Daddy's Little Whore
Chapter 8

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Samantha is her loving Daddy's pride and joy, but not having a mom means she's had to grow up fast. After hooking up with a black man who knows how to talk innocent white girls into doing the things they shouldn't, Sammie hatches a desperate plan to win back her freedom and steal the heart of the only man she truly loves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Romantic   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Prostitution  

"Don't be shy, girls." Deke was smiling, taking Heather by the hand, and turning slightly to take Debbie's. I just followed behind them.

It was a large room, a recreation room and very relaxed. The walls were paneled in wood, mahogany or something, rich brown, and the carpet was thick and sort of golden brown. There was a full size billiards table to our left, and a couple guys were playing, although they'd paused for the moment, leaning on their cues and smiling at us. To our right was a huge entertainment center, with a monster television and some guys, young men really, everyone there was black and in their early twenties, they were playing some basketball video game, whooping and laughing. They paid us a little attention, but mostly they stayed on their game. A stereo was blasting some heavy rap and a couple guys were just hanging out, sitting in chairs talking, or maybe just grooving as their heads bobbed in time with the beat.

The opposite wall, which was a good thirty feet away, was all glass, like huge sliding doors that opened out onto a patio and swimming pool. There was a big wooden hot tub out there, close by the windows. The room had a bar, on the far left corner, a real nice one, all wood with glass and mirrors and shelves. A guy stood behind it, mixing some drinks for his friends. It was really nice, spacious and warm and inviting. But a little intimidating too, since we were just three little white girls, catholic schoolgirls, and there were eight full grown black men there, including my boyfriend Deke.

"Let's get something to drink," Deke suggested, leading my two friends to the bar.

I just kicked off my shoes, because I liked being barefoot and that carpet was about two inches thick or something. I could have slept on it. I could have stayed with Heather and Deb too, stayed closer I mean, but this was Deke's party, his plan, not mine. He wanted to score my friends to work for him like I did, as underage escorts for horny old men. How he was going to do that I didn't know. I wasn't even sure how he'd gotten me to do it, really. It was like it just happened. Like magic.

So, I'd relax, maybe have a good time, but I'd keep an eye on my friends too, because Deke had promised he'd be nice. His friends would be nice too, or so he'd said, but I'd believe that when I saw it. Three of them I'd already met and they hadn't impressed me a whole lot, coming over to my house looking like thugs from a Fifty Cent video or something. But at least all the guys looked okay tonight. Some of them even looked good, real good, I thought, smiling at one of the guys who were playing pool. I didn't know him, but I wouldn't have minded saying hello and that seemed like a good place to start.

"Hey," I said, raising my voice above the music.

"Hey," the man replied, he was standing there waiting for, and he'd been smiling as soon as he'd seen me walking over. He was maybe 6 feet tall, thin, but not skinny, and very dark skinned, with thick soft lips and almond eyes.

"You're Deke's freak, right? Samantha?" he asked me and I nodded.

"Yeah. Deke's freak, right," I laughed. "Just call me Sam, or Sammie. Who are you?"

"I'm Eddie. This here's my brother, VJ." The other guy had been taking a shot and now he stood up, smiling at me and I could see the resemblance. They had the same looks, not quite twins or anything, but they were plainly related.

"Brothers, huh? That's cool." I licked my lips. "What are you guys playin?"

"Little nine ball. You play?" he asked with a little grin.

"Oh yeah!" I laughed. "I play everything."

"Well, shit. Rack 'em up, VJ. Let's see what she's got," Eddie chuckled.

"Hell yeah!" his brother agreed, he'd been giving me a long look, from head to toe.

"How do you do this now?" I giggled, trying to figure out how to aim and shoot. Eddie had already broken the rack, and VJ came over to help me out.

"Here, like this..." He put his hand on my back, pushing down gently. "Bend over a little, uh-huh ... Yeah, now line it up." He took my right hand on his and he was on top of me, leaning over me, taking my left hand in his as well. I could feel his pelvis against my hip, pushing against me gently while he whispered softly. "Now pull it back ... slow baby ... nice and slow ... and then don't push it, you gotta stroke it, girl ... gotta stroke the wood, baby..."

"Mmmm ... Stroke the wood..." I turned my face to look at him and he was right there with me, his arms around me, his body against mine, his mouth just...

"Yeah, yeah ... Let her shoot, homes..." Eddie was pulling him away.

"Shit." VJ grinned at his brother. "I was just teachin' her..."

