me and her parental relationship to Carol and Elizabeth. Was it mean of me? Yes. Was it necessary? Probably not, but I was going to do it anyway. Perhaps I was being corrupted by my lotto winnings. If that was the case I certainly didn’t like the type of person I was turning into, but I could get used to it.

“You three look all dressed up. Were you going someplace?”

“We just thought we’d try to look our best for you,” Cynthia said.

“I told Mom it was a waste of time,” Carol said, “because we’d just be taking our clothes off when we got here.”

“Speaking of that,” Elizabeth said, “I have a rain ticket I’d like to redeem.”

“I’ll be right with you.”

“What about me?” Carol asked.

“You were the last one I was with,” I said. “So you have to wait your turn.”

“Nuts!”

“I’ll let you jump the line if you let me do your butt. How about that?”

“Um, uh, no, thanks,” the 14 year old responded. “Besides, it wouldn’t be fair to Mom and Elizabeth. May I get on the computer?”

“Of course you may,” Kris said.

“What about you,” I asked Cynthia. “Interested in any butt love?”

“I think I’ll pass,” the woman responded looking pale and scared. She tried to take a step backward, but I held her firm against me. “Um, wasn’t it Elizabeth the one who brought up this topic?”

“That’s right,” I said. “It was her.” I grinned evilly as I leered at Elizabeth.

“Me and my big mouth again,” Elizabeth murmured. “Can we talk about this first?” She looked ready to bolt for the door.

“No!” I let go of her mother and grabbed my prey by the arm. Elizabeth let out a squeak, but didn’t struggle as I pulled her into my bedroom. I pushed her onto the bed, joined her and started kissing her. I felt a lot of tension leave Elizabeth’s body as she returned my kisses. The bedroom door was wide open and I heard whispering going on behind me.

“Go away,” I said. “We’re busy.”

“Yeah,” Elizabeth chimed in. “Go away. We’re busy.”

I heard Kristina say, “I told you guys he wasn’t into anal. He was just teasing you.”

“You mean I should have called his bluff,” Carol asked.

“That’s right.”

“Darn!”

“I can still change my mind,” I called. The door closed behind me and the voices faded.

“Don’t be mean,” Elizabeth whined and smacked me on the shoulder. She followed that with another kiss and started caressing my boner that I had going. I let her unzip my jeans fly and let little Jack out to play. The slut then scooted down and kissed his head.

“You don’t have to do that,” I said. I was thinking about my experience with Carol and didn’t want a repeat.

“I don’t mind,” Elizabeth responded. “It’ll be a new experience for me.”

“I’ve already had a bad experience with blow jobs.”

Elizabeth grinned. “Once bitten twice shy?”

“How did you know?”

“My little sister has already confided in me.”

“Oh,” I said only.

“Don’t worry. Carol wasn’t bragging.”

“I wasn’t thinking that.”

“But you;d rather use my breeding hole instead?”

“That’s right.” I grinned and nodded. We were finally on the same page.

“You’re in luck,” Elizabeth said. She pulled up her skirt revealing no panties. Her stockings were black lace top thigh-highs with elastic bands to keep them up. Her pussy hair had been trimmed back into a neat little bush.

“Nice,” I said. “Who’s your landscaper?”

“The regular apartment house gardeners.”

“It’s amazing what they can do with those hedge trimmers.”

“Actually, my mom and I helped each other and then she trimmed Carol’s pubes.”

I didn’t waste any more time by undressing and crawled in between Elizabeth’s legs with my dick sticking out of my jeans fly. My sex partner didn’t seem to mind. She sighed as little Jack nosed its way into her pussy and came to rest there.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.