Training a Ha'tinre
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by Woofajuana

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - She was the student to the Grand Master of the Ha'tinre, a group of magic using assassins. A madman to say the least. To prove her worth, she thought to kill a Ha'trin, their sworn enemies. But when she finds herself captured, the Ha'trin are not as she thought. Or are they?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Uncle   Niece   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Violence  

When Higzashi woke, it was to a hot, moist sensation around his groin. He opened his eyes, peering down. Under the blanket he noticed the bump that was Shime's head bobbing up and down his shaft. That long tongue of hers was wrapped tightly around him, forcing a low groan from his throat. He was almost painfully hard, responding to her experienced technique.

"Shime," he groaned again, almost regretting he'd spoken when she suddenly stopped. "Why are you doing that?" His voice was very gruff.

He felt her hot mouth release his throbbing member, her lithe body sliding up on top of his. Her head popped out from under the sheet, her expression a bit sheepish. "I ... I wanted to please you," she said softly.

Higzashi sighed, gently stroking her cheek with the back of his forefinger. "I already told you, you please me just fine without having to do that."

She blushed a little brighter, still not meeting his gaze. "You..." she paused as if she was ashamed to continue, her voice dropping to a whisper. "You taste different."

Higzashi raised his brow. "Oh? A good different or bad different?"

"Good," Shime admitted quietly.

Chortling, he ran his fingers through her hair. "Now that is a reason I'd accept. If it's what you enjoy, then I won't stop you."

Shime finally glanced up at him. He could feel the heat of her opening pressing against his length. She could obviously feel him pulsing for she moved her hip a little, running her slit along his smooth shaft. He saw a look of satisfaction on her face as she watched his expression. "I like pleasing you," she said, her voice low, almost seductive.

It made him chuckle, his hip moving a bit to rub himself against her clit. She let out a gasp, her eyes getting a naughty glassy look to them. "In that, dear heart," he rumbled in her ear, "we have a commonality."

"Did-did you want to continue, Master Higzashi?" she asked, her voice full of lust.

"If you want," he responded, giving her a kiss.

He felt her body slide back down his own body, her hot tongue slithering a burning line back to his throbbing length. That amazing tongue of hers wrapped around the shaft, constricting to a pleasant tightness that made him moan as her lips closed over him. Her tongue muscles undulated over him even as her head bobbed up and down. Her nimble slender fingers gently massaged his testicles. He couldn't help his hip jerking up a little, feeling the heat of her throat as she worked him deeper and deeper into her mouth.

Even through the intense pleasure, he couldn't help the thought that this was what Tarnrax had taught her, through cruelty and force, and she was doing it because it was more something she was just used to. Yet, he couldn't bring himself to try and stop her again. He had heard of the erotic prowess of the female Ha'tinre, had heard it first hand from other Ha'trin, but now he was experiencing it and he realized how badly his brothers to the order had understated their own experiences.

Clenching his jaw, he growled as he couldn't stop his release. Shime took him deep into her throat, swallowing his fluid. It was a lot different than her old Master's. It had a pleasant taste, thinner, went down easier. She knew just how to get every last drop out of him, suckling gently until she felt him panting, the spasming in his shaft done.

Slowly, she slipped back up his body, peering at him from under the sheets. His eyes were closed, his lips parted as he tried catching his breath. He peeked down at Shime when he heard her giggle. "Did you like that, Master Higzashi?" she asked with a shy, seductive tone.

It made Higzashi laugh, stroking her cheek. "You know very well you don't have to ask that," he chuckled, his voice husky. He then drew her up onto his body fully, smiling fondly at her. "And now, little one..." He suddenly turned them, making her squeal as his weight settled comfortably on her, his lips kissing along her neck and her collarbone. "I must return the favor," he muttered as he continued to feather his lips over her chest, grinning when her back arched to meet him.

She moaned loudly when she felt the heat of his mouth close over a small, pale nipple. Once that was standing at attention, he moved further down, his hot tongue running over the hollow of her hip, following the line of where her leg attached to her body. She was panting and whimpering before he reached his destination. She was already slick, so he licked at her slit, the heat of his tongue causing Shime to cry out, her thighs shivering. He had to chuckle at her reaction. "I haven't even truly started, little one."

