Classy Conversions - Cover

Classy Conversions

Copyright© 2011 by irish Writer

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - How would people cope with regulated human cannibalism? What kind of society would we have if 90% of the births were Women, and one percent per year were slated for the table. Or as pet food? Like any other breaucracy? This story is not for the strokes, nor for gore. But it does change the way you look at a steak.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Snuff   Swinging   Group Sex   Violence   Cannibalism  

Sunday Morning.

David and Margaret woke up to an early morning light in the windows. It was just another day. Sex last night had been very good, and David was pleasantly rested. Margaret was snoring up a storm.

David wandered down to the kitchen, and opened up the electronic paper. There were two messages for him. One was from the alarm security company that reported a perimeter breach attempt the previous evening. Photos of three people banging on the door of the plant were transmitted to the police for processing. The alarm company reported no breech of the property.

The second was from the Chicago police who had identified two of the three trespassers and asked if he cared to fill out a complaint. If so they would be picked up on Monday.

David returned an e-mail thank-you to the first and an e-mail tentative appointment for Monday afternoon for the other. Then he called the plant on the private incoming number.

“Hello?” Candy’s sleepy voice answered on the third ring.

“Hey there, how are you?” David asked.

“Sleepy. Your couch is not very comfortable.”

“Why did you sleep on my couch?” David asked.

“So I could keep an eye on the cameras. Everyone else was busy so I came here to study when the alarm and cameras triggered. I answered the remote and asked what the people wanted. They wanted Melissa. I told them she was unavailable and to go away. They were pretty pissed. And drunk, I think.”

“So you slept in my office?”

“Sure. It let me see everything that was going on.”

“Okay. Well, we will be down in about an hour. About eight o’clock. Where are the others?”

“Nancy and Helen are with Mark. Liz and Carol are with James. And Melissa is locked in Overnight.”

“You know, when I said you were in charge, I didn’t think you would have this much to deal with this soon. I am proud of you, kid. What do you want for breakfast?”

“Steak and eggs. Hash browns and toast,” the sleepy woman replied.

“Okay. Tofu steak and eggs with hash browns and toast coming up,” David said as he was hanging up the phone. Leaving his wife sound asleep, David picked up keys and phone and headed to the office.

Stopping by the Morris carryout on the way David picked up a “Buffet Tray” breakfast with materials for ten servings. From there, he drove to the plant. After calling Candy from the car, they both met at the door and carried the two steamer trays down to the break-room. Which was becoming a combination eat-in kitchen and family room at this time.

“Anyone else up?” David asked.

“No one is up here. I peeked into the overnight room and Melissa is sitting on a bed. She does not look too happy,” Candy said with a yawn.

“You did the right thing. I got two e-mail missives that someone was trying to get into the plant last night. The alarm company called the police. They didn’t come out because there was no entry. But they could have if there had been.”

“Glad I did the right thing. What are we going to do now?” Candy asked. She was wondering if she had put the other woman into a dangerous situation.

“Well, I will just have to talk to her about that. You keep an eye on things here and I will take her some breakfast.”

With that, David prepped a plate, reheated it, and started over to the stripping room. On his way up the stairs, he heard the sounds of some people waking up and moving around. Someone was making soft moans, and there were the sound of bodies moving. Well, glad someone is getting some, he thought.

Knocking on the door, David waited for an answer before opening it up.

Melissa had had a lot to think about. A graduate of college in management science, she was accustomed to being in charge. Being tricked and then zapped and left in here overnight was not her idea of fun. She was used to having things her own way, and this was the last straw. It was bad enough she was being terminated, but to not have a little fun first? That really sucked.

“Who is it?” she asked when she heard the knock on the door.

“David, with breakfast.”

“Great,” she said, thinking that this was more like it.

As David entered and put the tray on the single table, he was careful to not turn his back on Melissa. “So, here is breakfast and I thought we could talk.”

Moving to the chair, Melissa’s stomach growled. “Yes, this sure smells good. And yes, we do have to talk about that bitch zapping me.”

