Classy Conversions - Cover

Classy Conversions

Copyright© 2011 by irish Writer

Chapter 28

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 28 - How would people cope with regulated human cannibalism? What kind of society would we have if 90% of the births were Women, and one percent per year were slated for the table. Or as pet food? Like any other breaucracy? This story is not for the strokes, nor for gore. But it does change the way you look at a steak.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Snuff   Swinging   Group Sex   Violence   Cannibalism  

Technology comes to the rescue

It was a rare day that people in the processing area had a full staff on a Saturday, but this was the exception to the rule. The modified floor mounts for the new air cutters had been mounted at Findley and things were waiting final testing. Everyone was watching to see how the new mounts would work. Even those who were not on duty were there so see how the first of the new units would work. Helen and Carol were waiting and reviewing interviews in the reception for the first group of selectees, and David was watching as Kim and company fussed around the mounting and final adjustments of the new cutters.

Kim had come up with an ingenious arrangement of basket and dump to transport the decapitated heads away from the cutter and clear the space for the next one. The heads would drop about ten inches into the basket, enough to provide clearance to get over the basket lip first. Care would have to be taken to make sure that long hair did not get caught on the lip of the basket, because it would possibly prevent the slide into the jaws. This would cause time to be used in freeing the hair and possibly the subject would come around and possibly have to be stunned again. Not a pleasant thought.

Cindy came up with the idea of having the subject go face first into the cutter block. That way the hair would be behind and would be able to put into the basket later.

Margaret was still a little uncertain about the use of the cutter as a term device. "I guess I am just old fashioned," She said. But she finally agreed with Abby and Cathy that decapitation would be faster than bleeding. And that the bleed would happen anyway when the head was removed, so meat quality would not spoil. The baskets were all lined on the bottom with shock absorbent material, which was easily cleaned up. This was a concession to Margaret who still was concerned about the heads having sensitivity after removal.

At ten thirty, the first group was started down the line. It was a group of four women who were extended to today to provide some test samples. There were also eight of the BMOs from the Imam's group who had been caught after the substitution fraud of the previous week. The goal today was to get the waiting time down to five or so minutes at the turnstile instead of the normal twelve to fifteen.

Belinda Carlton didn't know that she was the first of the new process. Cindy was the leader of this group, and there was nothing abnormal with the first three stages. But things came apart when Belinda came through the door.

Getting Belinda stunned and hung up went easily enough, and raising the collar into place went smoothly. Belinda was still stunned when the jaws were first place around her neck. She awoke to find herself looking through a framework that appeared to be in front of her. Getting ready to scream, she suddenly felt the jaws squeezing in from the sides and front of her neck, pinching her toward the pivot of the block of blades. Suddenly skin sliced along the sides of her neck and crushed her larynx. Starting to struggle and pull against the block with her hands, the blades jammed against her spine. The force of the blades so far from the fulcrum was not enough to easily separate the vertebra of her neck and she was jammed, choking and straining and partially decapitated. Sensing the distress, Cindy cycled the air control, partially opening the chopper, and then restarted it in the same track as before. This time the blades found the space in the vertebra and sliced through the spine, dropping Belinda's head into the basket.

"Obviously this is not how we wanted this to go." Margaret said drily to Kim and Cindy.

Both of the women were shocked at the results. Sliding the bleeding body down the trolley to the next station, Kim and Cindy both focused on the unit to see what had gone wrong. Apparently one of the blade mounts had not been as tight as it was supposed, and had been slightly out of alignment. Thus the scissor action was not as focused as it should have been. Additionally, the air pressure was dropped to eighty pounds instead of the one hundred fifty during the slice, meaning that blades did not have the force they should have.

"Well, my young engineers, what do we do now?" Margaret asked. "We have three in a string and another eight to do today. Time is a wasting. Do we continue with this or slit and then slide into this?"

"I think we need to do two things. First, face first means that the spine is at the front, away from the fulcrum of the blades. Skin, muscle and tendon slice easier then the bones at the back, so we probably should slide them backwards into this. Second I will turn up the relief valve on the compressor, and that should allow us to have a constant pressure higher then we had here. If we have to we can run larger plumbing for air tomorrow." Kim replied.

"If we do that, do you think we can have better performance then this? I would hate to have this be how I would end," Margaret said.

"So would I." Kim replied. "Let's get the pressure upped and then see how the next one goes."

