Classy Conversions - Cover

Classy Conversions

Copyright© 2011 by irish Writer

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - How would people cope with regulated human cannibalism? What kind of society would we have if 90% of the births were Women, and one percent per year were slated for the table. Or as pet food? Like any other breaucracy? This story is not for the strokes, nor for gore. But it does change the way you look at a steak.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Snuff   Swinging   Group Sex   Violence   Cannibalism  

Friday Night Homecoming

The drive home was quiet. Both David and Margaret were in their own thoughts. Both were thinking about how their actions had changed their lives and relationship. Margaret was now a cold-blooded killer with sixteen women’s deaths on her hands. David was looking forward to selling retail high-end services to women that would kill them, often in painful and spectacular ways. And they were still married.

And they were on their way home to meet with a couple that they had known for years, and the woman they would probably kill sometime later next week.

This is a pretty complex change of events, Margaret thought to herself. I do know that I love being a Goat. I enjoy working with the client every step of the way, from reception to conversion to skinning and butchery. It was unlike any job I have ever done and I am good at it.

Mark and Helen were at the house when David and Margaret drove up. As everyone got out of the cars and headed to the door, David noticed a bottle of wine in Helen’s hand.

“What’s the occasion?” David asked.

“Two more days of life and seeing my daughter one last time,” Helen answered. “And I get to have a couple of great last fucks with friends of mine.”

“Well, we need to drink to that,” Margaret said.

As they opened the door and entered the house, Margaret grabbed Mark and started to drag him toward the living room. “Honey,” Margaret said, “I am going to fuck this soon-to-be widower, while you fuck next week’s dinner.”

David and Mark were both stunned and in shock at Margaret’s casual declaration.

“Yes,” Helen grabbed David’s hand and started to drag him toward the other couch.

“Come play with your dinner now and you can play with it again next week.”

As the evening progressed, Helen got more and more vocal. “Fuck me. Spit me with your cock like you can spit me with your roasting spit later this week. Roll my fat ass over a slow fire and watch it sizzle and pop.”

And when David came, Helen said, “Oh yeah. Deep. Just like a spit will feel.”

Margaret was vocal in a different way. “You going to come over here and fuck me after I finish cleaning out your wife and putting her on to roast? Are you going to enjoy my pussy after I stretch hers out with a six-foot steel pole? You going to come and fuck me and remember her?”

After the first round of sex, everyone retired to the kitchen to open the wine and recover. Once the wine was open and the first glass was poured, David broached the subject of the weekend and Monday.

“Well, Helen, how do you want us to do you next week?”

“Well, I expect you are going to kill me and chop me into pieces, David. That is what I expect. I guess we should talk about how. Unless you want to surprise me.”

“Well, what are your preferences?”

“I don’t really know. The spit idea was fun to talk about, but unless it is pretty pain free, I don’t want to go through with it. Mary’s suffering was enough for me.”

“Any others? Hanging fantasies? The Block or the Guillotine?”

“Mark and I play choking games sometimes. We never went too far. And it takes a long time, doesn’t it?”

“Depends,” David replied. “If you do a long drop, your neck breaks and all sensation stops. You still choke but you don’t feel it. If you do a short drop, the sensation is more intense for a longer period of time.”

“The guillotine sounds like it would be quick. Chop, plop, and down the head drops,” Helen said.

“Yes, they are. But we would not have one built by Monday,” David replied.

“Too bad. Anyone in your shop good with an axe or a sharp knife?” Carol mused.

“Don’t know about an axe, but I am pretty good with a knife,” Margaret said.

“I’m not talking about kitchen vegetable cut-ups, Margaret,” Helen said.

“I’m not either. I went to work with David today and did 16 women. Stunned them, strung them up, and slit their throats. And after they bled out, I helped field-dress five of them.”

Conversation stopped. Helen and Mark both looked at Margaret in shock.

“You did what?” Helen asked.

“I went to work with David today and we did forty-two women. I led all them to the slaughter floor and helped process them. I killed sixteen and helped with the rest.’”

Helen turned to David. “Is this true?”

David took a drink of his wine, looking at Helen and Mark

“Yes. Margaret has decided to take a more active part in the business,” David replied succinctly. “And has found a lot of joy in her hands-on approach.”

“I guess she did,” Mark laughed out loud.

“I guess so,” Helen agreed. “You weren’t kidding, were you? I don’t know how I feel about that.”

“I know how I feel. You have to die some time. If it’s in our place, one of four people is going to kill you. I am one of them. And all of us will take the time to be gentle, kind and be with you all the way. No one is going to hurry you, and no one is going to keep you from enjoying your trip.”

“So, what are we doing tomorrow?” Helen asked.

“I think we are going to do an intake tomorrow with you,” David said. “You need to bring some clothes because we are going to keep you upright until Monday so you can spend Sunday with your daughter at the plant. If you want to leave, Margaret or I have to go with you. And on Monday we will probably process you. Unless you wouldn’t mind doing some work for us?”

“What kind of work?” Helen asked.

“Paperwork The worst thing about any business is paperwork,” Margaret laughed.

“What kind of paperwork?”

“We can show you tomorrow. When a woman comes in for processing, we take the letter of selection, and the identification and verify a matchup. And we have to prepare a file to go to the selection board. That includes blood test results, urine test results and some other things. We are also starting to ask questions about how women feel about termination methods. We want to branch out and offer wider selections as time goes by.”

“Sounds like a receptionist job.”

“It is. She quit yesterday. Actually, I fired her. So if you want to do the job as interim, you are hired.”

“How long is ‘interim’?”

“At least 30 days, if you like. You can select to terminate any time earlier than that if you want,” David explained.

“Really?” Helen asked.

“Really. There are a few limitations though. You have to stay on the premises. You cannot leave. You also have to wear a marking device like a collar the entire time to mark you as a “Judas Goat” or trained employee.”

“Is this what you wanted to talk to me about?” Helen asked while looking at Margaret.

“Yes. And after today, I think you would be great at it. And we think you could do this while you got things straightened around the way you want. And Mark could come and visit. Of course, we have four hens in the house now, so he might get some variety as well.”

“Four women? Who? Do I know them?”

“Some you might. Elizabeth Carter, Carol Burns, and Nancy Abbot. And a new young woman named Candy. I forgot her last name. She is nineteen and cute as a bug. I was going to keep her for a fuck-toy for David for a few days, but she is such a good worker that I am going to have to talk David into keeping her around.”

“And me. That is five, not six.”

“Don’t forget me, you bag of wind. I belong there too,” Margaret snapped jokingly.

“You don’t count. Mark can have you any time he wants.”

“Anyway, the work is easy, you are working with people. And we are finished up shortly after noon. So the paperwork can be finished at the end of the day. Oh, and you have to be naked,” Margaret added with a grin.

“Naked? Why?” Helen asked with a quizzical glance.

“Cause the Meat Administration Board has rules and for a Goat you have to be naked while on the property. So do I,” Margaret snickered in reply.

“But naked?” Helen asked again.

“Helen, one day we are going to strip you and scrub you in a shower before we kill you and cut you up. So you might as well get used to being naked,” Margaret said.

“Well, when you put it that way, it’s not too much of a thing. But it takes some getting used to. Of course, being naked right now has its advantages,” Helen said as she reached for David’s cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.