The Snake Bite Victim's Daughter
Chapter 4: Virginity Foregone

Copyright© 2011 by Pappyok

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Virginity Foregone - A sequel to 'The Snake Bite Victim', that mostly occurs a year later. It is still mostly romantic, but also contains some nasty violence and sex between an adult and a 16 year old girl.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Tear Jerker   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Rough   Sadistic   First   Oral Sex  

"You know, dear, that Chloe is more determined than ever to give you her virginity" Katherine whispered in her husband's ear a week later. They had just finished enjoying their first sexual intercourse since the nasty incident, albeit a very gentle lovemaking as Katherine was still a bit sore down there. But she was determined to thank her man for saving them in the only way she knew how. Mind you, it was a way in which she knew that she would get a lot of pleasure as well.

Stephen was gobsmacked. He knew Chloe had long had a crush on him, but he didn't know what to say. Nevertheless, he realised that he should say something, as he remembered back to the incident that almost cost him his relationship with Katherine a year ago.

"Don't worry darling. You know I'd never take advantage of Chloe" he reassured her.

"I know you wouldn't sweetheart, but that's the problem; I think perhaps you should. I know how much she loves you and since she was almost raped she is almost desperate for you to be the one to take her virginity before something else happens" she sighed.

"But how could you even ask me after we almost didn't end up together because you thought I was trying to seduce your daughter, when she fell on top of me that time?" he responded, all the dreadful memories of that misunderstanding flooding back to him.

"I know, but still..."

"Besides, she's far too young. She shouldn't be thinking about making love to anyone for several years yet" Stephen pontificated.

"Don't be silly, dear, she'll be sixteen next week and that's the legal age of consent here in the Australian Capital Territory and in most states of Australia as well. You can check on the internet if you want, but I've already done that just to make sure" she told him.

"But I'm her father; that would be incest, wouldn't it?"

"Not legally and you certainly are not a blood relative anyway, so there are no medical concerns. Sure, you are her step-father until you adopt her, which I know you said you want to do. But at the moment there's nothing stopping you legally and I think it would be the birthday present she wants most from her favourite man and it's something I want so much for you to do for her as well. She's had such a hard childhood and as much as I love her, I haven't always been able to do much for her. It would really make me very happy if you agreed to do this for her" Katherine explained softly, constantly caressing her husband as she did, realising from his rapidly hardening penis that while his mind might be in conflict, his body wasn't.

"I really can't believe that this is what you want. You know it's not because I don't think she is desirable and lovely, but I just can't see me doing it" he sighed.

"Well please think about it and we'll discuss it again tomorrow, and the next day and the next if necessary. I think she really needs it to help her get over what happened last week" Katherine assured him, as she snuggled up against him, holding his penis gently and fondly as she tried to get off to sleep.

True to her word, the next night after another gentle lovemaking session, she cuddled into him and they had a similar conversation. Although he hadn't agreed by the time they settled down to sleep, she was convinced that his arguments were less strenuous. She was convinced she'd get him to agree and make her daughter happy as well as help her get over the trauma of being molested and almost violently raped.

Sure enough, after three more nights of gentle persuasion, she convinced him, although he had made some stipulations: Chloe had to ask him to make love to her and Katherine had to be present.

Fortunately, pregnancy was not an issue as Stephen had been 'cut' many years ago when his now deceased children had been born. Katherine knew this when they married, so realised that she wouldn't be having any more children either, but as she had Chloe, she didn't regard this as a major loss. It would enable her to spend more time with the man she loved so much.

Katherine made sure that she thanked Stephen properly for his decision and several orgasms later she insisted that once again, she had got far more pleasure than him from her giving him 'thanks'.

"But I've got some bad news for you my darling" she whispered as they lay cuddling in preparation for sleeping.

"What's that?" he asked a little alarmed.

"Seeing it's Chloe's birthday in three days time, that was your last sex with me until the deed is done. You've got to conserve your strength and ensure that Chloe gets the first time she deserves" she responded, smiling as she kissed him warmly as if trying to soften the blow.

