Taylor's Email Diaries - Cover

Taylor's Email Diaries

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This story is the next leg of the sexual journey of Taylor Young, the horny young lady I introduced in the story Taylor's Growing Up. Taylor has gone from tweener to teen, and she has new sexual exploits in mind involving some new adult friends she met online. Taylor asks her surrogate big sister Kristi to help her explore with her new friends in a safe (but still very satisfying) way. Will Mr. Dan be the second guy to put his dick inside Taylor? Read and find out?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Dan answered the door, already knowing who was on the other side. Kristi had sent him an email asking if they could talk, face-to-face, prior to Taylor's upcoming visit to her Daddy Dan's house.

"Hi," Dan said as he gestured Kristi in.

"Hi Dan," she replied. "Thanks for letting me come over."

"No problem, of course. Come on, let's go in here and sit. Can I get you anything to drink?"

"No thanks, Dan. I'm good."

Dan and Kristi chose seats facing one another.

"So, I'm a little worried about you wanting to talk in person, Kristi. I mean, I'm really delighted to see you and all. But I have no idea what's on your mind."

"I'll cut right to it. Taylor showed me the emails you wrote to each other, about her getting pregnant."

"Oh. Um ... O.K. Well, I can see that you might be concerned about that. But before I start rambling on, with my foot already implanted in my mouth, why don't you tell me what's on your mind first?"

"O.K., thanks. I guess my concern is the way you in particular talked about it, Dan. I couldn't help but feel you were somehow actually wanting her to get pregnant. Maybe I understood you wrong. But I can't help but take that very seriously, because it involves Taylor. I'm sure you get that at this point."

"I do, Kristi. I truly do. Let me admit right up front, that I am one of those men that believe a woman is never more beautiful, more desirable than when she is pregnant, her belly growing big, round and sexy, her breasts ripening and swelling as they fill with her sweet milk, her body giving off an erotic aura of sensuality and fertility. A woman going through pregnancy should be spoiled, waited upon ... adored ... her every heightened sexual desire catered to."

"Wow. I guess you've given this quite a bit of thought, Dan."

"I won't deny it, Kristi. But since you did it, I'll cut to the chase too. I know you've not only seen my emails with Taylor about this, but Rachel sent me a copy of the e-mail you sent her, too. I know this is a concern for you. And to be completely truthful, Kristi, there is a part of me that gets a very huge rush from thinking about Taylor, pregnant with my baby. But the better part of my nature recognizes that it's just not in the best interests of a girl her age to have a baby. So I can assure you that I have no intention of actually trying to impregnante our little Taylor."

"Well, thanks for that, Dan. I'm glad to hear that."

"However, I must add that if Taylor would ever turn out to be pregnant, then I would feel obligated to take responsibility, if it were my baby. And I say that realizing that it would probably mean I'd end up going to jail. I don't want that, of course, but I would have a problem with, for example trying to convince everyone that Jack that was the father. That would be totally wrong and I couldn't do it."

"Wow. I've gotta say, I'm pretty impressed at you being such a stand-up guy, Dan. Truth is, it ​makes me like you even more."

"More? You mean, you like me now?"

"I'm definitely warming up to you, Dan."

"That makes me feel good, Kristi. Thank you."

"You're welcome. But I think you can slow your worries down a bit. None of us would want to see you go to jail. That just wouldn't help anybody."

"Well, thanks for saying that."

"Sure. So, the whole pregnancy thing turns you on that much, huh?"

"It does indeed."

"Well, I find that interesting. Not bad in any way, just interesting. I've heard about guys who are

totally turned on by a girl being pregnant. I've just never really known one before." Kristi paused and took a deep breath before continuing. "I don't know exactly why I'm going to tell you this, Dan. Nobody around here knows a thing about this and I want to keep it that way for now. But part of the reason I had the concern about Taylor getting pregnant, and part of the reason it was actually freaking me out a little, is that I've been pregnant, and I had the baby. Again, nobody here knows. Not Taylor, Tommy, Jack, Rachel ... nobody. I guess I feel that you're trustworthy like I said before, so I feel safe in telling you."

"Have you really, Kristi? You've really given birth to a baby?"

"Yes, I have, really. That was a big part of the reason my parents and I moved here. Not only did I have a reputation as a slut and all that, which I think Rachel or Taylor told you about, but everybody there knew I was pregnant, so they had that to back up their name-calling. It gave them plenty of ammunition. Anyway, I had the baby when I was 16. It's a complicated story, but basically what happened was, my mom's sister and her husband were trying and trying to have a baby and they couldn't. I didn't want to have an abortion. So I decided to have the baby and give it to them to raise. Everybody seems totally happy now, and I am too. I wasn't ready at all to have a kid. Not even close. But I'm glad I did what I did. And like I said, my aunt and uncle are happy, and they're great parents."

