Daddy's Little Whore - Cover

Daddy's Little Whore

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Samantha is her loving Daddy's pride and joy, but not having a mom means she's had to grow up fast. After hooking up with a black man who knows how to talk innocent white girls into doing the things they shouldn't, Sammie hatches a desperate plan to win back her freedom and steal the heart of the only man she truly loves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Romantic   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Prostitution  

"Hi Daddy!" I'd just finished setting the table when he came home from work and I gave him a cheerful smile.

"Hey, Princess. It smells good in here." He gave me a little hug and I offered him my cheek so he could kiss it.

"I made some pork chops," I smiled at him. "It's just Shake 'n Bake."

"Not when you cook it, Samantha." My dad slapped my butt with a grin and left the kitchen, going upstairs to change.

"Ten minutes, Daddy!" I called after him.

Our life had been like that for a long time. I don't know exactly when I'd started doing all the cooking, but I'd been young. I liked doing it. I really liked taking care of my dad and I liked the way he always appreciated it, not going overboard or anything, but just in the little ways. The way he kissed my cheek or the way he was never too busy to talk to me. He gave me all the attention I wanted and it made me feel good.

I'd tried to explain that to Deke a bunch of times, but he didn't get it. He'd grown up with two parents who both worked. Upper-middle class African-Americans making good and making careers. I didn't know much else about them though, he never really opened up to me that way, even though we'd been going out for a couple weeks.

And when we went out it was always me calling him and almost begging for it really. That sounds bad, I know, but I was in love with his cock. I knew better than to fall in love with him, and he never really played up all the romance stuff anyway. If anything Deke turned it way down when we were together, but that just made me want it more. I didn't want to love the man, but if he'd loved me I think I would have felt better, or at least understood him better. It was irritating that he had some weird kind of power over me that I couldn't figure out.

I hadn't even been to Deke's place yet. We always did it in his car, sometimes just around the corner from my house. Like I'd call and ask and beg him to pick me up and he'd say he was busy, or working, or whatever. But I'd keep bugging him until he'd come over and I'd say I was running to Jen's house for a bit, but I'd run outside, jump in Deke's car and just three minutes later we'd be parked and I'd be sucking that huge cock of his, or he'd be stretching my little fifteen-year-old pussy hole with it.

At least I'd gotten used to the size of him. It didn't hurt at all when he fucked me and I could take every inch, although not right away. He always had to work it slow, opening my vagina gently and getting me good and wet and hot enough to take him super deep. I was his little freaky slut and he loved painting my face. That was his thing, cumming all over my face and hair, since he always used a condom anyway. And then he'd send me home, sometimes still covered with his sperm, sneaking inside the house, running to the bathroom terrified that Daddy would see me.

But that had become a strange sort of thrill all its own, especially since Deke was black. My daddy would have thrown a fit if he ever found out! He thought I was still a virgin.

Tonight, at least, I was finally going to go over to Deke's place. He'd been promising me for awhile that he'd let me stay with him longer than the usual hour or so that we normally had. I felt both nervous and excited about it, especially since I was telling sort of a big lie to my dad when I told him I was staying at Jenny's house. I mean, having sex with Deke was a lie by omission. Yeah, sort of passive, right? This was looking at my dad's face and saying it. I'd practiced for awhile and I wasn't entirely sure he'd believed me, but he wanted to. I knew that much.

"So, you're going to Jen's tonight?" Daddy asked over dinner.

"Yep," I nodded with my mouth full of scalloped potatoes.

"Well, good. You deserve a little break." He smiled at me and I felt a sharp stab of guilt in my tummy.

"What are you gonna do tonight?" I asked him, just to change the subject.

"Oh..." he let out a breath, " ... Maybe I'll go see a movie or something, get out of the house. Maybe stop by Ken and Rosalie's."

They were some of my dad's friends. He had a lot of friends, but he didn't see them all that much, even though I knew they invited him often enough.

"Um, I can stay home if you want, Dad," I suggested. "We could go see a movie together or something."

I really wanted to go with Deke, but I loved my dad more than anything else in the world.

"What?" He looked at me and smiled. "No. Uh-uh. You go see your friend and have a good time. You don't want to be stuck with me on a Friday night."

"I don't mind," I shrugged, and I wasn't lying.

"Well, I do." He shook his head. "Tomorrow maybe, or how about Sunday? We'll go to the mall Sunday afternoon, get some new socks or something."

"Socks?" I laughed. "We need get some stuff for our fence; you keep saying you're going to fix it..."

"Nag nag nag," Daddy smiled at me. "You're growing up fast."

"Well..." I blushed a little. I hadn't meant to nag him.

"That's what we'll do then. Get the stuff to paint the fence." He gave me a little wink. "Okay, dear?"

"Okay, dear," I giggled.

