Classy Conversions - Cover

Classy Conversions

Copyright© 2011 by irish Writer

Chapter 41

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 41 - How would people cope with regulated human cannibalism? What kind of society would we have if 90% of the births were Women, and one percent per year were slated for the table. Or as pet food? Like any other breaucracy? This story is not for the strokes, nor for gore. But it does change the way you look at a steak.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Snuff   Swinging   Group Sex   Violence   Cannibalism  

Early Retirement

"So, what am I going to do now?" Vicky thought to herself.

Vicky had been called into headquarters six times since the presidential order had released her from Findley's. She had been subjected to three evaluation sessions regarding her mental stability and each with a different doctor. Her Captain had called her in yet again for another talk about the situation.

"Sergeant, here is the situation" Erica Christiansen explained. "The District Attorney's office is insisting that you cannot be satisfactorily returned to duty due to the trauma of your situation at Findley's."

"Ok. So what does command think?" Vicky asked.

"Command thinks that we have three different shrinks that are convinced you are stable as hell and that I happen to agree with them. But the Command is concerned that any cases you work might be compromised by the constant bitching coming from Springfield".

Erica continued. "I frankly don't' know how you were able to keep you sanity, but I have to admit you are sane. And you are a damn good cop. So, we have some choices here."

"Ok. What are they?" Vicky asked.

"First, continued administrative leave with full pay and powers. We can play that for another few months, but budget is going to raise hell. Second, we can move you into a different division that is not associative with any cases under investigation or on patrol. I was thinking of Education and training, because you are one hell of a cop and we can put you there with no problems. Third we can retire you at sixty six and two thirds as a medically disabled in the line of duty"

"With a Laughing Academy nut sack retirement?" Vicky asked. "Hell, I won't be able to get a job in a grocery store if you drop me out for that.'

"I know. That is why I told command we weren't going to go that route. Even if the DA did suggest it."

"Why are they pushing this on me?"

"My guess? They have no traction on the case with Findley and you didn't roll over. So they think putting you as a nut can defuse your ability to be on the defense witness team." Erica said "And if you ever repeat that I will shoot you myself. Scratch that. Don't you dare tell that grey eyed bitch you live with I said that." Erica said with a shudder.

"My lips are sealed. And you really shouldn't worry about her. She is not what you think she is." Vicky said with a smile.

"I'm not so sure. Every time I think back on that situation I get a bad case of the sweats." Erica said.

"That was a different time and place. She was just doing her job that no one else wanted to and she did it better then anyone else could. You should come over to her new restaurant for dinner with me. She is doing a hell of a job with the new place."

"I heard she opened up her own place. Took over one that went belly up and is doing well. Who staked her?" Erica asked.

"Lots of folks. I got to tell you, it is tough getting reservations in the evenings and brunch on Sunday is a standing line. And that is because of the food. Hell, the board of realtors just contracted every month for a Saturday brunch, and she is looking to expand that." Vicky said with pride.

"Well, she sure turned Antonello's around. I used to gripe about the service there, but it sure got better quickly. And food quality went up the scale a lot. It's still noisy but it sure feels better."

"Our new place is a lot better. If you think it would be better for me to leave, I can. I won't take a nut-sack retirement. My attorney told me that would not be good. But I would take one for other service incurred reasons."

"I had hoped you might. I called around about this earlier and asked what would be my path of least resistance for you. We thought you might take Administrative retirement with full benefits as Lieutenant. What do you think?"

"What about rights under retirement?" Vicky asked. This was an important question. One of the things that retiring officers gain in some states (and Illinois is one of them) is a permit to carry firearms. In Illinois CDW permits are still reserved to politically connected or retired officers. With this in the mix, then there would be no question of mental stability.

"You mean your CDW? Your permit paperwork is right here. You don't have to prove you are sane, the State has to prove you are crazy."

"If I turn this deal down, you would have proof that I was crazy. Starting effective when?" Vicky asked.

"Administrative duty for two more months, retirement starting after that. Full hospitalization for you and domestic partner. If that means something." Erica continued, looking at Vicky closely. "I shouldn't pry but is this something permanent for you?"

"Boss, you take things where you find them. The male female ratio still stinks. And I know for a fact that she cares. And she has my back. I can't say or expect anything more."

"I can understand that. She sure is a tough nut. I hate to think what would happen if she ever went off the wire." Erica said.

