Taylor's Email Diaries - Cover

Taylor's Email Diaries

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This story is the next leg of the sexual journey of Taylor Young, the horny young lady I introduced in the story Taylor's Growing Up. Taylor has gone from tweener to teen, and she has new sexual exploits in mind involving some new adult friends she met online. Taylor asks her surrogate big sister Kristi to help her explore with her new friends in a safe (but still very satisfying) way. Will Mr. Dan be the second guy to put his dick inside Taylor? Read and find out?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Dan got up the next morning and checked his email as soon as he had a bit of privacy. He found Taylor's message, explaining how she felt, and telling him in no uncertain terms what she wanted from him when they met for the first time (Fuck me, Daddy!). He felt a combination of excitement, because he wanted very much to fuck his little Kitten, and sadness, because he felt he had hurt her feelings by implying that she was too young to know what she really wanted. Dan did truly love and care about Taylor, even though they had never met. He could barely wait to send off another email telling her that, and explaining that he never intended to speak to her in a condescending way at all.

But before he could reply to Taylor, Dan got a message from his most important online lover, Rachel. As much as he wanted to get back to Taylor and explain himself, he couldn't let an email from Rachel wait for even a second before devouring it. And she felt exactly the same upon receiving a message from him.

Dear Dan My Man...

How are you this morning, my love? I want you to know that, as is usually the case these days, this morning's masturbation fantasy was focused on you! You made me cum really hard, Sweetie! ;-)

You should know that our little friend Taylor blind copied me on her email to you. She's quite a little firecracker, isn't she? A girl after my own heart. Of course, included in her email was what you wrote to her. My Love, I know your intentions were wonderful. But ... well, there's only one thing I can say: Fuck Her!

The girl wants you, Dan. She's been with Jack, so she knows what she's doing. And she made the decision on her own to NOT be with him. That says she's got emotional maturity beyond her years, of which I'm sure you're already aware. She knows what she wants, Honey. GIVE IT TO HER! FUCK HER as soon as you possibly can when the two of you meet. Get it? Fuck her, Daddy!!! That's pretty adorable that she wants to call you Daddy Dan. Of course I told her she is completely free to call me Mommy Rachel. I just hope I get to hear her call me that one of these days, while I'm eating her sweet little pussy ;-P

Speaking of that, Dan My Man ... I have a request. Clearly, I'm totally on board with you fucking our little Taylor. I'm thrilled that she's taken to you the way she has, and I want very much for you to be together. But my request is this ... I want to fuck you first. What you and I have been doing online has made me love you so, so much. But I've been waiting long enough to make our fantasy a reality. I hope it doesn't slow things down with your plans to meet Taylor. But I really mean it. I want you and me to arrange to meet, for an afternoon, or an evening. I know I can make it happen and I'm counting on you to do the same. But that's what I want, my love. I want to be the first of your online girlfriends to fuck you silly.

Oh, and I understand you met Kristi. I like her a lot btw. I'm getting the impression she's warming up to you too, just like Taylor has. Now, I don't know your intentions toward her, nor hers toward you. But my request goes for her too. I don't know if you're thinking about that with her. But I want you to FUCK ME FIRST. OK? Clear, Dan My Man? Taylor and I are a lot alike, aren't we? Fuck me, Daddy!!! ;-P

Your Loving, Lusting, Rachel

In truth, there was nothing Dan wanted more than to fuck Rachel, to be with her in every way. There was no doubt that he would comply with her request. He opened the curtain that covered the window over his desk, made sure his wife was busy in her garden, then took his fully erect cock out of his shorts and jerked himself off to the thought that he would actually get to be with ​his beloved Rachel, soon. And of course, a few thoughts of fucking his favorite teener/tweener kitten popped up as well.


After Mr. and Mrs. Young went shopping, and Kristi took Taylor to the mall to do the same, Tommy and Jack were alone. Tommy had debated for hours whether or not he should say anything to his best friend about what he had witnessed the night before. But he could keep it in no longer.

"Hey Man, I gotta ask you about something," Tommy said.

"Sure," Jack replied. "What's up."

"I was just wondering what happened with that girl you were seeing."

"What girl are you talking about?"

"Remember when things were ending with you and Kristi? And we all thought you were acting weird?"

"Oh," Jack said, suddenly appearing nervous, "oh, uh-huh."

"Well, you would never tell any of us, even me who she was. And then all of a sudden, it's like, you must not be seeing her any more or something. What happened with that?"

Tommy had no idea that Kristi knew the identify of the girl Jack left her for, nor did Tommy have a clue that the girl was his little sister, Taylor.

"Um ... it just didn't work out. We're not together anymore."

"Oh. Then if you're not together anymore, you can tell me who she was, right?"

"Hmm? Oh, um ... not ... not really."

"What the fuck, Jack?"

