Story Eight: Cum Slut: White Holes for Black Poles - Cover

Story Eight: Cum Slut: White Holes for Black Poles

Copyright© 2011 by Eazee78

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a continuation of the story of me growing up as a cum slut. This part involves me becoming a whore for blacks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   True Story   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

After once again showering and redressing in my panties, skirt, tank top and heels Bernard led me out of the club where we had just spent god knows how many hours. My ass was sore, so was my nose but Bernard said we had to make one more stop before we went home for the night. I wondered what he had in mind.

As we drove along the streets of the depressed downtown area, we came to an area with lots of bars. Bernard pulled into an alley between two bars and honked his horn. "Get out!" he commanded. I got out of the car and waited for whatever would happen next. As Bernard got out of the car, two side doors opened. It looked like they both belonged to bars on opposite sides of the alley. The men exchanged greetings with Bernard. "So this is the little slut you think I might want to rent for a night?" asked one of the men. Bernard nodded. I stepped towards the men. The two men closed in on me and I felt hands on my ass as they pushed the panties aside. "Damn' this ass got beat pretty bad huh?" one of them asked. "He'll be fine by tomorrow night. Feel free to take a sample. Let me know what you think"

"Don't gotta ask me twice." One of the men pushed me to my knees in the alley. He immediately unzipped his pants and withdrew a long dark cock. I opened my mouth and he wasted no time pushing it to the back of my throat. The other man pulled me up to a bent over position. I felt the skirt being raised over my hips and the panties being pushed aside. He pushed a finger roughly into my ass.

"Damn Bernard, this little slut has a nice hot ass." I felt the finger leave my ass only to be replaced with the tip of a hard black dick. With one motion the man, who was gripping me firmly by my hips, slammed the entire length of his cock into my ass driving my throat down on the cock in my mouth. The two men immediately set a rhythm that indicated this was not their first time using some poor boy as a fuck toy. It seemed with each hard thrust they were trying to get their cocks to meet somewhere inside me. My body was rocked back and forth roughly between the two men and suddenly I felt the cock in my throat spewing its load of cream into my stomach. Four or five strokes later the cock up my ass started to expand as it too lost its load deep inside my bowels.

The cock in my ass was abruptly pulled out of my ass and the man came around and shoved it into my mouth. "Clean that ass offa my cock bitch!" I started to use my tongue as I licked and sucked the juices from the semi hard cock. I felt hands on the back of my head. "Now swallow bitch!" I felt hot piss shooting to the back of my throat and I swallowed as quickly as I could, knowing that the man attached to the cock would not be happy if his command wasn't followed. As I was swallowing the last drops of piss, I felt another cock shoved halfway into my ass then I felt a stream of hot piss shooting up my ass. I heard the men laughing. One of them said, "Bernard, I'd be happy to have this little slut as a party favor for my patrons tomorrow night. Standard rates?"

After arrangements were made for me to go to the two different bars the next two nights, we were once again in the car. We arrived at Bernard's place and he immediately sent me to the shower to clean up.

As I was drying off after the shower, I heard voices in the front room with Bernard. I wrapped a towel around my body and stepped out of the bathroom intending to immediately go into the bedroom but Bernard waved me over to him. He was talking to a black couple sitting on the couch. I could feel them looking me over. Bernard grabbed the towel and pulled it from my body and I stood with my head down awaiting his next order. "My friends stopped by for a little release on their way home. Why don't you show them how hospitable I am?"

I started to step towards the couch and the woman pointed at the floor as she spread her legs and raised her skirt. I dropped to my knees and immediately crawled up between her legs knowing what she expected. She wasn't wearing panties and as she used her fingers to spread her pussy lips and I could see she was very wet and I could smell the cum that was leaking from her pussy. As I tentatively began to lick her pussy with my extended tongue she grabbed me by the hair and pulled my face into her crotch. "Don't tease me boy, clean my hot black box."

As I started to lick her pussy and suck the cum out of her, she occasionally directed my tongue to her clit and ground it into my face. The man got up off the couch and I heard him drop his pants. As I continued to lick the pussy in front of my face, I felt hands spreading my ass cheeks and then a cock being placed at the entrance to my ass. I had just cleaned myself so I knew I had no lubrication and the cock at my hole seemed to be very thick. The man pushed against my unlubed ass but it did not give. He pushed harder with a grunt and I felt the thick head of his cock pop into my ass. "Damn Bernard, I thought you said the bitch got broke in tonight. He feels as tight as a virgin. Guess I get to break him in all over again."

The cock pressed deeper into my ass. He was very thick and was clearly having a hard time getting inside my boy pussy. He pulled out until just the head was in my ass and I felt him spit in my crack. He pushed hard and it felt like he was splitting me open. "How does that big fat cock feel in your pussy, boy?" the woman was asking. I nodded my head as I tried to answer into her pussy. She laughed and urged her man to fuck me hard. He was more than willing to do as she asked. He pulled out of my ass once again and added more spit to my ass before pushing deep into my ass driving my head into the pussy at my face. He continued to push until I felt his stomach against my ass. He then grabbed my hips and slowly withdrew his cock from my ass. I felt the air hit my gaped ass just before he plunged his thick cock deep into me again driving the air from my lungs. As the man started to fuck me in earnest, the woman pushed my face away and leaned back on the couch to watch. The man plunged his thick cock into me harder with each thrust and soon my head was buried in the couch and tears were running down my face as he pounded me mercilessly. My body tried to collapse under his assault but he held me firmly by the hips. This punishment continued for what seemed like 20 minutes before he finally ground his cock deep into me with a grunt and I felt his cum shoot into my tender ass. Without a word, he withdrew and grabbed me by the hair turning me over to drive his now softening cock past my lips and into my mouth stretching my mouth to accommodate his width. I could hear the woman in the background as she invited Bernard to give her some action. Watching his woman being fucked by Bernard seemed to turn on the man who was using my mouth. He was again rock hard and he began to drive his cock deeper into my mouth. Soon it was wedged in my throat and cutting off my air supply. Turned on by my efforts to get air the man laughed and repeatedly thrust his thick hard cock into my throat driving it further down my throat with each thrust. My nostrils flared as they attempted to suck in whatever oxygen they could. Finally, the man managed to bury his thick cock all the way into my throat. I could feel my nose pressed against his pubic bone. He ground his hips into my face as he enjoyed my struggles beneath him. At some point, I must have passed out. When I came to I was in a bed and Bernard was positioning my ass up in the air with a pillow under my hips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.