Never Too Late - Cover

Never Too Late

Copyright© 2011 by expresso42

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - After returning to college in order to qualify for an important promotion, Peter Saunders discovers his wife having an affair with a work colleague. Devastated, but afraid to confront her with the truth, he instead embarks on a relationship with a young student. Torn between both women, he must decide whether to try to salvage his marriage or risk all to pursue a possible future with his new love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

I awoke to find the bed empty. My stomach rumbled and my throat was parched. I fumbled into my dressing gown and quickly visited the toilet before descending the stairs. Vanessa stood at the kitchen worktop, brewing tea and making breakfast.

Dressed in only a thin negligee, Jenny nestled behind her, one arm around her waist. Her lips pressed against Vanessa's neck whose head undulated as she soaked up Jenny's affection. Somehow divining my presence, she spun around in surprise.

"I thought I'd come and see where my breakfast was," I teased.

"I was about to bring it up," Vanessa replied breathlessly, "until she delayed me."

"So I see. I'll wait upstairs."

I heard an exultant chuckle as I returned to our room and sat up in bed waiting. Within a couple of minutes, they both entered the room and laid a tray of goodies on top of my legs. Vanessa stripped and crawled in beside me whilst Jenny discarded the thin gown and slipped in naked at the other side. I put an arm around each of their waists and kissed them in turn. Jenny leant against me and then reached down to spoon cereal into my mouth.

With breakfast consumed, I snuggled down under the covers. Vanessa and Jenny quickly joined me. Hands caressed my cock but I had no idea to whom they belonged.

"I think I've died and gone to heaven," I sighed.

"You're in hell, love," Vanessa contradicted. "That's where they have all the fun."

"You could well be right," I laughed.

She pushed the sheet down and then descended my body, kissing me as she went. Jenny followed and they met where my cock extended into the air. They each wrapped a hand around the shaft, stroking it up and down whilst their lips came together for a tender kiss.

They turned their attention to my erection, made even harder by watching the erotic display of sapphism. Two tongues caressed up and down my cock, lapped at my balls and then took turns sucking the head until I was screaming for release. They maintained me on tenterhooks for an excruciatingly long time before I finally climaxed into Jenny's mouth.

Crawling back beside me, I cuddled them both before turning my attention to Jenny.

"Did you plan all this out beforehand?" I asked.

"I honestly didn't know what would happen, I just decided to do it," she confessed. "You could have thrown her out; you could have thrown both of us out."

"So where do we go from here?"

"Where do you want to go? I love you, Vanessa loves you. You can choose either one of us ... or both."

My heart raced at the prospect but I could foresee a multitude of things that could go wrong.

"It sounds great in theory," I told them uncertainly, "but I can see how jealousy could drive us apart."

"We'll just have to make it doesn't then," Jenny replied fervently.

Vanessa stroked my chest and then pressed her lips to my ear. Her hand caressed my cock, stroking it between her fingers until it displayed signs of returning to life. "Make love to her," she whispered. "Show her just how much you care."

I looked back and forth between the two of them, unable to express my feelings in words. Jenny smiled and rolled onto her back, awaiting my next move. Fully erect, I slid between her legs and felt her guide me into her warmth. She closed her eyes to savour our connection, purring contentedly. Our lips pressed together and my tongue invaded her mouth, cavorting with its frisky companion. Thrusting gently, we became lost as passion possessed us completely.

Fingers stroked down my back, occasionally generating divine pleasure as the nails gently scratched my skin. I glanced across to discover that it was Vanessa's hand that caressed me. Her serene smile and the faraway look in her eyes left little doubt that she derived great satisfaction from observing our union.

Returning my attention to Jenny, I sensed her closeness to orgasm and raced to complement her climax with my own. I collapsed atop her and lay panting as I recovered my breath. Vanessa edged closer and threw her arm around the pair of us, resting her head against my shoulder.

"That was just ... incredible," Vanessa sighed.

I turned my head and our lips touched fleetingly. Jenny sealed the bond by kissing each of us in turn, and then suggesting we rinse away the aftermath of our activities. We shared a shower, the three of us crowding into the limited space of the cubicle. Hands roamed freely over naked flesh as we discovered each other as though for the first time.