"But she hasn't asked me yet" he suggested almost hopeful that she wouldn't.

"Don't worry, my love, she will. She will."

The next afternoon when Chloe had come home from school, Katherine managed to get her daughter alone in her bedroom.

"Hello sweetheart. What would you like most in the world for your birthday?" Katherine asked.

"Hmmm, I know what I really want but I can't ask for that. It wouldn't be fair" Chloe replied wistfully.

"You might be surprised Chloe, so what do you really, really want?"

"Oh mum, you know how much I'd really like dad to make me into a woman, seeing I'll be legal on my sixteenth birthday" Chloe told her quietly, but her subdued tone indicated how hopeless she thought that wish was, before adding "but you know I promised I'd never try to come between you and dad again and I won't."

"Darling, you are such a wonderful daughter, but I've got some good news for you, I think. I've been able to persuade him to make love to you as you birthday present, but you have to ask him to do it. That was one of his stipulations" Katherine explained.

"Mum, you're not joking are you? Do you really mean it? It sounds wonderful, but what were his other stipulations?"

"There were only two: you have to ask him to take your virginity and make love to you and he insists that I be there as well to make sure that there are no problems" Katherine replied.

"You can't believe how happy that makes me and I'm more than happy for you to be there too, as long as you won't be too embarrassed or upset with me" Chloe cried, her tears running down both her and her mother's cheek as they hugged tightly.

That night, as they sat at the dinner table, Chloe waited for a suitable opportunity to ask her big question.

"Dad, do you know what I want most for my sixteenth birthday?"

"What dear?"

"You to make me into a woman; to be my first; to make love to me" she shyly but firmly told him.

"Are you really sure, Chloe? You know there can only be one first time. You would also have to promise never to tell anybody, not even your best friend, Jacinta. It might be arguably legal, but I would be ostracised by all my friends and acquaintances if anybody ever found out. People just wouldn't understand; they'd assume I'd taken advantage of a young girl" Stephen worriedly explained.

Excited she finally realised that her dad, that Stephen, was going to grant her wish and enable her to become a woman. She quickly reassured him that she wouldn't tell anybody and that as her birthday was on Friday and she'd hope that she could sleep with him that night, she would have the whole weekend to 'recover' from any discomfort or soreness.

Of course, when her birthday arrived on Friday, Katherine and Stephen had other presents suitable for a 16 year old girl; ones that she could tell her friends about. That night they took Chloe and three of her girl friends out for an early dinner. Chloe made sure that her friends were dropped back at their homes early, so that just she and her parents were back home before 9 pm.

"Dad, mum, I'm going up to have a shower. I'll be in your bed waiting for my real present, so pleased don't stay up watching TV. You both need an early night" Chloe said excitedly as if she was the parent telling her naughty children not to stay up too late.

They both laughed at her outrageous orders, but Katherine was soon dragging Stephen up to the en-suite so they could both shower and get into bed before Chloe entered their bedroom.

Lying naked in his bed with Katherine alongside him wearing just a filmy black nightie, Stephen was amazed to see a vision of loveliness waft into their room, covered only by a diaphanous white negligee. She looked absolutely stunning and oh so desirable, that for the first time, Stephen was almost glad he had been talked into doing this.

"Chloe you look unbelievably gorgeous; so grown up and, well, wow is all I can say" Stephen whispered to her as she stood beside the bed.

Katherine moved over to the far side of the bed, leaving lots of room for her daughter between Stephen and her, patting the space between them indicating to Chloe that she should lay there. Slowly Chloe removed her negligee, pulled back the sheet and stepped over Stephen to get in the middle, displaying all her very attractive and highly desirable charms.

She waited nervously with anticipation but also with just a small amount of fear for something that she had desired for almost a year now. She was proud of her body, but was hoping that Stephen found her desirable. She wanted him badly, but she wanted him to want her and enjoy her too.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.