Classy Conversions
Chapter 34

Copyright© 2011 by irish Writer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 34 - How would people cope with regulated human cannibalism? What kind of society would we have if 90% of the births were Women, and one percent per year were slated for the table. Or as pet food? Like any other breaucracy? This story is not for the strokes, nor for gore. But it does change the way you look at a steak.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Snuff   Swinging   Group Sex   Violence   Cannibalism  

A month to Halloween. Trick or treat?

It was a normal Friday night at Findley. After David had given the usual summary for the week, Barbara intercepted David as he was leaving to go to his office.

"David, I have a issue we need to talk about. Abby and I have both noticed that there is an uptick in the percentages of fetal males we are detecting in exam. It has jumped from ten to sixty percent."

"That is great, Barbara. Just please don't tell me it was because of the technology."

"No. This is not about the machines, although those are great. No, the women we are seeing have a greater incidence of male pregnancy. Statistically very much higher."

"What does that mean, other then you are sending home a lot more people." David asked.

"I got a e-mail from Delores at the board. She said that we were the only state reporting any variation. We have always been higher then the rest of the Midwest, but I think that is because we do better screening. I don't know what it means, but something got into someone over the last few weeks and it is showing up now." Barbara replied.

"Is this just us or is it at M&H as well?"

"It is at all three of the locations. We are seeing it in all of the intakes where we do our screening in medical. Abby is following the same protocol and all of the pregnancies from M&H are sent to us from them as part of the intake. So we are seeing all pregnancies in all selections from the state. The women on the out of state program are almost the same, fifty-three percent as opposed to sixty percent."

"Ok. Tell Carol to let her know first. We should consider the legal impact on us. And see if we can get some post identification questions for the women involved. Especially any information about their partners. Any ED drugs that were taken, special prescriptions all that stuff. " David said. "Maybe this will have some impact going forward. I don't know, but I am curious."


A different kind of conversion

Abby was sitting at dinner with her nurse Cathy and Susan Blankenship (a new woman as of today) having dinner when Candy approached them. "Mind if I join you?"

"Have a seat, boss. We were just going over the day's events. How are you guys doing?" Abby asked.

"Good. We are all good." Candy replied. Candy was strangely quiet as she sat with the group at the table. When dinner was finished, she spoke up to Abby and Cathy and said "I have something I have to talk with the two of you about and I would like to talk it over with you in David's office, if you don't mind."

"Sure. What is it about?" Abby asked.

"Some medical issues and status. He wants to talk about the stuff Barbara talked with him about. I need both of you." Candy said.

After following Candy to David's office, both Abby and Cathy saw David was sitting at his desk, with Carol at one of the side. "We wanted to talk with you both in private away from the group. Cathy, could you please sit down? We are going to have to re-classify you tonight, and I guess I should let you pack your things when this meeting is finished." David said quietly.

Seeing the absolute shock on Cathy's face, David hurriedly continued. "Your medical exemption came through today and we wanted to give you the opportunity to leave as soon as you would like."

"Boss, sometimes you are an asshole," Candy said. "You probably damn near gave the woman a heart attack. Cathy, we have an exemption letter to put you back out into the mainstream today. So we kind of need that collar back for someone else. You don't need it any more and you are walking out of here."

An entire range of emotions ran through Cathy. All of the stress she didn't know she was working with suddenly fell away as she sat in the chair and began to sob.

Knowing that this would be one of the reactions, David had prepared a box of Kleenex in advance. And had a pillow for the woman to hug into while she cried for the next few minutes. Which was followed by laughter and then a pensive look on her face. "I guess I have to leave."

"Well, you have to get somewhere else to live, that is for sure. Job-hunting is up to you, because we can now pay you as a nurse for the work you are doing at H&S. You would now be a full employee just like Barbara is here if you want to stay while you are looking around. And the identification filing is complete as of now, as you are informed. Carol, you have that notification done, right?"