Okay. This is going to be not good, David thought. “Actually, she was protecting all of you. If the police had entered the building and seen that there was no formal security here, all of you would have been taken to holding and then the MAB would have assigned you this morning. And I would have been in some serious trouble legally and financially. So she did what she was supposed to do and I fully support her.”

“Really?” Melissa asked after swallowing her first bites. “And what would that have meant to me anyway?”

“Well, you wouldn’t get your choice, that is for sure,” David replied. “You would have been publically staked.”

Melissa had pretty much lost her romantic thoughts of the spit after talking to Helen and Liz last night. Both had convinced her that the pain was not worth it. And finding out that it was all for show anyway did not induce any more interest by any means.

So her reaction to this news was a cold chill. About what could have happened. “I didn’t think it would make any difference. I guess I probably should have talked to you about this. But I didn’t think it mattered. And to herself, Melissa thought, it doesn’t matter to me.

“Well, now we know that it does. Finish your breakfast and I will be back in a few minutes and we can talk about your options.”

After a few short calls from the communications screen, David came back into the room, as Melissa was finished with breakfast.

“Okay. As we see it, we have a few choices. First I can send you to H&S tomorrow for grading and spit processing.

“After talking with Helen and Liz that romance is pretty much gone,” Melissa said. “I don’t think that has any real good end for me.”

“Okay. So what would you like?” David asked.

“I don’t know. I guess I would like to see what the options were. I know I don’t want to be a bunch of ground round and pork chops in a freezer.”

“I can understand that. You have an absolutely beautiful body. And it should be shown in style.”

“That is what I think,” Melissa said, thinking that it was easy to get this man to do what she wanted.

“Okay. Well, why don’t I show you what we do here and you can help me to craft something suitable?”

“Sort of a guided tour?” Melissa asked.

“Sure. Bring your plate and we will go through processing,” David said.

“Okay.”

David led Melissa out and across the stripping room to the turnstile door, where the green light had just come on over the entrance.

“Do I leave the plate here?” Melissa asked.

“No, take it with you, if you don’t mind. You can take it back to the break-room when we are finished.”

“Okay, “ Melissa said, as she stepped onto the turnstile.

The turnstile rotated and the overhead lamp changed from green to red. After five minutes it turned green again. David stepped on it and was whisked around 180 degrees to the sight of Melissa’s body sliding down the trolley and Candy standing holding a plate and fork in her hand.

“I didn’t want to leave this on the turnstile to jam up anything.”

“Everything go okay?” David asked.

“Just like the others. Do we do her as parts?”

“No. Let’s go up to the break room while she cools a bit, and then field-dress her. I will have Carl look at her and grade her first thing in the morning. If she is spit-quality we will put her on one and sell her direct or sell her through H&S. They said they would pay $2500 for her in that shape for a dinner that is taking place this week. Some fundraiser.”

“Okay. Can I get a shower? She threw up a little while she was hanging before I cut her. Bit of a mess I am afraid. I will come back down and clean up.”

“Sure. She can keep for an hour or so to cool out. I can help to clean up, if you like.”

“No, I can get it. Do you pay overtime for Sunday?” Candy asked with a smile.

“Talk to the union. Just don’t let them get me in contract trouble about seniority on this. That is why Marty has to do the Spit mounting. Him or Chris.”

“We haven’t even talked about pay-scale yet,” Candy remarked. “I hope it is enough to pay for food, room and board.”

“You earned it here. And we will let the others know why.”

Leaving processing and going down the hallway to the break-room/family room, Candy and David got another cup of coffee. Helen, Liz and James were sitting at a table with Carol. Mark and Nancy were absent. “Mark is getting variety,” Helen remarked. “With my blessing.”

“Good.”

“Is Melissa going to join us?” Carol asked.

“No, I am afraid that we had to pass Melissa on,” David answered.

“Why?” Liz asked.

“Last night, she invited her husband, sister-in-law and her husband over to party. After I had left,” David replied. “Candy understood the situation and put her into Overnight and secured the doors.”

“Not good,” Carol added. “With no owner or management employees here, breach of the facility would draw police.”

“So you termed her for that?” Liz asked.

“No. I termed her, to use your vernacular, to keep her from doing the same thing tonight, which I was afraid she would do again if given the chance.”

