Story Eight: Cum Slut: White Holes for Black Poles - Cover

Story Eight: Cum Slut: White Holes for Black Poles

Copyright© 2011 by Eazee78

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a continuation of the story of me growing up as a cum slut. This part involves me becoming a whore for blacks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   True Story   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Bernard ordered me into the bedroom and told me to wear what he had placed on the bed. I entered the bedroom to find a tube top, short skirt and heels similar to the outfit he had me wear at the adult theater. This time he added a pair of white silk panties. I blushed as I looked at myself in the mirror but I could also feel the butterflies fluttering in my stomach. I looked like a slutty preteen girl.

Without a word, Bernard led me to his car and we drove into the warehouse district. Just as I was wondering where he was taking me, we pulled into a dark parking lot between two large warehouses. He guided me by my elbow as I tried to walk in the heels without falling. I still couldn't see a club anywhere. Bernard stopped at a door at the back of one of the warehouses and rapped on the door three times. The door cracked open allowing a stream of light and the sound of music to escape. As soon as the man at the door recognized Bernard, he opened the door wide and allowed us in. As we walked by him, I felt his eyes eyeing my ass in its short skirt.

The room we entered was a large open space. Music was blaring from the speakers and a small stage took up part of one wall. There was a bar on the side where drinks seemed to be flowing freely. As I looked around adjusting to the sights and sounds, Bernard guided me across the floor. The room was filled with black men of all ages, sizes and shapes. There must have been over 100. As we walked across the floor Bernard would stop occasionally to talk to different men. Each time we stopped, I felt hands groping my ass. Finally, we reached the side of the room opposite the door we entered. Along this wall there were curtains hung creating numerous small side rooms. As I looked into one of them, I saw a mattress on the floor. In another, I saw what looked like a padded sawhorse. Bernard led me into the last curtained room, which was much larger than the others I had seen. In this room there were six boys that all looked to be about my age or a little older. Three of them were black. There was also a chubby Asian boy and one other white boy. I noticed that a couple of the black boys had dog collars with chains on them. The other white boy was dressed in a similar fashion as me except instead of wearing heels he was barefooted. Each boy was with a black man. Bernard was greeted by several of them who complimented him on the "party favor" he had brought to the party.

After about five minutes of waiting in the room, the music in the main room stopped and I heard someone speaking into a microphone.

"I know you brothers didn't pay all your hard earned cash just to listen to music and drink my booze so let's get on with what you really came for."

There was whistling and clapping from the crowd and someone shouted, "Bring the bitches out!!"

A large black man stuck his head in past the curtain and signaled to the men. Without a word, we were put in a line with the three black boys in the front followed by the Asian boy and finally me and the other white boy.

We were led out into the main room to the cheers and whistles of the men gathered there. We were led to a set of stairs leading up to the stage. The first black boy was led up the stairs and to the center of the stage.

"This little bitch is Ronny" the man on the stage yanked on the chain attached to the dog collar and Ronny dropped to his knees. "Some of you probably remember him from previous parties. So you know what he can do. He'll be set up in room one to start. The standard price of $50.00 a pop."

Ronny was taken off the other side of the stage and I saw him being led to the first curtained room.

The next two black boys and the Asian were taken on stage and introduced in a similar fashion and each was assigned to another room. Then the man motioned for Bernard and the other man to bring me and the other white boy onto the stage. As we approached the center of the stage, the men began to cheer loudly and whistle. Several shouted derogatory comments at us.

"Okay settle down now. We have a couple special guests tonight. We know how you love to get some white meat served up and as you can see these little white sluts are all dressed up to treat you nice. The price for each has been set at $100 a pop. According to both their handlers that $100 is for an anything goes romp, just don't leave them in a condition that no one else can play."

The music was turned back up as we were led off the stage. As Bernard was leading me to one of the curtained off rooms I could see one of the black boys on his hands and knees in one of the rooms with a large black man fucking him from behind.

Bernard led me into one of the curtained rooms. There was a mattress in one corner of the room as well as one of the padded sawhorse set-ups. I also saw what looked like some kind of swing hanging from the "Okay slut, you heard the deal. You are worth $100 a pop to me tonight. You better not disappoint any of these men or you'll wish your uncle had never introduced me to you."

I nodded. I did not intend to disappoint anyone. I wanted to be used by these black men. I couldn't wait. The butterflies in my stomach were going crazy.

Bernard left the room and before I had a chance to decide what to do, an older grey haired black man walked in. He looked at me with lust in his eyes and licked his lips.

"Ain't had me no white boy pussy in a long time. Why don't you come over here and say hi?"

I walked to the man, he pulled me to him, and before I could react, he thrust his tongue into my mouth kissing me hard as his hands reached around and grabbed my ass cheeks. This was the first time a man had ever kissed me and I wasn't sure I liked it. However, I knew I had to please him so I started to suck on his tongue as he thrust it in and out of my mouth as if he wanted to push it down my throat.

