The Snake Bite Victim's Daughter - Cover

The Snake Bite Victim's Daughter

Copyright© 2011 by Pappyok

Chapter 5: His Best Friend

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: His Best Friend - A sequel to 'The Snake Bite Victim', that mostly occurs a year later. It is still mostly romantic, but also contains some nasty violence and sex between an adult and a 16 year old girl.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Tear Jerker   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Rough   Sadistic   First   Oral Sex  

The atmosphere after Chloe's promotion to the role of being a fully fledged woman was surprisingly relaxed. There was much more nudity between the three of them, especially in the hot tub. They all agreed that nudity was to be the rule in their hot tub – no more swimming costumes required when soaking in the refreshing, hot, bubbly waters.

No one objected when Chloe kissed Stephen goodnight with a proper kiss and cuddle, usually only wearing a t-shirt and brief panties, often see through. Any kissing and cuddling, though, was always done in front of Katherine. Even mother/daughter goodnight kisses and cuddles were a fraction more adult and passionate than might normally be expected.

"What do you think, Katherine, are your daughter's boobies getting bigger?" Stephen asked as he openly gave them a friendly squeeze.

"Yes, she growing up to be a good looking young woman and certainly better developed than I am up top" she replied, which only served to encourage Chloe to blush furiously and snuggle closer to Stephen, giving him an even more passionate kiss goodnight.

But there were no attempts by Chloe to take matters any further. She understood her mother's position and was just grateful for her birthday opportunity; something she knew she would cherish forever.

They had bonded into a very close, if not slightly unusual family.


It was six weeks after Chloe's sixteenth birthday when Stephen's best mate, Dan, next visited them. Dinner was a belated joyous celebration and Chloe happily gave Dan a warm kiss on the lips and a cuddle as thanks for the present he gave her; a lovely gold charm bracelet. Chloe was even permitted to enjoy a couple of glasses of wine with the meal.

"It's such a lovely evening. Why don't we finish our wine with a soak in the hot tub?" Stephen suggested.

"Got a spare pair of bathers as I didn't bring any?" Dan asked his mate.

"Don't need them; we have special dress rules for the hot tub. We treat it like a bath and you don't wear clothes in the bath, do you?" he replied.

"What about Chloe?" a concerned Katherine asked her husband.

"It's up to her. Would you be too embarrassed to join us all in the hot tub, love? Do you want to prevent Dan from seeing your private bits?" he asked Chloe with a laugh, smiling fondly at her.

"Daaaad! I'm not a little girl anymore. I thought you knew that. If Dan won't be too upset or offended by seeing me as Mother Nature intended, then I certainly don't mind."

"Not want to see a beautiful girl like you naked? You must think I'm stupid. Sorry mate, I shouldn't talk about your daughter like that" an apologetic Dan exclaimed, after he realised what he'd said. But Stephen quickly reassured him that everything was sweet.

They went to their rooms to undress and wrap large towels around their torso, because Stephen believed it was one thing to soak naked in front of family and another to undress in front of somebody. Somehow he regarded removing one's underwear while being watched just a little sexier than actually being naked; he just loooved watching Katherine remove her brief undies.

Despite her protestations, however, it was a blushing Chloe who, being last to arrive at the hot tub, removed her towel and joined the others, knowing what they could see as she put her leg over the side of the hot tub. She hurriedly sat in the space left for her; between the two men, opposite her mother.

The time passed quickly and soon all were relaxed, enjoying the feel of the warm, pulsing water. But it had taken Dan a little while for his erection to disappear after seeing first Katherine and then Chloe fully nude. It was a sight he thought he'd remember for a long time, as he thought they were both so beautiful.

While their conversation at times was a little ribald, no one made any improper suggestions or crossed any boundaries. With only their heads and tops of their shoulders visible above the water, they appeared to be a very conventional group of people.

"I'd better go and finish my homework" a reluctant Chloe said as she stood up and stepped out of the tub, this time enjoying the knowledge that she was again displaying her secret bits to two men, albeit one of whom knew them intimately. Once out, she wrapped herself in the towel and went to her room to shower, merely putting her panties on once she was dry, before sitting at her computer to write an essay for school.

After Chloe had left, Katherine groaned softly as she arched her back and turned her head from side to side, stretching her arms over her head.

"What's wrong love?" Stephen asked.

"Just a little kink in my neck and a slightly stiff back" she replied, as she slowly rolled her shoulders.

"You should let Dan give you a massage. He started learning how to do Thai massage while we were in Thailand" Stephen suggested. "You've kept it up haven't you Dan?"