I wonder what has happened, Barbara thought to herself. The anxiety of standing at the door waiting for the light to change had been building for over ten minutes. The three of them had started to become agitated. And suddenly someone came through a door next to the turnstile and approached the group. "Hello. My name is Margaret. We have some issues next door and I was wondering if I could get you something while we were waiting. Something to drink perhaps?"

"I thought we couldn't drink or eat before coming here." Barbara replied.

"Nothing of the sort. How about you have a seat over here with me and I will go up and get some water. I think we will be a few minutes. The shower heads are acting up and we can't get the water pressure right."

Walking back up front, Margaret told Candy and Hafie to keep their respective groups in reception until the issues in the rear were resolved. "We may have to go back to manual if we are not able to get issues resolved." she quietly told her two teammates.

Having adjusted the blades and piston relief valve to the proper levels, and upping the pressure flow valve on the air compressor, Cindy and Kim made several actuations of the clipper. "I wonder what we can use for a test?" Kim asked.

"I am not volunteering, thank you." Cindy answered.

"Bring Belinda's carcass back over here. We can try with the wrist bones and see if that does a proper cut."

Placing Belinda's right wrist into the clipper, Cindy operated the actuator. Quickly and smoothly, Belinda's right hand fell into the bucket. Opening the flow valve further, Kim said, "Try the other one."

Setting the left wrist into the cutter, and triggering the actuator valve, the clipper suddenly sliced through the wrist as if it was butter. "Now that is what I am talking about." Kim said.

"Ok. Want me to go get the next one?" Cindy asked.

"Sure." Kim replied, feeling giddy about her success. "Make sure you wash your feet and legs first."

"Ok. Be right back." Cindy said.

Walking through the access door to the stripping room, Kim approached three women sitting on the table. "Could one of you please come with me? We are trying to set the shower pressure and we need one of you to help us." Cindy said.

Barbara stood up and said, "Someone is bringing us drinks, will this take long?"

"Not long at all. In fact, it should just be a minute or so." Cindy said, leading Barbara to the turnstile.

A minute after Barbara had gone through the turnstile, the light changed from red to green. Looking around, Cindy gestured to the other two women and asked them to join her. "I think we have it fixed. Let's go through and see."

Sending first one and then a minute later the other, Cindy finally followed up herself. "Shit, I almost shocked you" Kim said, standing with the stun control in her hand.

Looking past Kim, Cindy saw the last of the three hanging over the drain past the clipper. "How did it do?"

"Smooth and simple. From stun to done in under a minute. I put them backwards into the clipper so the spine was nearest the fulcrum, and they popped like buttons when the thread was cut." Kim said with pride. "None of them came around or were any way coherent when they were set in the block and pop, off the head came. I never even saw the eyes focus the entire time. And I watched."

"Pretty swift. No struggles or any resistance?" Cindy asked

"Nope. Nothing. This is very smooth. We need to show this to the rest." Kim said excitedly.

At that moment, the turnstile light flashed. Stepping back out of the way, Kim watched as the turnstile spun around and saw Margaret standing there with four water bottles. Looking around she shook her head and said "I guess we don't need these anymore."

"No, I don't think they do. I will go and get the next group and you can watch how this works," Kim said to Margaret.

"Never mind. I will call Hafie and have her bring the first group of BMOs. Then Candy can follow. Let's see what you mad scientists have dreamed up."

In thirty minutes, the blue light turned green on the turnstile, signaling the first of the group. Smoothly Cindy rotated the control and was going to trip the trigger when she recognized Hafie. Cindy looked at her and said, "You are supposed to be last, not first, ding dong."

"I thought I was first to get everything ready." Hafie said.

"That is only if you are doing the terms. You want to clip a few?" Kim asked.

"A couple of these yes. They are the aunts that sent their nieces here on Saturday." Hafie said. "I have been listening to them moan and groan about how they should be pardoned thanks to their nieces sacrifice. They made me sick."

"Well, they came to the right place. Stand here and say their name when they come through." Kim said.

Spinning the turnstile around, Hafie spoke Renate's name to her. When the woman responded and stepped forward, she collapsed. Following Kim's lead, Hafie grabbed an ankle and placed the strap around the ankle and locked the Velcro in place.

Watching as Kim raised the stunned woman up, she helped steer the woman backwards down the track to the open jaws of the lopper. Kim lowered the jaws to accommodate the taller woman and then started the contraction. Turning to Hafie, Kim said, "Want to pop the switch?"

"Sure. What do I do?"

