I Won?
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by sourdough

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - John's life goes through some changes when he buys the winning lotto ticket and that's before he's even been paid.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Pregnancy  

Tom told me not to worry. He explained that the lottery commission were used to these types of claims. They would do their due diligence by examining Oki Doki Liquor's security tapes and interviewing the owner. He was the guy that sold me the ticket. Tom had alerted the commission to Rick's drug possession arrest so they had already requested a copy of his mug shot from the local police. After everything was said and done there would be small delay in getting the prize money.

"It sounds like he wants to put a permanent delay in me getting anything."

"There's not much more Rick can do without risking trouble for himself," Tom responded. "The commission will want him to file a theft report with the police. He has to sign the report under penalty of perjury. That would put him in violation of his plea agreement. If he tries something like that, we'll make sure the district attorney's office knows about it." I felt better but I wanted to ask a few more questions. On the other hand, I was being glared at by the principal's secretary. Translation: get off the phone and get back to class.

I returned to my third period class just in time for the period to end so I grabbed my books and headed to my fourth period class. That's when I noticed several pretty girls trying to attract my attention with flirty smiles. They were succeeding. Damn! There were even some guys giving me flirty smiles. That was creepy. Well, it helped to know why I was all of a sudden so attractive. Not everyone was trying to be pleasant. I got a couple of glares, too. One guy looked like he'd like nothing better than to break my neck. Maybe I was being paranoid but I resolved to be on the alert for trouble.

After fourth period was lunch. I always brown-bagged it and sat alone. I'd just taken the first bite of my sandwich when a couple of girls walked up to me.

"Hi," one said. "I'm Candy"

"And I'm Mandy," the other one said.

"We're twins," they both said in unison and smiled sweetly. They looked alike. They were even dressed alike. My guess was they were telling the truth. They were twins. They were blue-eyed blondes about 5'3" and beautiful. Damn! Why couldn't they have been interested in me before I won anything? Their tits stuck out to next year. It was a wonder why they didn't fall over from being top heavy. I wondered if they got back aches from the loads they were carrying on their chests.

"They're all natural, too," said Candy and smiled. I blushed when I realized I'd been caught staring.

"So, would you like to be our boyfriend?" I think this was Mandy asking.

"You want me to be a boyfriend to both of you?"

"That's right," they chorused. "You get two for the price of one." They broke up in giggles. My resolve to limit my friendship to those that liked me before I won the lotto was weakening at the speed of light. I mean, Candy and Mandy were beautiful and sexy. They were interested in me. So what if it was because I was coming into some money? That's just the way of things.

"Am I seeing double?" said a familiar voice and then Elizabeth was standing beside me. "I think I'm going to have to get a new prescription."

"Uh, no," I replied. "Your glasses are all right. This is Candy and Mandy."

"We're twins," they said.

"The Bobbsey Twins? What a pleasure to meet you both! I read all your books when I was a little girl."

"No, we're the Davies twins," said Candy. "I don't know of any Bobbsey twins that go to this school."

"So, what do you say," Mandy asked.

"What do you say to what," Elizabeth wanted to know.

"Candy and Mandy want me to be their boyfriend."

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, girls. John already has a girlfriend."

"Darn! Who is it?" They looked disappointed. I must have looked disappointed too because I sure felt disappointed.

"I'm his girlfriend."

"No, that's not right," said Mandy smiling like she just heard a joke. "Who is it really?" Elizabeth was looking pissed now so I just nodded my head and pointed to her.

"You've got to be kidding! You can do ten times better with us," Candy said.

"Ten times better even if there was just one of us," Mandy said.

"You know, you might be right," Elizabeth said. "But we should discuss this between ourselves in a polite manner like the ladies we are and not standing around arguing like fishwives. There's a soda fountain called The Pool Cue near Third and Main. I'll be waiting there for you both after classes."

"We'll be there," they chorused.

"No! Wait a minute," I exclaimed. "The Pool Cue isn't any soda fountain. It's an outlaw biker bar. Don't go there. You'll get hurt."

"Oh really? My mistake," Elizabeth replied.

"You're not only not very pretty, but you're mean, too," said Candy.

"We'll be around when you come to your senses," said Mandy. They glared at Elizabeth some then turned around and walked away.

"I think you're very pretty," I told Elizabeth.

"So you're saying I'm mean?"

"Well, it was pretty mean of you trying to send Candy and Mandy to The Pool Cue. Those girls would have been raped for sure."

"They were getting as good as they were giving. Besides, I was just protecting my investment. Anyway, I'm sure The Pool Cue's clientele would have treated Candy and Mandy with all the respect they deserved."