"That's right. As of now, you are free as a bird. And except as our guest, you are trespassing, so you better get your shit together to get out of here." Carol said with a laugh.

"And Abby, we have a little greater complication for you. We have a court ordered reclassification for you as well, pending proof of sterilization. Now the order is deliberately vague, but it could be as simple as a tubal ligation and then you are out of here." Carol continued.

Abby feinted at that statement. Candy barely caught her in time to keep her from hitting the floor. "Damn, Carol. We should have had her sit down first."

"I am so sorry, Candy. Is she ok?"

"Yes, she is breathing. Thought she was going into V-tack for a second. It is a hell of a treat." Candy continued.

"What are we going to do?" Cathy said.

"Well, first, you are going to put this in your purse upstairs. I know you kept your drivers stuff and identification with you. So you take this with you. The laminated card will be here Monday, and then you are safe if you are stopped or approached in public." Carol said.

"And second, you are going to have to think about how you want us to tell the others that you are leaving here." David said. "Everyone here is your friend, and some will be jealous. Otherwise all of us will be very happy for you."

"And third, kid, you get out of here and get another job and forget about this place" Candy said quietly.

"Not possible" Cathy said. "I can't forget how you have treated me since I got here. You guys have been the only friends I had."

"Well, I am not sure about that. But we do want you to get back with your life." David said. "Working here is ok. And we do appreciate you and what you have done. But we also want you to move on."

Abby, at this time was coming around from her shock. "Didn't think it was serious, so I didn't get any smelling salts or anything." Candy said. "Besides, I thought you could use a nap"

"Bitch" Abby said to Candy as she felt herself coming around. "Wait until I give you your next homework assignment. David, were you serious? You were. I get to leave here?"

"Absolutely. I hope you will still keep in touch, but you get to go back to being the hotshot doctor you were." David said. "And you get to see patients more then once."

"What do we tell the rest of the girls?" Cathy asked.

"Well, that is why we wanted to talk with you in private. We wanted your take on how to handle it. While both of you are free to go tonight, you have time to be able to make arrangements. We aren't throwing you into the street. But we do have to get the collars recycled." David said. "Candy, do you want to do the honors?"

"Sure boss. Ready to be unlinked, girls?" Candy said.

"Actually, where is Cindy?" Abby asked. "If you don't mind, she put it on me. I would like to let her take it off."

Candy smiled, and picked up her portable. "I guess I can text Cinderella to get her ass down here."

"And where is Helen?" Cathy asked. "She had a lot to do with both of us."

Still holding her portable, Candy sent another message to "mother hen".

The emotions in the break room and overnight ranged from tears to gales of laughter. Cindy's hands shook so much that it seemed it took forever before she was able to get the key into Abby's collar and release it. Abby's response was to hug her first best friend and hold her for what seemed like hours. "I was so happy I could do this" Cindy said, with tears running down her face. "You have no idea."

"Yea, I do. Yes I really do." Abby replied while she was crying. "And I owe so much to you."

Helen was in tears as well when Cathy asked her to unlock her collar. Helen didn't know quite how to feel, as she removed it from Cathy's neck, knowing that the young woman was going to leave. "I owe you" Cathy said.

"I think we all owe Carol."

Later in the evening, David asked Abby to talk with him for a few moments. "I hear from Barbara that we have a shift in percentages of male fetus in intake."

"Yes. Instead of five percent we are seeing sixty percent." Abby replied.

"Is that an abnormality or do you think it is significant?"

"I am not sure.

"I assume you are going to reach out to Dr. Hume and take your place in his medical group. Could you please do me a favor and check if our statistical selection is the same as his practice is seeing?" David asked.

"Sure. I guess I should call him and ask if it is still open." Abby said.

"If not, I am sure that someone will be interested in you. Especially since you are now exempt. Once we get the surgery out of the way. Carol, arrange for the women's clinic to take care of this, I will have Margaret or Susan escort."