We played husband and wife sometimes, not very much and not seriously, just a tiny little bit and it was fun. We'd never admit such a thing out loud though. We spent the rest of dinner talking about the boring things, like groceries and bills and mowing the lawn. Daddy always needed to be reminded of stuff and I never understood why. I think he liked it when I nagged him sometimes.

Riding a bus to Deke's place kind of sucked, but it wasn't that big of a deal. He'd told me that he was going to be late getting home, but he'd be there by the time I arrived probably. I just wished he'd come by to pick me up, and I figured a lot of guys, most guys, would have. I mean, beauty really is its own reward in some ways, and I was a very good looking young woman, even for being just a teenager. Most people figured I was closer to eighteen or even older when they saw me, and especially when they talked to me. I didn't sound or act like a normal fifteen-year-old, but then again I hadn't lived much of a normal life growing up either.

I wore simple clothes, nothing fancy, just some black denim pants with rolled up cuffs, pink Skechers with white ankle socks. A silver belt and a pink and black t-shirt with a big print of a woman crying, like in a comic strip. She had a little voice bubble that said 'I can't believe I forgot to have kids!' and I thought it was way cool. It made me laugh anyway. A dark blue Mariners warm-up jacket over that, a big one that really belonged to my dad. I'd dyed the edge of my hair pink, like the last inch of it all the way around, leaving the rest of it pale blonde. It looked kinda punk, but not really.

I looked sexy though, I knew that. A lot of guys were checking me out on the busses. I had to transfer twice to get to where I was going. I ignored them though, even the one guy who actually tried to talk to me. He wasn't bad looking but his breath was horrible, like cigarettes and garlic pizza. I have a thing for personal hygiene and he needed help, but from his mom, not from me.

Deke lived in a condo, or maybe it was a townhouse, I never really knew what the difference is. Either way it was like a really big apartment squeezed in between two identical looking apartments, and in fact there were about 30 of them, all around a big swimming pool and some picnic tables. I guessed the pool was the big attraction or something. We had a swimming pool, but Daddy and I hardly ever used it. They were kind of a waste in Seattle, I thought.

"What do you want?" Some black girl opened the door after I rang the doorbell, looking me up and down like I was a bug or something.

"Uh, is Deke here?" I asked, looking at the number on the door and hoping I'd found the right place.

"Deke?" She gave me a funny look. "You his new bitch?"

"What?" I asked, feeling more than a little confused.

"You don't look like what I was expectin'," she kind of laughed and snorted at the same time.

"Oh."

"Well, don't just stand there. Get your lily ass inside." She stood to the side and I licked my lips and stepped into the place.

"So is, uh ... is Deke here, or... ?" I asked, looking around, but the woman didn't answer.

There were toys and clothes scattered around the living room, such as it was. The furniture looked a little old, somewhat worn. The walls were dirty with handprints and crayon scribblings here and there. The TV was on, playing some old Desperate Housewives rerun, I thought. I didn't see any kids, but a second later I heard some yelling and crying.

"Be right back. Make yourself at home," she said and then started yelling. "Leejay, Tyrone ... I'm gonna kill you!"

I grimaced slightly wondering how anyone could make themselves at home in a place like that. The kitchen table had leftovers from what looked like the last three days on it. There were full ashtrays everywhere, empty beer and soda cans. It was a mess. This couldn't be Deke's place, I thought, there was no way. I figured I'd just take off and find a pay phone to give him a call, since he was probably wondering where I was.

While I tried to decide if I should tell the woman I was leaving, or just sneak out while she was busy beating her kids, the door opened and Deke stepped in. He looked almost as out of place as I did, dressed in a nice lime colored suit with shiny black shoes and a lemon yellow tie. I just stared at him for a second, but he was smiling at me.

"Where's Wanda?" he asked. No hello or anything, just that.

"Um..." I gave him a blank look and the turned my head as the woman started yelling again from wherever she happened to be, trying to get her kids in bed.

"Good," he grinned. "Come on." He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the apartment, closing the door quietly behind us like we were burglars.

"What was all that?" I asked him once we were in the car, but Deke ignored my question.

"Mmmm ... Where's my sugar, baby?" He leaned over for his kiss and I gave it to him, slipping my hand around his neck while I opened my mouth for his tongue.

"I missed you," I breathed a minute later.

"Shit..." He laughed and started the car.

"Was that your house?" I asked Deke.

"That's one of my cribs. That bitch in there's my sister," Deke shrugged. "She's paying me back with food stamps."

"Paying you?" I blinked.

"Yeah. Rent, you know?" He grinned at me. "She ain't got no job, just kids."

"Oh." I thought that sounded ... callous. But then he must have been joking with me.

"We'll go to my real place, my uptown address, and drink some champagne and snort some fine ass blow and..." Deke looked at me, " ... speaking of fine ass blow..."