Slowly, he moved his tongue against her womanhood, his own technique well practiced. Shime was lost in a daze of euphoria, hands gripping the sheets tightly, her throat hoarse from her cries. This was an entirely different type of sensation, almost over stimulating. She nearly wanted to beg him to stop, but she couldn't have made words even if she tried.

Then the reason for the extreme sensation became appearant to her. She could feel his finger tips caressing the inside of her shivering thigh, tiny, low voltage bolts dancing between his skin and her own. With the moistness of her opening, the arcs of electricity between his tongue and her clit were amplified. She writhed and arched and trembled, feeling his hand move up her thigh, over her hip and her belly, the sparks dancing between them.

Gradually, he started back up her body, in no great hurry. Everywhere his lips and tongue and fingers touched her, tiny sparks crackled softly. Her whole body was tingling by the time he slid his hard length into her heat. Higzashi closed his eyes, baring his teeth with a snarl as he felt her entire body convulse. Lightening pranced over his skin, making Shime tingle and tighten everywhere he touched. She was moaning and screaming, completely lost to the state of exquisite rapture. Even when he kissed her, she could feel the electricity on her lips, against her tongue as his invaded her mouth.

By the time she could even comprehend they were finished much less ponder how he managed to do that, Higzashi lay on his back, his muscles twitching, panting. Shime remembered he had told her that using his ability to produce electricity was taxing. Turning, she snuggled against him, laying her head on his shoulder.

Opening an eye, Higzashi found Shime peering up at him in concern. "Are you alright, Master Higzashi?" she asked, almost fearfully, though it was not fear for herself which was at least a change.

With a deep breath, Higzashi wrapped his arm around Shime, holding her against his side. "I'll be fine, little one. It has been a very long time since I've done that. I just need to rest for a few moments."

She nodded, closing her eyes. Her mind played through what had just occurred. making her squirm a bit. She was on the verge of sleep when she felt Higzashi move, gently rousing her. His voice was soft next to her ear. "I think it might be time for lunch by now."

Shime glanced up at him, suddenly giggling. "That's alright. I had my breakfast."

Higzashi barked in laughter, ruffling her hair. "You are turning into quite a little seductress, dear heart. I think I should warn the others." He rolled out of bed, his voice teasing. "Maybe that was your plan, eh, little one? Pretend to kill me so I'd bring you here then seduce us?"

For a moment, Shime thought he was serious. But he continued chuckling as he pulled his clothing on. She then smiled, laying out on the bed so that only her hip was covered in the sheet, sprawling out like a content cat, her eyes lidded. "No, only you, Master Higzashi," she said softly, slyly. When he glanced at her, she could tell he had to fight himself from climbing back into the bed with her.

Again, Higzashi remembered Denzin's warning. She had much skill, a real talent for everything she did, a sharp mind, but no experience and no wisdom with which to know how to use any of it well. That was the dangerous part. If Tarnrax had trained her properly from the start, then she would likely already be the Grand Master of her clan. But there was an innocence to her that made Higzashi both sad and relieved the madman had kept her from reaching her potential.

Brushing away the thoughts for later, Higzashi grinned, chuckling at her sexy pose. "Now, now, dear heart. I told you we would start your real training today. I can already hear my brothers out there, done with their morning exercises which means we're getting a very late start." He turned away, going out to get food ready.

She giggled to herself, sliding out of bed. With a stretch and a yawn, she went to the bathing room to relieve herself before getting dressed. When she got out and slipped into a chair, Higzashi placed a sandwich before her and a pungent tea. "I think I might ask Valenis to assist in your training today," Higzashi said idly as he sat to eat.

"Who?" Shime glanced up at him curiously.

Higzashi chewed a moment, swallowing before continuing. "A Vorishki. I think he might very well be the only of his species to be a Ha'trin."

Shime had to gulp down her food. "Vorishki?" she asked in disbelief. "Aren't they too weak to handle the gravity?"

Higzashi shrugged. "He handles it quite well. Takes a lot of vitamins, though. I don't spar with him often, he is very frightful when he really gets into it." Then he smiled. "I would like to see how he would handle your speed for Vorishki are similar to Zaz in that aspect."