"And after that, you can be escort." Carol said to Abby.

"Heck, I can escort you" Cathy said. "I have my own get out of jail free card already."

"So, get her to the women's clinic at Cook County tomorrow. Take my car." Margaret said. "Only please, if you don't come back, let me know were you leave it."

"We will be back. Right now we don't' have anyplace else to go." Cathy replied.


Late Night

Donald Hume was surprised to be called at home by what seemed to be a drunken party. "Donald, this is Abby. Can you do a tubal ligation on short notice?"

"What? Abby. Are you drunk?"

"Donald, yes I am. And here is the thing. IF you can do this on short notice, I get an exemption notice and I can get out of here permanently. Know anyone who needs a slightly deranged MD?" Abby continued.

Sitting down, Donald took in the change of events. "Sure, I can come into the office tomorrow. We can use a robotic laser or even use nanites to have them do the procedure. Hell, you could inject them yourself."

"I have to have a court verifiable change in medical status. That has to be done by a board certified physician. I thought you would want to have the honors." Abby said. "As to the practice slot, given where I have been these last few months, I understand if I don't qualify."

"The status thing I will do tomorrow. Meet me at Cook at eight o'clock. The rest I have to bring up at a board meeting. But I don't anticipate any problem. What will you do?"

"Well, I have to get things back and put my life back together. I have some money from before and I actually have things in order. House hunting is right after job hunt."

"Do you have a place to stay?" Donald asked.

"Yes, housing interim is not a problem. This was all so unexpected that it is a bit of a shock. But I am secure here with friends at the moment."

"At the slaughterhouse?" Donald asked, recoiling in horror. "That can't do."

"Actually, no. They want the room and collar as soon as possible." Abby said. "David and Margaret Findley have asked me to look after their house as they are never there any more."

"Living at the butcher's house can't be too comfortable." Donald said.

"Donald, one day at a time. Let's talk about afterwards tomorrow. Ok?"

"See you at eight." Donald said as he was hanging up. If that isn't a surprise, Donald thought to himself. And the uptick in male pregnancies could be significant. It is funny where a discovery like that is coming from.


Saturday Morning, Cook County General,

Abby and Cathy were both sitting in the reception area for outpatient treatment at seven in the morning. Both had splitting headaches. And aches in their splits. Friday had been a general drunken party with everyone wanting to help celebrate the status of change from goat to employees. At least for the time being, both had no idea of where else to work. David had agreed to pay standard union scale to both of them while they were looking to re-enter life.

The biggest change was the lack of collar. Carol had Cathy and Abby sign management contracts the previous night, listing both of them as management employees at Findley in case there was a site inspection or audit.

"That's a demotion," Cathy said with a laugh. "Everyone knows the goats rule here."

"And don't you forget it." Candy said with a laugh.

Wearing clothes was different. The body felt different with clothes over skin. Cathy had worn a heavy necklace she had borrowed from Helen because not having the weight on her neck felt strange.

Carol had told both of them that their provisional letters were more then enough to protect them while they were out, and that the status formal update for Abby would happen once Donald signed off at Cook County.

The receptionist was surprised when she entered the data into the field that Abby was there for court advised sterilization. "We usually have to have you visit a consular first to explain all the implications to you. Don't you want to wait?"

"I think that the circumstances would advise against that." Abby said

"This is most irregular. We do have to follow our processes on selective surgery."

"I understand. Tell you what. When Donald Hume gets here, he can help to straighten this out with you."

"Donald Hume is the head of obstetrics and pediatrics." The receptionist replied with studied arrogance. "We wouldn't bother him with this issue. In fact, he seldom even has surgical sessions, he is so busy."

"Yes, I am." Donald said as he came up behind the reception desk from the corridor leading back to the examination wings. "So, Ms. Jordan, can you please get us a room and send for a nanite injection from the pharmacy now, please? I'll take it from here."