"Yeah, sure." I wondered what investment Elizabeth was referring to. She'd only been my girlfriend for a little over four hours and I only had one kiss out of it. I took another bite out of my sandwich and wondered what else could happen. I soon had the answer. An unhappy looking guy was walking straight for me followed by some other guys. They looked excited. This wasn't good. Elizabeth was talking again but I wasn't listening.

"Are you Dempsey?" I thought about denying it but what good would that do? The guy looked about 5'10" weighing around 190 pounds and solidly built. I weigh the same and I'm a little taller at a fraction under six feet.

"Yeah."

"My girl broke up with me because of you."

"Uh, I don't think I even know your girlfriend."

"That's ex-girlfriend. You don't yet. She wants to be your girlfriend but I figure she'll change her mind if I mess up your face real good."

"But I wouldn't even be interested in your ex-girlfriend. I already have a girlfriend." I touched Elizabeth's arm.

"And I'm not sharing," Elizabeth added. "I'll bitch-slap her right back to you if she comes sniffing around John."

"I actually wouldn't mind seeing that," he replied with a smirk. "Her name's Penny."

"Get on with it," someone yelled followed by collective agreement from the crowd.

"I promise I won't have anything to do with Penny." I was edging away from Elizabeth. I didn't want her hurt if I was right about what was coming next.

"I'm going to make sure of that." He swung on me then with his right and Elizabeth screamed. I was able to side step while blocking his punch. His hands went up protecting his face. I threw my sandwich in his face to distract him and was able to land my right over his heart followed by a left to the ribcage. He dropped his guard exposing his face when I feinted for his midsection again. I punched him in the nose with my right. He fell back on his butt and looked kind of dazed. His nose was bleeding. Some in the crowd cheered while others groaned. Two teachers and a security guard showed up. I was escorted to the principal's office and my opponent to the first aid office.

"I'll be looking for you after school," he promised just before we went our separate ways.

"I hang out at The Pool Cue near Third and Main," I replied. "I'll be waiting for you."

"Winning the lotto has evidently opened up a can of worms for you, Mr. Dempsey," said Dr. Hanley, the school principal. I'd just finished explaining what led to the fight and that I'd been defending myself.

"Yes sir," I replied. What else was there to say?

"I don't find you at fault but I think we need to find a solution that protects you and keeps peace at the school."

"I'm open to any constructive suggestions." Dr. Hanley said he'd have my teachers send me my homework assignments by email. I'd complete the assignments and send them back by email. I'd have to take my exams at district headquarters. Essentially I was out of that school. I wouldn't be coming back but I'd get my diploma at the same time as the other seniors. The only things I arranged to keep were my textbooks. I'd still need them to study and write up my assignments. Since I was 18 I wouldn't need my guardian's permission but he'd be giving me a letter anyway to be signed by my sister.

"I wanted to go to the prom," I said. "I have a date."

"That's not a good idea," Dr. Hanley replied. Well, I tried. I gave him my email address and telephone number. I cleaned out my locker and said goodbye. Once off the campus grounds I called Tom and explained about me getting into a fistfight at lunch.

"Were you hurt?"

"No, I know how to take care of myself." I explained about my "Jack" Dempsey days and how I had to learn self defense real quick. Dad signed me up for youth boxing and I learned a lot but in the long run, it was best to just drop Jack and go with John.

"And I thought being Tom Paine was a pain," he replied with a chuckle. I then explained about Dr. Hanley's recommendation. He said Dr. Hanley's solution was a good one for all concerned.

"Am I good for a car, Tom?"

"As far as I'm concerned you're good for a fleet of cars, John. I'd like to introduce you to my banker and financial adviser anyway. Just give her the details and she'll be able to confirm your credit with any dealer you choose. I arranged another appointment with him for the next day.

I caught the bus and returned to the motel. Then I explained everything all over again to Kristina. She said she had returned from a meeting with the divorce lawyer Tom had recommended and started divorce proceedings against Rick.

"The lawyer told me it should be pretty simple. We don't have any assets, I'm not asking for any type of support and I don't think Rick will want any visitation rights when the baby is born." I hoped her lawyer was right.

"I didn't want to return to the motel right away," I said. "I wanted to talk to Elizabeth but I didn't want to hang around until school let out and I don't want to talk to her on the phone."

"Well, you certainly didn't want to run into that clown again or any of his friends. Why don't you head over to her place after school lets out?"

"I might run into Rick then." I didn't want to get in to another fight.

"If I know him he's probably off somewhere feeling sorry for himself. Besides, that apartment complex is plenty big and I'm sure you can avoid him if you want to." I decided to do it that way. Kris fixed me something to eat since I missed eating most of my lunch and we talked some.

"How are you and the baby doing?"

"I'm doing okay, but the baby feels kind of restless. I think it wants to be born real soon."