They finished their food, placing the dishes into a machine that had them spotless in just a few seconds. Shime stayed close to Higzashi as he walked through the little village. In the middle, she was surprised to see a large machine. It whirred lightly, floating in the air less than a meter off the ground. Waves of shimmering air danced off its surface. It was long and cylindrical, but with pointed ends, about as tall as she was.

"That's our cloaking shield generator," Higzashi said, noticing how she stared at it.

"That's why we can't find you," she said softly to herself.

"We?" Higzashi raised his brow.

Shime blushed, hurrying after him. "I mean the Ha'tinre, Master Higzashi."

"I would hope so," Higzashi stated. She heard a bit of disapproval in his tone and it made her heart sink. She followed him, her head hanging.

They got to the edge of the village, the sounds of training making Shime glance around Higzashi. There were several young boys practicing with the sticks that were to serve as swords. Towering over everything was who Shime could only guess was the one her Master had called Valenis. The Vorishki stood at least 10 feet tall on long digitigrade stilts, his whole body built like a stick bug. He looked much too thin to her. Four arms were crossed before his chest. He had no hair at all, his skin a pastel green color.

When Higzashi called to him, his three eyes flicked up, the middle eye set higher than the other two. His pointed ears were ribbed, the cartiledge extending out of his skin, twirling gracefully in soft spirals. Indeed, everything about him seemed graceful and perfect, especially how he moved. Those long stilts of his brought him to Shime and Higzashi in only a couple of steps compared to their many. He grinned at Higzashi, showing the flat line of fused teeth. On the top and the bottom, all the teeth had fused together over generations.

"This is your little pet, is it?" Valenis' voice was eerily deep, though the tease was obvious. Shime had heard the only way to tell a male and female Vorishki apart was by their voice.

Higzashi glared up at him. "Shime is my student, Valenis. You would do well to remember that." There was what might pass as a threat in his tone. Though Shime wasn't sure, it seemed Valenis caught the hint readily enough.

Snickering, Valenis peered down at Shime. "I heard you put Denzin in his place. Very impressive. Perhaps you could teach these boys how to fight. They all think it's about swinging their sticks around and smacking each other over the head." He glared back at the five boys. They were all younger than Shime, and all of different species.

Before Shime could say anything, one of the boys sneered. "What could a girl teach us?" he scoffed. The others glanced at him. "She should go home and keep her legs spread for whoever might think to take her as a mate."

Shime's jaw clenched, but she didn't have to defend herself. Valenis reached backward with a lower arm and cuffed the boy across the head with enough force to knock him to the ground. Then he turned his upper body around to glare at the boy while his legs still faced the other way. "If I ever hear another sexist remark out of your mouth, Jabis, I might have a mind to show you the very life you suggested for her." Then he grinned and it was very cruel. "Do not forget, my boy, all those of my species are bisexual."

All the boys bowed their heads, cowed. Valenis turned back to Higzashi and Shime, shaking his head. "I do not appreciate such narrow sightedness."

"Don't blame Jabis. That's how his species sees females." Though Higzashi had a forgiving tone, he made no indication that he disapproved of what Valenis had done or threatened.

Valenis raised the brow of his middle eye, peering down at his Grand Master with a curious tilt to his head. "I am going to assume you didn't just come by to say hello?"

Higzashi smiled. "Well, can't I say 'hello' while also having something else in mind?"

Valenis laughed, patting Higzashi on the shoulder with a large, three fingered hand. "Well, you said it, now tell me what other reason you are here."

"I was hoping you can help me with the training of this one." He placed his hand on Shime, pushing her forward. Her legs bent a little, feeling terribly intimidated by the immense size of the Vorishki. Sure, he looked like a stick, but with how he towered over her, she almost felt like she had when she had been ten and Tarnrax had come. He had been so much taller than she was at that time. Higzashi's calming voice didn't allow her to get too lost into memory, though. "She's not used to using the Zaz side of her. I thought being around someone who can move almost as fast might help her. Or you can have her put the boys in line. Surely being tossed into the dirt by a 'girl' would be quite humbling."

Shime glanced back at him. "I don't think..."

