Daddy's Little Whore
Chapter 11

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Samantha is her loving Daddy's pride and joy, but not having a mom means she's had to grow up fast. After hooking up with a black man who knows how to talk innocent white girls into doing the things they shouldn't, Sammie hatches a desperate plan to win back her freedom and steal the heart of the only man she truly loves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Romantic   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Prostitution  

I'll bet you thought this story was going to have a happy ending, didn't you. Because I'm so pretty and I'm so smart. Maybe because I'm oh so fifteen years old and nothing bad ever happens to girls like me. But it does. Bad things happen all the time, every day to people like you and people like me.

My daddy didn't come to my bed, not that afternoon. He left me there alone and crying the way he had to, I suppose, because that was who he was. My dad. So what could I do? I couldn't stay there, in that house with him. As much as I loved my dad and longed to take care of him, I really was going crazy. I was becoming depressed, although I didn't know it at the time. And something bad was coming if I wasn't careful, if I didn't watch my step.

I called Deke, because that's why God made boyfriends, so they could drop whatever they were doing and come pick me up when I really needed it. And right then I needed to get away. I needed to run and hide, because if I saw Daddy again, if he rejected me one more time, I promised myself I'd make him sorry. And there's only one sure way of doing that when you're fifteen years old ... Unless you run away.


Deke was parked a block away when I rounded the corner, carrying my purse and a backpack stuffed with junk that I couldn't live without, but that's a lie. The only thing I couldn't live without was staying behind, and he didn't even know I was gone yet.

"What's up, baby?" Deke smiled at me when I got in his car. I hadn't told him much, except that he needed to come get me.

"Me." And I leaned over, putting a hand behind his head and I kissed him hard. "I want to fuck," I whispered in his mouth, licking across his lips and giggling. "And I want to work, tonight. Make some money."

"Shit." Deke blinked at me. "You high?"

"Not yet." I smiled at him. "You got something?"

He looked at me for a long few seconds. "I gotta get you home. What the fuck's wrong with you?"

"Don't take me home, Deke." I stared into his eyes. "Anywhere but there, okay?"

"We'll go to my place," he decided after thinking about it. "Your friend's there anyway, maybe she'll help you chill some."

"What friend?"

"Debbie." Deke pulled into traffic, taking us away finally. "She's a real freak too."

I laughed at that, not knowing what he meant or why Debbie would still be at Deke's place on a Sunday night, but I didn't really care. My heart was beating hard and I'd just become a runaway. The only home I had now was with Deke, for as long as he'd keep me. He'd never said anything about me moving in with him, but then he could always find me a place. I had about twelve grand in my backpack, plus the diamond bracelet I wore, that would be worth something. He could set me up in an apartment maybe, but truthfully I hadn't even thought that far ahead.

My dad was gonna be sorry now, I figured. He'd realize how much he really needed me, how much he missed me. I hoped he thought about me every time he jerked off in the shower, wondering where I was and who I was fucking. If I was even alive or not, that would be good for him. Just what he deserved. Daddy could have held me, even if he didn't want to do anything else, he could have just laid down with me and kissed me. We could have talked. But he wouldn't even do that much. I hated him.

"I got caught sneaking in this morning," I told Deke, undoing the seatbelt so I could lean back against the door, pulling up my legs and facing him.

"Who? Your old man?" Deke looked at me and I nodded. "He get pissed?"

"A little," I shrugged. "I told him I was at a party, it was cool. He thinks I was fucking my boyfriend." Deke gave me a look and I laughed. "Not you! I made one up for him."

"Mmmm cool," Deke nodded.

"Anyway, I can hang out with you for awhile, right? Stay at your place?" I asked him.

"Long as your cool, baby," Deke agreed. "What's your dad gonna do?"

"Call the cops," I said, because I had no doubts that he'd be looking for me.

"Ah, that's bad." Deke shook his head.

"Why?" I laughed. "Not like they're gonna find me. I'll just stay at your place, and work the hotels. They ain't gonna go door to door in your neighborhood, come on."

Deke didn't say anything and I wasn't sure what he was thinking about.

"Or hey, let's go spend some money. We could go someplace, take a trip. I'll pay!" I giggled and I did feel kind of high. "Where do you wanna go? Vegas? Disney World? They wouldn't ever look for me there. How many teenage girls run away to Disney World?"

"Shit!" Even Deke had to laugh at that.

"You got any cigarettes?" I asked, opening his ashtray, which was totally clean.

"You don't smoke." He made a face.

"I wanna learn." I grinned and opened the glove compartment. "Whoa ... Fuck! What's this?" I pulled a pistol out, a big black one.

"Put that back in there." Deke reached over, taking it out of my hands and putting it back where it came from. Slapping the glove compartment closed.