"Boss, from the minute I met that little she wolf, she came straight at things with no hidden agenda. And if she says she is going to do something, it is done. I trusted her with my life and she took care of me. And along the way I fell in love. I don't have any worries." Vicky said. "I am thirty eight. Old enough to be her mother. And I feel like the kid sometimes."

Katherine nodded in agreement. "Well, if you take this with you and let your pet law shark look at it, and bring it back tomorrow, we can get your useless ass out of here." Erica said with a smile. "And good luck."

"So what do I do now?" Vicky said several hours later as she looked at her partner getting ready to go out the door to work.

"Well, you can come with me and bring your books and get back to studying. Tonight is Friday and we have the other girls coming tonight. So you can sit, eat, drink and goof off and then drive me home." Candy said with a smile. "And let me tell you all about my trip to Vegas."


Treatment

Medicine had come a long way in the 21st century. But there were still some real challenges. New resistant bacteria were becoming common, and when you add a weakened condition to that due to stress, confinement, and a viral pneumonia, you have a recipe for a singular disaster. Singular because David Findley had been in solitary confinement for over six months. The prosecution had released a stream of "death threats" as justification for the confinement, as well as calling David a "flight risk".

After innumerable filings and hearings, a superior court judge finally signed an order that had allowed David to be transferred to a hospital instead of prison. This court order was covered as a news event by Grace Miller as another example of injustice, running another broadcast of the tearful interview that Kitty had done months ago. The constant theme was Sarah's unfair termination, while others were just let go.

"This shit is going to stop." Carol said. "It's time to get on the offensive now."

"How so?" Sue Barksdale asked. "You know that Grace's nose is so far up Colleen's ass that she is tasting her tonsils"

"Ugh. What a nasty image that is." Carol said. "Do you know how much intestine is in a woman?"

"I am sure you do, but I don't need to." Sue said. "So, how are we going to work on this little smear campaign?"

"The Chicago way. Bare knuckles and brass bats. Did Candy serve the bitch in Vegas?"

"Yes, she did. And she said she had a very good talk with the former prosecutor and that there is a lot of room for her to work with us. And we should not call her a bitch any more. She isn't on that team." Sue said with a laugh

Carol smiled. Damn girl was giving orders again. "She is coming back early? Great. What about the others?"

"We haven't been able to get to Colleen yet. I was going to ask Vicky if she wanted to take a run on that."

"Oh, that would be funny as hell. She can't dodge cops all the time." Carol said with a grin. "I wonder if Thelma would have any objections?"

"I don't know. But the Feds are back." Sue said." I got a call from a Martha Jamison. She is asking if there is a possibility of civil rights violations."

"Who is she with?" Carol asked.

"Justice Department, Public Integrity section." Sue said with a smile.

"Well, that is interesting. They aren't coming after us if they are nosing around here. What did she ask about?'

"She was coy. She was curious about why this state seems to be pursuing the only slaughterhouses that were always inside of the law."

"Thank God. Can you get an appointment?" Carol asked.

"I had a better idea. I offered to take her to dinner" Sue said with a smile.

"Oh, I know exactly the place." Carol said. "Do you think you can get in?"

"I think we have an in with the management." Sue said with a smile.


Admissions

The Jail Transportation ambulance went to Chicago's Cook County from the holding cells at city courthouse with six guards assigned. The weakened and infirm man in the ambulance did not represent any credible risk, but orders were orders. And the transport had been interrupted by the Attorney General's office to delay the transport until the last possible moment.

It was a very sick David Findley that woke up and looked into the face of nurse Cathy Mendelsohn. "What are you doing here?" He said with a smile.

"Taking care of you for a change. So, will you be able to tell us if prison food is worse then hospital food?" She said with a smile.

"I don't know. But I am sure you will let me find out." David said.

"You do that pretty good" David said, after Cathy got the twelve tubes of blood.

"I have had a lot of experience. David, I will come back up to see you in a few." Cathy said.

Getting into see David had not been an easy task. The overly eager guard was emphatic, and argumentative. "Nurse, this man is to be kept isolated" Officer Casey Merriman said.

"Me No Nurse. Me manager nursing and laboratory services. And to a great extent, this is my hospital. You sit in the hall, and drink coffee, and stay out of the way, but that is all. In my hospital, I am in charge".

"Lady this man is dangerous." Casey replied.