"What? What's the big deal, Tommy? I just don't want to talk about it, O.K.?"

"No, it's not O.K. I know, Jack."

Jack sat and stared silently at Tommy for a time before speaking.

"You ... what ... what are you talking about, Tom? You know what?"

"I know who it is, Jack."

Jack hung his head.

"You ... seriously? Tom ... Tommy, I ... How?"

"What do you mean, how?"

"How do you know? How did you find out?"

​"I fucking saw you, asshole. How could you do that, Jack? We're supposed to be best friends. How could you do that, with her?"

"You... saw me? When?"

"What difference does it make when, Jack?"

"Have you known for ... How long have you known?"

"It doesn't matter! But, tell me, how long have you been fucking her?"

"I'm not anymore, Tommy. I haven't in a while."

"Now you're gonna lie to me too? I oughta kick your ass!"

Tommy got up and took a step toward Jack, his fist half clenched. Jack had no desire to fight his best friend, but he would defend himself if needed.

"Will you stop it, Tom? I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! But it hasn't happened for a while, I swear."

Tommy could stand no more. He put his head down and charged at Jack, pushing him backward onto the bed. Instantly Tommy was on top of him. Jack's hands were across his face, and Tommy tried to pull them off.

"Come on, motherfucker!" Tommy shouted before realizing what he had said. "Oh, shit, that's the right name for you isn't it?"

"Get the hell off of me!" Jack shouted as he took one arm from his face and instantly used it to push Tommy sideways.

Before Tommy could get back to his place of advantage, Jack jumped up off the bed and took a step back. Tommy followed.

"Come on, asshole! Fight like a fucking man! And admit it and stop lying to me!"

Tommy moved toward Jack with his fist once again clenched.

"I admit it, Tommy! I was with her!"

"Admit that you were with her last night!"

"But I wasn't with her last night!"

All of a sudden a light went on in Jack's head. All along he thought Tommy had found out about Taylor. But he hadn't. Tommy knew about his mother and Jack, and he had seen them in the basement the night before. Jack tried to think of what to say next. What would cause the least pain to everyone involved. That took his focus momentarily off the matter at hand, and Tommy instinctively took advantage.

The punch hit Jack firmly on the Jaw and knocked him back to the bed.

"Get up!" Tommy screamed. "Get up and fight, and admit it!"

"I admit it!" Jack said as he held up his hand. "Tommy, I don't want to fight you. I admit it! ​I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Just stop, O.K.?"

Tommy stopped to consider his friend's words.

"You ... you admit it now?"

"Yes, I admit it. And I'm sorry."

Tommy finally let himself relax. Jack hoped upon hope that he wouldn't have to own-up to both offenses against his friend and his family.

"I'm sorry about that, Jack," Tommy finally said. "I just kinda lost it."

"I don't blame you, Tommy," Jack replied. "I'm sure I woulda done the same thing."

The two sat silently, both wondering what was they should say next. Then Tommy finally mustered the courage to ask one of the hundreds of questions racing through his mind.

"How ... how long have you and ... my mom ... you know... ?"

"I don't know exactly how long. Not too long a time. It hasn't happened all that often. Tom, neither one of wanted to hurt anybody."

"I know that. It's just ... I don't know, Man. It's just all so weird. I mean, she's my mom, you know?"

"Believe me, Tommy. I know. Don't think I don't feel horrible about it for that reason more than anything else."

"I know. But it's not just that. Its, you know... you. And it's, you know ... my mom ... and she's ... doing it with somebody else... other than my dad."

"I know. I feel like shit about that too."

"Of course, it's not like my dad doesn't at least look around. I don't know if he's done anything. But I've seen him looking plenty."

"Whaddya mean, Tom?"

"Haven't you ever seen the way my dad looks at Kristi?"

"Oh, that," Jack said. "Yeah, you can't miss that. But, you have to admit, she is extremely hot looking, and she does walk around your house a lot in like, panties and a t-shirt without a bra and stuff. I mean, you're dad's human, right?"

"Yeah, of course. It's just that, he acts goofy around her sometimes ... like nervous. And he can't stop looking at her. Sometimes I think he's gonna take his dick out and start jerking off in front of her."

"Haven't you ever jerked off in front of Kristi?"

"Uh ... well, yeah," Tommy said. "I ... yeah, I have. But, well, Dude, that's hardly the same thing. It's my dad. And she's more or less my girlfriend. And she's our age, and he's in his 40s!"

​"I know, I know. I'm just saying."

"Hey, have you?" Tommy asked.

"Have I what?"

"Have you ever jerked off in front of Kristi? I don't know why else you would have asked me that, unless you had done it yourself."

"Oh, um ... yeah, I have actually," Jack replied. "A few times. It was back when she was still acting prudish. A couple of times, when she wouldn't touch me or let me touch her, she took her tits out and said she would squeeze 'em while I did it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.