Never Too Late
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2011 by expresso42

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - After returning to college in order to qualify for an important promotion, Peter Saunders discovers his wife having an affair with a work colleague. Devastated, but afraid to confront her with the truth, he instead embarks on a relationship with a young student. Torn between both women, he must decide whether to try to salvage his marriage or risk all to pursue a possible future with his new love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Jenny was in her room about to get ready for bed when I arrived. I needed somebody to confide in and she was the only person I trusted enough to provide an honest assessment.

"My wife is still involved with this other man," I divulged. "I followed them to our favourite restaurant, and then to this shady country lane where they had sex in his car. I returned home and read the texts they'd been sending to each other. I discovered a whole directory of explicit photos on her laptop, ones he'd taken of her in a hotel they visited last weekend."

Jenny looked appalled and put her arms around me reassuringly.

"What am I going to do?" I sighed, my mind addled and confused.

"Confront her with the truth."

"I can't."

"You have to. You can't let her keep doing this to you."

"I'm still guilty from our time together."

"You can't let that get in the way of doing what's right. She's taking the piss out of you. You're a fool if you're prepared to let her get away with it."

"You're right," I muttered disconsolately.

"You know I am."

I nodded, a degree of rationality returning now that she'd confirmed what my subconscious had been trying to tell me for the past couple of hours.

"Are you okay?" she asked with deep concern.

"I'm fine."

"Would you like some company?"

I turned to look at her and she kissed me. I lacked the fortitude to resist and found myself returning her embrace. My arms enfolded her and pulled us together. Our lips fused as passion ran wildly out of control. Sitting on the edge of the bed, we slowly toppled back onto the mattress and attacked one another with unrestrained desire. I almost ripped Jenny's t-shirt from her body whilst her hand fumbled with my belt and pushed my trousers and underwear down to around my ankles. Popping the fasteners on her bra, I latched onto her firm breast, rolling the succulent nipple around inside my mouth and teasing it with tip of my tongue.

Jenny gasped, even as her hand wrestled with my cock, pumping it energetically until it stood proudly to attention. Groaning impatiently, I turned my attention to her jeans. My fingers struggled with the stud until Jenny slapped them away and took over, effortlessly discarded them together with her panties. I kicked off my shoes and socks and then launched myself at her, almost injuring myself in the process as my cock ploughed into the duvet.

"Take your time, take your time," Jenny urged as she positioned me on top of her and guided my straining cock into her sanctuary.

I resisted the temptation to thrust into her and just relished the comforting feel of her sheath wrapped around my shaft. Her hands stroked soothingly up and down my back and slowly I relaxed enough to proceed. The sex was long and leisurely, and by the end I was gasping in sheer delight. Jenny had already cried out twice in orgasm. I suddenly wanted nothing more than to plant my seed into the depths of her womb. Every nerve ending seemed to fire simultaneously and I exploded into a million fragments. My limbs shook uncontrollably with the rapture and I crushed her in an iron grip as I pumped endlessly inside her.

"You were ready for that," Jenny cooed as she pecked affectionately at my face. She rested her hands on the slopes of my perspiring haunches, squeezing my flesh between her fingers.

We lay silent and unmoving for an eternity, listening to the regular beating of our hearts.

"I've missed this," Jenny whispered eventually.

"Huh?" I mumbled.

"I said I missed having you. Stella's nice, but there's no comparison really."

I chuckled indulgently and shifted onto my side, dragging her with me. She buried her head against my chest and I flicked her hair out of her face so I could look at it properly.

"I've missed you too," I replied as I realised the depth of feeling I had for her.

She smiled at my confession.

"Jesus, what a fucking mess," I sighed.

"Why?" she asked.

"You, me, Vanessa," I replied. "Everything's all mixed up in my head."

"I'm here," she sighed. "What could be simpler than that?"

I smiled at her and gave her a playful squeeze. She closed her eyes contentedly and I was sure that had she been a cat she'd have purred. Using my foot, I pushed the duvet out from underneath and then dragged it over the top of us. Warmth infused our bodies and slowly lulled us to sleep.


Toby grinned as I emerged from Jenny's room the following morning.

"We were wondering how long you'd hold out," he joked. I resented the implication that our reunion was inevitable but realised the facts spoke for themselves. I grinned sheepishly and then disappeared into the bathroom to take a shower.

