Story Eight: Cum Slut: White Holes for Black Poles - Cover

Story Eight: Cum Slut: White Holes for Black Poles

Copyright© 2011 by Eazee78

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a continuation of the story of me growing up as a cum slut. This part involves me becoming a whore for blacks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   True Story   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Working at Howards bar was a blur in my memory. I spent the entire night being repeatedly fucked in my ass and throat. I was becoming numb to all the cock. I was no longer getting butterflies in my stomach in anticipation of being used by these aggressive powerful men and their hard dark cocks. I just wanted the night to end. When Bernard finally came to pick me up I was servicing the bartender and one of his friends. As their hard cocks continued to fuck my well used holes I overheard Bernard and Howard talking.

"Your little bitch is getting worn out. Some of the guys were even complaining about him." Howard said.

"Yeah, I think I may have overused him, He's had close to 500 cocks in the last three days. But the money has been good. I am gonna go ahead and finish up with him tonite. I still think I can get some more cash out of his ass. I contacted a redneck from the west side who is into some pretty weird shit. He has offered 10,000 if I let him have him for a couple days. I already told the bitch I was gonna give him a break from all the black dick he's been getting. Didn't tell him he was just gonna be takin a step down in the world."

"You sure you wanna do that man? I've heard some nasty stories about those dudes."

"What the hell, I already have a fresh boy set up to take his place. I'll bring him by in a couple days so you can meet him."

"Hey Slick, you and your buddy need to bust your nuts in the bitch he needs to leave" Howard called to the bartender as he handed Bernard a wad of cash.

The bartender picked up his pace as he fucked my sloppy ass. Finally he grunted as he unloaded his load deep inside me. I felt cum running down my legs as he pulled out. The bartender's buddy continued to ream his cock in and out of my aching throat as I tried my best to provide suction and tongue action to get him off. Finally he held his cock deep in my throat and spent his load. Immediately he pushed me away and I fell on the floor in an exhausted heap.

"Get up bitch." It was Bernard's voice. We need to get your skanky ass home and cleaned up for your last night of black cock.

This time he didn't even allow me to redress as he threw my clothes on the seat of the car and told me to sit on them so I didn't get cum on the seat.

I sat in silence as we drove back to his place. I immediately took a shower, it seemed like the cum would never stop coming out of my ass. I finally finished the shower and brushed my teeth before trudging back into the bedroom where the pillows were stacked in the middle of the bed once again. I knew what was expected so I lay across the pillows with my ass in the air.

"I've only got a few guys coming over tonight. Then you'll get a break for the next few days."

I nodded wondering who this redneck was he was turning me over to and what would happen to me there. I didn't have long to think about it as the first man entered the room. He didn't even take his pants off. He pulled his cock out of his pants and immediately started to roughly fuck my throat. Over the next few hours I figured out that Bernard's idea of a few guys was open to interpretation.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.