"Yeah you was teachin' something. Go get the girl a drink or somethin'. Man, you're stupid." Eddie pushed VJ towards the bar. "Don't listen to that fool, this is how you do it..." and then he was holding me, much like his brother had done, and it wasn't bad at all.

I was having a good time anyway. They were serving champagne for us girls, cold and sweet and bubbly, really good stuff and I liked it. The guys were all drinking harder stuff it looked like, mixed drinks and shots mostly, but not very fast. They were pacing themselves, I was relieved to see. Heather and Debbie looked okay; Deke hadn't left them at all, but kept them smiling and talking, refilling their glasses and introducing them around. The music was still loud, but he'd even managed to turn that down a little, and found some better stuff, stuff my friends would like.

"Hey, Sammie." BMF stood there, like a mountain blocking out the sky, and I smiled at him as he poured more champagne into my glass, I'd already had two glasses and I was feeling it, but I figured one more wouldn't hurt. We'd been there over an hour already, maybe more and I could see Heather on the sofa, sitting between two black guys like a little Oreo cookie. She was laughing, nodding her head and leaning from one guy to the other, listening to whatever it was they were saying.

Debbie stayed near the bar, sitting on a stool and spinning slowly, drinking champagne and giggling, looking decidedly pretty now, I thought. Nothing like the girl I knew at school, she kept pushing away Deke's hand as he played with the hem of her skirt, brushing his hand across her thigh. Another guy was there too, leaning over the bar and blowing into her ear, it looked like, or maybe he was just whispering sweet nothings. Whatever he did, Debbie seemed to be liking it just fine.

"You're a bad man, Frank." I grinned up at BMF and he didn't get my joke at all, but he still smiled.

"Try one of these, baby." He held a little pink pill in between his huge thumb and forefinger, making it look even smaller.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Ecstasy. Good stuff. You gonna trip on it." He put it to my mouth and I grinned, knowing I shouldn't, but I'd heard of ecstasy before and it was supposed to be good. I wanted to try it anyway. I opened my mouth and BMF put it lightly on my tongue and I swallowed it down with a little sip of champagne.

"You wanna dance?" I asked him, feeling tired of getting my free nine ball lessons. Eddie and his brother had been feeling me up for half an hour already, and it was fun, but I wasn't ready to go too far too fast, you know? And any minute we were gonna be fucking like rabbits if I wasn't careful.

"Hell yeah, baby!" BMF grinned and he had a huge smile, just like the rest of him.

He was an okay looking guy. I mean, yeah, he was seriously big and fat, but he had a warm face, a nice face. He was bald too, which I thought was really cool. He wore a dark green track suit, or something, like sweat pants and a warm-up jacket, but made out of nylon. He had some thick gold chains too, around his neck, and one around his left wrist. I hadn't liked him the day he'd shown up at my house with Deke, but I hadn't been in the mood to like anyone that day.

Gorillaz was playing on the stereo now, "Dare" which is a way cool song, and we started dancing to that, and it was great. I wouldn't say I'm a good dancer, I'm not really, but it was fun anyway and for a big guy, BMF could move pretty well. I guess it was that ecstasy kicking in or something, the champagne too, but I felt warm all over, my nipples just itched and they were flashing hot and cold, rubbing under my t-shirt, and I was flushed. It wasn't like the room was spinning or anything though. I wasn't getting all weirded out or seeing blue bunnies in my head, I was just relaxing, really smiling a lot and enjoying myself. I felt loose, you know? Like I didn't have a care in the world.

Pretty soon Debbie started dancing with us too, her and some guy I hadn't been introduced to. He was tall, and average looking, but dressed nice and having fun. He liked Debbie a lot it looked like, touching her while they danced, just on her hips a little, and she wasn't minding. She was giggling and her pale skin had some color to it. She could dance too, better than me anyway, and I loved watching her.

"How ya doin'?" I asked Debbie, dancing close to her.

"Great!" Debbie laughed. "They gave me some champagne and a pill. Wow! ... I feel great! Did you get one? A pink one?"

"Yeah!" I laughed with her.

"What was that stuff?" she asked. "I want some more."

"No you don't!" I giggled. "It's workin' fine, believe me."

"Yeah! I do!" she nodded, twirling around and laughing.

Heather was there now too, dancing with a guy named Money, of all things. They were enjoying it. Heather liked dancing close and Money, who stood just a bit taller than Heather and looked sort of Hispanic, didn't mind that at all. He had his hands on her waist, watching her face and smiling.