"Yes I do a class once a week because I like to keep my hand in, so to speak."

"Well what about it love? Wouldn't you like to get a semi-professional massage for free?" Stephen teased her.

"Alright, it sounds good to me, if you're sure it's ok with you, my love. Besides, I guess Dan's already seen me naked. Where do you want to do it?" she asked as she got out of the tub unselfconsciously, dried herself lightly but then wrapped her towel around her so that she was covered from the top of her breasts down to mid thigh.

"On your bed would be best, if it's a firm bed. I'll need to go to my room to get my little bottle of oil. I never travel without it and I don't like giving a massage without the lubricating effect of a little massage oil" Dan suggested, as he too got out of the tub and after quickly drying himself, wrapped his towel around his waist, before heading upstairs.

Stephen followed suit and accompanied his wife into their bedroom. Dan joined them a moment later, with all three still wrapped in their towels.

"How do you want me?" Katherine asked, giggling as she realised the double meaning behind what she had innocently asked.

"Spread a clean towel on the middle of the bed, as yours is probably too damp. Then just lay face down on it. You can leave your towel draped across you bottom if you want, unless you want a full body massage" Dan replied.

Katherine looked enquiringly at her husband, who simply reminded her "Dan's already seen you naked, so you may as well lose the towel and take full advantage of what he has to offer."

She ignored the possible double meaning in what her husband had suggested and simply dropped her towel on the floor, climbed onto the bed and lay on the dry towel that her husband had spread on the middle of the bed, with her face resting on her folded arms.

Dan started at her shoulders and neck, rubbing a little oil in and then kneading her skin, his fingers firmly manipulating her muscles. It wasn't long before a very relaxed Katherine was softly moaning with delight. His magic hands gradually moved further and further down her back, but he stopped just as he reached the top of her rear cheeks. Instead, he moved down to her feet and started on her toes and the soles, using his thumbs to press repeatedly against her.

Taking his time, as Stephen sat on the edge of the bed watching with fascination, Dan leisurely moved his hands up one leg to just above the knee and then went to the other leg to do the same, but this time his hands moved all the way up that thigh, which she had involuntarily spread apart giving him more access. He only stopped a finger width before he would have touched her sex. Then he repeated the actions on the other thigh, again pulling his hands from her a micro second before his fingers would have brushed her sex.

Katherine's sighs became full blooded groans of satisfaction as a pleasurable lassitude spread throughout her body. They got even louder, grunting with pleasure as his hands kneaded her bottom.

Dan drizzled a little more oil on her bottom and his fingers chased a few drops that slid down between her cheeks, across her sensitive brown hole, but he only touched her briefly there before suggesting that it was time to do her front.

"Are you ok with this darling?" she asked with concern, looking straight at her husband once she had rolled over and was displaying all her charms, her legs slightly splayed leaving her sex very visible.

"I told you that you should take full advantage of what he has to offer. Enjoy, my love" he reassured her and she could tell from the expression on his face that he was not upset with her. If anything, she thought he looked both happy and aroused from what he was watching, so she willingly gave herself to the manipulations of Dan's fingers.

He started with her scalp, moving on to her forehead, cheeks, neck, shoulders and arms but then went to her feet and worked his way up each leg, again stopping a finger width away from touching her intimately. Then his hands moved to her tummy, gradually making their way to her breasts. At first he massaged the outside of each breast, studiously avoiding the aureole and nipple, until finally he moved his hands to first cup and massage each breast before he began teasing, pinching and pulling her nipples, which by now had become quite hard and distended Her arousal was becoming quite evident.

After spending several minutes fondling, squeezing and pulling her breasts, Dan's hands started back down over her tummy until his fingers were massaging her groin either side of her sex, but not touching the soft flesh of her lips, making Katherine moan with frustration. He looked at Stephen and asked "do you want to take over mate?"

"No, I think you're doing a great job, so finish what you started" Stephen responded in a husky, dry voice. He realised he was giving his mate permission to intimately caress and masturbate his wife and hoped that he was doing the right thing. He worried about his wife's reactions, but she seemed to be enjoying the attention and hadn't protested, other than earlier making sure that he wasn't upset.

Now, as he watched Dan's fingers slide along her sex, penetrating her very being and rubbing her clitoris, he started to have mixed feelings; initial jealousy and concern was followed by his own arousal and he could feel a very strong erection growing under his towel. He also felt pride that his best mate was clearly enjoying his wife's beauty and happy that she in turn seemed to be rapidly approaching the pinnacle of pleasure.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.