"Dr. Hume. I didn't know you were here. This is most irregular."

"Yes, but as you pointed out, I am head of obstetrics. And this is my patient." Donald said with a smile.

"But it is most irregular."

"Ms. Jordan. MOVE!" Donald said with emphasis. "Follow me, Abby. Good to see you again Cathy. Want a job in our practice?"

"I might. Let's get this bitch fixed first." Cathy said with an elbow in Abby's side.

"Just wait. Payback is hell." Abby said.

Taken aback at the exchange, Donald looked at Cathy.

"Jokes among friends, Donald" Abby said. "Our sense of humor and professional decorum has suffered. Let's get me fixed so I can fight back."

After the nanite injection, which would focus on doing multiple separations of the fallopian tubes, Abby asked Donald if he had seen an uptick in male fetus pregnancies.

"Yes, now that you mention it. We do see some incremental increase."

"We are seeing a jump from five percent to sixty percent." Abby said.

"Really? Well with your facility you would know. We just got the 3000 here. We got it used from the manufacturer on a pre paid price off of lease."

"I know. We sent you ours. We have three Hemo 3500s and two new 3500 imagers."

"Slaughterhouse business must be booming." Donald said with a rueful expression.

"Donald. Is this going to cause a problem with your group?"

"It shouldn't. Your medical credentials are impeccable. And we all know why you did what you did. Stephen will be a blowhard, but he is not a full board member. How did this come about?"

"Well, you remember the staff we had? Well we have three lawyers working night and day filing exemptions and selection requests for social value. Cathy and mine came through last night, mine with a provision."

"So, you really were working to get people out?" Donald asked.

"Yes. We get exemptions or extensions granted on thirty or so each week. I was just the one lucky finally to get through the court system. " Abby replied.

"Well, in a half hour, I will sign on yours. Why are you asking about the statistics?"

"David wanted to know. I think that Carol, our legal officer, is looking to attack the MAB law directly. But we need evidence that is greater then just anecdotal to go after it."

"The population percentage rule?" Donald asked. "Won't that put you guys out of business?"

"Yes. And it will make the owners extremely happy when it does." Abby replied.

"Really? They are not just giving lip service? Most businessmen I met don't want to be put out of business."

"I think David and Margaret are different. I won't go into all of the things I have seen and why. But they do have a different goal. Not the people you think of for this business."

"What other locations are reporting this?" Donald asked.

"I am not sure others are doing the screening we do. At least not with our technology. Or our interest. GE says we have their first Hemo 3500s anywhere. And the first two Geos as well. I think we have the best screening facility in Chicago."

"Well, I will definitely let you look into our practice demographics. Do you want to look at medical records for the fathers as well?" Donald asked.

"That might be the most significant. If we can find what is causing the uptick, we might be able to get some study work done. Our lawyer thinks that this would be very significant."

"Well, if it helps you, let me know. Now let me sign this damn validation document."

An hour later, Abby and Cathy were sitting at breakfast. Both with signed documents exempting them from future risk under the law.

"You know, Helen cooks better then this." Cathy said.

"Yea. I agree. Is it insane to think we should go back?" Abby said.

"I'm not sure what is insane any more." Cathy replied. "The works sucks but I miss my friends."

"Well, we have a car, keys to a house and freedom. And we have money in our pockets. Let's check where the house is, and then go shopping." Abby said. "And if my Condo is not sold, I will pull it off the market, and set up the second room. If you would like to be my roommate?"

"You mean I could stay with you? That sounds Great. My roommates replaced me when I went in." Cathy said.

"I would like you to stay with me. I don't want to be alone for a while. And we damn sure know we are compatible. And we don't have to share a bathroom."


Guilt by association

Donald in the mean time was having a tense conversation with Stephen Grant (IV) about extending their offer again to Abby.

"I don't see how we can extend this to someone who would be guilty of this sort of criminal activity she has been doing." Stephen said earnestly.

