Story Eight: Cum Slut: White Holes for Black Poles - Cover

Story Eight: Cum Slut: White Holes for Black Poles

Copyright© 2011 by Eazee78

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a continuation of the story of me growing up as a cum slut. This part involves me becoming a whore for blacks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   True Story   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

I kissed my mom good bye on Friday morning and left the house with my uncle. My mom thought we were going on a two week camping trip. I was actually being turned over to Bernard for the next two weeks to service him in whatever way he felt appropriate. The butterflies in my stomach were going crazy. We arrived at my uncle's house and were met by my aunt who immediately took my hand and led me upstairs.

"Strip!" she commanded.

I dropped my clothes in a pile on the floor and prepared for my aunt to do what she needed to do to get me ready for my trip to Bernard's. First she gave me an enema and then she shaved all the hair from my pubic area and legs. Next she brushed out my hair which now covered my ears and was long enough to make me look like a tomboy under the right circumstances. My mom and dad had been talking about having my haircut short but my aunt convinced them that this was the style all the boys were wearing now. After she was done my aunt stepped back and smiled. Bernard is going to be pleased with the way you look. I expect you will be making him a lot of money. And that means me and your uncle Harry will be getting a nice wad of cash too. This would not be the first time that my aunt and uncle received cash for letting other men use me.

Surprisingly I was not required to service either my aunt or uncle that day. Bernard must have instructed them to keep me fresh.

The next morning was awoken by Bernard's voice. "Time to wake up bitch. You've got work to do" I opened my eyes and saw Bernard standing next to my bed stroking his 14-inch black cock. I felt the butterflies flutter in my stomach. Without another word he leaned over my face and drove his cock into my mouth. I stretched my lips to take him in and fought my gag reflex as he started to drive his cock down my throat. I could feel my throat bulging to take his size. As my nostrils flared to take in air he continued to push his meat down my throat until my nose was pressed into his curly pubic hair. He slowly pulled his cock out of my mouth as I tried to suck him in. He paused with just the tip in my mouth then drove his cock back down my throat in one long smooth stroke. "Ahhhh that's a good little white slut. Suck that black meat down your throat."

I did my best to please him but after a few more strokes in and out of my throat he pulled out. "That's enough for now bitch. We have business to take care of. Get dressed and let's go."

I dressed in shorts and a t-shirt as Bernard put his cock back into his pants. As I grabbed my backpack Bernard shook his head, "You won't need that bitch." I dropped the backpack and followed Bernard down the stairs towards the front door.

My uncle and aunt were standing by the front door. "I'll bring him back in two weeks as we agreed. You'll get 10 percent of whatever he brings in. But this will be the last time you get paid."

I could tell my aunt and uncle didn't like that proposition by the looks on their face but they said nothing. I think they were a little afraid of Bernard.

We got into Bernard's car and as he drove he started to explain his plan.

"You are mine for the next two weeks. As always I will protect you as long as you do what you are told without hesitation. I have a full schedule for you so I hope you are ready."

I nodded. I loved the power of his presence and the way he took control of the situation.

We reached Bernard's house and I followed him inside. He immediately picked up the phone and made a call.

"Yo Henry." He paused as the other party was talking. "I haven't forgotten that I owe you that money. That's why I'm calling. I got something over here that you might like and we can call it even." Another pause as Henry talked. "Sure you can bring him over with you there is enough to go around. See you in 10 minutes then." He hung up the phone and turned to me.

"Get your ass into the bedroom. Strip and get on your hands and knees on the bed and wait."

I immediately did as he ordered. The wait seemed to go on forever but then I heard someone knocking on the door and then I heard Bernard's voice talking to two men.

"Since there are two of you this should clear the slate. If you like him I'll let you take him down to your club tonight and we can split the proceeds. He cleans up nice and looks good in a mini-skirt and heels."

I heard the other two men laughing as they approached the bedroom.

"Damn, Bernard. You weren't lying that is one pale ass little bitch. How old did you say he was?"

"13" Bernard replied, "And I have him to do as I please for the next two weeks."

"Damn, so we are the first today? That's mighty sweet of you Bernard. We can definitely call it a clean slate and I am gonna wanna take him to my club tonite. We can get a couple hundred a pop with this sweet thing."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.