Valenis cut her off. "Splendid idea, that is." He reached out, his hand firm against her back, pushing her toward the other boys. The one known as Jabis had picked himself up and was glaring at her. She didn't recognize his species but other than his ears which looked more animalistic with their ability to twitch about, he was just another regular humanoid.

A stick was dangled in front of her. With a sigh, Shime took it from Valenis. She heard his deep clear voice above her. "This should be a useful lesson. The Zaz are without a doubt the fastest known humanoids. Their instincts are keen, and their reactions are faster than any of you can blink. To face a Zaz in battle is to know death without a form, only a blur. Their muscles can move their limbs the way a bee can flap its wings. So, can any of you think of a way to defend and defeat a Zaz?"

"Hide?" one of the boys offered. It made the others giggle at him.

"Trip them?" said another.

Valenis snickered. "Shime, do you think you could be tripped while running?"

Shime had to think about that. She'd only ever run her full speed twice in her entire life. Once had been as a child and the other had been the previous day. "I ... I don't know," she answered honestly. She heard Jabis snort. She was fighting with herself not to speak a word of magic and have the boy writhing on the ground. He was not Ha'trin yet, and it would make her feel so satisfied to use her magic against someone so helpless.

Valenis chuckled. "Well then, how about you run around these boys and see if any of them can trip you up?" He gave her a little push, adding, "don't be afraid to give them a little punishment while you're at it."

Shime glanced back at Higzashi as if asking permission. He just stared at her, a brow raised. With a deep breath, Shime was gone. Before the boys could even move to try and trip her, each one had received a crack over the head and she was standing in front of Valenis, panting.

The Vorishki laughed as the boys picked themselves up off the ground. "Tripping them doesn't work so well, now does it?"

"So how do we fight one of them, Master Valenis?" Jabis asked, sneering at Shime even as he rubbed his head.

"Anticipation." Valenis stepped away from Shime. "Know where your enemy will try to strike you and be ready to strike first. A Zaz normally will attack from behind if given the chance. Don't let your back be exposed. The less space you give them to move, the slower they will have to move. It is the only time backing yourself into a corner is a good idea. They also have a powerful kick which can throw you down, so having your back to something can prevent you from flying through the air. Knowing your enemy and how they move and fight is everything."

Shime's movement sensitive eyes gave her enough warning to duck when Valenis swiped at her head with enough speed to be nothing but a blur even to her. She peered up at him, surprised. The Vorishki chuckled. "A good Zaz can see any movement as it happens. But a good fighter can know the move will occur before it does."

He hadn't finished his sentence when Shime found herself on her back, Valenis standing over her as if he hadn't moved. He reached down a lower arm, drawing her up to her feet by the front of her tunic. In a courtious act, he brushed the dirt off her back, glaring at the boys when they started to snicker at her.

"I bet I can anticipate her movements," Jabis boasted. "Girls are predictable."

Valenis held out both arms on one side, offering Shime a clear shot. "I do believe Jabis thinks himself high and mighty. This is not a Ha'trin trait. Perhaps you would like to humble him a bit more?"

Again, Shime glanced back at Higzashi, who had remained silent the entire time. He still didn't offer her anything more than an expecting look, waiting to see what she would do. She then looked back at Valenis. "I don't want to hurt anyone."

Valenis grinned broadly, glancing at Higzashi. "Oh, she's cute. A Ha'tinre who doesn't want to hurt someone."

The boys looked amongst themselves, startled by this. Jabis only looked even more arrogant. He held up his stick. "I'll put the Ha'tinre in her place!"

Valenis stepped back, offering them space. Shime glared at the boy. She really didn't like him. Though Denzin had been arrogant, there had been something different about him. He had been much more confident. His arrogance had come because he had known he was good. This boy was being haughty because he wanted to be good.

Jabis swung at her. Shime didn't bother blocking, she just side stepped. Several times, he swung at her, but she didn't care to strike him. She didn't feel like wasting her energy. Besides, it was making her feel good that she was so much faster than he, able to dodge his every swing. She started grinning at him mockingly. After a few minutes, though, she started to get tired. With ease, she brought up her foot and planted it against his chest. Unlike Denzin who had the density and weight to negate some of the power of her kick, Jabis was a fairly lanky boy. He grunted as he fell to the ground.

Shrugging, Shime turned away. "I think I'd rather be reading, Master Higzashi," she said boredly.