"Lady, this man is sick, depressed and in a hospital. And I lived with him for almost four months. So I have more intimate knowledge then you do. Shut up, sit down and read a book and let me do my job." Cathy said in her best Nurse Crotchet voice as she was leaving.

"Who was that bitch?" Casey asked the admin after Cathy left.

"Our new director of medical technology. She is really good, but she is a no bullshit person. And she really knows her stuff."

"She sure seems like a tough cookie."

"Working in a slaughterhouse does that to you, I guess." The admin said.

"She was one of those?" Casey asked.

"Yep. And so is the senior resident in ER, and a few others. The assistant head of Nursing is as well. They are all great people, but they don't' have a lot patience for bull shit." Susan Packet continued. "If I was you, I would sit down and be patient. You can get real sick in a hospital if the nursing staff want you to."


A political Dinner

"Liberty" was a revamped restaurant that had gone under due to lack of clientele and no real direction in the kitchen. Candy had started it after she had turned Antonelli's around and demonstrated that good management with a good cook was the key to success. The food was a departure from the traditional Italian with a mixture of new wave American and interesting synthetics. For a population that had used Human Protein for some time, it was a bold venture and one intended to help shift appetites. So far it was packed every night.

The first four times the girls had come, it was to give support to the new fledgling place. But after that, it became a habit. Candy dropped by in the banquet room frequently that was reserved every Friday for her "Girls" and it was usually twelve to twenty guests. It was a riot most nights.

Martha Jamison didn't know how Sue was able to take her to dinner to such a well-publicized place on short notice. She was impressed when she was whisked away from the front door to the rear and into a banquet room that seemed to have over a dozen people already.

'What have you gotten me into, Sue?" Martha asked.

"Nothing. We have a Friday night thing here every week. The group varies but we always seem to find friends." Sue said.

"So, what is your agenda tonight?"

"Dinner. You know? That social sharing of food that people do?" Sue said.

"Nothing about Findley, right?"

"Not a thing. I promise." Sue said. "Unless you bring it up."

Martha smiled. "So, Is Carol coming tonight?"

"No. She is tied up with her husband and Christine. There are a few other friends of mine." Sue said.

"So how would I get into interview some of these people you say would be able to contribute to the investigation?"

"Well, you could ask around. Or I could get you a list. Or you could just listen tonight."

"Why? Is this the Friday meeting of Murder Incorporated?" Martha asked.

"Just the slaughter house group. We don't usually see the meat cutters union here." Sue said.

Looking around, Martha got a queasy feeling. "You are not kidding, are you?"

It was an educational evening. Sue quietly introduced Martha around as a friend to a whole host of people who had been names on documents up until now. Abby showed up with Doug Hume and his wife. Kim and Hafie showed up with Kim's daughters. Phil and Kim had reconciled, but he still wasn't comfortable being with the Findley Crowd. So Kim came with friends every Friday.

Melanie was there with two friends of hers who had been excluded. Everyone was animated and talking about their jobs, kids and the events in their lives, When Sue and Jack Stienhauer showed up, Martha was amazed that there was not rancor or signs of enmity for the former owner. Jack joked that he was finally going to be able to kill protein that didn't' talk. The new location he had opened up with his insurance money for processing Soybeans was doing very well. And Candy was doing a lot of experimentation on new ways to present different plant and other proteins as interesting food. She was even working on a new lasagna recipe.

Martha kept her wits about her with all of these potential witnesses around her. She knew she was going to have to do a lot of disclaimer work on any investigation, but she was intrigued by the camaraderie of the women involved.

Conversation later in the evening focused on David's transfer. Abby was quizzed about how he was doing, and had to beg client patient confidentiality. She did promise to take a get well card into him, and Candy said "Hell. Bring him one of our menus. Everyone sign it. Let me know what he can eat and we will sneak in a nightly care package."

"I don't know what our dietician would think of that." Abby replied.

"Have her come here tomorrow night on the house and I will show her what we can do. Hell, send her every weekend and she can take the doggy bag home with her." Candy continued.

As the evening closed Martha drew Sue aside and asked "What exactly have you accumulated in this case with respect to your earlier comments of prosecutorial abuse?"

"Well, we haven't really bothered to advertise what we intend to do. But I can definitely give you the product of our research and efforts to defend our clients. Everyone here has signed release to allow their case work to be used as part of the defense of the remaining plaintiffs."

"Lot of solidarity, I guess." Martha said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.