"You got a gun?" I was smiling at him.

"Yeah, so just forget about that shit." Deke shook his head. "I'm just holding it for somebody."

"Can I shoot it?" I asked, just teasing him.

"Fuck." He looked at me. "I liked you better when you were just a school girl talkin' smack in the back of my car."

"What? Instead of a whore talkin' smack in the front of your car?" I laughed at him. "Everybody liked me better. My dad, my friends, now you. I didn't change." I stared at Deke, daring him not to believe me. "Everybody else did, not me."

"You say so, Sammie," Deke said softly. "You say so."


"Hey! You cleaned the place up." I smiled and dropped my bags on the carpet. We were back in Deke's house, in his dad's fancy recreation room and it looked immaculate.

"Nah," he snorted. "Maid service. I had to pay extra cause it was Sunday."

"I hope you tipped 'em good, it looks nice." I walked over to the bar like I owned the place. "Where's that champagne stuff at?"

"Chill box, underneath on the left side." Deke was taking off his jacket and walking over to turn on the stereo, digging through the remotes until he found the one he was looking for.

"Open this," I said, because I'd brought a bottle over to him. Some music started playing, soft stuff, real sweet and Deke took the bottle from me, unwrapping the foil while I looked through the video collection on the shelves.

"You got any porn?" I asked him. "I never saw a porn video."

"You ain't gonna find none there," Deke laughed, popping the top and bringing the bottle to his mouth as the wine bubbled over.

"What about upstairs?" I smiled, coming back to him and putting my hand on his chest.

"Maybe." He grinned at me, putting the bottle to my lips and pouring it slowly into my mouth.

"If you got a camera we could make one of our own," I giggled, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Mmmm ... We can do that, baby." Deke was all relaxed now that we were safe and sound in his house, and I was glad. He'd worried me a bit in his car. "You wanna see what you look like all fucked up on my big dick?"

"Uh-huh..." I moved a little for him, just dancing cause the music was nice and I could feel that champagne warming my tummy.

"Damn." Deke took another drink from the bottle while he watched me. "You know how fine you are?"

"How fine am I?" I giggled, pulling my t-shirt up a little, letting him see just the bottom of my tits.

"Too fine to be dancing by yourself, shit!" Michael's voice surprised me and I turned to see him and Debbie coming in.

He wore nothing but a pair of white boxers and his black body was hard. I could have looked at him all day, all muscles and smooth with hardly any hair at all. He was definitely hot and I crooked a finger at him, beckoning him to come closer.

"Dance with me then," I giggled. "Show me how to do it."

"Debbie's gonna dance with ya, I gotta talk to Deke for a minute," Michael grinned at me. "But I'll be back for you, baby."

"Hey, Sammie." Debbie was smiling at me and I smiled back while Michael and Deke walked off towards the bar.

She'd put on a man's dress shirt, all white and blue pinstripes that came down to her knees, and the rolled up sleeve were oversized and baggy on her arms. Underneath that I didn't now if she had panties on or not, but it didn't seem like it as I caught a glimpse of her thin dark pubic hair. Debbie looked really cute now, I thought and I was surprised by how much she seemed to have changed over the past few days. At school she'd looked ... average. But standing there dressed like she was, with her long black hair unbrushed and falling in a wild mane around her face, she seemed anything but average.

We were dancing together, but not really dancing, just kind of moving close. I was wearing that same red t-shirt I'd worn all day, and I'd put my hipsters back on, soft sort of imitation suede pants that stretched around my hips, really clinging tight to my body. They showed off my ass nice, I thought, and my long legs.

"Hey, do you remember last night?" I asked her, not knowing exactly what I wanted to say, or how I wanted to say it.

"Yeah!" Debbie laughed. "I remember everything."

"Everything?" I looked in her eyes and licked my lips.

And then we were kissing, dancing slow and close, and our bodies moving against each other. I figured we'd have to talk or something, like figure out what we'd done and why, but now I knew we didn't have to. I wasn't a lesbian, and I didn't think Deb was either, we just liked each other. I'd always liked her and I didn't know why. I didn't even care why.

I put my hands on her hips, feeling that silky shirt moving back and forth over her slender body. She was maybe an inch taller than me, that's all, and we just turned our heads a little. Her tongue was so soft, like a cloud in my mouth, warm and soft, making me tingle all over as I played with it. Debbie was holding my ass, her fingers squeezing me through my pants and then moving around to the front, unbuttoning them, opening them up slowly. I wriggled a little, helping her to undress me and I lifted my foot, stepping on the cuff of the right leg so I could pull my foot free.