Her breath was knocked out of her when Jabis speared her from behind. He struck her in the back of the head, making her vision blur. He took a handful of her hair, jerking her head back. Instinctually, Shime's legs lifted up, her long toes grabbing Jabis' shoulders, pulling him backward. Though he was young, he was strong. He held onto her hair, snatching an ankle with his other hand, jerking her leg harshly. Using his hold on her hair, he pushed her face into the dirt.

A word left her mouth, the very word she had feared when uttered by Tarnrax. Now Jabis would learn to fear it. He let out a screech, falling to his side, writhing and convulsing on the ground in agony. Lightning arced over his skin. He couldn't stop himself from screaming.

Shime scrambled to her feet as both Ha'trin exclaimed in surprise, rushing to Jabis. The boys stared dumbfoundly, not sure what to do. Higzashi turned to her from where he knelt beside the boy, and there was anger in his eyes. "Undo it! Counter the spell!"

Trembling, Shime was stunned by Higzashi's change. She cringed when he stood, coming over to her, his presence suddenly menacing as he bared his teeth at her. "Shime, undo it! Counter it before you do permanent damage!"

Blinking a few times, Shime managed to recall the counter spell. Jabis' screaming stopped and he lay still, panting on the ground, his eyes distant and glassed over. Higzashi turned away from her, kneeling next to the boy to make sure he was going to be alright.

"I ... I'm sorry," Shime whimpered. Before Higzashi could turn to say anything, though, she was no longer there.


Shime stared at the pool of water she'd found to put her feet into. She'd run herself to exhaustion. At first, she'd bumped into the cloaking field. But there were several places where it wasn't solid, where it shimmered and allowed her to flee into the woods. She hadn't gone very far, though. There was nowhere for her to go. She couldn't possibly go back to her home. Tarnrax would kill her for running away. She didn't think she could go back to be among the Ha'trin. Higzashi had been so angry with her. She didn't seem to fit in anywhere.

"Shime?"

Shime jumped, startled by the voice. It wasn't Higzashi, but it was familiar. She sighed sadly as Denzin came beside her. "Mind if I join you?" he asked softly.

She shrugged. "I guess."

Denzin sat beside her on the rock, pulling off his boots and letting his legs dangle over the side into the cool water. "I saw what happened," he said after a moment of silence. "My father had no right pushing you into a fight like that. Against me, that was different. I know when I'm beat, and I don't fight dirty like that." He turned his head to look at her. She continued to stare at the water. "You did what you've been trained to do. There's nothing to be ashamed of in that. Protecting yourself by any means necessary is completely acceptable, at least in my book."

"He was so mad," she whispered, afraid that if she spoke any louder she'd betray her feelings.

Denzin snorted, looking away. "It was his own damn fault, that's why he was angry. They didn't bother to stop the fight. That's usually the case, we just let the kids beat each other up so they can learn to respect each other. Once you've gone through the draining, you're a family and fighting like that is foolish, so we let them get it all out beforehand. But still, I would have thought they would have been a little wiser with the circumstances."

"You mean the fact that I'm Ha'tinre." Shime had never felt so ashamed of herself.

Denzin looked at her again. "You were born that way. Nothing you can do about it. Higzashi was the one who told you to use what you have to your advantage and that's exactly what you did. His anger has nothing to do with you."

She sighed deeply. "I don't belong anywhere."

"You belong where people care about you," Denzin said gently. "Higzashi's been trying to find you for the last few hours. He and Valenis. They split up going in the wrong directions."

"Why are you out here? You don't care about me." Shime glanced at him.

He raised a brow. "What gave you that impression?"

She shrugged, looking back at her feet. There were small, shiny fish flinting about her toes. "You didn't seem to like me very much."

"Heh," Denzin grunted, smiling. "Can you blame me? You stuck your tongue in my ear!" He shivered in memory. "It took me an hour of showering and cleaning my ear to feel like maybe it was rid of your saliva."

Shime giggled quietly. "That was kinda funny."

"That was gross!" Denzin exclaimed. It only made her giggle more. "I swear to you, I'd rather go through that torture spell than have that happen again." He then turned his head with a snap, glaring at her through narrowed eyes. "You better not get any ideas. I sleep with a dagger..."