Dan offered a gentle smile to Kristi as he nodded his head in understanding.

"Hope that doesn't freak you out," Kristi continued. "Sorry to just kind of spring that on you. I just needed it to be out with somebody. But, please don't tell anyone until I'm ready for them to know. I believe I can trust you with that, Dan. Thank you."

"Well, Kristi, one thing you can count on from me always is that I won't be judgmental. I'm old enough to know that no one makes all the right choices in life, and that the consequences of some actions are enough of a lesson in and of themselves, without people having to be reminded by others."

"That's cool, Dan. I'm not surprised you would feel that way. It just seems like who you are. Thank you. It means a lot to know that."​

"You're welcome, Kristi. Now, I'm not going to insult you by saying I can imagine how it felt for you to have a baby and then give it up, but I can appreciate what it must have been like when ​you say your life was out of your own control. If it makes any difference, though, the Kristi I met this week, and have gotten to know the last few days is a very impressive young woman, caring but strong."

"Well thank you again, Dan. That's very, very sweet of you to say. You know, the funny thing about being pregnant is that, even though it just devastated me and my family, I actually really dug the physical experience of it. I never felt fat or ugly (even when people said things like that to me). I thought what happened to my body was pretty fucking amazing, actually. I know there will come a time when it's right for me to get pregnant on purpose and I think when that time comes, it will be a good thing."

"Kristi, you were no doubt very beautiful and very sexy when you were pregnant. It's not much of a reach, because you're very beautiful and very sexy in general. I'm sure you hear that a lot, but the things that impress me about you go beyond that. You have a presence, Kristi, a strength. You're intelligent, you're caring ... and all of that makes you a very desirable young woman. Tommy and Jack are very lucky to have you in their lives ... and Taylor twice as much. So thank you for being all right with my expressing myself like that, because I doubt that I could stop feeling that way even if I wanted to."

"You do say the sweetest things, Dan. I'm not one to blush much. In fact, I don't know if I ever have before. I'm not sure. But you saying things like that makes me blush a little. It's a weird feeling. I don't know that many other people thought so, by the way, but as strange as it may sound, I did think my body looked beautiful when I was pregnant. But overall, it's sweet for you to say those things about me. I know I'm not hard on the eyes. I know it from what people say, and I see it myself. I'm not caught-up in it, believe me. Far from it. But anyway, hearing you say those things makes me feel like a girl, in a way that I usually don't. So, thanks again."

"It's my pleasure, Kristi. I mean every word. Say, can I ask you something?"

"Of course, Dan. What is it?"

"Well, I'm thinking about our conversation right now, and um ... I imagine I'll be thinking about it quite a bit, later on. And I was wondering if it would be O.K. with you if..."

Dan looked at Kristi nervously and a bit sheepishly. She wondered for a second what was wrong with him all of a sudden, when for no particular reason she glanced at his crotch, at which point she was pretty sure she knew what he was getting at.

"You have a fucking boner, Dan!" Kristi exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, Kristi, I ... I couldn't help it. Just talking about Taylor, and ... you ... pregnant, just thinking about how beautiful your bodies would be if you were with child, well, it just sprung up on its own. Please don't be angry with me."

"I'm not, angry, Dan. I'm just a little surprised, although I don't know why I should be. You haven't tried to hide the fact that this topic turns you on."

"Right, I haven't tried to keep it secret, even though I thought you might not like me talking about it."

"I know, you haven't tried to hide it, Dan. And I don't mind you talking about it at all. You're so respectful about everything! How could I be mad? So, now I think I know what you're trying to ask, when you say that you're gonna think about it later. Are you asking for permission to fantasize about knocking Taylor up, and fucking her while she's pregnant?"

​"Oh, Kristi, just the sound of those words makes me tingle. Well, yes. Yes, that's pretty much what I was thinking. I want to be totally up front with you, and I don't want you to think I'm some creepy pervert."

"It's O.K., Dan. You've been so honest. I can't say I don't think it's kind of perverted for you to want to get someone Taylor's age pregnant, but you're not creepy at all. It's fine with me if you want to fantasize about that while you tend to that thing."

Kristi gestured toward the sizable bulge in Dan's pants.

"Thank you, Kristi. I appreciate you having that kind of attitude. Thank you for understanding."

"Hell, who am I to ... wait a minute, Dan. Are you planning to picture both Taylor and me pregnant? Is that part of your whacking plan? To imagine me that way too?"

"Oh ... Uh, well, now that you mention it ... After this conversation I probably won't be able to avoid thinking of both of you pregnant. So, I guess I'm asking if that's O.K. too."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.