“Liz, don’t get too upset,” Carol said. “If the police had come, we would all be in holding right now. Slaughterhouses were attacked a lot over the years, and the laws put in place are pretty concrete. We all would have been removed, and probably not brought back here. David leaving us alone without management supervision would have been a bad thing for him, and all of us.”

“I see. But how bad would it have been?” Elizabeth asked.

“You and me and Nancy back to H&S. Candy and Helen revoked. Melissa would be on a spike in public on Monday. David would be fined and/or lose his business license.”

Liz blanched. “That’s right,” Carol continued, “our little lifeboat would have been sunk. David, I think we need to come up with some rules.”

“I agree. And we need to run them by our resident consul to keep us out of trouble.”

“Smart ass. Okay. First, I think our little lifeboat has enough passengers for now.”

“Agreed. Besides, you all are expensive to feed.”

“I will chip in on that, David,” James offered. “Besides, I reap the benefits of it.”

“In more ways than one,” Carol remarked.” Although we do need to do something for Candy for keeping us out of trouble. Candy, do you like my husband? Want to borrow him for a while?” Carol asked.

Candy’s blush caught everyone by surprise.

“My goodness,” Helen said. “Carol, you need some tact when you offer a woman your husband. Not everyone is as calloused a slut as we are. The poor girl has some manners.”

Candy, recovering, replied, “That might be very nice. But I should shower first.”

“Want me to wash your back?” James asked, playing the part of the gentleman.

“Sure you can. Can I finish breakfast first?”

“Better hurry. The girls will be here at noon.”

“It won’t take that long,” Candy replied. Then, thinking of what she had said, she blushed again.

“Honey, I know my husband. Not as good as he once was, but as good once as he ever was. You will be a while,” Carol said laughing.

The conversation continued in that manner until James picked up his coffee, looked at Candy and said, “Okay, enough of this nonsense. Candy, let’s go upstairs. We won’t get any peace sitting here, so we might as well go and get some elsewhere.”

After a look at Carol, Candy smiled, and picked up her juice and the two of them departed for the upstairs.

“Did you see how cute she blushed?” Helen asked. “Carol, you hussy, you were picking on that poor girl.”

“No I was not. Not really. Besides the norms don’t really apply any more. Not that we were ever “normal” to begin with. And James needs to get used to variety again.”

“So, David, What is on the agenda for today?” Helen asked.

“Well, when Margaret wakes up, I will give her a long list of things to bring over. Looks like most of the residential stuff is done. Need to get some things from the old furniture store down the street. And I have to find out and clean out the space next door for any “Special Effects” plans we are going to offer.”

“You know, I have been thinking about that. We can do a combination of the several different styles, depending on how far into the S&M we want to go,” Liz said. “I think we need to stick with some of the simulations of the older methods, like decapitation and hanging, and possibly some of the decadent styles, like Roman baths and Greek stages. Nancy had a few ideas. When she and Mark are done we can ask about them.”

“Speak of the devil, do I hear them coming down now?” Helen asked.

Moments later, Nancy peeked around the corner. She was flushed and glowing. With traces of Mark running down her thighs, she walked over to the hot trays and started to prepare some breakfast for her and Mark, who followed a few moments later.

Walking over to the table, Nancy sat next to Helen and giggled. “Thank you. You were right, he is good.”

“You are welcome, dear. He needed some variety too. I was glad to accommodate.”

“And as for you, mister, wipe that shit-eating grin off of your face,” Helen said, while laughing.

“Now, darling,” Mark said, “You know I only have eyes for you.”

“Yes, but your dick goes almost everywhere.”

“Not without permission,” Mark replied.

“Well, permission is a lot easier to give now,” Helen replied. “Just don’t get too carried away until I am on the table, okay?”

“Yes dear,” Mark replied.

David thought that this was an interesting side of the equation to be thinking about. Helen was obviously much better adjusted to the situation she was in than the others were. Perhaps that psych degree from Michigan State gave her the balance she portrayed. That or she was just adjusted to the situation.

“So, where is Melissa?” Nancy asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.