Once clean and dressed, we made out a shopping list and then drove off to the supermarket to gather in enough supplies to last out the week. Jenny and Vanessa pushed the trolley whilst I browsed the special offers, looking for something different that took my fancy.

Jenny fondled Vanessa's backside as she bent down to examine a case of grapefruit and a passing couple looked on aghast and then marched off, shocked and offended. I chuckled and joined the pair, warning them to be careful in future. Being banned from Waitrose was not my ambition for the day.

"I'm not going to tiptoe around just because a couple of old fogeys can't keep up with the times," Vanessa stated adamantly.

I realised immediately that I should have known better than to speak. Vanessa had become much more assertive and it would take time for me to adjust to the change.

We decided on an omelette for lunch and Vanessa volunteered to prepare it whilst Jenny and I set the table.

I hugged her and felt a flush of warmth pass between us. "I can't believe what is happening?" I admitted.

"This can work," Jenny replied. "I know it can."

"It's absolutely crazy."

Jenny giggled.

"What's happening between you and Vanessa?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. Something ... maybe."

"Are you attracted to her?"

Jenny looked away, unable to admit the truth.

"She told me you were together for the whole time I was away in Germany."

"Nothing happened, Peter," she declared.

"I believe you, but you wanted it to, didn't you?"

"I ... I can't help the way I feel."

"If you want to take things further, I won't stand in your way."

She faced me and a single tear rolled down her cheek.

"Do you really mean that?"

"I think Vanessa is secretly looking forward to it."

"I don't want to ruin what we have."

"You won't. I think it would probably be more damaging if you had to suppress your desires."

"I did kind of hope..."

"You don't need to hope. I'm giving you permission, provided it's what you both want."

"We'll be discreet, not do anything while you're around."

"Why? I've seen you with Stella before. I don't know, I think it might be interesting to watch you and Vanessa together."

Jenny threw her arms around me and clasped me tightly, shaking with raw emotion. We were still holding onto one another when Vanessa brought the food through.

"Enough of that," she demanded. "The food won't stay hot forever."


The afternoon was spent sorting through Vanessa's luggage. I was amazed at the sheer quantity of lacy lingerie, sex toys and skimpy dresses.

"There must be thousands of pounds worth of clothes here, Vanessa," I observed.

"I've been collecting new stuff every week since before Christmas."

"Is Donald going to want it back?"

"I doubt any of it would fit him."

"You know what I mean."

"What's he going to do, sue me for it? He's got more money than he knows what to do with. He won't miss any of it and will probably buy loads more for the next poor soul he gets involved with."

"You'd think he'd find somebody unattached rather than stealing other people's wives," Jenny complained. "Somebody should teach him a lesson."

"I don't really bear him any ill will," Vanessa replied. "I'm just glad to be finally shut of him."

"If you were so unhappy, why didn't you contact me earlier?" I asked.

"I didn't think you'd want me. You had Jenny."


"What the hell is this?" I gasped as I sorted through a box and withdrew what appeared to be dildo with a number of long straps attached.

"What does it look like?"

"What on earth do you need it for?"

"Donald bought it for me."

"Why?"

"You'll laugh when I tell you."

"Go on then, try me."

"He liked me to wear it and ... well ... sodomise him with it."

"NO!"

"I did say he was a closet case. He'd bend over the bed and I'd ease it into his bum whilst I reached around and stroked his cock. We did it quite a few times and each time he'd absolutely love it."

It took over a minute before I finally stopped laughing. The thought of the deviant author submitting to my wife's 'cock' was almost too ridiculous a concept to comprehend. I idly speculated whether his American mistress indulged him so readily but Vanessa had no knowledge of their relationship other than the few scraps of evidence that she'd gleaned from their emails.

"Apparently, he has an apartment a stone's throw from Times Square, which is where he takes her," Vanessa revealed. "In one of her recent messages, she offered to leave her husband but he convinced her to stay with him."

"He's like a fucking cuckoo," I declared. "How many more women do you think he has on the go?"