He broke the kiss after a couple minutes and said, "Let's see if you suck cock as well as you suck tongue."

He pushed me towards the mattress and ordered me to my knees. As I knelt in front of him on the mattress he stepped in front of me and pulled his zipper down, he withdrew a long thin flaccid cock. "Put your tongue out bitch!"

I immediately obeyed and he placed his cock on my tongue. Immediately the cock began to stiffen. "That's a nice soft tongue, now show me how much you like it and suck it into that pretty little mouth."

I sucked the tip into my mouth drawing a loud sigh from the man as his cock stiffened even more and he grabbed the sides of my head. I sucked the growing cock and then felt the man begin to push the cock deeper into my mouth. The cock continued to grow in length and I felt it starting to slide down my throat. I adjusted my head to give him a better angle and he pushed deeper into my throat as he reached behind me with one of his hands and slid it into my panties. I felt one of his fingers prodding at my asshole. I felt the butterflies in my stomach fluttering more.

"You really are a filthy white slut aren't you?" I nodded as his cock continued to prod my throat.

He withdrew his cock from my mouth "Show me that pretty little ass."

I immediately turned around and leaned forward onto my elbows, raising my ass up for his inspection. He grasped the panties and ripped them down my legs. I felt his breath on my ass as his hands parted my cheeks. Then I felt his tongue lapping at my puckered anus. I felt him grip my hips as his tongue pushed into my ass. I pushed my ass back to his face enjoying the feel of his tongue up my ass. As he continued to tongue fuck my ass I felt a hand reach up under me and push the tube top out of the way so he could pinch my nipples. I gasped as the pleasure coursed through my body.

Just as suddenly as he started the man pulled his face back from my ass and without hesitation placed his long hard cock at the entrance to my boy pussy.

"What do you want slut?" he asked as he spread my ass cheeks wider.

"I want you to fuck me sir." I replied as I looked over my shoulder into his lustful eyes.

"Then you better be able to take it bitch." With those words he drove the length of his black cock deep into my ass driving the breath from my lungs and pushing me down flat onto the mattress. As soon as he bottomed out in my ass he withdrew until just the tip remained and once again dropped his hips down driving his cock deep inside me.

He picked up speed as he slammed his long hard black cock repeatedly into my ass. He reached around my body and pinched my nipples hard. I heard his breathing getting ragged and labored. Just when I though he was going to come he pulled out of my ass and flipped me over. He moved up my body and shoved his cock into my mouth and without hesitation pushed it straight down my throat. I felt it pulse and thicken then I felt his come sliding down my throat. His body shuddered on top of me as he sat on my face with his cock buried deep in my throat.

Finally, he was sated and pulled out of my mouth. He got up off the bed, put his now limp cock back in his pants, and zipped up. Without a backward glance, he left the room.

Before the curtain fully closed behind him, another man entered. This man was much younger and as he entered the room he stripped off his shirt revealing a body covered with tattoos. He stopped in the middle of the room.

"Get your ass over here bitch." He commanded.

As I started to rise from the mattress he shouted "No one told you to get up bitch, crawl!"

I dropped to my knees and started to crawl to the man.

"You look like a cheap white whore in your little skirt and fuck me high heels. Is that what you are?

"Yes sir" I replied "I am just a white whore for your use."

He laughed as I reached a spot at his feet. He dropped his pants and stepped out of them kicking his shoes off in the process.

"Lick my feet bitch." He commanded.

I dropped my head to his feet and started to lick them not sure exactly how he wanted me to do it.

After I had bathed both of his feet with my tongue he grabbed my hair and started to pull my head up. "Lick my balls bitch."

I started licking his big black balls trying to suck one then the other into my mouth. He grabbed a handful of my hair and drove my face deep into his groin grinding his balls into my face and I felt his hard cock slapping my forehead.

He finally tired of this and pushed me back. I lost my balance on the heels and fell onto my back. Before I could recover he once again grabbed my hair and pulled me up off the floor. I was standing in front of him when he reached down and grabbed my nuts squeezing them roughly in his hands causing me to wince in pain.

"What's the matter bitch? Don't like your balls played with? Maybe I should just take my own pleasure then."

With those words he steered me over to the saw horse and pushed me until I was draped over it. He grabbed some ropes that were attached to two of the legs and tied my hands. I was now standing in high heels doubled over a sawhorse contraption with my ass in position to be abused in any way he chose. He flipped the skirt up over my waist and then I felt his fingers prodding between my cheeks. He roughly shoved a finger into my ass.

"Damn, bitch that is one nice tight white ass. Gonna have to see what we can do about that."

I felt a second finger push into my ass as he drew his free hand back and brought it quickly down spanking my exposed ass cheeks. He continued to fuck my ass with two fingers as he swatted my ass causing the cheeks to heat up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.