I giggled. Knowing what he wanted. Deke had some kind thing for getting his cock sucked in the car. I reached over, massaging his penis through the silk of his trousers, feeling it already semi-hard even as I slowly unzipped him. There wasn't much room for me to work, but all I was doing was sucking the enormous head of his ten inch cock anyway. The rest of it I just worked with my hands, up and down slowly as spit and precum ran out of my tightly stretched lips.

This was something I didn't mind at all either. The only reason I was here was for that cock of his. I liked Deke okay, but I loved his dick and I was working my tongue around the dark pinkish head while he drove slowly towards downtown Seattle. I was able to get Deke's balls out of his pants too, so that his dark scrotum sorta spilled around the base of his thick cock. He loved it when I went down on his nuts like that and I didn't mind. I let his cock rub against my ace while I jerked him off, spending a lot of time and kisses on his balls. Five minutes of that was enough and he wanted the real thing, lifting me by the hair at a stoplight and tellling me...

"Get on my motherfucker now. Yeah. Suck it good, bitch." Deke smiled and nodded, pushing my face down as his huge cock forced its way inside. I couldn't take much, but I could get the smooth head over my tongue and mostly I just sucked on that and stroked the long shaft with both hands.

I didn't stop, or even look around until we were pulling into a parking garage and I realized he was taking a ticket from one of the automatic machines. I lifted my mouth, giving his penis one last noisy suck, and looked around.

"Where are we?" I asked, licking my lips and still holding his erection with my left hand.

"Four Seasons, baby." He looked at me. "Make your face pretty while I put this away for later."

"Uh ... Okay," I nodded slowly, not sure what we were doing at a hotel.

I did as he wanted though, pulling down the visor and turning on the light next to it so I could make my face up. I didn't wear a whole lot of makeup anyway, especially not that night since I was pretty much dressed like what I was, a teenage girl. I wiped my face with some tissue because sucking Deke's cock was always a little messy for me. I fixed my pink lipstick and brushed out my hair while Deke checked his watch.

"That's enough," he smiled. "You're hot."

"Thanks," I smiled back. "So, you have a room here?"

"Not me baby, you." He started getting out of the car and so did I.

"Me?" I giggled. "What do I need a room for?"

"Shhh..." He held a big black finger to his lips. He was teasing me, just playing some kind of game, I thought, and I played along. We went inside, Deke using his room card to get us into the hotel and a few minutes later into room 715.

It was nice enough, I guess, kinda like the hotel me and my dad had stayed at in Disney World, except different. Kind of more business-like or something. I looked around, just checking it out, and sitting on the big, queen sized bed, bouncing my butt a little like I was testing it and smiling at Deke, hoping he'd join me.

"Listen, baby, this is serious now." Deke didn't sit down, he just stood there in front of me so I had to look up at him.

"What's serious?" I asked.

"There's gonna be a guy coming in about..." he looked at his watch, " ... fifteen minutes. He's gonna want some good times, okay? Nothing too funky, just a little bit of that sweet thang you got between your legs."

"What?" I stared at him, my brain not really getting it yet.

"You just be yourself, right? And this thing is gonna go mean and green, all the way to the bank, you got me?"

"Uh..." I widened my eyes. "No."

"I told you, baby, you're my bitch. Your ass belongs to me and tonight I'm gonna get some green for that ass."

"I don't ... You want me to be a prostitute?"

"You ain't no street humpin' ho prostitute!" he said, sounding almost offended. "You're an escort now. You're workin' for Seattle's Best Escort Service."

"The what?"

"You heard of the coffee, right?"

I nodded dumbly.

"Well now you heard of the escort service."

"I ... I can't do that..." I blinked at him, " ... My dad ... I can't..."

"Your daddy? Shit, bitch! I'm your daddy now, so you listen good. You want any more of my black dick..." Deke grabbed his crotch and squeezed it, " ... then you gotta do the shit you gotta do..."

"No way." I licked my lips. "I'm not a whore."

"You is a whore. All you bitches is whores. Don't bullshit me, girl." He stared at me and I just looked down at the floor mostly. "Up to you anyway, fuck it ... You don't wanna do this thing? Fuck it, go on home. I shoulda known you wasn't ready, you was just a little girl. I had you pegged the first time, didn't I? Little catholic schoolgirl bullshit."

"Wait..."

"You ain't a woman! Fuck, you ain't even a girl, you just a little rich bitch who wants to play fuck the nigger dress-up. Tell me I'm lyin' bitch. I can't believe I put my dick in you, shit. Fuckin' girl scout ... Get outta here!"

"No ... I'm not a little girl..." I said, shaking my head and feeling pissed suddenly. Not so much that he wanted me to prostitute myself for him, but because he'd called me a little girl. I hated that more than anything else in the world and I always had. I knew inside, way down deep, that Deke was just pushing my button, but I didn't care.