She laughed. "If I were to sneak into your room in the middle of the night, I don't think it would be for sticking my tongue in your ear." She then grinned wickedly at him. "There's more interesting places for my tongue to go."

"Ha!" Denzin barked. "Oh dear, what has Higzashi been teaching you? Wait, on second thought, I don't think I want to know."

They both chortled, looking out at the forest around them. Shime then sighed after a moment of silence. "I don't know if I should go back."

"Why not?" He glanced at her.

"Won't Master Higzashi be mad that I left?" She turned and peered at Denzin. She looked so lost and dejected.

He couldn't help himself. He had to reach out and stroke her hair soothingly. "I think he will be relieved to know that you're alright. He said he was afraid you'd try going back to the Ha'tinre, and that he was sure your old Master would kill you."

Shime looked at her feet again. He could see the fear in her expression. "He would," she whispered.

"Then come back with me. Higzashi won't punish you or anything. And I think they've learned their lesson. You're powerful, and you are willing to use your spells. They won't have you fighting another jerk like Jabis." When she glanced at him, he smiled. "I really don't like the boy, myself. I think you did a good thing to teach him his place. Not everyone is cut out to be Ha'trin. I honestly think he's one of them."

"What would happen to him?" She was concerned for him, and it surprised Denzin. "Will they kill him?"

"Oh no. Just brainwash him enough that he wouldn't remember he was trying to be Ha'trin, or where we are. Then we'd send him home to his parents. We don't kill innocent people. We don't kill unarmed people."

Shime looked down again. "My parents were unarmed. Tarnrax told me Ha'trin killed them."

Denzin peered at her. "I can tell you for certain that it wasn't us. If they were unarmed, we might have tied them up and had a grand time tormenting them, but then we would knock them out, untie them and leave. I know I've done that before. Wasn't on this planet, though," he added when she glanced at him. "I went off on my own to visit another clan. I found a female Ha'tinre who didn't have any weapons on her and was sleeping in a barn."

"You raped her?" She glowered at him angrily.

Denzin grinned. "Oh, certainly not. I'm not like that. We both thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and in the morning, she was gone." He had a pleased expression. "Guess I was that good, because she used my blade to cut herself loose while I slept but slipped away rather than slit my throat."

Shime snorted. "We're not all monsters, you know," she said softly.

Denzin looked at her. "I've never thought that. Ha'tinre are just ... different. We may not agree with them, but that doesn't make us right or wrong. I know not all Ha'tinre are cold blooded and completely lost to evil. I was just being a prick when Higzashi introduced me to you."

Shime giggled. With a deep breath, he drew his feet out of the water. "I don't know about you, but my feet are getting all wrinkly and I'm hungry. I think I'll start heading back." He pulled his boots on. "If you don't want to come back, I won't force you. There's a town about 3 miles north from here, if you want to start a new life. I'm sure you'll be able to find work."

Stumbling to her feet, Shime hurried after Denzin. "No, wait! I'll go back." She looked down at the ground when Denzin turned. "I don't know how to do anything else. And I don't think I could walk another 3 miles. My legs are too tired."

Denzin laughed. "Need me to carry you?" he teased.

Blushing, Shime shoved him away. "I may be tired, but I bet I can still beat you back!"

He grinned broadly, turning toward the village. "Readysetgo!"


When the two got back to the village, Shime was panting hard. Denzin had hardly broken a sweat. "Gotta learn to pace yourself, kid." He patted her on the back.

"Shime!"

She looked up, seeing Higzashi come toward them. She stood straight, turning her eyes down when he was standing in front of her. "I'm sorry, Master..."

"You don't need to be sorry," he interrupted her. "I'm the one who should apologize. I had no right to get angry." He looked her up and down. "You look exhausted. Come, little one. Let's get some food in you. Talking can wait." He glanced at Denzin a second, gently guiding Shime back toward the house. She didn't protest, happily sinking into the chair once they were inside. Higzashi got to making her food. She really needed it now.

Silently, she sat there staring at the table. She wasn't sure if she should say anything. It was Higzashi who broke the quiet. "I'm glad you didn't go far. I was worried you'd go too far to be able to find your way back."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.