"Flip off the cover, and press the close button like this. When it fully closes, you will hear the relief valve. Take your finger off the button and press the open."

Watching Renate's eyes, Hafie pressed the close. Suddenly Renate's eyes bulged for a second, and then the blades sliced into the skin. Blood began to run out of the cut around her neck, and the head took on a bulged appearance for a moment, then suddenly the blade seemed to find a stop, hesitate and then suddenly the head peeled away from the front and dropped into the basket. Blood and other fluids were spurting around the top of the clipper and the arms and legs were making aimless tremors.

Hafie had just committed her first murder.

"Help me roll her down." Kim said.

Setting the control down, Hafie grabbed one hip of the still trembling woman and slid her down the trolley to stop over the drain. Turning to Cindy, Kim said "Want to do the next?"

Working as a team, the next three were quickly dispatched and hanging on the trolley awaiting the attention of the light duty team. Candy's group followed, and all twelve of the regulars were done.

"Girls, I want to have a talk through later," Margaret said. "And then we can talk with David. I admit, once Kim got the bug worked out, we have a pretty slick improvement. How long was that group of yours at the door, Candy?"

"We were only there for five minutes. I remember that the door took the first one as soon as we got there, and the rest were following really quick. Once you get them naked is when you can have them get spooked. This worked really well for preventing that."

"Any other unfinished business?" Margaret asked.

"Helen, Carol and Nancy have a few intakes for Monday, and I have a woman for the Saddle. We still need to get that running." Candy said.

"Tim, Can the apprentices run the saddle, or do we need to have mechanical license?"

Coming up from the back, Tim was looking at the hanging meat and shaking his head. "I would say we have to, but we are going to be pretty busy here for a while. Have the apprentice take notes and we can watch through the window glass from back here." Tim said.

"So, Who wants to work with Karen on the new Saddle Shop?" Margaret asked.

"I think we all do. Make a celebration of it, and term her last?" Candy suggested.

Hafie blushed, having remembered her time with Candy and Cindy running the controls while she was sitting on the saddle upstairs last week. "I think that would be an excellent afternoon."

Looking around, Margaret asked "Ok. Who has the most experience at the controls?"

At this point, everyone looked at Cindy.

Karen Mitchell had been sitting in the reception room for some time with Helen and Carol. Karen had volunteered for "the next step in painless departure." that had been placed on the web site. When she came by for intake on Thursday, she was told that she would be scheduled for noon on Saturday, and that she had a special questionnaire to fill out.

The questions were pretty graphic and had really titillated the young woman. Karen was thirty-one, and had pretty much recovered from the angst, agony and all of the other emotional fallout of being selected, she had checked out Findley on the web on Tuesday. During the intake on Thursday, she had been singled out for some additional interviews by several of the goats, which was all kind of different. She had gotten the feeling that she was in for something special.

Shortly before noon, Cindy came up to Karen and sat down with her and went over the questionnaire one last time. "Well, if you are ready, I guess we can get down to business." Cindy said.

Shaking her head Karen replied "I don't think I have anything left. The sexual questionnaire was pretty explicit. What does that have to do with why I am here today, if you don't mind my asking."

"Well, Karen, we have a new system that we want to try, and we need a subject. So if you don't mind, we would like to ask you if you have any objections to being our test guinea pig."

"Is it painful?" Karen asked.

"No. Really we hope it is quite the opposite. What we have done is modified a really interesting appliance. Follow me." Cindy said, standing up.

Following Cindy down through the exam, lavatory and into stripping, Karen was not in the leased embarrassed. When walked through the activities doors to the next door area, Karen gasped at the sight of the Gallows and the Guillotine. "I read about those" she said with a quiver in her voice. "I don't think that is what I would want."

"No worries girl. You have to pay extra for those and we already know how to operate them." Cindy said with a grin. "Now what we are going to is something how I would want to go."

Entering a muted room with tan and brown walls and built in furniture and indirect lighting, Karen laughed when she saw the Sybian saddle in the middle of the room. "Oh wow. Now that is an appliance every girl should have." She said with a giggle.

Walking Karen to the unit, Cindy picked up the remote control. "See? We have up, down, forward tilt, backward tilt, and that is just to move the saddle. In the middle we have the real tool story."

"Wow. I never saw one like this. It even has stirrups."

"Yes. And the wonder tools go in the middle and fully retract to allow you to saddle up. The inserts move forward, back, to adjust to your opening. And of course they go in and out and also we have rotation. Both clockwise and counter clockwise." Cindy said.