We moved down, as if by silent agreement, sinking down to the soft carpet and we continued undressing. Debbie pulled my t-shirt over my head so my breasts were pulled taut and then falling free. I unbuttoned her shirt, finding nothing underneath but her warm soft body. I touched her breasts, petting across Deb's skin while she pulled my panties down. I lifted my butt and giggled softly, feeling my heart thumping as we were both suddenly wonderfully naked.

"You're so beautiful, Sammie." Debbie kissed my shoulder. "How come you like me?"

"What?" I stroked her hair and then kissed her head, close to her ear, smelling the girl and sighing as she kissed the top of my left breast.

"Do you think I'm pretty?" Debbie whispered.

"Yeah." I lifted her face in my hands, looking into those marvelous dark blue eyes. "You're pretty, Deb." And I kissed her hard, pulling her on top of me so that I was on my back and her hard nipples were pressed against mine. We moved our legs, sliding our feet back and forth, mimicking our hands as we explored each other.

Debbie moved her thigh up so that it pressed against my pussy and I became suddenly aware of how wet and hot I'd become. I rubbed my sex against her and moved a hand down her soft tummy, down to feel her pussy, and she was just as excited as I was. I felt her clit, longer than mine, standing stiff and Deb moaned as I touched it, a little shiver going through her. I rubbed my fingers lower, finding her pussy so humid and eager, her rubbery labia parting easily as I slipped a finger inside her, twisting my hand and curling it. She felt so much like me inside, but different too. The contours both familiar and exciting with their subtle differences. I fingered her gently and then hard as she sucked my tongue and jerked her hips.

I wanted to taste her then, to lick and suck her pussy. I'd never done it, and never wanted to before, but now I did. I moved, pulling away from Deb's gasping mouth and turning so that we were on our sides and I put my chin on her left thigh, my mouth at her sex. It was so pretty, a small pink hole surrounded by plump folds of darker skin. Her clit was soft pink and I kissed it gently, while my fingers played with her cunt, spreading her so I could see the bright pink interior.

She was doing the same, I could feel her breath on my skin, tickling me, and her tongue touched my clit, licking across it slowly so that I arched my back with pleasure. It was our first time, for both of us, our first experience with another girl and we were going slow. There wasn't any hurry and we were looking and touching, finding all the soft places that made us gasp when they were kissed, or licked, or caressed. I'd never felt anything so beautiful, so perfect. Having sex with a man seemed clumsy and almost violent by comparison. This was so very much different that I think if Debbie had been my first lover, I'd have never had a man in my life. I wouldn't have needed one.

Oh!" Debbie gave a gasp, a small one and a little squirt of juice splashed into my open mouth, and then another as she trembled in my arms. She was cumming and really cumming, like a guy almost, but different. Her cum just sprayed out and I covered her sex quickly with my open mouth, spreading her lips with my tongue like I was French kissing her cunt and Debbie hunched her hips, grinding herself against me until it was over two or three minutes later.

Shortly after that it was my turn as Debbie worked my pussy with her tongue, finding a way to do it that was good for both of us, and better than anything I'd felt before. Even Deke, who was pretty good with his mouth, couldn't compare to Debbie. She had me crying almost as I came hard for her, clamping my thighs against her flushed cheeks and shaking with pleasure. It was blinding and I feel in love all over again and again and again.

We didn't stop either, there was nothing else we wanted to right then, but make each other cum and swallow as much of it as we could. Sometimes we lost ourselves, in each other, or sometimes just in ourselves. And sometimes we would make a game of it, copying each other's movements as much as were able, gasping and laughing and moaning. We rolled around, pulling and pushing each other to touch and kiss everywhere. I fingered Debbie's little pink anus, licking around my finger as I pushed it inside her, only to squeal with delight as she returned the favor. Fingering my ass deeply while we sucked each other's clits until they became too sensitive for such rough attentions.

We were there an hour, perhaps longer, I'm not sure, but finally we slowly finished, moving so we were once again face to face with our breasts pressed flat between us. We kissed softly, tasting ourselves and sharing our most recent orgasms between our wriggling tongues. We were smiling and happy and our bodies damp with sweat.

"I love you," I told her, because right then I did.

"I love you too, I think," Debbie smiled. "My tongue is numb."

I laughed at her and nodded. "My lips too."

"What are you doing?" Debbie blinked and she was looking off to my left. "Is that a camera?"

"Handycam baby!" Michael was grinning as he filmed us. "All digital."

"Well, make sure you get this," I said, and then I took Debbie's face in my hands and I kissed her deep, my tongue working as far into her mouth as I could get it. I wanted to reach her tonsils; I wanted her to swallow my tongue. I fucked her mouth with it, holding her to me and not letting go until we were red-faced and desperate for air.