"Oh man, I gotta sit down." I grinned at BMF. "I need another drink."

"No way, Sammie!" Debbie giggled. "Come on, dance some more."

"I got your drink." Eddie was there, holding two bottles of champagne and he held one to my mouth, so I could drink from the bottle. Of course he just tilted it all the way upside down and it poured out, over my open mouth, down my face, in my hair. But it was funny, I swallowed what I could, laughing and looking down at myself. My t-shirt was soaked, my breasts suddenly plainly visible, my hard nipples pressing against the wet cotton.

"Hey!" I protested, but I didn't care. I grabbed my tits, squeezing them and dancing around, pinching my nipples just cause they were so hard right then.

Debbie laughed at me and then it was her turn, Eddie deliberately pouring the other bottle over face as she looked up with a grin, and especially over her blouse, which was even thinner than my t-shirt. Whatever it was made of just soaked it up and turned into something transparent and clingy, like molding itself to her body. Her bra, which was small like a sports bra, was obvious now and we just danced together, giggling happily. And I felt that feeling again, like I got sometimes, and only with her. That weird desire to kiss Debbie, and it was stronger than it had ever been before.

I grabbed her by the hips, pulling Debbie around, and we started doing a little grind, me pulling her back against my pelvis while she rolled her hips and rubbed her pert little ass against me. It was crazy but we were doing all kinds of silly stuff, but riding her ass like that, in front of the five or six guys who were standing around watching us, that was fun and sexy weird.

And I don't know why I did it, maybe because I always wanted to, but I slid my hands around to Deb's tummy and up, to her wet breasts, cupping and squeezing them and then pulled her whole body up so her back was against me, my tits pressed flat against her warm body. Debbie wasn't protesting, just smiling and giggling and she turned her head, looking at me and I kissed her then.

I put my mouth on hers, hugging her to my body and pushed my tongue into her mouth, tasting Debbie's champagne lips and squeezing her tits gently through her wet blouse and bra. It was the first time I'd kissed another girl, and she was the only girl I'd ever wanted to kiss, and now I was doing it. My heart was thumping and I was rubbing myself against her ass. She liked it too. I think it surprised her at first, because Debbie didn't really open her mouth for me at first, but when she felt my tongue, she let me inside. She moaned and her hand came up, her fingers in my hair, and we kissed hard.

Someone poured more champagne over us and we laughed in each other's mouths, swapping spit and champagne with our tongues. I was working to undress her too, unbuttoning her blouse, getting it open so I could pull her bra up, over her beautiful pale tits and thumb her hard little nipples. The areolas were so dark, almost black with small little brown nipples, but they were nice stiff ones too, like pebbles. I played with them as we kissed, totally oblivious to what was going on around us. It seemed so strange and beautiful and I was hot, just burning up for that girl.

I felt someone's mouth, Eddie's lips, on my fingers, gently pushing my hands aside so he could kiss Debbie's breasts. And someone moved behind me, sliding his hands under my skirt, up the backs of my thighs to grab my ass, squeezing and massaging the firm globes of my butt while I kissed Debbie. We were both moaning and then my skirt started coming off, being pulled down my legs slowly, and Deb's too, the guys were undressing us even as they cheered us on.

I moved my hand down to cup Debbie's pussy, covered now by only her panties, and she felt hot. God! Her pussy felt like it was burning up, radiating heat like a furnace, and I rubbed her gently, sucking at her soft little tongue as it squirreled around in my mouth. Someone was fingering me and I groaned, spreading my legs slightly, feeling that little soft pinch as my pussy lips were spread around a thick finger, pushing in from behind. I rocked my ass, pushing down, enjoying that feeling, and someone pulled Debbie's panties down, out from under my hand so that I suddenly felt her soft curling pubes and I found her little clit, hard and puffy and begging for attention. I rubbed it blindly, making little circles until someone else's hand replaced mine and then someone else wanted to kiss her, and a guy started kissing me.

It was almost depressing when I had to let Debbie go, but I did it, I had little choice and besides, I had someone else to kiss, my old friend Chilly with his tattoos and bad attitude, but I didn't care about that stuff anymore. VJ fingered my pussy and held me from behind then, and BMF stood in front of me, pulling my t-shirt over my head, so that he could kiss my breasts, taking my left tit into his big mouth, almost all of it I mean, and sucking gently. I just held his huge bald head and moaned as Chilly pulled away; it felt so good getting my breasts kissed and sucked like that, almost unbearable.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.