I'd not seen Stella's car for several days. Over breakfast, Toby revealed that she'd had a minor collision in the local supermarket and it was currently away being repaired. Stella grimaced, leading me to conclude that she was at fault.

"I think I might take the car in today," I announced and everybody clamoured for a lift that I was more than happy to provide.

I went through the motions in college, trying not to dwell on my probable exam performance. Thoughts of Vanessa were never far from the surface and the level of hurt ran deep. I tried to focus on happier things and those usually centred on Jenny. The situation was so far out of my comfort zone that I didn't know which way to leap for the best. I couldn't decide whether to make one last attempt to reconcile with Vanessa or jump ship and try to see if there was a possible future with Jenny. The final, and least appealing alternative, was to cut myself off from all of it and find a place where I could start anew; a new town, a new job, and a new life.

Attending lectures seemed like a complete waste of time. Neither my heart nor my mind was in it any longer. If one thing was certain, it was that I would not be returning to college in October. The whole ludicrous scheme had turned into a fiasco. "Never too late," Sir Paul had said. Pah!


I drove back to the house early on Thursday afternoon, skipping a tutorial, and started dinner. I prepared enough food for four and opened a decent bottle of Burgundy to wash it down. Toby and Stella tucked in like starving refugees whilst Jenny and I ate in a more civilised fashion. Leaving them to the washing up, I followed Jenny to her room, accompanied by a jubilant jeer from Toby.

"I'm going to tackle Vanessa tomorrow, tell her all that I know about what she's been doing," I announced.

"How do you think she'll react?"

"I have absolutely no idea. I don't know her anymore. It's almost like I'm married to a complete stranger."

"It might not end well."

"I'm aware of that but I've suffered long enough. Once things are out in the open, there'll be no turning back."

Jenny nodded her support for my decision.

"Have you ever been tied up?" I asked out of the blue.

"Why do you ask?" she demanded, surprised by my question.

"Just curious."

"I sometimes tied Helen. She liked to be submissive and I indulged her because she was always as horny as hell afterwards. As for me, it never really appealed. I had a boyfriend once who wanted to take me to this club in Knightsbridge. He was into what he called 'the scene' and wanted me to do all kinds of weird stuff like being restrained and wearing kinky gear."

"What happened?"

"I dumped him straight away," she replied. "Next thing I know, he's got this other girl on my course in tow, blonde and absolutely gorgeous. She was all over him, which was odd because he wasn't particularly good looking by any stretch of the imagination. After a few weeks, she started to turn up to classes in the most outrageous outfits. She wore these thick leather cuffs on her wrists with metal circlets embedded in them, and another around her neck with the guy's name stamped on it."

"Like you say, weird."

"I figured I had a lucky escape. Why do you ask? You're not into all that stuff are you?"

"No, but I think Vanessa is. I found these pictures on her hard drive. Donald had her bound and gagged on the bed and she seemed to be lapping it up."

"Oh dear."

"I think he fucks her in the arse as well. Vanessa won't even suck me let alone entertain anything like that."

"You're jealous," Jenny joked. "He's popped her anal cherry."

"It's not funny," I brooded.

"It is," she laughed, "or at least your face is."

"Right," I snapped, attacking her. I thrust my hands beneath her top and tickled her until she begged for mercy.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry," she cried.

"Hmm," I muttered.

"Let me make it up to you."

An hour later we sat up naked in bed side by side, sweating from our exertions.

"I need a drink," I announced, crawling out of bed and padding naked into the kitchen.

Stella sat at the table and admired my nakedness as I filed past and filled the kettle. It was strange displaying myself so openly but amazingly, I felt no shame.

"Do you have kids?" she asked.

"No. Why?"

"I often wonder what it would be like to have them."

"You're still young. Enjoy your life while you can because once you have them, you're stuck with them forever."

"Why don't you have them?"

"My wife doesn't want any."

"And you do?"

I thought carefully before answering. "I guess I do but it would have to be with the right person. Perhaps the reason we haven't was that fate was protecting us."

"Are you splitting up with your wife?"

"I don't know. Time will tell."

"Jenny likes you, you know that?"

"I like her too."

"No, I mean she really likes you, not like Toby or me or anybody else she's been with, other than perhaps that Helen person."

"I see. She told you that?"

"Anybody with half a brain can see. I'm surprised you can't."

"Maybe I haven't even got half a brain."

"Maybe it's all down there," she giggled, pointing at my drooping manhood.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.