"What'd you say?"

"I said I ain't no little girl, you fucking nigger!" I stared at him, like I was daring him to hit me or something.

"That's what you sez," he shook his head. "Get outta here."

"I'm serious, you don't know anything about me. I'm not some kid."

"So prove it," Deke shrugged. "You wanna be my girl? Prove it. I gotta a lot of girlfriends and they all prove it, every fuckin' night. I thought you was gonna be my favorite, my special bitch. My uptown girl ... But I guess..." He drew a deep breath and let it our slowly while we stared at each other.

"I'll do it," I told him. "One time and that's it. I'll prove it, okay?"

"Bullshit." He grinned at me.

"I'm serious. What do I gotta do?"

I was pissed because I couldn't let him be right. I couldn't be a little girl, no way. And yeah, I know it shouldn't have mattered what he thought. I should have just walked out and never looked back. But I wanted to prove it. I wanted to spit it back in his face. That I could do anything, even better than his other girls ever dreamed of. I could do anything because I was tougher and stronger and smarter than he was. Than they all were.

"You gotta be yourself, baby, that's all," Deke shrugged. "Make sure the dope wears a rubber and take care of yourself. Understand me? There's all the stuff you need in the bathroom, rubbers, toothbrush, KY, all that good shit."

"Where are you gonna be?" I asked him.

"Right downstairs, baby. Having a cup of coffee." He smiled at me and reached out, taking my hands and pulling me up. "This ain't nothin' but a thing, girl. This guy, he don't matter, right? Just me and you, that's all. You do this right and I'm gonna take care of you, okay?"

"Okay," I whispered, thinking that I was probably being exceptionally stupid.

There was a knock at the door and Deke let me go as we both looked at it.

"Go on," he motioned with his head.

"How much, uh..." I whispered.

"Don't worry about that, he already paid." Deke kissed my cheek.

I cleared my throat and walked to the door, resisting the urge to peek through the little spy hole. I touched my hair and took a deep breath and opened the door slowly.

He was an older man, I don't know, fifty maybe? Tall and a little overweight, dressed in a slightly rumpled business suit. He looked perfectly ordinary and we just stood there for a minute.

"Samantha? I'm John," he offered me a salesman smile and I felt my face turning red.

"Hi," I nodded, swallowing hard and opened the door some more so he could come in.

"I'll see you in two hours, Sammy." Deke gave me a one armed hug and a reassuring grin while John stood there waiting.

"Okay," I agreed softly, watching Deke give the guy a look and then leave.

It had just started sinking in what we were doing. I was going to have sex with this guy, a man I didn't know at all, that I didn't like or hate or anything, just for money. He just wanted to have sex with me. It made me almost dizzy and I had a hard time finding my breath, I felt so scared suddenly.

"How old are you, Samantha?" the man asked as soon as the closed behind Deke with a loud snick.

"I'm fifteen," I said, not knowing if I was supposed to lie or what.

"Hmmm ... You're very beautiful." He was taking off his suit coat, draping it over one of the two armchairs in the large room.

"Thank you." I just stood there, looking around, not really wanting to see him looking at me.

"Fifteen..." he sighed, licking his lips and nodding.

"Look, um..." I did look at him, " ... I've never done this, okay? It's like my first night and, uh ... I'm sorry. I don't know what I'm doing or..."

I don't know if I expected sympathy or whatever, if maybe he'd come to his senses and figure out that buying a fifteen year old girl might be sort of wrong. Maybe changing his mind and leaving, that would be a good idea, or just talking would even be okay. I loved to talk. I could talk about almost anything.

"Really?" he smiled at me, nodding his head. "Are you a virgin, Samantha?"

"Um, no..." I shook my head. "I mean, I've never, um ... I'm not a prostitute, see?" I giggled nervously. "I go to middle school and uh, my boyfriend ... I didn't know about ... this..."

"It's okay," he said pleasantly. "I like that. You're very sweet ... Can you take off your clothes for me?"

"What?" I stared at him. Hadn't he heard what I'd been saying?

"Your clothes, Samantha." He sounded impatient. "I only have two hours and, um..." he looked me up and down and smiled, " ... I want to do everything."

"Everything?" I blinked at him.

I undressed slowly, despite the man's constant prodding. He moved a lot quicker than me and he didn't look so good naked. Not terrible, but not great either. Kind of baggy. I'd sorta been hoping for a moment that maybe he'd at least have a big dick or something, make it interesting for me, but he was pretty average and already hard as a rock. Six inches maybe, standing straight out while he stroked it, waiting for me to get my panties off. I'd removed everything else.

"Jesus. You are so beautiful," he said softly and that actually made me feel better for some reason.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.