"I'm going to buy you a car so you can get yourself to the hospital if I'm not here to take you."

"Cool! Do I get to choose the make and model?"

"You sure do." Kris lumbered over to my side and gave me a hug and a kiss.

"I'd like you to be in the delivery room with me when the baby is born. Will you do that for me?"

"That'll be all right if they let me." Actually, it sounded kind of scary but I didn't want to turn her down.

"Rick didn't want to do it so I didn't plan on it, but I'll ask. You're the best brother a girl could ever want." She caressed my prick through my jeans and it perked right up.

"Oops," she exclaimed. "You better save that in case you get lucky with Elizabeth. There's always tonight."

I got back on the bus and returned to the apartments. I got off in front of Oki Doki Liquor. There was a big banner sign hanging in front reading 'Lotto Millionaire Made Here'. I considered going into the store and thanking the store owner for suggesting the lotto ticket purchase. I decided to wait until I had the prize money in hand so to speak.

Someone yelled, "John!" and I jumped. I turned around and found Carol grabbing and hugging me.

"Uh, let's go to your place. I don't want anyone else to know I'm around."

"I've got to tell Elizabeth. She texted me and says she's all worried about you. You got into a fight."

"I'm all right. I'll tell you all about it when Elizabeth gets home so I don't have to repeat myself." Carol texted while we walked. I see people doing that all the time. It doesn't seem safe. I'm glad it was a short message. Carol threw herself into my arms the moment we walked into her apartment and started kissing me. I kissed back and even copped a feel of her ass.

"Do you want to do me or do you want to do Elizabeth first?"

"I'm not sure I want to go to jail for the pleasure of doing you," I responded. "How old are you anyway?"

"I'm 14 years old. Don't worry. I'm not going to complain about it or anything. You can even give me a baby if you want." I thought 14 years old was kind of young but I let her sit on my lap like before and we started kissing again. Carol was wiggling her butt against my dick and it responded like a trouper. I began to think I was going to fuck this 14 year old sooner rather than later. I caressed her nipple with my thumb and she moaned.

"Fuck me now, John. Please?" I was sorely tempted but we heard footsteps on the walk and they stopped at the door. Elizabeth walked in and took a look at us.

"Get out of my boyfriend's lap, Carol."

"Your boyfriend? Since when?"

"Since this morning. Go ahead and ask him."

"Then he's my boyfriend, too. I found him first." Carol got out of my lap anyway. I could tell she was having fun teasing her sister.

"What happened after they broke up the fight," Elizabeth asked. She pointedly ignored Carol. I explained what was said when I met with Dr. Hanley.

"So, it means I won't be attending classes and I'm afraid I won't be able to be your date for the prom."

"I couldn't care less for that school or its prom after the way they treated you," she responded but I still think she was disappointed by what I told her.

"I feel the same way," said Carol.

"We can still go out to someplace nice," I suggested.

"Yeah, like to McDonald's and a movie," Carol added. "We can all go."

"Will you please take a walk, dear sister? I'd like to talk to John alone."

"I'd be most happy to leave you two lovebirds alone," Carol responded and gave me a wink. "I can go buy some condoms for you guys if you think you need them but I'll need some money." Elizabeth started toward her sister with murder in her eyes but Carol zipped out the door and cackled like a witch. My classmate did an about face and rushed into my arms.

"I was so worried for you."

"I was worried more for you than I was for me," I responded. "I didn't want you to get hurt in the scuffle." I kissed her and felt a lot of tension leaving her body. Elizabeth leaned against me without doing anything else. She seemed to be waiting for me to make a move and I wasn't going to disappoint her. I took her hand and led her into the bedroom. Once inside the bedroom I kissed her again and then took off my t-shirt.

"I was afraid you weren't interested in me any more," Elizabeth said. She was nervous.

"Why did you think that?" I slipped off my shoes and unbuckled my belt.

"The twins ... they're beautiful and I wasn't feeling secure. You were practically drooling."

"You don't have to worry about the twins since I'm not going to that school anymore." I took off my jeans and my jockey shorts with them. With the exception of my socks I was butt naked and my prick was sticking straight out.

"I don't think that'll stop them. And a couple of these other girls that approached me make the twins seem plain. They all wanted me to introduce them to you." Elizabeth was talking to my prick.

"I'll keep that in mind if you're no longer interested in me."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I was wondering if we were going to do something or just stand around and talk. Should I get dressed?"

"I'm afraid I'm not very experienced in the seduction game. I'm a virgin." Not for much longer I hoped.

"I was a virgin once. Do you need some help?" Without waiting for an answer I grabbed the hem of her top and pulled up. Elizabeth raised her arms and it came off easily. I unhooked her bra and she shrugged out of it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.