Going to Visit the Judge
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2011 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Pamela, a married wife and mother, who is a practicing defense attorney, is coerced by the judge she practices in front of to service his hot sexual needs. The judge is nearly twenty years older than Pamela but she quickly finds out that he’s a very mature and demanding sexual partner.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   MaleDom  

On Monday of the next week, Pamela had another appointment with Judge Redding, but this time it was not to meet him in his judicial chamber. He'd instructed her to get a reservation for a large suite in a hotel in one of the neighboring cities – where no one would know that a prominent judge and one of the female lawyers who appeared in his court were meeting for an illicit fuck session. Pamela did exactly what Judge Redding told her to, and even though she was beginning to feel uncomfortable with her own submissiveness and willingness to let the judge order her what to do, she was compliant and she'd dressed in preparation for her rendezvous with the judge just as he'd told her to.

Pamela didn't actually own some of the lingerie and clothing items Judge Redding had told her he wanted her to wear, so she had not only gone to a department store, but also to the Victoria's Secret store in the town where he was going to meet and have his way with her. While Pamela felt herself wanting to rebel and push Judge Redding away, she could also feel the very obvious signs of arousal as she contemplated the lingerie and other items she'd bought in response to his straightforward demands.

Pamela got to the hotel suite where she'd booked the room about an hour early and she quickly got undressed and spent nearly a half-hour trying on the various lingerie items she'd purchased. She'd have to tell Judge Redding she wanted a credit card or an expense account if he expected her to continue to purchase some of the expensive bras, panties, garter belts, and stockings that he liked for one of his sexual partners to wear and model for him.

When Pamela heard the keycard unlock the door to the room and she knew Judge Redding had arrived, she was wearing the black satin bra, thong, and matching garter belt with black stockings that she knew would really get him hot to fuck her. She was right. As soon as the judge walked into the main room where she'd been sitting, he was quickly out of his pants and briefs, and Pamela could see that he was very hard and thick.

"Mmmm, Pamela, you really surprise me," the judge said as he walked over to where the sexy MILF was waiting for him. Pamela stood from where she'd been sitting and assumed her sexiest pose, assured that the sexy black lingerie outfit she'd chosen would be just what the judge would want to see her in. She was so right. The judge walked up to her, cupped both of her sexy rounded breasts through the cups of her bra and kissed her hotly on the lips as Pamela could feel the large swollen head of his cock rubbing against her bare leg.

"Are you horny, Judge, or just glad to see me?" Pamela asked as she parroted the age-old come-on comment of a horny woman who's about to get royally fucked.

"I'm very glad to see you today, Pamela, very," Judge Redding answered as he bent over and spread Pamela's sexy and very shapely thighs as he hookd his fingers in the waistband of her thong and pulled it down and off of her body. Judge Redding wanted to eat some pussy first and then he was planning to bury his hard meat inside sexy Mrs. Pamela's horny wet married cunt and fuck her until he spurted another load of his still highly virile and potent baby-batter deep into her womb.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.