"I'm convinced she's not the only one," Vanessa claimed.

"Incredible."

"I was such an idiot to fall for his charm."

"Try not to dwell on it, love." I hugged her affectionately to provide further reassurance.

Jenny cooked dinner whilst we finished putting things away, completely filling the built-in wardrobes in the master bedroom and almost all of the storage space in the guest room. Exhausted, we returned downstairs to refuel.

We watched a film on Sky Premiere about the founder of Facebook. As soon as it ended, Vanessa crept upstairs. She returned twenty minutes later, naked but for a diaphanous chemise. Her finger and toe nails were painted with a vivid blue polish. Thick makeup plastered her face, an uncanny sight. The more striking change was that she'd replaced the stud piercing with a gold circlet from which a number of delicate charms dangled by fine metal chains. I swore I could hear the adornments jingle as she moved.

"Tada," she sang as she pirouetted to provide us with the full effect.

As a second surprise, I observed a silver disk nestled between the cheeks of her bottom. I remembered handling the toy earlier and could not begin to imagine how the bulbous plug felt within the confines of her rectum. Jenny and I exchanged an incredulous glance and then stood up to inspect her more closely. She welcomed our exploration, giggling as we moulded our hands to her soft curves. My fingers gripped the metal flange and her eyes flickered in response as I slowly rotated in within its tight abode.

"Let's go upstairs," she urged.

We followed and watched as she lay face down on the bed. She carefully removed the plug and cast me a pleading look.

"Vanessa, is it what you really want?" I asked incredulously.

She smiled nervously.

I quickly undressed and then sat on the bed beside her, teasing her anus and testing her readiness to receive me. My index finger slid to its maximum depth without encountering the least resistance so I slowly positioned my body over hers, aligning my cock with her opening.

The sphincter dilated around the head as I applied pressure. Vanessa jerked as my plum popped through her ring. I halted my advance, using my experience with Jenny to determine when she was ready for more. In all, it took a couple of minutes before I reclined along the length of her body, fully embedded in her rectum and savouring the delicious heat of her interior.

Kissing her cheek, I asked if she was in any discomfort. She shook her head weakly. I began to slide slowly within her sheath, whereupon she moaned in pleasure. I set up a steady rhythm from which my passion escalated in intensity to the point that all sensibility was lost. I poured my essence into Vanessa who was herself in the throes of rapture.

I collapsed atop her body but she groaned in complaint as my weight pressed down upon her. After pulling out, she lay comatose with her eyes closed, breathing heavily through rapidly flaring nostrils.

I lay down and wrapped my arms around her. She flowed into me, burying her head against my chest and smiling contentedly.

"That was intense," she whispered after several moments recovering and savouring the slowly diminishing effect of our activity.

With a little help, Vanessa managed to sit up. Her eyes lidded with deep satisfaction. She beckoned to Jenny who immediately sat down beside her on the opposite side to me. They stared into each other's eyes and then slowly pressed their lips together.

I slid over to the edge of the bed to provide them more space. They kissed with increasing passion whilst Jenny's hand crept inexorably down Vanessa's body, eventually coming to rest over her sex. I watched as a solitary finger explored, sliding through her slick folds and teasing the erect nub of her clit. Vanessa sighed blissfully as she responded to the touch.

Jenny dipped to capture Vanessa nipple in her mouth, adding the gentle sucking of her breast to the skilful stimulation down below. Vanessa gasped as she abandoned herself to Jenny's ministrations. A finger penetrated her to the root whilst Jenny's thumb continued to tease her clit and playfully flick the ring back and forth.

"Would you like me lick you?" Jenny asked.

"Oh God, oh yes," Vanessa gasped as she comprehended Jenny's words. She spread her legs automatically as Jenny descended her body. For the first time ever, I watched my wife being eaten out by another woman. It was an exceedingly evocative sight, and one that I knew would remain with me for a long time to come.

Jenny's tongue lapped enthusiastically at Vanessa's sex. Her mouth completely covered her labia whilst they stared hypnotically into one another's eyes, neither wanting to be the one to break the connection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.