"This is a rig and a half. You even have handles on the front."

"Of course, you don't want to fall off when you are riding this, now do you?" Cindy said.

"So, where are the tools to go with this?"

"Right here, m'lady. Care to pick your toy?" Cindy asked with a grin.

"Phew. All shapes and sizes. And colors. These are a bit different. They all seem to have metal coatings and caps. Won't that hurt?"

"Actually, no. That should keep them harder than a man ever is. Now this is the one I like" Cindy said, pointing to a seven inch penis, with metal balls as bumps around the outside of it. "The inside rod is like a camshaft on an engine, and the balls rotate around and around. Nothing a man can ever do. And we have vibrations and in and out as well."

"So, is this my last ride?" Karen asked, staring at the Sybian with a nervous look on her face.

"Could be. Could be not. But we don't need to worry about that, do we?" Cindy asked.

"I guess not. So this one is your favorite?" Karen asked.

"Yep. Want to try it?" Cindy said with a laugh.

Seating the rotating artificial penis in the support holder of the saddle, Cindy operated the control to lower it into the saddle. Setting the soluble conductive lubricant on the penis and also on the vibrating shell where a woman's clit would be, Cindy lowered the saddle down so Karen could step over.

"Ok, girl, hang on the handles here and let me move this in place."

Gently, Abby adjusted the tool so it inserted at the correct angle and depth to give Karen a full feeling. "Now, here we go. Small vibrations and gentle movement."

Stepping the motion up and down at about one cycle every three seconds, Cindy carefully watched Karen's face.

Along one wall of the saddle shop was a long low mirror. What Karen didn't know what that it was one way glass and that most of the rest of the goats were watching! Abby spun the saddle around so that Karen was looking at the mirror while the motions of the artificial penis were going in and out, and the vibrations of the small plastic hump were against her clit. With all of the initial lubricant placed in the area, she had no discomfort from the insertion and movement. Gradually Abby increased the thrusting to once every two seconds, and Karen's face began to get slack, then tense and then slack.

"Phew. This is intense. Damn this feels good." Karen said between breaths.

"Just wait girl friend. We have a few things to improve this." Cindy said.

Starting the rotation of the penis inside of Karen, while increasing the vibrations against her clit, Abby watched for the reactions. Suddenly, Karen grabbed the handles and tried to bear down on the penis going maddeningly into her, while grinding her clit against the vibrating pad. "Oh Shit" Karen said, as she started to squirt "Ohh SHIT" she moaned louder.

Sensing that she was at a peak, Cindy started to turn on low direct current voltage along the electrode on the front of the synthetic penis. This would be picked up as the copper balls came in contact with it and passed the current into Karen's body along the "G" spot.

The sensation was incredible. Karen began to tremble and shake, and carry on louder and louder. Suddenly she went into an almost cataleptic shock, sitting straight up.

When her hands left the handles on the front of the apparatus, the circuit was broken and the electric shock stopped. She still had the tingle inside of her, and as Cindy watched, she gradually looked as if she was going to faint. Stopping the action, Cindy watched as Karen gradually came back to earth and focused on her and smiled.

"Whow Hoo. That was wild. This thing is a real killer." She said to Cindy with a smile.

"Yes, it really is. Need to rest a second before you take another ride?"

"Yes. Can I get a drink of water?" Karen asked

"Sure. Wait here and I will get a bottle." Cindy said.

Leaving Karen sitting on the now partially retracted penis, Abby went to the drink locker near the scaffold. Hanging was sometimes thirsty work, and the drink cabinet near the front of the area. While she was gone, Karen continued to sit and sweat, totally unaware that she was being watched by half a dozen men and women.

Cindy returned with two water bottles, and gave Karen one of them. "Phew. This thing is a workout. I don't mean to sound greedy or anything but do we have time to do this again?"

"Sure thing. Finish your water. But I want you to do me a favor if you can." Abby said.

"Sure.

"Ok. Lean forward a little and put your weight on your hands. This will give me a chance to try the next stage program."

"Sure." Karen said, gulping down her water.

"And do me a favor, don't let go of the handles, I don't want you falling off. In fact, let me bring this down just a little so you can rest your foot on the floor."

Lowering the saddle down to where Karen's feet just barely touched the rubber mat on the floor, Abby had her scoot forward to let the clit stimulator come in firm contact with front of Karen's mound.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.