"Wow!" Debbie gasped her eyes wide as she smiled at me.

"We need some champagne," I giggled. "I'm hot."

"Oh yeah!" she nodded, getting off of me slowly. "And one of those pills maybe, that ecstasy stuff."

I laughed at her. "We don't need that," I said. "I think we're pretty relaxed already."

"Yeah..." Deb shrugged, " ... maybe." She sounded like she really wanted one, so I just shrugged too. It was up to her. Debbie didn't need me to baby-sit her anymore, that was for sure, and I wasn't qualified for the job anyway, not anymore.


"Are you going home tonight?" I asked Debbie. We were sitting in the hot tub, me and her, with Michael between us. We were all naked and sitting very close, Debbie and I both had our hands on his penis, playing as much with each other as with him.

"Nope." Debbie shook her head.

"Aren't you gonna get in trouble?" I sipped some more champagne, deciding I was going to be addicted to that stuff.

"Probably," Debbie shrugged. "My dad will be pissed, but I don't care. He just wants to fuck me anyway."

"Shit." Michael grunted.

"Seriously. You know what he does? He spanks me, no, he whips me. That's what he does, with his belt, for no reason at all." She took a drink. "Whips my bare butt and then afterwards he goes in the bathroom and jerks off."

"Yeah?" Michael narrowed his eyes. "You serious?"

"Uh-huh, but check this out. He leaves the door open, so I can see him doing it," she said with kind of an unhappy laugh.

"Does he ever do anything else?" I asked, feeling a little excited at the scene in my head. "Um, touch you or kiss you?"

"No, nothing like that. But he wants to. He's been jerking off ever since I can remember. Like when I was five or something? He'd jerk off while I was sleeping and if I woke up he'd spank me and tell me I was a slut for making him do it. Like it was my fault he's a perv."

"That's fucked up," Michael decided.

"A five year old slut, yeah. So I'm a slut. I've always been a slut." She grinned at Michael and her fingers moved up and down his cock, sliding over my fingers as I held him too. "I just never got to prove it until now."

"You're a fine ass slut, Deb." He kissed her gently. "You're a genuine bitch."

"Thank you," she giggled. "So my dad will just have to jerk off without me tonight."

"I wanna fuck my dad," I said and the other two looked at me, not sure if I was joking or not. "Seriously, I do. I tried to fuck him today, this morning. And I tried this afternoon too."

"You want to have sex with him?" Debbie looked at me like I was crazy.

"Yeah." I smiled. "I want to marry him. Have his babies. I want to be his wife, not his daughter."

"Now that's a freak!" Michael laughed at me.

"He won't do it though." I finished my champagne and held out my glass so Michael could refill it.

"Why not?" Deb asked me, getting hers topped off too.

"Cause he's my dad, I guess. I don't know," I sighed. "He just wants to be ... my dad."

"I wish he was my dad." Debbie blinked and then laughed. "I'll trade with you in a heartbeat. I hate my dad."

"You got kids, Michael?" I looked at him.

"Nope." He smiled at me. "I ain't makin' none either, so you two ho's better stop jackin' my shit less you got some plans."

"I love it when they talk like that," I laughed. "You two ho's..." I rolled my eyes.

"We're ho-ho's" Debbie giggled. "And here's a Twinkie..." She squeezed Michael's cock hard, making him sit up suddenly.

"Yo! That ain't funny," he said, but he was smiling. She didn't squeeze him that hard.

"So you ain't gonna fuck us?" I rubbed my tits against Michael and he grinned at me.

"Let me see some more of that lesbian girl-on-girl shit first. That was serious." He took my wine glass from me. "Get up here, like this..."

Michael had me sitting on the edge of the Jacuzzi, with my legs in the water, spread wide so Debbie could stand up and bend over at the waist, licking my pussy. The water came up just a few inches short of her pussy like that and Michael got behind her, working his nice black cock around her pussy for a few minutes while he watched us and then pushed into her slowly.

"Fuck, baby girl, you got a sweet cunt ... Rock it ... Lick that pussy, slut..." He was sliding his cock in and out of her easily and Debbie might have been a virgin just three days before, but she certainly wasn't a virgin anymore. I held her face to my pussy, moaning as she worked her tongue eagerly over my throbbing clit and then between my swollen labia. She was moving back and forth in time with Michael's thrusts, groaning as he stabbed his eight inch cock as far inside her cunt as he could.

"Oh that's nice, Deb ... Lick me ... Yeah ... Suck my clit ... Suck it..." I humped my pussy against her mouth as Debbie took my clit between her lips, pinching it sweetly, giving the little nub of flesh electric spasms of pleasure. I was cumming, too quickly as she ate me and groaned as I looked up into Michael's dark smiling face.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.