"What crime? Staying alive? Being exempted?" Donald asked.

"Cooperation with this heinous crime called the PCA act. It is unacceptable to allow someone who has been involved with this to be in our practice. She has to have violated her oath as a doctor."

"Stephen, I want to remind you that you are not a partner. You are not a member of the practice. And this conversation was not a solicitation. It was information. I will be meeting with the board of directors later today in an emergency meeting to review her membership with us and I intend to re-extend our offer." Donald continued.

"And what does the state medical board have to say about this? Surely she is guilty of violating the spirit if not the letter of her oath."

"Stephen, I don't think that the state medical board has any position on this. It is too unique." Donald said. "And if she has done things to stay alive, then I am sure that she acted in the best interests of all concerned in this difficult situation."

"Well, I hope you understand that I won't be associated with someone who has done the things that she has to have done to preserve herself in that sort of place. This speaks of prostitution of the worst order. Ethics aside, how can she morally work in health care after working to kill so many women? I intend to request a formal medical board hearing on this. And if you try to stop me, I will simply withdraw from the practice."

"Stephen, you can't withdraw anything. You are an employee. And you are perfectly free to write or complain to anyone you want. Except to me. If the state medical board has hearings on this and settles this, you can either work with her or work elsewhere." Donald continued. "And we won't have any issue with you leaving."

We'll see about that, Stephen Grant IV thought to himself as he ended the call. I believe that my old professor is still on the State medical board. Surely he can do something. We cannot allow people who aid and abet murder to act as physicians. WE have to answer to a higher standard. No one should have to stoop to be forced to associate with someone who has done the sort of things that Abby had to do while she was in that place. It is unseemly.

Charlie Parker was more compassionate. Having worked in other countries with Doctors without Borders, he knew that you had to compromise simple ethics a lot to be able to operate in evil conditions. And Abby was the kind of woman who would do her best under any conditions. His opinion of Stephen was that he would trade twelve of him for one Abby. If God had been so unkind to humanity as to create twelve copies of Stephen.

Still, Donald did agree that probable psychological consoling was in order for Abby for some period of time when she returned to standard medicine.

"You can't work in a place where most of your clients are terminal without having some level of PTSD" Charlie said. "It is like Hospice or terminal cancer. Eventually the stress gets to you."


Aftershocks

Waking up in a different bed and a different place was a shock for Abby. She had been out with Cathy until midnight trying on clothes, running around and in general getting used to being outside. Both were totally exhausted when they got to the house and fell asleep quickly. In the morning, the quiet of the house was almost oppressive. The lack of noise of people and things would take some getting used to again.

Over coffee in the kitchen, Cathy broached the subject. "Should we go back today and get our stuff? And take Monday off to get reactivated in the world?"

"I don't know." Abby said. "I think we need to talk with Carol about what we need to do to be alive again. Figure out what steps to take first and how long this will take."

"We could use the questionnaire in reverse" Cathy said. "Since a death certificate was never filed, we should be in pretty good shape. We still have our driver licenses and stuff. Mine was still in effect. But we have to register to vote again."

"Yea. I have been so busy and wrapped up I don't know what is going on. I wonder if my status is updated yet? "Abby asked.

"We could check. I brought my portable." Cathy said.

"You did? I left mine there because I thought I had to give it back if I didn't work there any more. Shame, because those were great models. I am spoiled."

"If you are clear, what do you want to do?" Cathy asked.

"I don't' know. I hadn't got that far yet.' Abby said.

Opening her terminal, and getting connected to the MAB, Cathy quickly verified the status on Abby. Abby was listed as "Cleared and exempted, pending final notification". Quickly selecting the notification icon under her login, Cathy updated Abby as notified, and fifteen seconds later the response came back as updating all databases. "Well, that means you are free, or will be in a few. Once the update is done, your driver license will be clear and all of the other things will follow. I don't know about you, but I'm hungry."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.